Old 10-26-2009, 02:21 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 200/168/165

Height: 5'8"

Default HAWT-est Biker Chicks (a.k.a. Chicks on Motorcycles)

Hello! We are a group of chicks who love our bikes...and scooters! We are a diverse group from one coast to another, with two things in common...we are working on getting smaller and fitter; and we love our knees in the breeze

Hope its ok i went ahead and started a new thread for us
willow650 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 02:23 PM   #2  

The last post from previous thread...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChopperChick355 View Post
Oh yes Tammy will be in the 180's this week as hard as you are working that is awesome

I would also much rather hot tamales over mike n ikes but staying away from both

Well we are suppose to warm up to 55 today but started out at a chilly 28
Still hven't gotten my bike back yet - On a great note I sent in a Resume for my DH for a fleet mechanic at our local MidAmerican company and he has interview and testing on Wednesday evening- This would be so awesome and has great benefits and starting wage $26.85 per hour
Not counting our cookies before they hatch because he is 41 and most companies do look for younger people - Anyways they do have you take a written test on different hydraulic stuff and motor stuff so hopefully that will all go good for him because that will determine who goes on to 2nd round

Ok well I suppose I should get off computer and do something today

Have a Great Monday
Old 10-26-2009, 04:35 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 275H/148/165ish

Height: 5'10-5'11

Thanks Mandy..... How have you been?
ladyrider72472 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 04:44 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 210/190/175

Height: 5'7"

Thats great Mandy, thanks
ChopperChick355 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 07:21 PM   #5  
Biker Chick!

S/C/G: 169/152/145

Height: 5' 5"

THank you Mandy! DUH to me, I went and started one before I saw this...and I can't see how to delete it! grrr. Well we will just ignore that one

CChick, crossed fingers for DH to get that job!
VermontMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 08:04 AM   #6  
Biker Chick!

good morning chicks, maybe I can ride to work today...

had strange dreams last night, I think it was because our Eddie the dog was sprawled across the bottom of the bed and would NOT MOVE.

haven't worked out yet but i'll post back after I do.
Old 10-27-2009, 08:43 AM   #7  

CC, I sure do hope that DH gets the job, that would be great. Btw, you know as well as I do that "younger" people (for the most part) don't have good work ethics than someone in their late 30s and older. So, don't let that keep you worried.

Holly, sorry Eddie invaded your space. If Jake got in the bed with DH and myself we would have to get another king size bed..... that dog is just as big as a human (if not bigger) when he sprawls!

I RAN a solid 3/4 of a mile before boot camp (I walked 3/4 also). I was sooo proud, and soooo tired when I was done with boot camp. I sure hope it pays off. I weigh at WW today (I weigh on my lunch and then go to the meeting in the evening b/c it gets me out of the office- and I have a lighter weight lol). I am hoping that I am out of this set of numbers! It would be GREAT to see the 190s gone! I have been in them since APRIL!

Shock, shock..... it is raining here again. Supposed to rain all freaking week. What gives?

I will post more later. I need to get some work done while it is quiet in the office.
Old 10-27-2009, 08:56 AM   #8  

Good Luck at WI Tammy you are bound to be out of the 190's no problem

No pets here to talk about - we are to busy and just don't have time to train them correctly

Heres to you getting to ride today Holly

Hello Mandy
Old 10-27-2009, 09:03 AM   #9  

I just happen to be on the the mod posted to start a new thread, although we are pretty good at figuring that out on our own...lol

Been doing ok here. Everything in my town is still focused on the murder of the little girl. Our local news website is www.firstcoastnews.com and www.news4jax.com if anyone is interested. John Walsh talked about the case on Good Morning America this morning, his interview is on their website. It just seems so unreal. There is going to be a Poker Run to help raise money for the family.
Old 10-27-2009, 09:08 AM   #10  
Biker Chick!

WTG Tammy, you are like WonderWoman, running before boot camp!! I could not run 3/4 mile without slowing down...woohoo to you! you must feel so strong afterwards (well, once you recover )

Hi CChick, when do you leave for Vegas?

Hi Mandy

this morning, for a change, I did Gilad's 45 min. Strength tape, its no cardio at all, just strength.

Oh jeez, I managed to get the Old Lady co-worker mad at me yesterday, and I wasn't even trying! She did one of her lame "do you want me to do this for you , to help you?" which consisted of dumping one cup of leftover soup from an insert into a paper cup I said "Sure. Hey, while you're at it, why don't you wash out the insert too?" because she usually puts the insert bin into the sink (for me to wash) but doesn't even run any water in it to soak. So it gets all crusty.

She gets all huffy and says, in this STUPID little girl voice, "I was just trying to be nice". I said, "Lighten up, I was kidding." And she huffs off

It is pretty overcast right now but at least it's almost 42 degrees, I can handle the 40's for a ride

have a great day chicks!

Last edited by VermontMom; 10-27-2009 at 09:08 AM.
Old 10-27-2009, 11:38 AM   #11  

No such luck getting out of the 190s..... I weighed in at 191
Old 10-27-2009, 10:01 PM   #12  
Biker Chick!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyrider72472 View Post
No such luck getting out of the 190s..... I weighed in at 191
I bet you'll weigh less tomorrow morning, it's all about timing
Old 10-28-2009, 12:10 AM   #13  

Hey Tammy that is still awesome you have been working your butt off Like Holly said tomorrow morning you will be down probably 3 pounds or something it is timing ......

Holly great job keeping your cool and trying to kid around but she won't take it that way because she knows what and how she is acting

Mandy I did get to watch GMA this morning and just can't believe it- and to not have any leads yet or at least as of this morning. That is great that you guys got together and already have a poker run set up to help the family out My thoughts and prayers still go out and hope they find the sick person that has done this terrible thing

Well guys leave for Vegas on Friday - YAY - I think I am dressing up like an Egg for halloween but not sure yet, oh ya today I did find some wedge hills to wear this weekend and they are comfty as well I will have to pack tomorrow night after we get back from DH test- I will wait outside for him but we are going to go out to eat while we are there since it is about 30 miles away and have way more choices to choose from

I am just now watching Biggest Loser good thing for DVR's anyways just listening to Abby tell about her husband and children not making it through the car crash, wow I could not imagine bringing tears to my eyes seriously gotta go
Old 10-28-2009, 08:32 AM   #14  

Wow I just watched GMA and they have a teenage girl in custody, actually the sister to the boy that lead the police to where they found the little girl This is awful so Mandy my heart goes out to your town this is
going to divide the town if it is true and what the family is going to have to go through now, just awful

Well it is Wednesday WHOO-HOOO only one more full day of work after today then off we go yay

Have a great day everyone
Old 10-28-2009, 08:50 AM   #15  
Biker Chick!

Good morning chicks, it is a gray day here and I didn't ride yesterday (still too cold for me) but maybe tomorrow.

Yay CChick, Vegas is so close!

Hi Tammy and Mandy

I have off and need to clean this mess (and DH has been home since October 6, 'housework', what is that word ) and I want to drive to the Goodwill Store in Williston (about 50 miles from here) because I need shirts for work, they get so stained and yucky so I need bunches of cheap tops to wear all winter.

Yesterday a regular customer asked if I knew anyone who would 'waitress for her'. She actually meant at her home, where she's having a party and needs 'just an extra pair of hands'. I said, how about me So I gave her my number and she will call me soon, it's for Sat. the 7th. How much should I ask for, any ideas?

Haven't worked out yet but will post back when I do.