Old 10-04-2010, 10:05 AM   #16  

Good morning all! This is going to be short. I have a major sinus headache and am sick as a dog. I sat around all night coughing, sneezing, being plugged up, couldn't even sleep in bed had to sit up in the chair just so I could breathe. It was funny, everytime I stood up my head would clear and I would sit down and it would plug back up again. So ladies, I am going to try and take it easy today and see if I can get myself to feel better. I am still thinking it is allergies and not a cold, but who knows? I may have picked up a bug around people in Branson.

Have a great start to your week all! Faye
gma22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 03:24 PM   #17  
Thin Within

Good afternoon. Got news about my complete. It didn't like my new email address. There's just 3 good ones to choose from my fixer guy said. have to change again. Ugh. Tomorrow I will know more.
Maggie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 03:52 PM   #18  

Good afternoon, ladies! It was still raining this morning, then the sun came out for a few minutes and now it is back to being overcast. It's only 58 degrees. I had to throw in the towel and put the heat on. I can't breathe if the air in the room is too cold.

I had water aerobics and Silversneakers this morning. This afternoon I have to finish my Bible study and then I'm off again for that this evening.

Faye, I hope you get to feeling better quickly. I know how it is to have to sit up at night to breath. I've stacked pillows on the table and slept like that when my breathing is bad. I sure can tell the difference in the weather...I had to use my inhaler during both my classes today.

Jean, very interesting about the grape juice instead of the wine. Even children can receive wine at our communion if their parents allow it. We use unlevened wafers.

Hi, Maggie!

Enjoy the rest of your day!
QuilterInVA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 12:47 PM   #19  

Good afternoon, ladies. The sun is trying to come out but it is only 61 degrees.

I hope Faye isn't sick. She's always the first one to post and it worries me when she wasn't feeling well yesterday.

I have work and the Y today, then have to do some more quilting on the project for Thursday.

I'm a work today and my lunch time is nearly over. Just wanted to say hello. Have a great day.
QuilterInVA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 03:12 PM   #20  
Thin Within

Talking Thankful Tuesday

GOOD AFTERNOON MAGNOLIAS

OH I am back with my computer. It was taken down to the bare bones and now I have to do a lot of reloading and searching for the goodies I had on it. It had one of those sneeky viruses that was undetectable by the programs that search for them. It was imbeded deeply in a mail program and it is gone now. I have so much to do now to get this thing up to snuff as one would say so this is really short.

Type at y'all later.

Last edited by Maggie; 10-05-2010 at 03:13 PM.
Maggie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 04:21 PM   #21  

Talking

Good Afternoon, Flowers! It's another beautiful day in my neighborhood. I worked in the hospital gift shop this morning and had a few sales for a change. I ate a sandwich in the coffee shop and then went back to church to find where I made a mistake in yesterday's posting on the computer. The secretary was kind enough to help me and it was a simple $2 mistake. She can run the adding machine w/o watching her fingers so it doesn't take long to check the columns when we did it together.

"Gma" -- I hope you are feeling better today but since you haven't checked in I'm guessing not.

Maggie -- Did you have to change your email again? I kept getting blank emails from Amanda and would write back asking what she was trying to send to me. Come to find out she had a virus of some sort. Evidently my computer caught it; I ran an extra scan to be sure.

Susan -- Our heat is off and on during the night. Last night it got down to 33; my inside thermometer said it was 67 when I went downstairs at 6. You are having a couple of busy days with the Y, Bible study, work, and quilting!

I have a roast in the crock pot and it smells so good. Bob isn't farming today because they finished in one field and the farmer is moving equipment today. We will get to eat together and at the normal time for a change!

Hope you all have had a nice day and enjoy a relaxing evening!

Jean -- from Iowa!

Last edited by Jean; 10-05-2010 at 04:23 PM.
Jean is offline   Reply With Quote