Old 01-12-2010, 07:07 PM   #91  

S/C/G: 250/ticker/165

Height: 5'5"

Heeeeey everybody!!! I'm BACK!!! And I'm in ONEderland!!!! I weighed in at 199.2 this morning. Tomorrow is the official WI day that I count, so hopefully it'll be the same. I joined the gym yesterday and went to kickboxing. I went back today and was on the elliptical for 45 minutes. AND I've been eating well, so I'm feeling good.

Welcome back everyone!!! Happy 2010 to those of you I haven't "seen!"

Matilda- You're doing good with those miles. I actually took a book with me to the gym today since I couldn't find my headphones. It did make the time fly by. I think I'm gonna do it more often.

CAKE!: Glad to see you back. WHen you're not around I picture you kickin it and sippin Remy. If you want, inbox me your number and we can text each other.

Dips: Hope everything's good with you!
beaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 11:39 PM   #92  
your calories are showing

S/C/G: 286/healthy&fit

Height: 5'5ish

finally started college..today i started back on my exercise after missing 3 days in a row..the scale IS NOT moving anywhere..its been hovering over 218-220 for the longest..im hoping this is water or muscle retention..beaka..i want to be under 200 so bad..congrats!!
Brit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 07:47 AM   #93  

S/C/G: 183/177/160

Height: 5'2"

Okay so I am feeling REAL DEDICATED right now. Yes I ran a 35 minute tempo run in 26 degrees ....Thank Goodness for UA!!! Oww. back at it again tonight and then Thursday is off. I have a 14K in Feb and 10K in March so I am training for a good time. I am in the BL contest at work and today is our official WI. SO hopefully this will helo with my last 115 pounds ya dig??

Dips - Yea exactly show his azz! I feel like that too when I don't wanna workout and he goes and does it anyway...I'm like "as soon as he leaves, I amp putting on my sneakers" hmph

Brit - the key is to keep PUSHING even when the scale isn't moving Eventually IT HAS to fall off as long as you doing what you should. It has no choice, so just keep doing your thang

Matilda - I love to read too! I wish I could read and run. That would be great. WTG on 3 miles

Beaka
- I know! REMY! I love it. I may be in the area soon, I am going to be taking a sisterlocks calss in the area. Oh yea did I mention i am locking my hair. You are doing great BTW. I love love kickboxing. Are you feeling sore? It is such a good workout

Brie - Glad to see ya chick. I wish I had a trainer. Not in my budget rt now. 1000 miles! Lets Get GET GET IT

Alexxus
- 5 pounds is nothing you got this!
CakeBatter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 09:13 AM   #94  
I luv my curves

S/C/G: 255/ticker/180

Height: 5'1 3/4

Beaka- Congrats on making it to onederland. That would be a huge mile stone for me as well. Im just stuck lol my scale isnt moving Im going to have to do a detox or something. Drink massive green tea and water and eat all fruits and veggis for one day.

Brit- I feel your pain but keep moving you are doing a great job.

Cake -I read all the time and it helps me stay in the gym when I get tired of doing the group exersize classes. Good luck on the marathons. Im going to join a few this year myself but they are walking races each 5k and its a great start for me.
Matilda08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 06:42 PM   #95  
No Limit Souljah!!

Default Let's PARTY

GO BEAKA It's ya birthday!!

YAAAAY I am so proud of you getting out of the 200's welcome to Onederland! I feel like a victory for one of us is a victory for all of us. With your eating, work-outs and dedication, it's gonna be one hot summer, OW!

Matilda- Ok so i know that when you work your tail off all week and step on that scale waiting for that glorious reward that is weightloss, you can't help but want to throw the thing out the window when it doesn't say what you want it to But this is when you have to push forward because eventually, the numbers will change. i like your idea of giving it a little while longer before you consider something new. But you are doing great, please don't fall out of your groove because of one wack azz weigh in.

Brit- In due time baby sis. You are well on your way to onederland. Let me just tell you that it's not all its cracked up to be unless you're in the the downtown section of onederland

Cake: Well you go ahead with your dedicated, motivated self. I am going to start running when the weather cracks, you can keep all that frigid jogging.
I'm proud of you. Summer is going to be something else

Okay ladies off to strength train. Lets do this!
Dips'n'twists is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 12:30 AM   #96  
last time

S/C/G: 228/see ticker/168

Height: 5'8"

Talking

hey yall

im still trucking over here. i leave work late everynight and im tired but i have to right now its GRIND TIME! ugh i cant wait till I can take a break.

CAKE - i totally started drinking cognac on NYE and now i will never drink any other liquor except wine and beer lol. i had hennessy VSOP i will try remy after 5/31

beaka - good job heffah now keep going lol

matilda - water is crucial. just get a bottle and fill it up as many times as you can during the day. u need more water when u r losing weight than when you arent. drink up you will appreciate the scale results

btw, im giving myself till May 31st to be at goal. thats an average of 2.2 pounds a week and i am determined to be there!

welp im exhausted gotta sleep now.

ttys
bjeweled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 12:57 AM   #97  

Cake- you are truly dedicated... running in the freezing weather And I'm not too sore from the kickboxing. Girl, at the end she had us drop down and do planks in between some of the boxing sets. I thought I was gonna die!

Brit: You've been making great progress, and you'll be here in no time!

Matilda: Just keep at being on plan, and I know you'll see it move!

Dips: Thanks!

Bjeweled: Still can't stand u

So... ONEderland seems quite surreal. Me actually having lost 50 lbs seems like such a big number. I think when you've been bigger all your life, you "say" you'd like to lose weight, but I kinda think in my mind I felt like I'd be bigger for life. And now it's like, "hey, you don't have to be! You ARE doing this." Anyone else who's lost a lot feel this way? This is the first time I had a new years resolution and actually stuck with it. When I started this thing, my end goal was 180. I'm only 20 lbs away! And I know I can do it, because I've did it before- a couple of times! I think I'm gonna move my goal to 170, but we'll see how I feel as I go on. So.. um.. yay! Go me! Go us!
Old 01-14-2010, 12:24 PM   #98  

Beaka - I am so sorry but I think I misread and didn't realize you are in ONEDERLAND> YAY : cheer: I am so freaking proud of you. I remember when you first got here...you have been steady and look at the results. ONEderful

Brie _ UHM I know. YAK always on muh bak!!! Lmbo. I am a die-hard for the yak (occassional patron, if I'm feeling friskylol) Keep Grindn Jack. Me too.

Hey ladies MUAH

I weigh today at WW> i hope its good. I may have fluid retention though cause I am pretty sore.....love you girls
Old 01-14-2010, 12:34 PM   #99  
I luv my curves

Thanks girls for all the kind words, a sista sure needs it. Im not giving up.

Bejewel-I am also planning on being below 210 come may which is also about 2lbs per week. I joined the may day challenge in the challenge section and Im really trying to get there. This has been long overdue for me. Its time Iget with the program and STICK to it.

Beaka- again congrats, you are just giving us all some motivation we need. Keep up the good work.

Cake-good luck with WI!

Dips- work it girl. Im sure you will reach your goal if you keep it up.

Brit -hang in there!
Old 01-14-2010, 07:14 PM   #100  

"Yak on muh bak" has me rolling over here!!!

Cake and Matilda: Thanks so much!

So... I started the week off strong but haven't worked out the past couple of days. Today I came straight home to do all this laundry and clean up. One of my besties will be in town. Hopefully I can stay on track. I know we'll be eating out and going out a lot. But I'm broke, so hopefully that will limit my bad activity.
Old 01-14-2010, 09:12 PM   #101  
No Limit Souljah!!

Default Holla at ya girl!

Hello all my alcoholic ladies!

Okay first my big announcement AHEM:

I weighed in today at....: 170 !!! go me!

i am in the process of moving so i don't know how frequently i'll be able to visit. i'll keep you posted
Dips'n'twists is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 10:10 PM   #102  

congrats dips! heck you are at my goal weight!
Old 01-15-2010, 05:58 AM   #103  

Congratulations! DIPS. WTG! Now if only I can get back to 170. I skipped WI ya'll I didn't want to pay 39.95 cause I don't get paid until next week so I was like bump it I can weigh in at the gym this week. Which is where I will be heading today!

Beaka - Have FUN!!!
Old 01-15-2010, 08:15 AM   #104  
I luv my curves

Today is an official WI day for me and I am proud to say that Im at 241 down four lbs!!!!!!!!!!! Im sooooo happy.
Old 01-15-2010, 11:12 AM   #105  

ok scale showed 215 today..i feel a little better..that means my weight is going dow finally..even tho its been slowly..im ready to get out the 2'teens..and start hitting the 2' 0's...but now that i look back..i used to be 286 pounds..i have came such a long way on my own.

Last edited by Brit; 01-15-2010 at 11:13 AM.