Old 07-25-2009, 04:58 PM   #16  
starting over again......

S/C/G: 261.4/261.4/200

Height: 5'4"

well, I did some more driving last night.....around the complex, but it still counts! I have been studying my book as well......so I got my foot in the door!

our friend is going to watch the kids tonight and we are going to probably go and look at some of the houses that we got in the email. I have to write down the addresses and such so that we can get to them, but other than that nothing else really going on.

trying to figure out what to make for dinner for us.......not sure about it though!
tommysgirl18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 02:40 PM   #17  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 220/191/186

Just dropping by to say HI
FrouFrou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 04:53 PM   #18  
Not Giving Up

Height: 5'9"

Hi everyone.

Stopping in to say a quick hello to everyone. Things have been a little hectic around here. My brother had to have an emergency appendectomy on Tuesday, so I have had three of the boys here for a few days, plus we were babysitting my niece also. My friends Mom, Sister and BIL were killed Tuesday night also, they were hit by a drunk driver. So sad.

Jules, I am so glad that it went well for your Mom. I am wishing her a speedy recovery. Hugs to you, I hope you get a little snuggle time with little Dominic before Thursday. Take care of you.

Cristina - How many people are you expecting for your babyshower? That is great that you get to go with Charlotte and see a picture of y our granddaughter. We are all excited to see pictures when little jelly bean finally arrives. Have a fun night with the family.

Sue - Have fun in Las Vegas. Glad that your mom is feeling great. Has your hubby been busy in his shop building some nice stuff while you are busy in your garden making your yard look so nice?

Mindee - Have you set up any sort of time frame for when you want to get your license? Have fun practicing. Good luck on the house hunting.

Sassy - Hows everything with you? Have you had any time to do any sort of landscaping at your new place? How did your visit with your inlaws go?

Hello to everyone else. I guess I had better run and go break up some fighting children, and get some laundry done. Punkin is going on vacation with her other Grandma and Grandpa this week, so I should get her clothes ready to be packed.

Check back later.
luckycharm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 09:23 PM   #19  
~Believe~

S/C/G: XXX/-155/140

Height: 5'3

Wink Happy Sunday Ya'All!

Happy Sunday Ya'All!

Aaaaahhh yes another fun filled week at work! At least this is my short week!!

Only thing I got accomplished on my days off was stripping the bed, we flipped the mattress, washed all the sheets, comforter, bedskirt, etc. Nothing like a nice fresh bed...........

That was about it. Didn't have energy really to do anything else. So I figure this week on my nights off I will try to get more accomplished. I am trying to think on how to rearrange our bedroom. Its small and we have a queen sized bed, so not too many options but its driving me crazy. I am one of those that is not happy unless I can rearrange every few months. lol. Which our living room is the same way, no way to rearrange it due to where the tv has to be......ARGH! lol.

Mindee -- GL on the house hunt and have fun practicing driving!

Cristina -- hope your bbq didn't get rained out!

Jules -- I am glad that your mom's surgery went well! I hope your dads goes well!!!!! BIG

Sue -- Hi and thanks. Yes we are still enjoying the house. I need to get out in the yard and weed, only problem is I don't have enough of a "green" thumb to know which are flowers and which are weeds!!!!! So I need to have my mil come over, grab a lawn chair and tell me what to pull and what to keep! HA! Sorry your down in the dumps, hope you feel better so you can enjoy LV! WTG on the biking! I need to get on the ball. I haven't walked since I got sick a few weeks ago. Just can't get motivated!!! Hope all goes well for your GS!

Kathy -- Wow so sorry to hear about your friends family and hope your brother is recovering well. Everything going pretty well, haven't gotten to do any landscaping. Inlaws visit went fine? Kinda hard to think of the visit your talking about, as we go over there a lot. lol. They still have to come over our place. MIL wants to come and visit with our new kitty, Bella. Inlaws neighbor found her and they had her at their house so we could go and pick her up so shes interested in her progress.

I hope you all are doing well!!!

Sassy_Chick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 06:05 PM   #20  
One day at a time

Hello all...

SASSY...enjoy your days off! The time off always seems to fly by so fast! Glad you are enjoying your new home and your new car!

KATHY...so sorry to hear the news about your friends family, that is just too sad. Hoping your brother is feeling fine after emergency surgery. and I hope you get some 'you' time...sounds like you need it lady. Try to relax...I know it's easier said than done. Who knows about the babyshower....Charlotte gave me a list of about 40 people...I have heard from 2, 1 told her she was coming and 1 told her she will be out of the state so I have no clue. Don't even know how many people to try and feed or if I will have enough favors and such. Honestly, I figured 10 would show and have kept that number in my head the whole time, but added 3 because it seems that 12 and 13 have been the majic number for buying some things. I asked everyone to please RSVP by the 30th so I guess there is more time but we don't think anyone is going to...if they come they will just show up, so we will see...less than 2 weeks and I have tons to do! Take care of yourself missy, hugs

JULES...hoping your momma is okay, and feeling better. And the same for you...don't forget to take care of you too. I know it's hard with so much going on that we tend to forget about ourselves. Lots of hugs to you

SUSAN...guess we are just gonna have to try and find you missy...miss you lots! And hearing about your job and the girls.

MINDEE...anymore driving for you?

Not a lot going on with me...having my own little pity party here. I get so sick of this eating on plan, exercising etc and having a hard time keeping things under control. Today is a new day and I am back on track but so sick of it. Of course no one said it would be/is easy...nothing worth having is ever easy is it? I'm trying though even if it is hard. Just so mad at myself for allowing myself to pig out and gain any of the weight back. Anyway...back on track for sure.

BBQ was a nice time had by all! And it didn't rain...well, there were a few drops but that was it. We left the grill on the deck anyway and we all ate too much!

A big HI to everyone else Hoping all is well with everyone. Take care
Old 07-27-2009, 07:15 PM   #21  
I can dream, can't I?

Height: 5'5"

Cristina- I noticed your ticker going down. WIsh I could say the same. I find more excuses for not exercising. Eating has not been real bad..no snacking and just cutting down on portions.Don't get discouraged..you are doing great.
suetalks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 08:50 PM   #22  
~Believe~

Hey all.

Just tired and bummed out today.

Cristina -- glad your bbq didn't get rained out!

Hi Sue!

to all.

Adding on since nobody has posted after me........

Tuesday, July 28th @ 4:21 AM EDT:

I went to my "lunch" and on my way to Wal-Mart to buy a book, I ran over a dead skunk!!!! I tried to dodge it, but didn't and ran over it. It was one of those that you couldn't even tell it was a skunk, but boy howdy I knew it right after I ran over it!!!!!!!!! So now, our brand spanking new car STINKS!!!!!!!! I am sooooooo infuriated!!!! I know its nobody's fault but my own for not paying attention or dodging it completely. But still irritates me!!!!!! I have searched online for a "cure" and this is what kept popping up:

Make up the following mixture and spray it on your car where the smell seems to be. . If you get the mixture on all the skunk smell it reacts chemically to kill the smell. ( Works great on dogs and other animals that may have been sprayed.)

1 quart of 3 percent Peroxide
1/4 cup Baking Soda
1 tsp of liquid Soap

So I am going to try that when I get home. We have all of that at home. I am gonna leave an hour early this morning to get this cleaned and just not take a lunch tomorrow. I seriously just wanted to go straight home, but my coworker talked me into just staying until 7:30, by then day shift will be here, so no big deal. Then my coworker said, "you do smell like a skunk" Well um DUH...........lol. I asked her, "Think you can stand me until 7:30 am?" She said she could. lol.

Anyways. that is the latest!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Sassy_Chick; 07-28-2009 at 04:21 AM. Reason: Added on................
Old 07-28-2009, 09:37 AM   #23  

just thought I would stop in to see how every one is doing......

we have been busy house hunting......we have a couple of things to clean up first and then we will be able to get the ball rolling fully.

I think Kathy asked, but I don't have a set time frame on when I want to get my license. I have been reading the book and when I feel comfortable enough with what I have read, then I can go into the Secretary of State and take the test.
Old 07-28-2009, 12:12 PM   #24  
One day at a time

Good morning

SUE...thanks! Yeah, I've not changed the ticker, am actually back up to 193, ugh! Too freaking hard and I just want to quit...not sure why I have been pigging out like I have but I am back on track and hopefully this time I won't slip for a while...of course today is ds birthday, lol. But I have everything planned, sort of. Supposed to take him to lunch but we have no idea where yet, lol. Anywho...thank you. Hoping all is well with you and your family.

SASSY...YUCK! *holding nose* Lol...hoping you get the smell off. I ran over a dead one one morning going to pick up the little tyke. I didn't see it squashed in the middle of the street until it was too late...and it must have just been ran over because the smell stayed with my vehicle for a few days, man the garage stunk, lol. Hope you are feeling less tired today and not bummed out.

Hiya MINDEE and everyone else.

Nothing much going on with me today. Was up early for my walk...was gonna say bright and early but there was nothing 'bright' about it, lol. Hoping the rain doesn't hit until much later...was thinking about mowing the front yard, we'll see. If not I will do a dvd. Food hasn't been the greatest...had a bowl of cereal but should have had oatmeal. Waiting for ds to get ready to go out for lunch-who knows where. It's his BD so he gets to pick. Other than that, nothing going on.

Take care all, and have a good day!
Old 07-28-2009, 12:16 PM   #25  
One day at a time

Thank you Sue for reminding me to change my ticker...I went and tried to change the ticker and the info on the side and for some reason it's not working...tried several times, will try next time I sign in if I remember, lol. Have a good day!
Old 07-28-2009, 12:18 PM   #26  
I can dream, can't I?

Height: 5'5"

Popping in to say Bye-bye to you all for a week...

Have fun and stay out of trouble. (can you do both at one time???)
suetalks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 01:48 PM   #27  

popping back in while I can.....Marissa and Logan are laying down and Brandon is watching Calliou on tv.

I am putzing around online and looking for some new tattoo ideas. I might be on hold for getting my next tattoo until next year possibly. Tommy is still going to get a tattoo at the tattoo party, as long as we can get a sitter.
Old 07-28-2009, 09:21 PM   #28  
~Believe~

Howdy All.

Well good news! The skunk smell is gone and ya wanna know why it was so stinky? Because there was a HUNK of dead skunk in my wheel well! DH went out this morning after I had gotten home and was gonna rinse the car off and found it and removed it and that has seemed to do the trick!

I am in a lot better mood than yesterday. For one, having a good hair day. and ya wanna know why????? Cuz I took my shower when I got home this morning instead of taking it when I got up tonight. Thats it. Thats all. Didn't do nothing else but brush it and vola! I am like, are you serious? lol. Plus got my legs shaved and got to wear my capri's tonight. I think taking a shower in the morning is a totally worth it!!!!!!! Plus don't have to run around like my head is cut off when I wake up! Who would have thought?!

Also a question to anybody out there who may know or just wanna voice an opinion. Ok both of my parents have naturally wavy hair. I never got it but here lately it seems like my hair is starting to get its own wave, ie, my good hair day today? Now my question, can your hair change as you get older? My mom said that I had naturally wavy hair when I was a baby, she said it came in that way and everybody thought she had it done. But that was it after that my hair was poker straight until now? Any thoughts? If it is happening, all I have to say is, "ITS ABOUT TIME!!!!!!" lol.

Well that is all I have to say. lol.

Have a Great one!

Old 07-29-2009, 12:56 AM   #29  
Not Giving Up

Hi everyone.

Just popping in to say goodnight to everyone. I will be back in the morning to chat.

Old 07-30-2009, 02:45 AM   #30  
Not Giving Up

Hi everyone

Cristina how did it go today?

Jules big big hugs to you. I am hoping that you are ok.

Hi to everyone else, We went to Edmonton today to drop off Punkin with her other Nana and Grandma... yes she calls her Grandpa...Grandma and there is no changing her mind that his name is Grandpa. While we were there Cody ended up buying a new truck. I will try and post a picture of it.

Goodnight...