Old 05-22-2010, 12:53 PM   #61  
I luv my curves

S/C/G: 255/ticker/180

Height: 5'1 3/4

Sounds so much like some of the things I hear, i get it mostly from men...why would I even care what they think lol My thing is Im doing it for myself. I want to like what I see when I look in the mirror without cloths on lol

i just came from the gym and I took an hour kickboxing class. Im soooo tired. Im going to take a much needed nap. Have a great day!
Matilda08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2010, 09:06 PM   #62  
live ur life

S/C/G: 236/230/150

Height: 5'8

hey ladies just another slow sunday and thankfuly i was able to resist temptations and stayed on plan ...i hope i can keep this momentum up i am going to do my best to regularly post on the forums and not go mia again

Last edited by caliyah; 05-23-2010 at 09:06 PM.
caliyah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2010, 07:33 AM   #63  
No more +sizes

Height: 5'4"

Good Morning Ladies!!

I had a great day yesterday. I did level 3 of 30DS and it was great. I wish this is the one I had been doing for the past 20 days. It would have helped my troubled areas a lot more. Nevertheless, I was below calories. Since yesterday was such a beautiful day we went to Atlantic Station in downtown and walked around for about two hours. So I figured I walked off all I ate for breakfast, then only had a 100 calorie snack, 300 calorie lunch and 300 calorie dinner I was way low on calories. I expect to be on point today with workout and exercise.

Caliyah - I'm excited about the challenge. Looking forward to getting good results. Thanks for starting it.
Matilda - How was your weekend? Hope you had a good one.

I'm home from work today because my baby isn't feeling her best and waiting on the dr office to open so I can call him to see if I need to bring her in.

I was looking at the comment about people providing input about when you should stop loosing...I've already put everyone on notice so they know even if it looks I'm getting too small I won't stop until I get down to a 10. If I think I want to go lower...I will so don't say a word to me.

Last edited by jigglefree; 05-24-2010 at 07:36 AM.
jigglefree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2010, 09:04 AM   #64  
I luv my curves

Happy monday ladies!!!

Jiggle- aww I hope your baby girl feels better. Good job on staying op during the weekend. I did some walking yesterday as well and it felt pretty darn good. There is nothing like a nice long walk. They aways seem to relax me.

Caliyah-Ditto Im really trying to stay OP with my diet. For some reason the workout part doesnt come so hard for me. I guess because to some extent I enjoy it.

Whats going on for memorial day?????? Any plans?
Old 05-24-2010, 08:27 PM   #65  
Here for the party

S/C/G: 187/108

Height: 5'5.5

Just wanted to pop in and say hi. I think I'm going to go ahead and join the challenge, and I wish you guys all the best with reaching your goals!
fivestone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2010, 07:00 AM   #66  
I luv my curves

Fivestone-Welcome!!!!! Feel free to post as often as you like!

Happy tuesday ladies. I skipped the gym lastnight but I did stay op and got a lil bit of walking in. Im hanging in there. I hope everyone is having a good week.
Old 05-25-2010, 09:20 AM   #67  
No more +sizes

Hey Ladies.
I've been on plan eating wise and when my baby takes her nap I get my workout in. I'm a full time working mother and I have such a great respect for stay home mothers. Not just any stay home mothers but the ones that are taking care of their children and if they are including homeschooling they are real heroes. Yesterday I was exhausted by the time my husband got home at 3 and was sleep by 6:30. We are home again today and hopefully today is the last day we are here.
Matilda - Keep going girl, you are doing great. At this rate you will be very excited at the end of June when you see how far you have come.
Fivestone - Welcome!! Post often and have fun. This is a great group of ladies and very supportive.

I can feel my bones!! Rib bones, elbows are getting pointy and my collar bone is peeping out. Even when I lay on my side I can feel my hip bones. It feels strange...I was wondering what they should feel like so I started feeling on my hubby's chest. He thinks I'm funny. But maybe his bones will feel different than a woman's bones.
Old 05-26-2010, 01:46 AM   #68  
live ur life

S/C/G: 236/230/150

Height: 5'8

another day on plan wooh it feels great 2 be back in control! will post more soon just taking it day by day

wlc fivestone! this is a great forum with great support
matilda keep up the great work! u did amazing last summer and i know u can do it this summer 2
jigglefree congrats on feeling those bones! i finally feel like I got a neck lol i had a lot of weight in my upper body before
caliyah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 03:50 PM   #69  
No more +sizes

Hey everyone. Still home with the baby. Stomach virus but it's all good.

Still on plan but haven't done my workout. For sure before bedtime.
Old 05-27-2010, 01:33 PM   #70  
I luv my curves

Hello ladies! Ive been doing daily WI's I know that helped me a lot when I lost the 35lbs before so Ive been trying to use it to keep me on track. Today I was 243 so Im making progress. Once Im out of the 230's Ill feel like im really back on track, because for the last year I have been in the 230's and 240's so im hanging in there. I hope you guys are doing well!
Old 05-27-2010, 10:57 PM   #71  

S/C/G: 202/144/Lean/Fit

Height: 5'2

hi ladies, cool thread. very VERY cool thread. great reading through the posts to see what everyone is doing. I'm doing pretty much the same as the rest of you - working hard to get weight, diet and life under control. more specifically i'm struggling to get my hair under control. i work out at 5AM and have to be at work by 830 so the hair is always in a ponytail which is now breaking it off. what are you all doing to make that shift from gym to the rest of your day? I could REALLY use some idea. My hair is pretty long, thick and I have relaxer. my company's environment is not all that fond of natural styles.
tikanique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 08:18 AM   #72  
No more +sizes

Tikanique - jump right in. As for the hair...mine is short and natural...but I wear a wavy lacefront so my transition is quick. I take it off when I go to the gym for lunch and tie it up with a scarf. I put it back on before I go to my desk.
Matilda - Girl you betta do it!! You are going to be seeing a big loss in not time.!!
Caliyah - Glad to hear you are on plan. Thanks and it's good to know those bones are becoming more visible. I see neck muscles too. I'm getting more and more excited.

I ate on plan yesterday but didn't workout. I was out shopping with my daughter and she was cranky so we came home and took a nap. I did see a dress I want to get. What do you ladies think? I was very excited because it's a 16 and it looked good without a girdle!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg p_00239.jpg (21.0 KB, 16 views)
Old 05-28-2010, 10:05 AM   #73  
your calories are showing

S/C/G: 286/healthy&fit

Height: 5'5ish

jiggle i wish i had a defined waist like u!im literally a box around my waist area but i think that will change the smaller i get

today is my weight check up at the doc..they haven't seen me since feb. which was exactly 40lbs ago..i cant wait to see their faces! on my way now..

yesterday i had some Chinese food and a mini cake dessert..but i stayed within my calorie range,drunk alot of water and still lost .4 of a pound by the next morning..which is great

the end of next month is my family reunion..that means food EVERYWHERE..i will definitely have to control myself.
glad to see everyone OP

Last edited by Brit; 05-28-2010 at 10:13 AM.
Brit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 10:53 AM   #74  

S/C/G: 202/144/Lean/Fit

Height: 5'2

JF, the dress ROCKS!!! What exactly is a lacefront wig? I've heard the term but have NO clue.

Umm, did legs & abs today - squats, seated leg press, lunges, hamstring curls, calf raises. By the end my leg workout, my butt was burning. I'll get in two miles walking at lunch since i skipped cardio this AM.

brit, can you take some of your own prepared food with you to the reunion so you can eat it and only MINIMALLY sample the food at the reunion? When I visit home I HAVE to sample dad's pecan pie & ribs and mom's potato salad & sweet potato pie but I make sure I primarily eat food I've brought with me. I hope your reunion AND your doc visit go well.
tikanique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 01:47 PM   #75  
I luv my curves

Happy friday ladies!!!!

Jiggle- cool dress and keep up the good work!!!!!

Brit- how much toning are you doing? Weight training does wonders for your figure. I always do weights. Each week and you can see a difference in my figure. My butt pokes out more im more toned and difined. Love it.

Tikan-welcome back good to see you back on the boards. I do all different things with my hair. I wear wigs weaves braids whatever i feel up too lol my real hair is long and thick also. I prefer to wear fake hair though. I rarely wear my real hair.