3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community  

Go Back   3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community > Support Forum > Support Groups

Old 02-25-2010, 11:57 AM   #46
Bodacious Babe

S/C/G: 259/ticker/150

Height: 5' 4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by xgemziex View Post
I think you could do it Selena! I'm not exactly sure how many lbs makes a dress size change though but anythings possible and you seem to be doing really well! x

Thanks girlfriend!!
Morning everyone... WOW, I am super busy at work right now... I will be sooo glad when tomorrow gets here!! I'm working for the WEEKEND!!!
So my very first WW weigh-in is on Saturday morning.. I'm excited and nervous.... but I'm sticking to PLAN, and working out, so hopefully the SCALE will reflect that.....
We can DO this.... I can't believe MARCH is almost here... I'm sooo ready for SUMMER.... hehehe WARMER weather is my friend....
Plus I'm ready to swim... we have a pool and I'm ready to get in there....
Have a great day everyone..... Selena.. xoxoxoxoxox
Old 02-25-2010, 12:02 PM   #47
Writer. Often pantsless.

Height: 5'7

Good morning lovelies!

Sorry I've been a.w.o.l.

Busy busy busy at work and busy in the evenings makes for no fun internet time at all! I just have time for this quick hi, and then I gotta get right back into it!

We're doing great girlies!!!

My blog! I'm making it part of my goals to write regularly to keep me on track.
pokeycactus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 12:23 PM   #48
Bodacious Babe

Thumbs up

My mom sent this to me this morning and I wanted to share!!!

"You have a very powerful mind that can make anything happen as long as you keep yourself centered. " -Dr. Wayne W. Dyer

I will keep myself centered and focused today....
Old 02-26-2010, 01:03 AM   #49

S/C/G: RS278/see ticker/150

Height: 5'3

Sorry I've been MIA as well.

I just found these recipes from another thread here..and OMG!!
http://www.skinnytaste.com/

I'm so happy...pretty soon I'll be able to order my ipod charger and my 30 day shred DVD! Woot! I can't wait!

I'm so making those empanadas for Saturday...I'm making stuffed bell peppers tomorrow. I have no idea what's for lunch tomorrow though..maybe I'll start making the empanadas tomorrow...since it makes 30 small ones...should be enough for a lunch and dinner.

carlee86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 02:15 PM   #50
Writer. Often pantsless.

Selena, how was your weigh-in????? I hope it went well.

How is everyone else today? Did you have a good weekend? Any diet/fitness goals for the week?

Talk to you girlies later!!!

Old 03-01-2010, 03:36 PM   #51
Bodacious Babe

Talking

Carlee - Thanks so much for sharing that site.. those recipes are great!! I really wanna take a look at it later when I get off work... Love it... How are you doing girlfriend!!??

Rachel - My weigh- in was Saturday morning and I'm down another 4.4 pounds.. WOOT WOOT!! I was very PLEASED with that... I am working out more, and bought the SLIM DOWN with Veena and Neena... I am going to try it tonite... You girls soo motivate me.. and give me such support...
I soo could not do it without ya.... 19 pounds down... I can't even believe it... WOW!!!

Hope everyone has a great weekend.. and check in when you can.. I miss yas!!!! xoxoxoxox
Selena..
Old 03-03-2010, 10:16 AM   #52
Writer. Often pantsless.

Selena, that's awesome!!! 19 pounds down is great!

How is everyone else doing?

Old 03-03-2010, 11:35 AM   #53
Bodacious Babe

Morning girls.................ok, I originally WATCHED the Neena and Veena Dvd... just to get a feel of it... and I yawned and thought.. ok, that is too easy.....that is NOT going to give me a work out... OMG!!!! LMAO!!! Was I mistaken!!!! hehehe My Hips, waist, legs, butt, and arms.. OMG... they are sooo sore which is ALL GOODNESS!!!! That little workout really gives you a workout... I do it in the mornings and then do my P90 at nite... and it's working out great!!! I am hoping for another good weigh-in on Saturday.....
Keep at it everyone.... We can SOOO do this... Finally it has clicked in my head, if I want this BAD enough.. I will FIND TIME to work out!!!!
Have a blessed day!!! xoxoxox
Old 03-03-2010, 11:43 AM   #54
Bodacious Babe

PS... I'm doing really good this week CONSIDERING I'm having MAN troubles..... UGH!!! EEKKK!!
Old 03-03-2010, 12:12 PM   #55
Writer. Often pantsless.

Working out is where I definitely need improvement. I have the eating thing down really well, but after a long day at work and a drive through traffic, the last thing I want to do is go sweat for an hour. I always, always feel so great afterwards though...and so I try to keep that thought in mind. It's the getting there that's the challenge!!!

Old 03-04-2010, 10:40 AM   #56
Writer. Often pantsless.

Where are all of you girls?! We started off so strong...let's not lose it!

Old 03-04-2010, 06:33 PM   #57

S/C/G: 237/237/170

Height: 5'4"

Smile

I feel like I might be crashing the party here but the title of the thread made me smile so I thought I would leave a post. I have only been on this site for a couple of days but have really enjoyed visiting here every afternoon after work to help with reading some words of encouragement during those couple hours before dinner that always seem to lead to snacking.

I am 32 years old, married but no children. I would like to start a family but the thought of getting pregnant at 237 pounds makes me cringe. I lost 65 pounds about 9 years ago by writing down everything I ate and logging no more than 1400 calories daily. I would use my treadmill religiously and almost NEVER allowed myself to splurge. Well obviously that didn't work the best since I gained all the weight back. I just can't be that strict for the rest of my life. I have started writing down the foods I eat but not worrying about figuring out each little calorie. I'm trying to eat more "foods without labels" to ensure a healthier diet. As a side note - has anyone noticed how difficult it is to buy food in the grocery store that doesn't contain high fructose corn syrup? My exercise now mainly consists of the wii and the treadmill. I don't set an exercise goal of anything greater than 30 minutes per day. I'm sure I will plateau at some point and have to adjust that but I'll worry about that later.

Anyhow, I love reading how everyone is reaching their mini-goals and it helps to spread the wealth of encouragement to all of us. I wish all of you luck in your weight loss journay and the gift of daily renewal.

onanotherquest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 06:52 PM   #58
Bodacious Babe

Quote:
Originally Posted by onanotherquest View Post
I feel like I might be crashing the party here but the title of the thread made me smile so I thought I would leave a post. I have only been on this site for a couple of days but have really enjoyed visiting here every afternoon after work to help with reading some words of encouragement during those couple hours before dinner that always seem to lead to snacking.

I am 32 years old, married but no children. I would like to start a family but the thought of getting pregnant at 237 pounds makes me cringe. I lost 65 pounds about 9 years ago by writing down everything I ate and logging no more than 1400 calories daily. I would use my treadmill religiously and almost NEVER allowed myself to splurge. Well obviously that didn't work the best since I gained all the weight back. I just can't be that strict for the rest of my life. I have started writing down the foods I eat but not worrying about figuring out each little calorie. I'm trying to eat more "foods without labels" to ensure a healthier diet. As a side note - has anyone noticed how difficult it is to buy food in the grocery store that doesn't contain high fructose corn syrup? My exercise now mainly consists of the wii and the treadmill. I don't set an exercise goal of anything greater than 30 minutes per day. I'm sure I will plateau at some point and have to adjust that but I'll worry about that later.

Anyhow, I love reading how everyone is reaching their mini-goals and it helps to spread the wealth of encouragement to all of us. I wish all of you luck in your weight loss journay and the gift of daily renewal.

Sooo glad you stopped by... Jump in here.. We are all kinda newbies here or just started at the first of the year and getting to know each other.. there's always room for more here.. Hope you will come back around... and post!!!!
Hope everyone is having a great day... xoxoxox