3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community  

Go Back   3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community > Support Forum > Support Groups

Women of Color #3

Old 05-12-2010, 10:35 PM   #16
Just Keep on Running

S/C/G: 179/148/120

Height: 5'6.5

hey everyone~! Sounds like everyone is kicking butt! its been sometime since I last updated. Things are good with me. Been doing my 3 mile runs and walking a lot( 5-6x a week). I'm home from school so I've been going on interviews and keeping myself busy and sane lol.
energie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 03:47 PM   #17

S/C/G: 193/183/165

Height: 5'2"

Brit The fact of getting them on and closed is has always been a victory of mine. Seriously you are doing awesome. My goal was 150 as well but I think my body is comfy at 165 so I guess that is where I am staying.....I like your siggy "10 lbs at a time". You will see as you get closer it will be more like 5 lbs at a time because that little bit will make such a difference!

Matilda DAM RT not giving up and still working out is a victory. That is half the battle if not more.

Energie WTG to with your running and walking. You are staying very active. Do you have any summer plans?

I have WI tonight so we will see whats up. Most of the swelling from my surgery has gone down so I hope to have good results. I have been POP and it feels great!

CakeBatter ~Ashlan~
http://BadAshFitness.com/

If you don't pass out, puke or die....Keep Going

Last edited by CakeBatter : 05-13-2010 at 03:47 PM.
CakeBatter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2010, 05:26 PM   #18
I luv my curves

S/C/G: 255/ticker/180

Height: 5'1 3/4

Where is everyone I dont want to lose this thread!!!!!!!!!!!

GOALS
1- 217 back to low-accomplished
2- 210 -Count down til onderland!!
3- 205/ 50lbs lost
4- 199 - Most important goal!!
5- 180- FINAL Goal

"Believe in yourself"
Matilda08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2010, 05:38 PM   #19
I luv my curves

Ive been having the hardest time staying on plan. Even though I go to the gym about three times per week my eating has just been so bad. Im gaining weight. I weighed in at 250 the other day. I just had so much going on during tax season and everything else that life throws our way. The good news is that I havent given up and even though I have gained weight I know that I am in better shape now than I had been. My body looks a lil different also I guess from the toning classes that I take but I really want to stop this roller coaster and try to get to my goal within the next year. I would love to break the 200lb mark. I really need the support. Please post about your ups and downs this site is a huge part of why I havent given up!

GOALS
3- 205/ 50lbs lost
5- 180- FINAL Goal

"Believe in yourself"
Old 05-16-2010, 09:45 PM   #20
No more +sizes

Height: 5'4"

Hey Matilda,
It's been a busy weekend. It's my daughter's birthday today and I've spent the weekend getting everything in order.

Sorry to hear about how your eating plan is going. It's great that you haven't given up. A lot of people will give up. Keep going and stock your house and car with things that will help you get to plan. It's also good that you are still working out. The eating will catch up with the working out.

I have to decide how to get my workouts together for the summer. I will be going to work at 8 instead of 9 getting off at 5:15 with a day off. With a thirty minute lunch. I'm sure I can work something out. I don't want to give up the day off but I will have to see. If I can't get my workouts together I will give up the day off to keep my goal dates.
jigglefree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2010, 10:35 PM   #21
your calories are showing

S/C/G: 286/healthy&fit

Height: 5'5ish

jiggle look at you..you have a nice shape!

matilda hang in there! do you know whats causing you to eat so bad?: if so try to find a positive way to change it
Old 05-17-2010, 09:05 AM   #22
I luv my curves

Hello girls! I had an ok day yesterday. Im just trying to get back on plan. Part of what had been causing me to eat bad is being extremely busy. But im getting back into things. My problem with losing weight has always been persistence and thats something I have to work on. I want to be in it for the long hall!!

Jiggle you do look fab in your profile pic!!

GOALS
3- 205/ 50lbs lost
5- 180- FINAL Goal

"Believe in yourself"
Old 05-17-2010, 01:21 PM   #23

Height: 5'10"

Hey Ladies, It's been a minute but im back.

This past few weeks have been rough. My eating and exercising have gone out the window. Today I am starting fresh and focused. My plan is to go hard for the next few months. I'm tired of making excuses.

I am starting a low carb diet today. I find this works best for me because it helps to cut down on my cravings for sweets. I also can drop weight well on a low carb plan.

Exercise will include 30 day shred, walking, and Wii fit.

Keep up the good work everyone.

Short term goal
mytime2Bsuccessful is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 01:32 PM   #24

S/C/G: 217/212/150

Height: 5'2''

I am new. How do I get my weightloss tracker to appear on my replies like you do?
starsparkle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 01:43 PM   #25
I luv my curves

star u have to be a member for a certain amount of days and post about 20-30 times.......not 100% but something in that department!

Welcome!!

GOALS
3- 205/ 50lbs lost
5- 180- FINAL Goal

"Believe in yourself"
Old 05-17-2010, 01:48 PM   #26
No longer super size!!!

S/C/G: 282/ticker/190

Height: 6' 0"

Hi Ladies! I thought I would jump in and join you guys. I've been having a heck of a time getting my mojo back this year - and it's MAY. At least I haven't gained a ton, but I'm not where I want to be.

Good to see everyone!

Visit me on Sparkpeople!
http://www.sparkpeople.com/mypage.asp?id=LEXIEMUSTANG

Add me on pinterest! http://www.pinterest.com/grneyedmustang/

"Losers quit when they're tired, winners quit when they've won!" --Kevin Hart

"You can't out-exercise poor eating habits." - nelie, 3fc
grneyedmustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 07:28 PM   #27
No more +sizes

Height: 5'4"

Thanks ladies. I been working really hard becasue I gotta get my weight down before the family reunion in July. I'm really excited about the progress thus far. You guys have been very helpful in me making the progress.
Matilda - You are right about the number of posts and you have to be a member 20 days. The fact that you are sticking with the workouts says a lot about your desire to be persistent. That will really help you moving towards getting on plan eating wise.
Star - Jump in keep posting and learn as much as you can.
Mytime - Welcome back and you can do it.
Grneyed - You can get that mojo back girl...just start somewhere!! Either working out or changing your eating.
jigglefree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 09:04 PM   #28
Jillian's B!tch

S/C/G: 250/ticker/145

Height: 5'5"

Hey, ya'll!!! Everything's good here. I've really been on my workouts and eating right (except for that fish sandwich and fries yesterday ). I'm going home Friday, so I'm really trying to get it in, because I know there will be a couple of slip-ups. I'm mentally preparing myself to be on plan still though. The runnning group is really keeping me on it since I'm with them 3 days a week, but I'm running on my own more too. I've been on my No More Trouble Zones DVD 2-3 times a week since I got it too. My weight was 191.6 this morning, and I would be SO happy to see the 180s by the end of the month. I've been thinking about how I originally set my goal to be 180 (I set it lower now). I can't believe how close I am to where I started out wanting to be! I'm at about 60 lbs lost. It seemed SO big and SO hard when I started out. You just keep picking away pound by pound, and you wake up one day and realize how much of a difference it's made. I see a couple of people posted about getting a little off track. Just jump right on back in wherever you are. We all have times when we get of plan, but your still here. STILL STANDING! STILL STRONG!!! Ok... That was an Antwone Fisher moment.

Anywho... thanks for still being here, ladies! Let's keep it going!

Check out my blog- Healthy Black Girl!

Making it happen.
beaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 11:34 PM   #29
live ur life

S/C/G: 236/193/150

Height: 5'8

hey ladies!

great to see a lot of old members coming back! i'm glad to be back on 3FC after some time away.

the most important thing is that we are back at it and that we focus on staying on track from now on.

My past few days have been a bit rough, I went off plan yesterday a bit but I'm back on track. I am really working to get to onederland soon, it's been a struggle getting there. I was there last summer but stalled - now I'm trying to just keep going.
Rocky Balboa: You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't how hard you hit; it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward. How much you can take, and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done.
caliyah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 02:03 AM   #30
Hail Purdue!!

S/C/G: 217/ticker#2/130

Height: 5'0

Hello ladies, just wanted to check in...Ive been battling with a slight plateau, I havent lost any weight since the end of April, Ive been exercising 4 days per week although I will admit my eating has been shameful...I just cant resist fried food and its affecting my weight even though I stay within my calorie range for each day. So as of Sunday I gave up the fried food to see if I can go back to losing before the end of May.

ULTIMATE Goal

End of March Goal
PurdueGirl98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Posts by members, moderators and admins are not considered medical advice
and no guarantee is made against accuracy.