Closed Thread

Old 07-31-2002, 06:09 PM   #16  
*kiss* *kiss* *kiss*

I forgot to mention the revelation I had. When kids reach their teens, they get pimples, bad posture, surly attitutudes, bad clothes etc. It's God's way of helping moms let go of them.
Old 07-31-2002, 07:05 PM   #17  
haggy-saggy aprongutarse

I AM GOING TO GLASS ME a$$ cLASS---I just had to tell you that I played 9 holes of golf last night and 18 today,and i am afraid that i may actually LIKE it---does this mean that I am turning into an old retiring FLARIDIAN??????-----KIWI---I TOLE YOU PEACHERS WOULD HAVE A POP-TOP BOD!!!!!don't eat the peanuts if she sends them--- I tried one and it was GROOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSS.bye fatties----WHERE is my COW friend--she was supposed to show up here!!!
Old 07-31-2002, 07:26 PM   #18  
Miss. Brat

S/C/G: 262/262/140

Height: 5'3"

Talking

Hi there everyone I just wanted to say that I love reading the post from this site. You all have such a great sense of humor! If I am down I can come over here and always get a grin going. I post in other areas but I confess to lurking here. I hope you all keep having a blast here! Daphne
Old 07-31-2002, 09:30 PM   #19  
Member w/ messiest house

Default Daphne Darling!

It's just what we needed -- the Brattiest Member! So kind of you to drop in. My nephews called me Aunt Daphne almost all week while we were at the beach. I'm not sure whether this was because they have an Aunt Daphne they had seen recently, or whether they were calling me after my mother's dopey cat named Daphne. Finally about Friday they started calling me Aunt Kaffy like they're supposed to

Bagzerino, Cows don't play real golf, they play mini-golf. Silly girl.

Poor Peaches, your dentist has it in for you. I'm thinking the extra weight on the front teeth from the cap made the bridge in the back pop up. You think? Kind of like a seesaw.

I suppose you're right about teenagers. If they didn't drive us crazy, we'd be letting them live at home forever. I drove my mother crazy. And that was just last week!

Kiwi
Closed Thread