Old 09-28-2009, 07:34 PM   #121  
mtiger

S/C/G: 251.5/177/145

Height: 5'4"

Wink

Hey, look who posted. So gald you did. Unfortunately Kelly didn't get to come work out with me today. Her DD got sick. I will be gentle Kelly, don't worry.

Susie- Sounds like things can be rough at times. Hope you are feeling better.

My scale is going to go in the trash soon. Even though I sqeezed into those size 10's, the scale is not moving. I just don't know what else to do. A five mile walk/jog yesterday seemed to have no effect.
mtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 07:28 PM   #122  
mtiger

Wink

Well girsl, Sept. was pretty much a bust. I only lost 1 pound for the month. That was only because I went down a little today. Who knows, I'll probably just be back up tomorrow. I really don't know what to do. So I'll just keep doing what I've been doing.

Hope to hear from someone soon. I am feeling a little lonely here.
Old 09-30-2009, 08:06 PM   #123  
Maintainer Wannabe

S/C/G: 161/143/135

Height: 5'7"

Aw, Mindy. I am sorry you are feeling lonely. Losing one pound in a month must be frustrating, but it's better than gaining.

I am not sure when I checked in last, but I am having a pretty good week. Workouts are on track and eating is on plan. I definitely don't think I'll lose 15 by Thanksgiving but I'll be ok with that as long as I don't take another dive off the wagon.

What did you guys think about TBL last night? dramah!
WardHog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 08:59 PM   #124  

I'm here..I'm here! I've been thinking about you all. I've been working until amost 6:00 p.m. every night and just wiped out when I get home.

Tomorrow is my last day at work before my Orlando trip. I'm looking forward to it. I will try and post some of the time.

I had a great walk last night. I walked for 60 min with a friend. I think that is the right thing for me to do for my body right now.

Ward: Glad to hear that you are getting in some great workouts.

Mindy: Throw that scale out! I think you would benefit more from a tape measure to measure your progress.

Kelly: I'm sorry to hear that your daughter was sick.

I won't have a weigh-in again until October 15 but I will not let it be a food feast. I'm going to go in there on Oct 15 and rock those scales!

I'll be here as much as I can for the next 12 days.
MyChoice2bfit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 09:30 PM   #125  
mtiger

Wink

Susie- The tape measure is not very pretty either. I am just plain ole stuck.

Ward- Glad you are ON the wagon.

I am trying to eat a minimum of 1500 calories a day. I will keep workouts pretty much the same and I am making sure I get strength in there a little mor frequently. Going to give it a try and see if helps. Tomorrow is weigh-in. Would like to see a lower number. I have been 179.6 for 2 days now.
Old 10-02-2009, 10:43 AM   #126  

Hi Ladies--I won't be checking my weight again until Oct 16. I missed TOPS last night and will be in FL next week.

I'm trying to get the house clean, bills paid, resumes sent out and pack all before tomorrow!

Mindy: I know you are a bit frustrated..but what you are doing is working, it's just working slowly but think about it wouldn't you rather be where you are then where you were?

Ward: You were right about that drama on BL...why would they play those games? I know why....they still don't have it in their heads what it takes to loose the weight and keep it off...I find myself playing those games sometimes too and now I see how crazy that is!

I'll be around off and on during my trip. I can't drop out of sight or there will be a lot more of me when I come back and that is not going to happen!
Old 10-02-2009, 06:24 PM   #127  
mtiger

Wink

Well ladies I finally saw a new low today. It wasn't by much, but still. I have seen 179.6 several times. Today I saw 179.2. Do I dare hope for 178???

Susie- Keep checking in when you can. Have fun in FL.
Old 10-03-2009, 08:26 PM   #128  
mtiger

Wink

Just stopped in to say YAY!!!! 178.4 BABY!!! TOM is coming so I am hoping to limit any gain. I am insisting on getting those 1500 calories each day and keeping workouts steady. Hope it works.
Old 10-05-2009, 07:12 AM   #129  
Maintainer Wannabe

Mindy! Keep up the good work!

Susie, have a great time on your trip!

I had an on plan week-end with great workouts. 52 days until Thanksgiving.
Old 10-05-2009, 04:04 PM   #130  
Maintainer Wannabe

I had some stress today; our garage door broke as I was leaving for the gym. I went anyway and had a good workout, and I also stayed on plan. The door is fixed now and I was not derailed by the unexpected. :whew:
Old 10-06-2009, 07:01 AM   #131  

Hello Ladies! I am having a wonderful conference and in two days my DH is joining me at this wonderful place.

I am really proud to say that my eating has been good. I'm eating well and I mean on alot of wonderful veggies and whole grain items. I have been getting a lot of walking in.

My conference is going well and I find it very uplifting--and I need that--we all do but I really needed it with the upcoming change in my employment.

Mindy: You look so GOOD with that new number!!! Keep fighting it..you are winning.

Ward: Good job for staying on track and I'm glad the door got fixed quickly. I hate dealing with things like that. We had a problem with our water heater not heating and my hubby had to deal with that after I left but it's fixed now and it wasn't too costly.

Ok...got to hit the shower and get ready for another round of sessions today.

I will miss BL tonight so be sure to watch and tell me what happened.
Old 10-06-2009, 07:41 PM   #132  
mtiger

Wink

Susie- trying to finish up here so I'll be ready for BL. I'll let ya know. Glad yo hear you are having a good time. Where are you at??

Ward- You keep going like the energizer bunny.

Went from178.4 to 179.8 in 2 days, but TOM has arrived so it all makes sense.Now I am just hoping to come through this with a little bit of weight loss.
Old 10-07-2009, 07:08 AM   #133  

Hello--I haven't watched the Biggest Loser so someone fill me in!

Mindy: I am in Orlando florida at the Administrative Professionals Conference. It's so awesome!

Ward: How's it going? What's the workout plan today?

Kelly: Do we need to send out a search party for you? We miss you!!!

So, last night was our gala..and it was "Let's rock and Roll" people were dressed in all decades of rock and roll. The food was great! The alchohol was a full bar and FREE and the DJ was one HOT, HOT, HOT man.

Not to mention they had these guys dressed like KISS.....I danced and danced and danced and drank and danced and at and danced and danced and danced. And when it was over at 10 we went to a club and danced some more!

I got on the scales in the gym this morning and I've lost 3 lbs snce last week! I think being in a hotel where I'm catered to and the night life agrees with me!

My hubby flies down today and we will be here until Sunday doing the Disney things. The conference is over at 4:00 p.m. I hope I last that long...it was a late night and a early morning.
Old 10-07-2009, 08:19 PM   #134  
mtiger

Wink

Susie- Sounds like fun. And losing weight to boot. Now that's awesome. Enjoy it girl. Real life will be back too soon.

I was 178.8 today, on day 2 of TOM. It is the day to kick my butt too. Killer cramps and all. YIKES!!! Well let's see what the rest of the week holds.
Old 10-08-2009, 05:39 PM   #135  

Hello-It sure is hot in Orlando! Today is my 21st wedding anniversary. We are going to Emeril's for our anniversary dinner.

We spent the day shopping at Downtown Disney and Pleasure Island

Tomorrow we are going to Kennedy Space center and Saturday to Magic Kingdom.

How's everyone doing?