View Poll Results: What Type Bread Do You Eat Most?
White 3 30.00%
Rye 0 0%
Wheat 4 40.00%
Onion Roll 0 0%
Other 1 10.00%
I Do Not Eat Bread 2 20.00%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 10-01-2002, 09:51 AM   #16  
Losing it!

I'M BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!! Did you all miss me????????

Not enough time to post right now, but I did want to let you know that I survived the trip and am now back home working my butt off trying to play "catch-up" from our fun time!!!! I will post more later today!!!!!!

Dee: I did check out your pics and your basement is so CREATIVE!!! I love the funky mirror in your bath!!!!! The collection of sand is such a neat idea, I bet you love your home!!!! Thank you for sharing!!!!!!

Well Dudettes, I must get in gear and get something finished!!! Love, Gayle
Old 10-01-2002, 02:15 PM   #17  

Hi there everyone

Well today is tea time day. It is always enjoyable when a bunch of us girls get together. I look forward to it every week.

Today was my last day of home care. My lovely Ann was wonderful. I have had care for almost 2 years and that was longer than they usually provide it. I guess I will be back on duty. Tis a shame that I am like Sherry a perfectionist.

Jennelle I hope your week has been better. That is terrible when someone steals from you.

Sherry your doing great. Nice loss this week. Now go lift a 10 lb bag of potatoes and lug it around for 5 minutes. That is just about how much you lost. Difficult to carry that weight isn't it?

Debbie you are also doing very well. A pound is a pound is a pound. What day is it that you and Sherry are going to Fl? I am just to lazy to do the math.

Gayle glad to see that you are back and that you survived the trip. Don't you just hate that when you get back you have so many things to catch up on.

Debyj sorry to hear about poor Max. Didn't realize that could happen. Give him all the tender loving care he needs.

Shelley how are you doing today? Hang in there, it won't be much longer til you see the doc.

Well I got to go get ready for tea...talk to you all later.

DEE
Old 10-01-2002, 06:36 PM   #18  

Hi everyone!
I hope you have all had a good day.
Welcome home Gayle!
Shelley, how are you feeling?
Dee, your house is soooooo cute!
Debbie and Sherry, ya'll are doing so great with your WOE!!!
Deby, take care of that pet; they are so much like family!
Jellnelle, did you find out who took your money?
Vicki, I hope your sister is recovering well.

Do any of you put things on e-bay? I finally signed up today. I have some jewelry and a lot of Dept. 56 items that I want to sell. If you have used it, have you had good success?

OK all you Tennessee people, Arkansas is coming to town Saturday night!! We're going to get our butts stomped in the ground!!! LOLOLOL If last Saturday's game is any indication, it is going to be a loooooooong season!

Take care everyone,
Ramona
Old 10-01-2002, 07:11 PM   #19  

Ramona Gayle has been on e-bay, she can help you out.
Good hearing from you.

DEE
Old 10-01-2002, 07:20 PM   #20  
WW on-line since 1/1/2009

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5'5"

I don't know, Ramona....Tennessee is having a pretty rough season, too. They're winning, but just barely. Did you see that AWFUL Vols/Gators game? YUCK!

If it's any consolation, I feel your college football pain. The Gators are playing my beloved Ole Miss Rebels on Saturday, and we're gonna get stomped.
Old 10-02-2002, 01:26 AM   #21  
Losing it!

Ramona: Most collectibles will sell with or without the box. You will get a higher price for the item if you still happen to have the COA if originally sold that way and the original box. Email me with any questions at [email protected]

Well, my washer & dryer bit the big one!!! The washer went out and needed to be replaced. Then we figured up the years on the dryer and decided to splurge and purchase both in one shot, plus my Mothers dryer just went out too, so we gave her the old one. After a small fortune, I am now the "laundry queen" worked on the stuff all day today, cleaned out the laundry room, moved out the old and replaced with the new, then on to washing, washing and washing clothes!! Seems like we can never get $1.00 ahead!!!!! Do you guys all suffer from the "brokes" too???? So many things that I want, just never enough money to go around.

I will try to post later!!!! Love, Gayle
Old 10-02-2002, 07:45 AM   #22  

Mornin'

I didn't get to post last night because Chris came home for dinner and he had to use my computer for a report.

Drew had his first School bowling match yesterday afternoon and I'm proud to say that the little bugger bowled a 243! His average is 183 and he's only 14 yrs. old!!! Do I see a future Pro-Bowler???!!!

Gayle.....I'm so glad you're home & had fun!! Hey...you haven't mentioned those racers in those tight suits!! Were there hotties??!! We are like you.....paycheck to paycheck! Never anything left over! And if there ever is....Something around here brakes or falls apart!!!

I will post to all of my other FLOOZIE FRIENDS tonight after our bowling league!! Gotta get to work.

Have a GREAT OP day!!!
Sherry (sher-Bear)

** Thought of the Day: Think twice before you put something in your mouth! Ask yourself: Do you REALLY,REALLY want it????

Last edited by Sherry; 10-02-2002 at 07:48 AM.
Old 10-02-2002, 07:49 AM   #23  

Hi ev eryone

I am here-just lurking-nothing new to report.
Just enjoying reading what's going on in your life's

later
Old 10-02-2002, 03:21 PM   #24  
Losing it!

Hi Girls!!!!!! I usually try to not brag on my kids to much, but I am so excited that I wanted to share!!!! My oldest daughter that is 17 and a Senior has been picked out of 6 Seniors in the district to attend a Student Leadership Conference the first part of November. It is an all expense paid trip to Lake Geneva, WI and Chicago IL. the kids will attend the 2 day conference then have a full day of sight-seeing in Chicago. Now for the biggest news!!!! I can't remember if you guy's know, but she is also involved in an explorer program working with the EMT/Fire department. She meets twice a week for classes and get's to ride out on calls. Well, the college is offering a local EMT class that she is eligible to attend. Because she is still in Highschool, the County will take care of the class cost and she will earn 6 college credit hours. So, basically we will only need to cover the cost of books and supplies. The cool part is that she graduates in May from High school and will also take her EMT testing the same month!!! Money has been very tight at our home as of late and I can not believe how everything is working out!!!! Okay, enough of my bragging... I just wanted to share!!! Love, Gayle
Old 10-02-2002, 04:26 PM   #25  

Gayle, that is wonderful news! Please tell your daughter congratulations from me. Never be worried about bragging! We should brag on our kids. It's good for their self esteem and good for our souls (not to mention our egos)
Things always seem to have a way of working out, even when they look the bleakest. I'm always having to tell myself to just have faith!!

Give that girl an extra big hug tonight!

How is everyone doing in that game of life we call.....weighloss?!
I feel like I am in a vicious cycle of up and down, up and down I have started doing the Leslie Sansone tapes 4 or 5 times per week. Hopefully I'll start seeing some improvement in the next few weeks. HEY, you know what else may help? I COULD STOP CRAMMING JUNK INTO MY MOUTH!!!!

We are expecting a lot of rain from Hurricane Lili. We need the rain, but I feel really bad for all those who will be devestated by the winds and rain on the coast. I think my son in San Antonio will be inland enough that he won't be in any danger.

Talk to all of you later.....
Ramona
Old 10-02-2002, 05:25 PM   #26  

Gayle that is wonderful,you deserve to brag. Oh I am so happy for you and your daughter.
GTG
Dee
Old 10-02-2002, 06:03 PM   #27  

Gayle: That is such wonderful news!! Congrats to YOU & YOUR Daughter!!!! How exciting!!!!

Vicki:Are you ok? You sounded depressed & I was just worried.

More later....About to leave for my bowling league.

Sherry (Sher-Bear)
Old 10-02-2002, 06:16 PM   #28  

Ramona,

Hang in there & try not to worry so much about your eating.Take one day at a time.That's wonderful that you're doing the Leslie tapes!!! Hey....why don't you join us on the Walking/Exercise thread??? We would love to have you PLUS it really helps me to stay motivated!! Stay strong & don't give up! You can do it!!!
Old 10-02-2002, 06:18 PM   #29  

STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go To #58..............A New Thread Has Been Started!!!!!!
Closed Thread