Old 12-09-2009, 12:33 AM   #121  

S/C/G: 265.6/ticker/175

Height: 5'9

The storm has arrived... i don't know if dd's bird feeder will stand up to the wind... We are to get 5-10cm then rain and then ice... gotta love that... and i have to drive around the countryside tomorrow... luckily its a very light day... should be interesting...

still more studying to be had but no more tonight... who knows if this will even sink in enough for my test on sat... the one on fri i still need to study for... eeeeeeek why oh why am i going to get my degree.. someone remind me...
tricia80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 08:46 PM   #122  
Rosebud

S/C/G: 30/Goal Met:L-XL/relosing some

We have had a blistery snowstorm here all day long and got about 6-8 inches by the looks of it. I just stayed inside and did things like bills, writing, meals, and daily chores. Hope you all have better weather than we have right now. It's time for my hot tea ...
Justwant2Bhealthy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 09:26 PM   #123  

ok so i was up 3lbs this a.m. and i binged at supper tonight... sheesh... today is not a good day... excuse me while i go wallow in my self misery...

On a side note i am trying to figure out if i should quit the hospital and do homecare FT... sheesh i hate decisions...
Old 12-10-2009, 11:28 AM   #124  
LEAN, STRONG and SEXY

S/C/G: 252/Tracker/125

Height: 5'4"

Default Hello I am back among the daylight

I have finished my first week of nights and now have 3 days of living in daylight. They have changed my schedule again to 12 hr. night shifts starting at 8 pm. I need to figure out lunches that I can take that are carb free and can be eaten while in a car. In otherwords nothing that needs heating up. I have hard boiled eggs, nuts, protein shake, and cold meats that I have cooked, eg; chicken breast, turkey, roast beef etc.

Do you have any ideas? I need some veggies in there.
2b125by46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 01:14 PM   #125  

ok so i did my wi and thought i was down .2lbs until i looked at my previous wt from wed and i am up .2lbs... sheesh...

hmm carb free.. carrot sticks, celery sticks, peas in the pod (mmmmm)
Old 12-11-2009, 08:12 PM   #126  
Rosebud

We had lovely all day today; good thing as the temps dropped to at least -17C last night and brrr ... it was chilly in here, and it's supposed to be the same tonight too, but we'll wrap up warm and turn up the furnace a bit too!

2b ~ for a lower carb lunch, you could definitely add a nice romaine salad with shredded carrots, and sliced red onion with lite ranch dressing added at lunchtime; and you could also put your meat, or cheese, and/or hb egg on top of that salad to round it out nicely. You can take a nice piece of fruit like a pear for a snack break too ...

We're staying indoors and wrapping Christmas gifts tonight! Have a good one ... Rosebud
Old 12-11-2009, 10:52 PM   #127  

it was nice but this a.m. was a bit blistery in the country so dd's school was cancelled... I did my philosophy exam.. and i have no idea how i did.. it was quite difficult. I have my molecular biology exam in the a.m. and totally not wanting to do it...

I am trying to get back on track and figure out an exercise regime. I am gonna be sooo happy that no school for the holidays... time for a vacation and get back to work...
Old 12-12-2009, 06:37 PM   #128  
Mind-Mouth-Muscle-Motion

S/C/G: 274/ticker/174

Height: 5'10"

Tricia80, sounds like you have a very hectic schedule with school, a job & a family. No wonder you are looking forward to the break. Our office is closed between Christmas & New Year's and I am really looking forward to that too.

Things are going well with the new treadmill. Both DH & I have been on it every day this week.

Other than that it is just a normal weekend here for us. May haul the tree up from the basement tomorrow.
Judy Lynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 06:51 PM   #129  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Grrr! I'm all set to put up my wee artificial tree and can't find all three of the legs for the stand. I see a trip to Canadian Tire in my future!
Ruthxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 07:47 PM   #130  
Rosebud

Glad to hear you are all getting in the spirit ... don't forget the Christmas carols and diet hot chocolate ...
Old 12-12-2009, 08:03 PM   #131  

Judy - you are not kidding with my schedule. I am in school, have 2 jobs, and raise dd by my lonesome... too hectic... but i am bored otherwise...

I wish exercise equipment was cheap and i didn't have to worry about brands and they could all be made very decent and not break down easily... why is that too much to ask for...

oh and my next dilemma... trying to find a small rotisserie to cook up these chickens i have bought and use it for sandwich meat....

I am a good girl.. I love love love egg nog.. and i only drank a small glass like 8oz worth and thats it for today.. normally i would be drinking like 3 glasses full and i mean huge glasses... i love love love egg nog...
Old 12-14-2009, 12:05 AM   #132  
Rosebud

We had a lovely day with lots of ... rested and relaxed all day long doing fun things like reading, writing, wrapping gifts, etc. Had lovely roast chicken with piles of veggies for dinner -- yum, yum ...
Old 12-15-2009, 08:58 PM   #133  
Rosebud

Very cold here tonight almost -20C and supposed to go down to -30C tonight; must be sure to plug in the vehicles with those temps. Went shopping today; got some walking in and ate well too. Hope you all are having a great week ... Rosebud
Old 12-15-2009, 10:57 PM   #134  

Well i did my wi on monday and i was down 4lbs.. whoo hooo but i am scared to see what it is tomorrow.. i had a few chocolates today... i think i am pmsing as i am cramping so we shall see...
Old 12-16-2009, 12:10 AM   #135  
Featherweight

S/C/G: 135/130/125

Height: 5'3.5"

After a quick snowfall we are back to rain and moderate temps 8C. Nice because I haven't got snow tires on yet.

Son dropped off his bird and lots of boxes, his apt is being sold so he wants the uncluttered look....lol

3 more days of work......................yeah!
AR4life is offline   Reply With Quote