View Poll Results: What Do You Try To Limit MOST In Your Diet?
Fat 4 66.67%
Calories 0 0%
Carbs 2 33.33%
Sodium 0 0%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-10-2002, 01:37 PM   #16  

Hi Girls!!

I'm here, i was MIA!!

Thank you for all the birthday wishes!! I'm trying to stay on a diet and haven't done very well, i haven't gained or lost so i guess that's good!!

Been going to a lot of football games and working and blah, blah, i have no excuse for not posting!! I will try and keep up now and i will go back and read everything later. Hubby wants me to help him now with some staining! Later!!--debyj
Old 11-10-2002, 10:56 PM   #17  

Good Evenin' Ladies

I'm about to go to bed but wanted to post a quickie first.Debbie & I worked the Titans game today and I'm about dead!! My tooth,legs,back,feet and head HURTS!!! I feel like Im falling apart!!

Welcome back Debyj!! I miss you! Hope you stay around! I'll be coming to look for you next time!!

Shelley.....How's your tummy????

To all the floozies:I'm off tomorrow for Veterans Day so I'll post to everyone tomorrow.

Love & Hugs,
Sherry (Sher-Bear)

Hmmmmmmm.........Someone has a BIRTHDAY tomorrow!!!!!! (Monday!)
Old 11-11-2002, 09:26 AM   #18  

Happy Birthday To You..................
Happy Birthday To You.................
Happy Birthday Dear WANDA............ Happy Birthday To YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope you have a wonderful day!!
Old 11-11-2002, 09:42 AM   #19  
Losing it!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WANDA! I hope you have a special day!!!!

Sher: Hows the tooth?? BTW: THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE PICS!!!! Chris must get his good looks from Momma!!! Dana looks like she is a really sweet girl!!!

Shelley: Hows the tum-tum?

Dee: Are you back yet? I hope you had a GREAT time!!!!
Old 11-11-2002, 11:50 AM   #20  

HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY WANDA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope everyone survived the storms last night. Debbie and Sherry, were the Tennessee tornadoes anywhere near you?

I hope you all have a wonderful Veteran's Day. Enjoy your day off for those of you who are off work today.

Love,
Ramona
Old 11-11-2002, 04:34 PM   #21  

Happy Birthday Wanda!!

Sherry-I had to work the whole day---the kids went half day.

Debyj-Nice to hear from you!

Well girls, I called the Dr. today and he put me back on the evil Prednisone. 30 mg per day. I should start blimping out next week. Which is worse?? Staying thin or feeling better?? I call it a toss up---somehow thin makes me feel better!! Last time I was on this, I couldn't sleep at night, I gained weight, and was just plain miserable about myself. What a fun thing to look forward to!! I'll keep you all posted on how it goes.

Love to all!
Old 11-11-2002, 09:34 PM   #22  
WW on-line since 1/1/2009

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5'5"

Sherry and Debbie - They had tornadoes in Covington, which is about an hour and a half north of here. How far east did the tornadoes get? Did you guys get any scares?

Shelley - Ugh. I'm sorry about the health troubles. I hope everything gets better soon!
Old 11-11-2002, 10:30 PM   #23  

Howdy

Happy Veteran's Day! I hope that everyone that had today off, enjoyed their day.Also, I hope that you thought of all the men & woman who have or is fighting for our country. God Bless them All.

I spent my day off by doing laundry and finishing cleaning the house.My legs are hurting so bad from working yesterdays game. They cramp and ache all the time.Im going to ask the Dr. for some Celebrex or Viox (sp) to see if that helps.

My weigh-in for today: I gained 1 lb.!! I was at 169. I'm still trying to figure out what I ate last week that was so different! Oh well...It's a new week and I'll just try harder!!

Wanda,
I hope that your birthday was wonderful!! Did you like your B/D banner I made for you? I hope that you will post soon!!

Debbie,
I'm so glad that we work together at the games.Our laughing and cutting up sure helps our "working our butts" off go faster!! I'm looking forward to coming to your School in the am to get my homemade potatoe soup!!!

Ramona,
I forgot to tell you but I think your Son is so nice looking.I know you're so proud of BOTH of them.Have you started planning your Christmas with them? I know this year will be extra special for you.Savor those moments!

Shelley,
I hope that the predisone helps you.Don't worry about the weight gain or being bloated.It will all go away when you get well and off your meds.Just take care of SHELLEY!!! {{{ hugs }}}

Gayle,
Thanks for the idea of my tooth! But no thanks!! That sounded so gross!! I don't think I could stomach that idea!!LOL! Yes...it still hurts so I guess I'll be calling the dentist soon!! Gosh, I hate to go!!!!! I'm glad you liked the pic of Chris & Dayna.I'm so proud of him.He's doing so good at college.But gosh this mama sure does miss him!!!!! He comes over for dinner twice a week but that's not enough!!! How are your kids?

Dee,
Are you home yet? I hope that you had a very nice, romantic trip!! How's your Mom? I've been thinking of her so much!! I miss you!

Carol,
I was hoping that I would see a post from you!! I miss you!! Remember, you said that you would start posting!! Hey, I gained a pound...I need a butt kick from you!!! LOL!!

Vicki,
Where are you?????????? I miss you so much!! PLEASE post a quickie and let us know that you're ok!!!!

Debyj,
I'm glad that you posted!!! Wasn't that an awsome game yesterday???!!!! GO TITANS!!! Hope to see another post from you soon!!! BTW: Did you get the job at Vanderbilt?

Jennelle,
Were you off today too? This is the 1st time that we've had off for Veteran's Day.It was nice but I wished that I could have rested!!!! I'm glad you posted.I was wondering where you were!! Are you taking your lunches to work again? How's the dieting?

OK...better get busy ironing and get in the bed! Oh by the way....The storms here in Nashville didn't do any damage.Just small counties close by.It killed 13 people about 50 miles from here.So sad.

Hugs,
Sherry (Sher-Bear)

Last edited by Sherry; 11-11-2002 at 10:36 PM.
Old 11-11-2002, 10:40 PM   #24  

Here's a funny joke I thought you might enjoy!!

The Desert Island

One day, this guy who's been stranded all alone
on a desert island for 10
years, is sitting on the beach when suddenly, a
beautiful woman wearing a
wet suit and scuba gear emerges from the surf.
She approaches the stunned
guy and asks, "How long has it been since you've
had a cigarette?"
"Ten years!" he says.
She unzips a waterproof pocket on her right
sleeve and pulls out a fresh
pack of cigarettes. He takes one, lights it,
takes a long drag and says,
"Oh, that's good!"
Then the woman asks, "How long has it been since
you've had a drink?"
Trembling, the man says, "Ten long years!"
The woman unzips her waterproof pocket on her
left sleeve, pulls out a
flask
and gives it to him. The man takes a long swig
and says, "Man, that's
sweet!"
The woman then starts slowly unzipping the front
of her wet suit, looks
at
him seductively and asks, "And how long has it
been since you've played
around?"
The man, with tears in his eyes, replies, "Oh
sweet mother of God! Don't
tell me you've got golf clubs in there."

Old 11-12-2002, 01:32 AM   #25  

hiya FLOOZIES!

Thank you all for the warm birthday wishes! I loved the banner Sher ty!

I'm working long hours at the dr's office so I might not get to post every day but will be thinking of you!

Tornadoes were here last nite! Hit the apt complex my daughter just moved out of yuk! I knew it was coming though too hot here.

OK so refresh me, what diet is everyone doing? What is working? Any suggestions?

I'll try to check in tomorrow! Group hug!
Old 11-12-2002, 08:36 AM   #26  
Losing it!

Hello Floozies!!!!!!!

Wanda: I am on the "seafood diet" I see food and I eat it!!!!! Really, I try to just do it the old fashioned way of eating healthy, choosing the correct foods, watching my fat, calories and trying to get more fiber in my diet. The past month has been horrible!! My eating habits must of went on vacation!!!! Each day I start anew, but by mid afternoon I can count on having eaten something not very good for this ol' body. I need to just get my act together and "just do it"!!!!

I am so angry I could just scream!!!!!!! I went to a meeting yesterday morning, returned home, proceded to tear down my bathroom wallpaper, do what repair I needed to the walls, then painted all day. Last night I went to do our club newsletter, after 3 hours of dates, names, everything "just right" I was just getting ready to print it off when a "over run error" popped up??? and I lost everything!!!! I had to dig all of my torn up notes out of the trash and I guess I will try to get it all done again today. I still need to do another coat of paint on the bathroom walls....
LIFE STINKS!

I hope everyone has a good day and if you get bored, your welcome to come on over and grab a paint brush!!!!

Love ya!!! Gayle
Old 11-12-2002, 03:03 PM   #27  

Honey I am home !

We arrived home last night at 11:00 pm. We had a marvelous time. I am a true beach bum! We spent hours walking bare feet, hand in hand on the white sandy beaches of california.These were some of the best beaches that we have ever been to! Everything is so green and lush. Their were bird of paradise blooming everywhere. They are my favorite flower. I totally enjoyed every moment. We had a yummy seafood lunch on a pier over the ocean with mexican music playing. Went to a crab shack for dinner with a funky decor. We also had breakfast on a sea side cliff with the ocean breeze blowing on us. Who could ask for more? We enjoyed every moment.

Now I am home I know that it is back to reality but just wanted to soak up the memories and live in that stress free zone a bit longer. Sure did miss you all.

DEE
Old 11-12-2002, 06:02 PM   #28  
THINKING THIN!!!!

Hey Everyone

Man...It's so nice to be able to breath!!!!!!I just got home and threw on some sweats!!! My uniforms pants were SO tight today!! Why do I do this to myself! I have had it...{it} meaning everything I could get my hands on...LOL I refuse to buy any more uniforms in a BIGGER size. Only one answer for me...lose some weight!!!

Dee... Glad you are home and had such a wonderful trip. How is your Mom? Sherry...did you enjoy the soup? Hope it didn't have too much black pepper in it. Can I come back to work at your school so you can watch everything that goes into my mouth..LOL. Debyj.....How about those TITANS!!! I was so interested in the game Sunday, I didn't realize we had bad weather all around us. Wanda... Happy belated Birthday!! I am still doing Adkins...on my good days. I know it works for me, but I need to stay on it until someday...somehow I reach my goal weight. Gayle.... How is the Beer and wine making going? I saw the kits at Walmart yesterday for making beer and wine. Is that what you are using? Ramona..... When will your boys be home? I am thinking of putting up my tree before Thanksgiving. Jennelle... Tornadoes hit in counties all around us. There are still people missing. So sad!! Carol and Vicki... Where are you??

Got to go and start supper. It would be easier for me if my hubby was fat too...LOL. Guess I could sit and think of a million excuses for myself, but no one force feeds me all this junk.
But I will not get depressed ...I'M JUST GOING TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!!!!

Love you guys...debbie
Old 11-12-2002, 06:49 PM   #29  

STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go To #66..........A New Thread Has Been Started!!!!!
Closed Thread