Old 06-25-2010, 03:58 AM   #31  

S/C/G: 109.6kg/104.6kg/67kg (15/8/10)

Height: 170cm

I just walked 4.3kms this afternoon and I never got to take Dixie out today. One of those days where someone promises to call you, so you sit around at home waiting for that call and decide at 4pm that you have waited long enough! Why can't people just do as they say they will!

I am still on track with my Points plan. Nearly two weeks into Weight Watchers and I haven't slipped over points yet!

And I believe I am enjoying cooking my meals again.

I am assuming I am back at work on Monday (that is what the phone call was supposed to confirm) and although I am of mixed feelings about that, I am looking forward to getting my routine back.

Other than that, not much else to report here.

Well done on your walk Gen! And don't let the scales disappoint you. So long as you are being true and honest to yourself (ie you did the walk and you did the exercise) then you are still on track I think!

Julia, well done on your loss too! And don't let your evening slip up set you back too far. Hang in there

Ani? Are you going to rise to the challenge and set us all a 4-5 week weight-loss challenge?
Lindor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2010, 03:23 AM   #32  

I just got back from a 6km walk (1hr 15mins). I haven't forgotten about Dixie, there are days that I just prefer to walk with my MP3 player in my ears and think about stuff. I can't do that on the bike. I've got a few things happening at the moment that I seem to be thinking a lot about.

On track with food and water still. And I am looking forward to weigh-in on Monday!
Old 06-26-2010, 04:58 AM   #33  

S/C/G: 117.7/63.7/60

Height: 168

Went out to see Train play last night, they were amazing. He sang half of one song acapella with no microphone and the whole theatre was silent.. awesome! Had a few too many adult beverages, but went with vodka and diet coke which was not much damage on the calorie front.

Last edited by pacman12; 02-27-2011 at 12:15 AM.
pacman12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2010, 06:40 PM   #34  
Am I a senior too?

S/C/G: 74/64.2/58

Height: 153cm

LMAO Gen @ yr to many alcoholic beverages. I went out to dinner friday night DRUNK lol. was funny cause i went to the loo and trying to reach under to do the snap up on my body shaper and got a bit top heavy, fell headfirst into the back of the door. It was prob a had to be there moment. Wow you have been exercising heaps. surgery is getting closer. I bet yr excited and scared at the same time. Ani how awesome going to Bali,. I bet u will have a blast, make sure you lock yr bags tight before you get to airport.
7senuf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2010, 03:07 AM   #35  

Another 6km walk done.

Weigh-in tomorrow, and I am totally expecting a loss! I hope
Old 06-27-2010, 04:22 PM   #36  

I am down 2.8kg! I am really chuffed with that!

I am back at work today, so I am running late again!

Hope everyone else is doing ok!

Last edited by Lindor; 06-27-2010 at 04:27 PM.
Old 06-27-2010, 07:47 PM   #37  
Blue Team Member

S/C/G: 297/229/150

Height: 5'5/168cm

hey all. been a good week for me.. inlaws are home and happy witht the shop .. John back on days.. took Nanna shooping again over the week end.. but the best thing is.......

I found me a good second hand bike yesterday for $50 .. and since i had to drop my car off to the car hospital for surgery.. i popped the bike in the boot and rode it home..

OMg was i a site for sore eyes.. i have been on a bike in about 12 years .. and i dont own a helmet so there i am . riding home with a Bart Simpson helmet owned by Cameron wobbling all over the place and having to get off if there was any uphillness to the ride... lol..

Now i am sure i have lost my back side.. it is gone completly numb ... i may need to go for a walk later and see if i can spot in anywhere.. and i just know its gonna hurt when it comes back.. LMAO ..

but hey its exercise right.. and quite a bit harder then i expected it to be.. and it was only about 3kms. home... i dont know how you do it lindor.. lol

well done on the loss. i can see how riding would make you loose heaps.. its not easy..
amouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2010, 09:25 PM   #38  

Went to work and got sent home again - "There are procedures that have to be followed".

Well if some d!ck told me about the procedures I'd follow them!!!

I am over it!
Old 06-27-2010, 10:43 PM   #39  

Well done on the awesome loss Lindor!

My scales are being poopy and telling me I only lost 200g this week! F that! I have been dutifully counting and measuring and tracking this week.. dammit. Ah well. Patience, grasshopper. At least I tipped into the 111's.
Old 06-28-2010, 04:53 AM   #40  

My bad day at work has resulted in an all out binge and a complete unwillingness to exercise.

But I have made the decision to resign from my job, and I have prepared my resignation letter. I am clearly never going to feel comfortable there. And after this morning, I am certain there is a complete lack of care and support for me as an employee there.

With regard to my weight-loss...I am confident that I can get right back on that wagon again tomorrow.

Today is just a bad day! I can get past it! I will get past it!

Amy, the thing about today being so hard on the bike, it means tomorrow you will be ready for it and it will be easier...and each day becomes easier than the one before! Trust me, I felt exactly like you did on my first ride!
Old 06-28-2010, 10:12 PM   #41  
It's ME!

Sounds like a wise decision Lindor. Shame it had to end that way but perhaps moving on is the best thing for you. You're doing sooooo well with everything apart from that!

Sounds like everyone is moving along at a cracking pace.

I’m not doing too well this week. Having some relationship issues and that always puts a spanner in the works eh. So I’m giving myself a week off counting points and will allow myself a bit of a break while I’m not in a good headspace. I’m still aiming to eat well though and to keep the exercise up – no excuses for not doing that.

LittleKiwi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2010, 07:17 PM   #42  

S/C/G: 209/201.8/155

Height: 163cm

Julia I've just taken a week off from counting - and who knows what damage I have done . But with everything going on I was feeling enough pressure, so I decided that I would just try and get my head right.

Lindor are you sure about resigning? What are you going to do? Mate I would take a deep breath and talk to someone first, because it's a really big decision - and I'm not sure about making such a big decision when you're upset. Don't get me wrong - I'm not saying 'don't do it', just that you need to do what is best for you, and not what is reactive to the situation.

All good here (aside from eating too much). Four weeks until Bali and I cannot wait. It is 3ºC here at the moment, and I am freezing cold - so the thought of shorts, t-shirts, beaches… ahhh!

Am going to try and count calories today, and when I come back from Bali I am going to give serious thought to joining weight watchers.
PerthChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2010, 10:10 PM   #43  

I am finding the tracking fairly easy, although it takes a fair bit of time but you get better once you've got all your regular stuff that you eat on a favourites list to add quickly. Plus I tend to eat the same stuff brekky and lunch so that's easy to copy across. Down another 0.5 since Monday so lost 6.3 so far. Two weeks today til my liquid Optifast diet starts... eek!!
Old 07-01-2010, 12:55 AM   #44  
Blue Team Member

S/C/G: 297/229/150

Height: 5'5/168cm

guess what i got on my bike again.. and my butt was so sore.. i have called the bike the buminator... lol... nah seriously the seat was all wrong .. i rode 2 kms.. went home drove to the bike shop with my seat and got a new one put on the stem.. nice wide seat for a nice wide ***.. LMAO .. wnet and tested it as soon as i got home with another 2 km ride.. and it was like magic so much better ..
Cameron is home with me he was home yesterday all fluey.. and feeling crook.. and today becuase he has conjuctivitis.. he was still feeling crap this morning but was happy enough to go bike riding with me.. lol

We made rockmeleon smoothies for lunch.. and then .... went on another bike ride this time 5 ks.. so been on and off the bike all day.. and rode 9kms.. my butt hurts but its the muscles.. not the soft tissue.. lol and i probably wont be able to move tommorrow.. but its the kids last day at school .. so i might as well just give them the day off.. since leahs coughing too .. and cameron is not 100 % .. anyway time to go pick up Leah ..
amouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 02:27 AM   #45  
It's ME!

Woooo you're on fire with the bumenator Amy! Glad to hear that you got a new seat though, there's nothing worse than numb bum on a bike!

I decided tonight to stop going to weight watchers meetings. At $18 a week it's an expense I can do without so from here on in I'm doing the program from home with only you ladies for support.

I had a great session at the gym last night and am enjoying it more now that I'm getting back into doing a couple of weights sessions a week. Also, my work is running a eat well/keep fit challenge this month so that's helping to keep me on track too

LittleKiwi is offline   Reply With Quote