Old 11-07-2009, 07:09 PM   #496  

S/C/G: 270.6/161.0/150

Height: 5'8"

Sorry to hear about all the stress in your life. That I find is the hardest time for weight loss so bravo for carrying on!!
momof5k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 08:45 PM   #497  
5 lbs at a time!!

S/C/G: 202/195/150

Height: 4'11

Fallon...I am soooo sorry to hear about all the stuff you are going through. That is so tough...if you need someone to talk to at all send me a message. I don't want to sound like I am imposing but sometimes it is nice to have someone to talk to that isn't right involved. Stay tough darlin, we are all here for you!!

Well I had my WI this morning and I was down...which I am happy about..BUT ..it was only 1/4 of a pound. AND the thing that ticks me off is that the scale read 174..my mom and I both clearly seen it....but she said I was 175.25lbs.....I don't know why she would said say that...I even looked at her with this look on my face and said WHAT DID I WEIGH THE LAST TIME?? she said 175.5....I said that is what I thought.......anyway....it is the girl I don't have a whole lot of love for....I didn't question her on it...I know what I seen and my mom seen it....and without her glasses...LOL.....oh well the way I look at it, is I will be down forsure Wednesday...atleast I better darn well be....LOL

They have a clothing exchange going on there right now and I got some clothes today...and I was soooooooo excited to get into a size 12 jeans...ME IN A SIZE 12.....HOLY CRUD!!!!! Then MISS SNOOTY PANTS says to me, well they do look like they are really stretchy and I said to her...hey my A** is in a size 12 jean....I don't care if there really stretchy or not there a SIZE 12and I am in them!!!!! Then she laughed at me....stupid B with an ITCH...LOL

I am so proud of myself tonight....I went to the gym twice today...did 76 minutes in total on treadmill...and the ab workout machines...and I feel awesome!!! Going back tomorrow am....I need to get back into a routine...these last couple of weeks have been tough on me and I haven't been able to get there....I think I went twice in the 2 week period.

I wish I could get up enough confidence to run on the treadmill...I have NEVER ran EVER....I need a start-up program or something to get me going.

Well ladies I am off to facebook for a while....take care everyone. Hope your having a great weekend!!

Kim
BL
better life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 09:05 PM   #498  
5 lbs at a time!!

S/C/G: 202/195/150

Height: 4'11

Hey guys I started a new post...threads only hold 500 posts!!!
It is called

HERBAL MAGIC #6

See you all there!!
better life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 12:58 PM   #499  

S/C/G: 250/223/140

Height: 5'6"

Alberta-You and I need to start a new group, our hubbies left us while we were on HM....

Mine has left me this week, I have been under a lot of stress with work and school and our relationship so I think I am relieved a little... I think it was the motivation I need to stick to program and lose this weight... so when he sees me in a few months time he will see what he's missin lol maybe il get myself a pair of kelli pickler red high heels? are you with me?

Good to see you are all doing awesome, I had a few weeks where I wasn't feeling it but back on target and more determined than ever!

xoxo ladies!
cookingmyselfthin is offline   Reply With Quote