Old 08-06-2010, 10:10 AM   #331  
XOXO

S/C/G: 268/249/145

Height: 5'4"

Good morning ladies!! Glad to be back on track. I've been re-started for 2 weeks and in that time I've lost 9.2lbs. I'm so ready to get this weight off. After everything that I have been through in the last 10 months, I'm ready to get this weight out of the way.
Devsmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 01:50 PM   #332  

S/C/G: 229/163/150

Height: 5"4

Hello ladies!! Congratulations Devsmom on your loss. It is so motivating to see the scale move in the opposite direction.

Hello Matilda!! You will see the 220's by next week for sure. I have read your posts and I am truly inspired by both you and Britt. I am looking orward to see what next week will bring for me in losses. As of today I am 181.5 pds. I want to be in the 170's so bad I can taste it.
kaylasmom010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 08:48 PM   #333  
I luv my curves

S/C/G: 255/ticker/180

Height: 5'1 3/4

Thanks you can do it! Heck we all can....here's to a great week
Matilda08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2010, 04:01 PM   #334  

S/C/G: 250/ticker/165

Height: 5'5"

Hi all!

Yeah. I've really been sucking at posting lately. It gets so hard to keep up with the personals. But I'm trying to stay on track and I see you ladies are doing well too.

Welcome to the new people and welcome back to those who've been around before!
beaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2010, 08:39 PM   #335  
Doing this MY way!!!

S/C/G: 275/ticker/140

Height: 5'2.5

Hello Everyone!!!

I gave myself a free day and I was very happy when I counted my calories and did not go over my maintenance calories! Tomorrow I will be back on the grind!!!
quietstorm970 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 09:41 AM   #336  
No more +sizes

Good Morning Ladies!!
I'm feeling good today. I have thoroughly enjoyed this weekend. My birthday celebrations were so much fun. I went over calories on Friday because of the drinking but danced them off. So I count that as a victory. I had waaaaay too much alcohol Friday and didn't have any on yesterday at my "official" birthday party. I stayed in my calorie range yesterday as well. I didn't workout at all but I went to the spa and had a full body massage...my gift to myself. So today I will be getting on the treadmill and doing some yoga before bed. I plan on getting two miles in everyday, 1 mile run and a 1 mile interval of walking and running. Looking forward to a good week of working out and eating on plan. I really want to be in a size 14 from almost any store by Labor Day.

back to those that are getting back on track.
to the new people. Jump in and post often, it helps a lot when you are just getting started to see that others are in the game with you and overcoming some of the same struggles that come up.

Matilda - We are going to get the results we are looking for this week. I'm so excited watching you because you have been hanging on no matter if you have good days or bad ones. I know you are going to get to the 220s by Friday. I'll be watching you so I can stay motivated.
Beaka - I didn't have any cake this weekend. I don't eat cake...one less struggle to deal with but I did have an ice dream cone from Chick Fil A. You and Cake were the reason I decided to give running a try so I get extra motivated when I see what you guys are doing.
Cake - I won't be starting or joining a running club but I will be trying to run a mile and a half on the treadmill by the end of the month. After this week I will start increasing my distance a 1/4 mile each week until I get to there.

Lets have a great on plan day today. If we do what we have to do on a daily basis we will get to where we want to be. Just work on it one day at a time. Here's to a great week. I'll be checking in EVERYDAY to maintain my accountability. This week is NO EXCUSES WEEK!!! No excuses just lots of execution of your plan.

Last edited by jigglefree; 08-08-2010 at 09:42 AM.
jigglefree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 12:12 PM   #337  
I luv my curves

Ok ladies I had a terrible weekend I ate so much junk yesterday I dont know why but i had gravings for sweets. This week is going to be a better week. I may not get into the 220s but I will work that number down and get back. Today I am up to 237 im sure give or take a lb or two will be off in day or two but still I have to work harder so this week im working out for two hours four times This is what my schedule will be
mon- a hour of kickboxing and step
tues a hour of step sculpt and a 30 min walk
wed a hour of kickboxing a hour of body to pump
thurs a hour of zumba and a hour of low impact sculpt
friday a hour walk on treadmill
saturday - 30 min beg cycle class

This will be a challenge for me but I know I can do it a long with watching my cals. Feel free to share your workout plan for the week?

Jiggle -thanks for all the encouragment I REALLY need it!!!!!

Hello chicks!!!!!!!
Old 08-09-2010, 12:39 PM   #338  

S/C/G: 183/177/160

Height: 5'2"

Hey Ladies!! Happy Monday!

Soooo I had my 8K Mud run this past saturday and Ladies I have to tell you it was HORRIBLE. It was a 5 mile race with 4 of the miles being in the sand. I am a road runner, a trail runner, a treadmill runner even, BUT IN NO SHAPE< FORM OR FASHION AM I A SAND RUNNER. the race also had obstacle courses....I had to wade thru chest high water twice. climb a wall, run up huge sand dunes, and go thru a mud pit. I mean I finished but it wasn't pretty. I managed to finish with blisters, a thigh abrasion and a foot cut.....however I was standing!!!!

SO this won't happen again. I am taking my bootcamp class tothe beach. Hoorah!!!! And next year I will have a well trained 5 chick team!!!!

I am so glad to hear you ladies have a postive attitude no matter how you weekend went. I had nachos last night, went over points but oh well today is a new day and a new chance. I am going to run 6 miles today and keep on moving.

Welcome to all the newcomers and old friends. Lets keep each other going. I just got all this inspiration from JIGGLE
CakeBatter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 01:23 PM   #339  
I luv my curves

WOW cake your experience is funny, and heartfelt all at the same time. It sounds like it was fun though!!!!!! Man when you have fun its so much better
Old 08-09-2010, 02:21 PM   #340  
No more +sizes

Hey everyone!!

I'm feeling great today. I got my two miles in on the treadmill. The mile run was easy. I was about to increase today but I want to get a good week under my belt before I start increasing. I'm a little low on calories but it's all good.

Matilda - You can get to the 220s so don't start the week off doubting you can!!
Cake - You are hilarious. But it sounds like it was fun. At least you lived to tell about it and make it sound funny.

We are going to have a very productive week. So be good to yourselves. I'm checking in this evening. I didn't do my yoga this morning so I will be doing it this evening after the little girl goes to bed.
Old 08-10-2010, 07:04 AM   #341  

S/C/G: 183/177/160

Height: 5'2"

Matilda - I agree with Jiggle. Don't start out the week doubting. WE ALL are going to do great this week.

I ran 6 yesterday and I hated every minute of it. That is all. Today is my Mom's Birthday and we are going PF Changs. Woohoo!

Don't how much I will be checking in after today because.....dumroll pls.....I start my motorcyle class tomorrow. YAY! And I think I finally found a bike.
CakeBatter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 11:01 AM   #342  
I luv my curves

Thanks ladies!!!

Cake- you go girl!

jiggle- you are hanging in there
Old 08-10-2010, 07:36 PM   #343  
Doing this MY way!!!

S/C/G: 275/ticker/140

Height: 5'2.5

Hi Everyone,

The scale has stopped moving and I have gained a few pounds back but I'm still pushing through. Today I did a mile while doing my interval walking/ jogging routine. I feel the exercise "high" and it feels good! I'm slowly but surely falling in love with exercise!
quietstorm970 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 08:02 AM   #344  
XOXO

S/C/G: 268/249/145

Cake: I have a bike! I took my class in April, now I'm a riding machine. I love my bike, too. And that triathalon thingy you did sounds fun. I can't wait to do something like that.

quiet - we all have setbacks, just keep pushing through as always and the scale will move in the right direction.

matilda- you will do great, no problem.
Devsmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 04:42 PM   #345  
No more +sizes

I didn't make it to the gym today which is so my fault. I was on lunch and stopped to see a friend and discuss her birthday. Talked a whole hour. So it's 30DS and Yoga tonight. I will not miss the gym tomorrow.