Old 09-12-2010, 02:27 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 201/198.6/140

Height: 5'4"

Default The Onederland Express - Hop on Here!! #3

Hey gals!!

A new thread for us since the other one was closed! Hope everybody's having a great weekend, I'm doing well just came back from a little shopping trip. The weekend went fast - very busy!
sept15lija is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 03:38 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 221.8/203.8/150

Height: 5'6

IM TRYING to get on here with ya!!! ARGHHHHH!
bran0917 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 08:51 PM   #3  

Hey Bran!! Welcome!!

OK as promised the dreaded comparison shots....as with most obese people, I rarely allow pictures to be taken. So the before shot is just upper body, and I hate it...but I'm showing it anyways. It's at Jacob's 1st birthday, so Jan 2009. I think I was probably around 250-260 in this picture. And the after picture is yesterday, at 196.2 pounds! I can't wait to take pictures I can be proud of at the kids' birthday parties this year.

Last edited by sept15lija; 09-12-2010 at 09:02 PM.
Old 09-13-2010, 09:12 AM   #4  
One Day at a Time...

S/C/G: 242/Ticker/168

Height: 5'9"

Liz you look great!!! Your kids are so darn cute!

I can't believe how fast the weekend went by! Now I just have to try to get motivated for the week lol
Rtsmme4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 01:27 PM   #5  
It is what it is...

Afternoon Girls, sorry I didnt see that one was already opened and I opened up another one ...but have since went in and closed it ...

Liz - your current pic is adorable, I can tell such a huge difference ...you should be very proud !!

Hi Mel !!!

I posted a lengthy post on the other thread so dont feel like typing too much now, haha ...it is hot here today and I am tired, had to get up early to clean up extra well for my yearly pap, fun fun ....so I just wanna get this work day done and go home, put on the pjs in my cool house and relax and go to bed early !

So here is to hoping the work day flies by.

Talk to you later.
Carri
Satine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 01:45 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 241.5/ticker/160

Height: 5'7"

Hi all! I've been lost for a while now, but I'm trying to get back on track. This week's going to be an "easing in" week. Since I've been living on chocolate for nearly 5 months now, I'm only going to wean off of that for now, and go full fledged next week. It seems I've gained 20 lbs since the last time I posted - oh, the horror! But here I am to try, try again...

I wanted to go back and read everything I've missed here, but I'm afraid I've been gone too long, so for now, congrats, Liz! You look great!

Hope everyone's having a good start to the week!
auntie g is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 02:33 PM   #7  

Welcome back auntie g!!

Thanks gals for the comments on my pic, it's fun to see the difference!

Carri - Sorry to hear about the pap, lol...hope your day flies by!

We're taking Katie to get some pictures of her today, and we're going to try to get some of the two of them together, wish us luck - I can't imagine being a photographer, kids are so annoying when you're trying to get a nice pose!
Old 09-14-2010, 08:42 AM   #8  
One Day at a Time...

Paps always suck lol
Welcome back Auntie!
Good luck with the pics Liz!
I have had literally no motivation this week,I dunno if its bc I am just waiting for TOM to get here or what. I have stayed under my calories but I just feel tired all the time and haven't exercised :X
Old 09-14-2010, 12:14 PM   #9  

Well Mel just remember losing weight is like 80% diet, so you're doing great - although hope you feel a bit more energetic soon!

I'm doing well - our pictures went fairly well. Our anniversary is tomorrow (9th) so we're going out for dinner - can't wait! I had an NSV yesterday...I went to a plus size store to buy something in a smaller size (wanted an X - 1X is starting to get a bit big in some things) - and the lady said if I need an X I should be shopping in a regular store. haha I didn't mind hearing that!!

Last edited by sept15lija; 09-14-2010 at 12:14 PM.
Old 09-14-2010, 07:25 PM   #10  

S/C/G: 241.5/ticker/160

Height: 5'7"

Hi girls! Well, I'm almost through my second day without chocolate and I'm surviving. That leaves me hopeful...

Liz, the shopping story is great- that must have felt awesome! Happy Anniversary!

Mel, I hope you perk up soon!

Carri, oh, Carri, how's it going?
auntie g is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 08:27 PM   #11  
One Day at a Time...

Thanks girls! I ended up doing housework....better then nothing right? lol

Congrats on your Anniversary and the NSV!!

It can only get better Auntie G!
Old 09-15-2010, 08:53 AM   #12  

auntie g- Woo hoo, wtg on kicking the chocolate demon OUT!!!!

Mel - Housework, without a doubt, counts. I swear I am running up and down these freaking stairs a zillion times a day doing SOMETHING!

We're going out to dinner tonight, but I WILL STAY ON PLAN, darn it!! It's so hard though at restaurants, isn't it?? I've been checking out online menus and my old favourite has 1200 calories and almost 5000 sodium!!! And of course that doesn't include the starter we would normally get or the bread. Oh well, I'm sure I'll find something yummy and just eat half.
Old 09-15-2010, 09:11 AM   #13  
One Day at a Time...

It is CRAZY what they put in food at restaurants! Good Luck!
Now to do MORE housework today...like they say a moms work is never done!
Old 09-15-2010, 10:21 AM   #14  
It is what it is...

Morning Girls ...well I am still doing so so, just waiting for my mind to kick back in and get back on the wagon again ...of course I feel bloaty and junk, I know I feel so much better when I am watching what I eat but who knows why I sabotage ...

Auntie G - I am right there with ya, making small changes to get back on...great job on cutting out your chocolate, I know how you love it SO much so it is hard I am sure...we can do this though

Liz - Good luck with going out tonight, I have so much trouble with that too...but I know you can do it, you have been doing so well...if nothing else get what you normally get and just eat half, have them box up one half of it before you even start eating...

Mel - Come on over to my house and clean, it needs it BADLY ...we are getting ready to do some painting so I am trying to really clean each room up...but it is daunting...I hate cleaning...but I love when it is done and I can sit back in a clean house.

Well I had poptarts for breakfast out of desperation ...I didnt have time to bring my breakfast and that is all that was available to me, not a great start but gotta move on ...have a great day everyone !!

Carri
Satine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 06:24 PM   #15  
One Day at a Time...

It will take time to get back on track Carri so don't beat yourself up about it! I wish this house would stay clean for just one day lol As soon as the kids get home everything turns into a wreck!