Old 09-19-2009, 09:50 AM   #106  

Height: 5'7"

Hi Ladies: I stayed on track yesterday even though I had some more major stress about my job. In fact it got to me so much I couldn't hold the tears back. I do not cry and I DON"T cry at work but I sure did yesterday.

I'm going to try and get some straight answers this week concerning my own personal situation. The issue is that my two top managers who I support are not going to the new company so I'm really wondering if I have a job when this is all through.

I have housecleaning to do and then my hubby and me are going shopping. I have two trips coming up in October and I"ve been saving all summer so I could buy some new carreer clothes for the fall.

Ward and Mindy: I might want some of the M&M's but let's stay away from them for now ok?!

Keep up the hard work ladies--it will pay off...we know it will.

I've got to get moving...see you all tomorrow.
MyChoice2bfit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 07:35 PM   #107  
mtiger

S/C/G: 251.5/177/145

Height: 5'4"

Wink

Susie- I sure hope things turn out for you. It can be very stressful not knowing what is going on with your job. You stay strong and hopefully you will get some answers soon. We probably should try and avoid those M&M's. Although I bought some chocolate stars today. I like to dunk them in PB. It's my deep dark indulgence.

I was 179.6 again today. 2 days in a row. I really want to head towards the 178 mark now. I really need to see some progress. I just did a 4 mile walk/run. I'm tired. I don't know how Ward does those long runs. I bow down before you.
mtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 08:54 PM   #108  
mtiger

Wink

Where is everybody??? I feel all alone. Was not happy with the scale today, but it is mid-cycle time. Hopefully it will go away fast and leave me at a lower number.

Hope you are all doing good. Hope to hear from you soon.
Old 09-22-2009, 12:04 PM   #109  

Hi-I finally made it! I kept thinking about getting here on Monday (and Sunday for that matter). It just seem that right now my computer time is searching for jobs. I still have mine but I don't feel secure with the buyout so I want to be looking now.

I have Body Pump tonight after work. It's going to feel good to work my body.

I don't think I reported my weigh-in on Thursday. I had a .50 lb loss. A loss is a loss right?

Mindy: I'm trying to not think about how good those chocolate starts in peanut butter sound! How did the scales look today?

Ward & Kelly: Hope to see you here again soon.

Tonight's the biggest loser--that always helps to motivate me!
Old 09-22-2009, 07:59 PM   #110  
mtiger

Wink

I am just stuck here in the same darn old place. Can't seem to do much except go up and down within a few pounds range. Can you say aggravating???

Susie- Congrats on the loss. As we say, any loss is a good loss.
Old 09-22-2009, 08:22 PM   #111  
Maintainer Wannabe

S/C/G: 161/143/135

Hey guys. I have had a couple of off days. The kids school was cancelled yesterday and today because of the flooding, and we had no power most of the day yesterday. I missed the gym so how did I react? Eating. Yep, everything in sight. Today I managed a workout but still ate poorly. Same old pattern. Tomorrow will be better and I am going to go get some Biggest Loser motivation right now.

I'll check in tomorrow.
WardHog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 08:41 PM   #112  
mtiger

Wink

Just finished 3 mile WATP DVD. I am hoping mid-cycle gain is coming off. I also hope to see a NEW low here soon. I think I deserve it.
Old 09-24-2009, 09:07 AM   #113  

Hi-Eating has been good the past couple of days and I plan on a good food day today as well. My lunch is packed and it's healthy: boiled egg, Progesso Light Veg & noodle soup, 1 roll, 1 bananna. There is a whole file cabinet of food behind me and I'm ingoring it!

My exercise has not been good. I got in a great workout on Tuesday and I planned the same last night but had some car trouble at the gas station and decided to just stay home to avoid getting stuck somewhere. My car was fine this morning but I took it to the dealer. It is only 3 years old but I have 84,000 on it. I drive 80 miles a day round trip to work.

Mindy: How new is the WATP cd? I'm thinking of getting some new ones of those, they really help when I can't get to the gym. BTW-I think you deserve that new low...you sure do work hard enough!

Ward: Don't you wish that someone could take that emotional eating part out of our brains. I think you and I are a lot alike that if our routine is changed it sets us off. I know I'm a bit of a control freak and I think that plays into it. I hope you are back on track today--you've done a good job getting back on track.

Kelly: Please come back!
Old 09-24-2009, 09:08 PM   #114  
mtiger

Wink

Susie- My WATP DVD is older, but it is still really good. It is still in the stores. I got mine at Walmart with the walk band included. I still go back to it frequently.

Ward- You just keep plugging along. You are awesome.

First I hung around at 181ish forever. Now I'm hanging at 180ish. At this rate it will take me years to get off the last 35 pounds. Tonight I did kickboxing with Jillian. How I wish I could have her for a month. Tomorrow is my weigh-in and unfortunately I don't have high hopes. Sept. is not looking like a good losing month.
Old 09-25-2009, 05:25 PM   #115  

Hi! I am happy to report a 2.25 lb loss last night at TOPS. It felt so good to see that. The past two weeks I've really been back on track with the food and also relaxing a bit about this, just making sure I log the food, exercise moderately. I just don't have it in me to hit it hard like I was doing at the 1st of the year and lost that 15 lbs in about 9 weeks, this is slow but it's working and I can manage it all.

Mindy: You would be a very brave woman to let Jillian get hold of you for a month! How did the scales looks last night?
Old 09-25-2009, 05:40 PM   #116  
Maintainer Wannabe

S/C/G: 161/143/135

Susie -

Mindy - how was your weigh-in?

I am not going to discuss mine. Three days of bad eating = atrocious weight gain. I am back on plan now and still hitting the workouts hard. This week-end will be a challenge (aren't they all).
WardHog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 07:37 PM   #117  
mtiger

Wink

I was 180.2 today. Down from 180.6 yesterday, but up from 179.6 last week. I know I have about a week till TOM and I am hoping that if I work really hard, maybe I can see 178?????

Susie- Good loss. Must feel good. I am happy to lose that in a month.

Ward- Just like you to mess up a bit, but get right back on track. That is certainly what it takes.
Old 09-27-2009, 04:37 PM   #118  
mtiger

Wink

Ward- i noticed on FB that you did 10 miles today. WOW!!! I tried to catch up to ya but I only did 5. I walk/jogged min. Took 1 hr. 6 min.

Even though I have not lost any weight recently, I tried on a pair of size 10 jeans today, just to see how bad it would be. Well, they fit. Snuggly, but they fit. Of course I bought them.
Old 09-27-2009, 07:36 PM   #119  

S/C/G: 235/171/150

Hey girls. Just poppin in real quick. I am a trainwreck on the eating. Somehow I am managing to maintain my weight at 166 even though the eating has been atrocious. I have not been working out, but hopefully that is changing tomorrow. I have a date with Mindy to do some walking. Hopefully she won't leave me in the dust, just take pity on me. I have an appointment tomorrow with a cardiologist because I have had an irregular heartbeat for a few years now, and I am hoping someone can finally figure out what the problem is. I have been dizzy and lightheaded a lot lately along with the funky heartbeat, so I hope something more is not wrong. Have a great week girls!
Kelly530 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009, 09:04 PM   #120  

I have been dealing with a headache that won't quit. I have fibromalgia and sometimes when the weather changes I deal with a lot of pain in my shoulders and across my clavical and that brings on headaches. I also have trouble with it when I don't exercise and we all know I haven't been. I will start out walking again...and work my way back up to the workouts that I am used to do.

I'm pretty tired just from life. I'm trying to figure out how I can par it down when so much is going on and I have to be on top of things. Any ideas, suggestions?

Mindy: A size 10? Did you ever think you would be able to get them on? Look at you!
I must make a plea for Kelly and ask you to challenge her with the exercise but don't kill her!

Ward: 10 miles--that should help at the scales.

Kelly: Good to hear from you.