Old 01-20-2010, 01:09 PM   #61  
I can dream, can't I?

Height: 5'5"

Five days...that is how long the weatherman has to IMPROVE conditions in San Diego...I do not want a vacation full of rainy days.
Still cold and dreary here. We went to IHop for breakfast to try out a new place. I was not impressed and I have heard so much about them...we must have gotten a bum one here.
Doing nothing today, just sorting through clothes and doing some packing. DH brought me the suitcases...so I guess he is ready for me to fill 'em up.

Eating has been going 1/2 way decent and I have been using the trampoline. Otherwise I am a slug....one who hates winter blahs!

Yay for Susan and Katy for the scales going down. And Sassy for her achievements. I wish I had the "oomph" of Cristina for exercising. I am envious of all....and I know I have WORK to do.

Happy Hump Day ya'll.
suetalks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 09:30 PM   #62  
I can dream, can't I?

Mason crawling.jpg

Latest picture of our sweetie pie. He will be 9 months old Feb. 1st.
Old 01-21-2010, 12:08 PM   #63  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 220/191/186

Hello all...

Meant to post daily but came down with something Monday (think it was over the weekend) and haven't been on the computer until today. Baby is sleeping and I am feeling a little better and was bored. Anyway...as said about the 199 whatever it was I am happy to report that on Monday WI was 195 something (I wrote it down) but as of today it is 191.4 not good. I mean it is good but I can't take credit for it. I've been on a soup, jello, icecream diet for the last three days...haven't been able to stomach 'real' food until today...feeling better and my appetite seems to be coming back slowly...just wish the sore throat and crap in the sinuses would go away. Anyway...I'm not changing the ticker or anything until Sat, my official WI day. Decided to go back to a Sat wi because of Sunday dinners, lol so we will see what Sat's WI will be. I know it will go up once I start eating again so anyway...

Sorry for no indies...went to FB first for a little while and baby should be waking. Will try to get back here tomorrow or tomorrow evening. If not Sat for sure.

SUE...can't remember when you are leaving but be safe, and I hope the weather changes for ya! Oh and cute picture of Mason, can't believe how big he is getting!

Have a good rest of the week everyone!
FrouFrou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 04:19 PM   #64  
~Believe~

S/C/G: XXX/-155/140

Height: 5'3

Hi Girls.

Well today I fell off the wagon. lol. I stopped at Mickey D's this morning. Then ate Strawberry Marshmallows and a banana for lunch! lol.

But I did make awesome chicken lastnight!! I took boneless skinless chicken breasts and covered them in crackers and some Parmesan cheese, with a drizzle of Garlic Infused Olive Oil over them, and baked them. They were pretty good! Even DH liked them! I brought that and green beans for lunch, that I didn't eat. lol.

Anyways. I have been playing the drums on Guitar Hero and man what a workout! lol. My friend's DH lost 40 pounds by playing them! I can see why! I sweat bullets when I am playing! lol. But its fun and better than just sitting there like a lump. lol.

Question. Ever since a couple weeks ago when my friends and I went dancing, my hips have been killing me. I thought at first it was just a pulled muscle and that it would go away. But it still hurts. So do any of you know of any exercises I can do to strengthen those muscles??

Katy -- Yeah I didn't realize how much I have lost until my friend made me go shopping and try on clothes that actually fit me and don't hang off of me! I was amazed then was weighed last week at the dr and lost another 4 pounds so that brings me to a total of 50 pounds lost so far! YEE-HAW! Now just have to keep it off and keep losing! lol.

Cristina -- Glad your feeling better!! My DH was too, he is over it now, but it stinks when you feel bad!

Sue -- Its been the strangest weather here in OH lately. in the 40's and 50's one day then in the 30's and now a chance of sleet? Weird. DH and I are planning on going to Vegas either next month or in March. I am excited as I've never been, he has, but its been a long time.

Thanks Everybody and Have a Great Evening!

Big

Last edited by Sassy_Chick; 01-21-2010 at 04:21 PM.
Sassy_Chick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 06:17 AM   #65  
I was born this way hey!

S/C/G: Not telling/Shh/150

Sassy~I never lost any weight by playing the drums on Rock Band, LOL!!! I play it all the time too. Well..I've switched to the guitar because I rule now. It gives my fingers a nice workout though, lol.

I've totally gone off the deep end. Well, not really..since all I eat now is healthy foods. But still. I haven't worked out at all all week. I've been sleeping so poorly lately. Which is why I probably haven't lost anything. I got sick on tuesday morning, slept all day until 6pm. Then I didnt sleep at all that night..and went to sleep at 3pm on wed. Thankfully I found some cold medicine to knock me out that night. But then the cats woke up me up at 7am on thursday. I was pretty much cranky all day long. But I went to bed at midnight and woke up at 5:30am today. Figures huh?

Ohh..what is up with all the crazy weather? There was a tornado in Arizona!!!!! That is really rare!! Nothing ever happens in Az. Everything is making me think of The Day After Tomorrow.

Speaking of tomorrow. Sat will mark 7 years since Fonzo & I started going out.
Shopaholic1204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 08:18 AM   #66  
ugggg.....

Francie--this has actually been the worse winter in quite a few years around her. Uggg, I hate frezzing rain, much rather it be snow...though I REALLY am tired of snow. Snow is easier to drive in than ice. My hubby used to get hit on in front of me, he still gets flirted with alot, but even on the days where I want to give him away...he's mine. PS--not all girls like skinny sex sticks--my skinny daughter happens to like guys with extra love handles and it doesn't mattter what they other girls want when he wants you!!

Sassy--wtg on the 50 lb mark!! Cute on the little gifts to hubby. Your chicken sounds good.

Cristina--I did lose 2 lbs of the too much I gained back. Sorry you have been sick.

SUe--I am not impressed with IHOP either. I know what you mean on the weather....I am so ready for spring!!

SUzy--Here's to getting back in your jeans and a BIG tax refund!! I haven't got a refund since I lost the kids as dependents...at least I break even.

Katy--you always amaze me with all your activities.

Had a great day with mom, we got very nostalgic going through things, but it was a great day!!
jules1216 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 10:17 AM   #67  
I was born this way hey!

Jules~I'm so tired of this weather. I'm sick of rain and snow!!! When will spring be here?? I dont like skinny guys. Even though Fonzo was thin, he was cut pretty nicely. That's always been my type. Fonzo doesnt like skinny girls, lol. He likes curvy girls. Maybe I should change my opinion on how thin I want to be...
Old 01-23-2010, 11:41 AM   #68  
kitty Momo

yippee, @ 153.6 this morning.

working this weekend, still here though! chat more when I get a second.

to everyone!
Mom2Gaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 03:27 PM   #69  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 220/191/186

Happy Saturday, all!

SUSAN...yippee on the 153.6! Don't work too hard missy!

JULES...glad you had a great day with your mom. I would love to have more days with mine...distance is a biotch for sure.

SUE...I was gonna say have a wonderful time in San Diego but I KNOW you guys will! Be safe!

FRANCIE...we've had some weird weather here as well but for the most part it's been decent. We haven't had the snow we had last year *knock on wood*, lol

SASSY...your chicken sounds good! And WTG on the 50 pounds, that is awesome!

HIYA KATY...

And where the heck is MINDEE and KATHY? Miss you ladies

Okay, so WI this morning I am at an even 194 and that sounds a lot better than 199 something for sure! Probably would have been a little less but I was a sort of pig yesterday, not so bad I don't think but I was hungry...too bad nothing even tasted good. I can't taste anything my nose is so messed up. Anyway...I've got laundry going and I plan on reading and being lazy today. Going to make two desserts for tomorrow's dinner later but that's about it. I've got to be careful this week for sure with the eating with Sunday dinner and then daughter's BD Tuesday...good thing I don't really care for strawberry cake. Anyway...take care all and enjoy your weekend!
FrouFrou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 08:52 PM   #70  
I can dream, can't I?

We talked to DS and it is sunny in San Diego...so now I am READY to go. That rain had me worried.
I won't have a computer unless I use DS's so I might not check in often....I should have gotten my Netbook. We have been talking about one for me or a Blackberry...and I just didn't do anything. The story of my life, procrastination.
Hope you all have a wonderful 3 weeks..."I'll be back!"
Old 01-25-2010, 11:03 AM   #71  
I can dream, can't I?

WI before vacation...still holding at 1 pound down, which was a surprise. *fingers crossed* that I maintain the 1 pound and do even better...3 weeks from today for next weigh-in.
Adios...
Old 01-25-2010, 01:51 PM   #72  
I was born this way hey!

I need help!! How do you go about finding a vet?? I really need to get my cat fixed asap!! She's been spraying so much lately, because she's in heat every other week!! I cant take it anymore. Do you base the vet on ratings, or what? Do I look for a clinic, or a hospital? I would guess a clinic, since the one in WA we went to was one. I'm so confused. I miss the one in WA, lol!! There was only one, and it was good.
Old 01-25-2010, 08:37 PM   #73  
RosieKate

Howdy! drive by weigh-in today..gotta go to class. WI was 172.2...so I'm happy. Hope you are all well and I'll try to get back soon.
Old 01-26-2010, 12:06 PM   #74  
kitty Momo

Quickie here too. I have to get some morning errands done before work!

Congrats Katy!

Francie - word of mouth here on a good vet, do you have any friends w/ pets??

Sue - have fun on the vcation!

Cristina - Happy Birthday to your daughter today!! How old is she?? Congrats too on your weight loss. And I am working hard, I am BURNT out, I hate my job. lol Sorry....I have to go have an attitude adjustment.

to everyone else!! Better get moving.
Mom2Gaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 02:56 PM   #75  
~Believe~

S/C/G: XXX/-155/140

Happy Tuesday Everybody! lol.

Well I got pulled into a meeting with my boss and manager. Guess what? My schedule is changing AGAIN! Everybody is moving to either 7 am - 7:30 pm or 7 pm - 7:30 am and there are four shifts: Sun - Tues and every other Wed or Thurs - Sat and every other Wed. on both Days and Nights.

So I chose 7 pm - 7:30 am Sun - Tues and every other Wed. So a lot like my old schedule just different hours. Nothing is set in stone but my manager said he would try to get me what I wanted. Its effective March 1st, but my manager said he may move me sooner. I was like "doesn't matter to me if its gonna happen, doesn't really matter when." lol.

But I am sure my coworker/friend is not going to be happy about it either. I don't think anybody is honestly. But its either change or no job. So I suppose I have job hunt harder now. Because I honestly don't want to work those long hours again. I know beggers can't be choosers, esp now, but I am tired of doing long hours.

I dunno it just gives me such an uneasy feeling to be moved around so much, you know? That isn't a sign of good things. I like stability and this job is anything but that. Is it too much to ask for to just have a job, any job, that is stable? I know there are lots and lots of people unemployed right now, but I think honestly I'd rather be than this. Its a constant worry if we are going to have a job or not.

Anywho its almost lunch time for me.

Have a Great Afternoon & Evening Ladies!

Sassy_Chick is offline   Reply With Quote