Old 08-31-2009, 08:04 PM   #106  
5 lbs at a time!!

S/C/G: 202/195/150

Height: 4'11

Thanks Mom....it just really upset me...that and the fact that I went to Wonderland with the family Friday and the rep from the center automatically assumed that I had cheated, the first thing she asked me when I was up .5lb was...WHAT DID YOU EAT AT WONDERLAND?? I was pissed...had not eaten anything that I wasn't supposed to, took my own food and watched everyone else eat what I wasn't....heck if I wanted to cheat I would have eaten that MASSIVE cookie ice cream sandwich....she really upset me..how dare she accuse me of cheating....so what did I do...come home and cheat....STUPID *****...I don't like her much to begin with.

Anyway...moving on. New day tomorrow and on with it.

Planning a trip in March with my husband...thinking Cuba....cannot wait!! I should be at my goal weight 1 month before we leave!! Gives me something to really work towards!!

Any suggestions ladies for places to go?? I have only ever been to Cuba once and I loved it, would love to go back there again but it is 1700+ PP....and I would like to keep the costs around 1000 each if possible...if not cheaper...but I don't want to stay in a RAT whole either....LOL

Last edited by better life; 08-31-2009 at 08:05 PM.
better life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 08:25 PM   #107  
Mini goal.....159lbs!

S/C/G: 221/164.5/130

Height: 5'2

Hey ladies!

I had a very successful weigh in today! I was down 2.6 pounds from Friday and 5 lbs for the week! I was shocked! I guess that cardio at the gym is paying off.

Betterlife- I would've been upset too. Especially since you went out of your way to make sure you didn't cheat. Keep your head up girl! Don't let her get to you. There's a girl at my center that I don't care for much either....everytime I get her I swear silently to myself!

Anyways here's hoping everyone has a successful week!
Albertachickie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 08:05 PM   #108  
5 lbs at a time!!

Alberta...WTG on the loss!! Thanks for your support!!

Ladies I have to confess I am having a VERY hard time staying on the straight and narrow....was doing well till I got home from work and it has been **** from there. I really need to pull myself together and refocus...I weigh tomorrow afternoon...so I am hoping it isn't too bad....back on that horse tomorrow.

Sorry to keep whining but I need someone to vent to.

Hope everyone else is doing well!!
Old 09-02-2009, 02:03 AM   #109  
Mini goal.....159lbs!

Thanks Betterlife!
A week ago I was in the same position. I desperately wanted to lose weight but I just couldn't be bothered. I went for my weigh in on a Monday and had gained 5 lbs from the weekend alone. That was enough for me to get my head back into the game. I gave myself a peptalk & decided enough was enough. Losing weight is not easy and here I was undoing all that hard work. In the back of my head I knew that if I give into myself anymore my weight loss journey would be over. The biggest thing that gets me back on the horse and keeps me on the straight and narrow is my daughter. She's 18 months old and I feel like she's missing out on alot because I'm too lazy or too tired. So before I take a bite of that french fry or chocolate bar I think about the mom I want to be. But like you said, back on the horse tomorrow! It's a new day! Good luck at your weigh in, be sure to let us know how it goes!
Old 09-02-2009, 07:55 AM   #110  
Chocoholic

S/C/G: 151/ 119 /120

Height: 5 feet tall & bullet proof!

Yay, everyone is doing so well. Keep it up girlies!! Wooot!!
witchie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 01:52 PM   #111  
Mini goal.....159lbs!

Went to my weigh in this morning and I was down 1.6 and 2 inches. I also got moved to QLP. Wish me luck with less food! LOL
Old 09-02-2009, 03:44 PM   #112  

S/C/G: 233/215/160

Height: 5'7

Hi everyone sorry i have not been around lately..i have a 5 month old who is keeping me on my toes these days..she has mastered rolling over so my day is spent keeping her from rolling her way to the front door lol...any ways last week i had a crappy week threw my back out which is no excuse to cheat but I did..any ways I am back on track this week and have lost 5lbs so far so lost what i gained and some..i dont know what my problem is but lately my head has just not been in it, I know i have to smarten up and I think with September coming I am hoping to get more motivated...each day is a struggle just have to keep my head in the game.
YummieMummie33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 04:19 PM   #113  
5 lbs at a time!!

Way to go Losers!!

I went to WI and was down 1.5 lbs........YEAH!!!!! Felt great!! I also voiced my opinion to the owner....I think she needs to know how her employee makes people feel when they have a gain...she didn't say a whole lot I think it threw her off as she thinks she is really sweet...has a big heart...yadda yadda yadda, she apologized, but atleast it is out there.

My foods were also changed around today so we will see what that does for me, hoping it goes well!!

Yummie I know how you feel, had a bad day yesterday...could not get my head in the right fame of mind and ate whatever I could..so I am actually very surprised I was down 1.5lbs today...but it is an eye opener as well...I got lucky is how I look at it because it could have been bad!!

Back on track now!!

FULL SPEED AHEAD!! I have 10.5lbs to my mini goal of 177lbs which is what I weighed 2 years ago when I low-carbed it.
Old 09-02-2009, 06:50 PM   #114  
Manager

S/C/G: 176.2/115.2/120

Height: 5'1"

WITCHIE YOU DID IT!!!!!!!! CONGRATS!!!!!!!

Ladies congrats on all the losses!!!! Great work!!! Keep it up and way to get yourselves back on track!!!
Dria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 07:18 PM   #115  
5 lbs at a time!!

Witchie...I am sooooo sorry I didn't realize you hit your goal.....was this today? WAY TO GO GIRL...you must feel so amazing and proud of yourself!!

Thanks Dria...feels great to be back in control tonight...just finished my weekly fashion show...does anyone else do this? Try on all the clothes that didn't fit or were too tight before?? I do it at least once a week...the other day my daughter came knocking on my door to see if I was ready yet and I said NO...I don't know what to wear I am not used to having all these clothes to wear...LOL....she laughed at me.

Feels FANTASTIC!!!!!

I need to update my pics...I took before pics and havent updated them since. Maybe someday I will post them, they are a little embarassing. YIKERS is the word that comes to mind....LOL

Last edited by better life; 09-02-2009 at 07:22 PM.
Old 09-04-2009, 01:23 PM   #116  

S/C/G: 250/223/140

Height: 5'6"

Default hey ladies!

Hi there, I am new to this forum.

I am a returning HM'er I joined approximately 6 years ago and lost 33 pounds and at goal weight I weighed 140 pounds... unfortunately with my job, poor lifestyle changes, couple of messy breakups with boyfriends (emotional eater!!) and you know how the rest of the story goes, I was up to 250 pounds... a weight I could never have imagined I would end up at! Anyways when I hit the 250 mark I knew I was going to have to bite the bullet and get the weight off! I joined HM again just under 2 weeks ago and so far I am doing awesome, I am feeling better already, down 9.5 pounds in just under 2 weeks, bought myself the cook book (second one) and have been trying a bunch of the recipes and I love them!

I am just hoping someone in here could give me a few tricks, I would like to try some of their food products but they are all a little pricey. Does anyone know of comparable products elsewhere? (hot chocolate, VHP, snack bars?) any input would be greatly appreciated!
cookingmyselfthin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 02:34 PM   #117  
5 lbs at a time!!

Cooking....welcome to the boards.

Guess it is a busy weekend for everyone!! Nice to see you here, there are some great ladies here. I am actually doing herbal One which is very comparable to HM, only difference is that HO is a Canadian only based company. They are listed with all the same pharmacutical (sp) companies as HM etc...or whatever they are called...LOL

Way to go on the 9.5lbs lost thus far, you are doing fantastic!! Where in Ontario are you located? I am 1hr east of Toronto.

Nice to meet you!!

Last edited by better life; 09-07-2009 at 02:35 PM.
Old 09-07-2009, 02:46 PM   #118  
5 lbs at a time!!

Hope everyone is having a great weekend....sooooooo ready for tomorrow and back to school!!

Hate long weekends for weigh-ins....I find there is too much time in between. I can't get to my center until Wednesday, 5 days is too long. Stepped on my scales here at home and they weigh me the same as I was Friday. Not too happy about that. I hate being scale dependant, but I am and it sucks!!

Hope everyone has had a great long weekend, today is my only day off of it...in healthcare, there is no such thing as a long weekend unless you take it yourself!!
Old 09-07-2009, 06:22 PM   #119  
Mini goal.....159lbs!

Welcome Cooking! Congrats on your loss so far! Unfortuntely I can't help you out with comparable products as I haven't used any yet. Sorry!

Betterlife- You're right! 5 days is a long time to go without a visit. I'd be a nervous wreck come Wednesday. I am totally scale dependent too. I step on that damn thing first thing in the morning and several times throughout the day!

My center was open for a little bit today, and my weigh in was great! I was down 1.6 since Friday for a total of 3 lbs this week. That puts me at 185.6. My birthday is coming up at the end of the month and it is my goal to be in the 170's by then. Even if it's 179.9 I'll take it! LOL!

Last edited by Albertachickie; 09-07-2009 at 06:23 PM.
Old 09-07-2009, 08:18 PM   #120  
5 lbs at a time!!

Alberta...your lucky to have your center open a little bit today, wish mine had been.

I don't know how I will manage when I get to goal, I know I have a long ways to go but it does scare me because for some reason my mind thinks...oh I can eat this because I don't have to weigh for X amount of days, that is what I am dealing with tonight, I had a cookie that I baked for the kids. However am I going to do it. I know it was only 1 cookie but still...I just wish I could be more disciplined, damn I just went through this a week ago...how do you ladies do it?? I could use any advice.

Sorry to whine on.....WAY TO GO on the WI...you'll definatley be in the 170's by the end of the month at the way you are going.

Last edited by better life; 09-07-2009 at 08:18 PM.