Old 09-30-2009, 09:12 AM   #286  
Annie - Indiana

S/C/G: 303/143/165

Height: 5'9"

HUMP/TRASH/CVS Day!!

MEL....take biotin that is what saved my hair from falling out after bariatric surgery. (Hair falling out is a side effect of WLS). It is great for the nails too. I have an iron skillet between the two of us we should knock some kind of sense into T.

Shad...go with the ready mix grout, you already do too much. Unplug the phone...

Laura...great job on the exercising. It takes me forever to get past 7000 steps a day, I guess that is from having a desk job. I have only one honeycrisp apple left and I am going to savor every bite.

Ceejay...I am not even fighting my computer problem. Says something like a disc error when booting up. Dang it.

Happy...The last week in October will be here before you know it. September just flew by, I can believe how fast life is going.

SO where are the worldlies going/doing in October? Anyone?

Didn't do much last night, didn't have to work at CVS. Went and got my hair cut, that's it.

Hello to everyone...........

Love and Hugs to all.
annie175 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 09:50 AM   #287  

S/C/G: 200/189/165

Height: 5 ft 1 inch

Annie
I'm not to upset about the computer going bazonkers on me. It is under warranty. When I went to the Dell web sight there is a new potent virus and I suppose it got the computer. I'll call the tech again on Thursday when I have time to deal with him.

It wasn't a good night for sleeping for some reason. I haven't had a xanax in a couple of days so that may be the problem. My nerves are a lot better.

I'm loving the fall weather but don't like getting up in the dark nor getting home at dusk.

Another Tsunami last night hit Samoa, that's a little more than frightening to me. My aunt tells me that we're in for another big earth quake any time.

I've been making my 10,000 steps plus. I walk a lot at work. I double checked the pedometer and it's counting correctly. For some reason I thought the pedometer would just register the right foot. duh. I didn't ride the bike last night because my legs were to sore but I did do some upper body work with light hand weights and stretching.

Most of the day tomorrow will be spent in Jonesboro reason being that I have a gyn appointment and will probably have an ultrasound and biopsy done (uterus) and am not looking forward to that. Then if I feel like it after that I'll go have the oil changed. I may spend the night in Jonesboro.
ceejay52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 10:22 AM   #288  
Annie - Indiana

Wow Ceejay...I was having the same thing happening to me with the pedometer only registering the right foot. Now I have to adjust it till I get it in the right place. Too bad I just figured this out, since I have been wearing the pedometer since January.
Old 09-30-2009, 10:24 AM   #289  
Creating a Healthier Me

S/C/G: 250/see ticker/150

Height: 5'2"

Another crazy day today. Last night I went to the gym to relieve/release the work day stress! I'll probably do that again tonight.

I'll try and check back later - we have a department meeting with our VP all afternoon...so not sure if I'll get a chance.

Love and hugs to all,
diyana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 11:08 AM   #290  
Creating a Healthier Me

ceejay - sending you : for your doctor appt tomorrow.
Old 09-30-2009, 01:32 PM   #291  
Creating a Healthier Me

As for October...I vote for being Optimistic, but I can't think of any other words that begin with "O". Maybe "On Plan" ?
Old 09-30-2009, 01:50 PM   #292  
Annie - Indiana

Open, On-line, Octopus, Over, Overly, Onlooker, Ostrich, Oz, over, opposite, of, off, on, one, other, out, oil, old, only. obnoxious, occupy, obvious, ooze, oozy, official, original, optimist and...........Olivia
Old 09-30-2009, 04:00 PM   #293  
Annie - Indiana

Obesity, organize, opinion, optimally, ozone,
Old 09-30-2009, 06:12 PM   #294  
Choose your hard

S/C/G: Stuck/Working on it/Good 2 Go

Height: Fun Size

Ooompa Loompa
happy2bme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 06:21 PM   #295  

S/C/G: too much/going down/just right

Height: 157cm

Wow what a lot of ohs!!!! Annie. I have a cast iron grill pan here. I can donate it for the cause. Surely someone must make a telling hit!

I'm just watching the story of the Samoan earthquake and tsunami unfold, and also the earthquake off the coast of Sumatra killing 1000's as well. Yep it is a tragedy but..... please remember with some of the pictures you are seeing, that building codes in either place are not as strict as say in NZ where earthquakes have long been a problem. I'm hearing things like 'we weren't given any warnings' You'll have to excuse me, but the quake struck and 20 minutes later, the tsunami struck the southern coasts and beaches. Twenty minutes is not long for people to recover from the initial shock, gather up their loved ones and head for what few hills there are. And people being what they are, they would be hunting for their passports and money and can't go anywhere without a shower and a manicure and can't find the cat/ pig/ goat/ cow/ dog/ carkeys etc which they simply can not go without. Then, when they find the keys, the get in the car, roar out into the road (which is damaged from the quake) and find that the entire population of their island is headed in the same direction and all are suffering shock and not concentrating. I may sound rather cynical about it all, but for all that people are told to leave everything and run, they will never do this. Others for some reason or other decide to go down to the beaches to see what is happening! and those stupid Y generation decide to ride it out on their surfboards. How does a very thin and stretched emergency force deal with that?

Oh yes - weigh in day for me today. It's the first of October here, but I won't change the thread until later today when you lot are settling down to zzzzzzz
I'll change the ticker in a minute - I'm down again. Seem to have lost all that I gained last week and some more as well. Now 79.4 from 81.0 last week. How's everyone else going on the challenge??

Mel - What a lovely (not) surprise being greeted by a tenant you didn't know you had. Communication sure is great in that place. Now you are not old at 62. However some people are born older. DB1 is one of the worriers of this world.

Happy - Miss Puss here is into sitting plaintively at a closed door and making noises to be let out. She only stays a while and then comes in through an open door and sits at the closed door waiting to be let out. Cats!!!!

Annie - went down the hardware store for ready made grout, but it isn't made! Apparently doesn't keep. So now I have to mix my own.

Ceejay - Good luck at the medical centre.

Michelle - glad to hear the gym is doing it for you. Doesn't seem to matter what I say when I get to the gym, there doesn't seem to be a plan available for me that doesn't involve me wasting my money. So I am walking the streets seems to be be working okay.

Okay - better go see what I can do with all those OOOO words. Have a good day
Shad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 06:25 PM   #296  

Annie – So you actually had a moment to yourself, even if it was sitting in the chair with a wet head. As for O's – I like original and optimal. Oh, how about Opportunity?

Ceejay – Good job w/ the steps. Isn't it nice to get exercise and get paid at the same time? Didn't know there was a 2nd tsunami in Amer. Samoa. Really sad. Hope your gyn appt goes well.

Happy – So you enjoyed the beauty of your neighbors' trees – until you had to rake them, LOL. My neighbor has the same situation – he gets buried with leaves from our 4 giant trees.

Mel – You're on that cop's sh*t list now. Stop with those holiday smileys/emoticons, whatever you call them!! I'm NOT ready!!!

Shad – Sounds like a nice visit with your brother. I really don't like the phone ringing all the time, especially if it's not for me!

Hellos to Michelle, Patty & Roseblush!!

Starting to feel tired. This always happens when my muscles are sore. I did that yoga class on Monday and yesterday took a dog walk and did one Body Electric workout after that (BE is Margaret Richards' show on PBS. I have some of the shows recorded on dvd.) I forgot to wear my pedometer today. Oh, wish I could post today's weight for our challenge tomorrow – it was 187, down a couple pounds from last week. Tomorrow - who knows?

I'm sipping some tea right now and hoping to perk up – bf and I are going to Jersey Boys tonight! Blue Cross/Blue Shield had a half price ticket offer we took advantage of. We're eating dinner before the show. Will try to keep portions reasonable.
Laura705 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 06:34 PM   #297  

S/C/G: too much/going down/just right

Height: 157cm

Oh yes and while I remember. I was in the Big W store the other day and the bast*rds had Christmas decorations out. It was still bloody September!!!!

Mel - what thoughts are you sending their way???
Shad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 08:41 AM   #298  
Choose your hard

S/C/G: Stuck/Working on it/Good 2 Go

Height: Fun Size

New month, new thread ladies - head on over to October.

ooof-duh-worldlies-find-themselves-october-already

DON'T POST HERE ANYMORE
happy2bme is offline   Reply With Quote