Old 05-03-2009, 05:05 PM   #1  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 220/191/186

Thumbs up Back in Kindergarten #77

Hello & to the Back In Kindergarten thread!

"I feel like I am back in kindergarten in many ways... personal, sometimes at work and now with the weight loss. I have done so many things wrong over the years.....emotional eating, pills for weight loss, eating the wrong things, failed diets, etc.
Now it's time to start fresh, kinda like back in kindergarten......"

You are welcome to join us in our chatter about life and our weight loss journey!
So please grab your coffee/water/diet coke etc. and pull up a chair and join us!

Last edited by FrouFrou; 05-03-2009 at 05:06 PM.
FrouFrou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 05:10 PM   #2  
One day at a time

From SUE...

Attachment 32400

Spiked hair and all. What a cutie.

Mason James...7 lb. 10 oz. Very cute and very calm...so far.

Attachment 32401

I am hoping this works so Sue doesn't have to repost.

Okay one out of two isn't bad, lol...sorry!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Mason%20James.jpg (2.9 KB, 74 views)
File Type: jpg MasonJames.jpg (27.7 KB, 3 views)

Last edited by FrouFrou; 05-03-2009 at 05:18 PM. Reason: 3rd times a charm eh?
Old 05-03-2009, 05:35 PM   #3  
One day at a time

Hello all and a Happy Sunday!

SUE...CONGRATULATION'S great-grandma! He is a cutie pie! Makes me want one too! And I love the name, has a nice flow/ring to it.

MINDEE...hope the kids/Brandon feel better soon.

SUSAN...yeah, I don't know where the mushy grass goes, but it wasn't under the mower, lol. As long as it doesn't clog it up I don't even care...I am just the mower not the up-keeper of the mower Try not to work too hard today! Sucks having to work the weekend for sure.

KATHY...had my pix on myspace set so friends could see them, hope you were able to. I set most of them back to private but I think I left two albums for friends to see, maybe three-can't remember.

Hello to everyone else

Nothing going on with me today...getting ready to fold and put laundry away. Washed it all yesterday but was busy all day so never got around to folding it. Slept most of the morning, still not feeling great but was just being lazy too. Trying to rest up and gear up for tomorrow. Going to the Zoo with I don't know how many little tykes. They have a morning and afternoon class plus a MON/WED class and a TUES/THURS class and Friday is optional. Yeah, not sure why I signed up to go but I did. So gotta be at the preschool before 8:30 and head to the Zoo with Cambrie and one other tyke. Kinda hoping no one rides with me so I don't have to go allllll the way back to the preschool after...closer to my house. Cambrie has been looking forward to it.

Weight wise I was up a little...at an even 188. Still kicking myself for allowing myself to gain those few pounds back, ugh. Gotta get with the program and back to losing for sure. I've not been exercising like I should...just feeling tired all the time. It's probably because I am not exercising, lol! Did I mention I sent off for the 3DayMelt program? Don't plan on following their diet, I don't think so...don't know what it is about. But the dvds looked interesting. Daughter was watching the infomercial late one night and I had mentioned it and she thought she would do it so I ordered them. Not a bad price at all for all you get...think it is something like 4 or 5 dvds and the ball for $14.95, of course the S & H was the same amount, lol. Still, not a bad price I think-so looking forward to getting that...should be here this week. Anywho...yaking so I will leave now

Take care all, and I hope everyone is having a good day!

Last edited by FrouFrou; 05-03-2009 at 05:37 PM.
Old 05-03-2009, 06:37 PM   #4  
ugggg.....

Congrats Sue!!!

Sorry I haven't been around....kind of down in the dumps....trying to get my groove back....haven't gained or lost any weight....
jules1216 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 08:38 PM   #5  
~Believe~

S/C/G: XXX/-155/140

Height: 5'3

Hola.

CONGRATULATIONS SUE!!!!! He is a cutie!! I love the name Mason!!!

Cristina -- I have a mountain of laundry I need to put away yet.....I hate that part! I hope you have fun @ the zoo, have to let us know how the DVD's are.

BIG BIG to my friend, Jules, if you ever need to chat, just PM me or email me!!!

I hope you all are well!!!!

Sassy_Chick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 12:22 AM   #6  
Not Giving Up

Height: 5'9"

Hi everyone.

Finally, after trying all weekend, I got on. Not much going on though.
Sue...what a sweetheart. Congratulations.

Jules -

Cristina - have fun at the zoo. That will be fun.

Sassy - Can you add me as your friend on myspace, it keeps telling me my email address is wrong. Same name as facebook.

Went and seen Celtic Thunder yesterday. They were terrific, but there was not alot of people there.

Well I must run and finish my laundry...
luckycharm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 12:14 PM   #7  
I can dream, can't I?

Height: 5'5"

Thank you all for your kind remarks. Things have been pretty busy here, and more to come for the next week. I have been trying to Spring clean while still not feeling well. Today is my day for the Dr. although they have never done anything to help up to this point. I am not optimistic.
DS comes home Wed. through Wed. I am hosting a big family to-do here Friday all day. Then Sunday, just a small gathering for Mother's Day. Friday is a big meal and Sunday is a cook-out with salads for sides.
Have a lot to get done and carpets are getting cleaned tomorrow. It will all fall into place, it always does, LOL

I am anxious to spend time with DS and see some of his friends. His best friend from grade school on is coming from Texas the same week. It should be fun for them.

I am glad to hear from all of you. Jules you are still in my thoughts and prayers. Please take care.

I will be back if things slow down. I kind of get like a dog chasing it's tail. haha...
suetalks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 12:23 PM   #8  
I was born this way hey!

S/C/G: Not telling/Shh/150

Sue~What a little cutie!!!!! I want a baby..lol.

Jules~I know how you're feeling. I've been down in the dumps too.

Sassy~Just checked out your page (actually, I'm still on it, listening to Supermassive Black Hole..even though I have it on my own page, lol). Very awesome page, lol. I just added a pic of Emmett to my page, lol. Check out the first 2 songs on my page. They're trying to get on the Eclipse & New Moon soundtracks. I also have the banners on my page in the music section!!! Who is your fave character??
Shopaholic1204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 02:17 PM   #9  
RosieKate

..dropping by for a quick hi..I updated my LazyMan. After googling, turns out that what people call it. I'm pretty happy with my pace, so far. Still not losing weight, but plugging away anyway.

Big hugs to everyone! I slept on my neck wrong and it hurts! I had a swim this morning which helped but I am going to take some ibuprofen.

Ciao for now!
Old 05-04-2009, 04:03 PM   #10  
One day at a time

Hello all...

JULES...

SASSY...never did get to that laundry, lol...going to today once Charlotte picks up the little one, she's napping right now in my bed and I always fold on my bed. Oh well...

FRANCIE...how are you liking where you live? How much longer does Fonzo have with the Navy or is he going to make it a career?

SUE...how fun! Sounds like you have a busy, busy, busy week ahead! A fun, busy week!

KATHY...glad you were finally able to post!

KATY...you are doing great! I really think they should rename it...Lazyman implies one is lazy and that is so not true! That is actually a lot of work! Hope your neck feels better.

HIYA to everyone else

I survived the Zoo with I don't know how many preschoolers! Not bad at all...must have been a day for a lot of schools...of course it is that time of year. Year end field trips. We all had fun. And I got in a good walk! Was going to do some exercise when I got home but I think 2 1/2 hours of walking at the Zoo was more than enough! Still...I may do a dvd later-we'll see.

Have a good day!
Old 05-04-2009, 09:02 PM   #11  
~Believe~

S/C/G: XXX/-155/140

Wink Hola Me Amigas!

Hola Me Amigas!

Wowsers did I ever have a dream!!! Francie you would def be proud of me for having this one!! lol. This is a sign you read too much Twilight and listen to too much of the Twilight Soundtrack: I had a dream that I went shopping with a vampire (none of the Cullens unfortunately!! lol) And he was asking my opinion on GARLIC! OMG!! Too funny! I also had a dream last week that was with the Cullens and they went shopping with me at Costco!!! They were fascinated by all the good deals there! OMG I am officially a Twilightaholic!! LOL........Lets see......Hi my name is Sassy and I am addicted to Twilight and no I won't quit anytime soon!

Kathy -- will do as soon as I am home. Can't get to myspace or facebook here at work -- DAH! lol. Celtic Thunder.........why do they sound so familiar?? How are the kids? I hope well!

Sue -- Oh I hope you feel better! I haven't been feeling the greatest lately, today is the 1st day I don't feel so awful! Sounds like your gonna have A LOT of fun, so ENJOY! My mom is supposed to come and stay with us the week of the 18th - 24th. Her bday is May 23rd. She is going to help me with flowers. My Peonys should be blooming any day now!! (they were already planted at the house before we moved in) So once they do bloom, I'll take a pic!

Francie -- Thanks I love my page too. DH looked at it and just rolled his eyes. lol. I was like, "Hey its all your fault I got addicted in the 1st place!!" lol. But I'm glad I am addicted. I really have enjoyed reading the books. I am now on the 4th, just started it this morning! I dunno which book is my fav though. I love them all really...........I just love the Super Massive Black Hole song..............and the others too.........Infact I was listening to the Twilight soundtrack when I came in to work tonight! My fav character? I guess it has to be Edward. I dunno he is just so darn romantic!!! (at least in the books!! lol) I just wanna melt sometimes when I am reading! HA! I also really like Alice too. Who I don't like: Rosalie. But DH said she will play more of a role in this book and so who knows I may end up liking her! lol. Thanks for the comment, even though I can't see it yet! (at work)

Katy -- Ok I'm gonna ask, what is a lazy man? lol. Sorry to hear your sore, I hope you get relief soon. Have you tried the Advil Liquicaps? OMG they are awesome and do wonders for me when my back is hurting...........Just wanted to pass that along. lol.

Cristina -- I never got around to putting my laundry away neither. I am fantasizing that it will all be folded and put away when I get home in the morning!! LMAO! Glad you survived the zoo! I think DH and I wanna go and see the Zoo babies....................maybe take my mom again, we took her last year.

Well BIG to anybody who may need them. I hope you all are doing well!

Sassy_Chick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 12:32 AM   #12  
starting over again......

S/C/G: 261.4/261.4/200

Height: 5'4"

my goodness I am behind!!!

I was wondering why I wasn't getting any emails about any more posts!

the kids are doing better. Brandon has been taking his medicine like a good boy. we are going to my grandma's memorial service on Wednesday. Tommy's boss asked him how his weekend was and Tommy said "it was rough. I was up half the night with my wife last night because her grandma passed away. And her funeral is on Wednesday." His boss, then said "well, I am going to have to say that you would like that day off." Tommy said "yes please." And so, he is off on Wednesday!

he is going to run a couple of errands.....one hopefully before we go, and the other one when we get back. when we get back, we are going to be going through the stuff in the basement. I already forewarned our friend that works here that he is going to be getting some stuff for his kids. he actually came over Monday night to pick up a toybox/bench that the kids don't play with anymore. His oldest son loves anything to do with Cars the movie, and this was right up his alley. It is going to be so nice to get all the cleaning done!

I am just hoping that it doesn't rain like they were predicting! which reminds me, I should go and check out the website really quickly! I am pretty sure that I am going to wear pants to my grandma's memorial service......but it is supposed to be in the upper 60's so I am not sure.....I will see what it feels like when we get up!

Then Brandon and my MIL are going to the zoo with his class. They leave from here at about 8:30ish, to get to the school by 8:45, and they leave the school at 9am to spend the day at the zoo!!!
tommysgirl18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 11:32 AM   #13  
One day at a time

Good morning. ladies...

SASSY...sounds like you are really loving the books! My SIL was reading them when I was down in AR and told me I should read them, she said I would LOVE them! Just not been in a reading mood lately when I have time to read...been busy too so. That's great you mom is coming down to help with flowers, bet your house is looking good.

MINDEE...hugs to you. Sounds like Brandon is doing what we did, hope he has fun at the Zoo, I know he will!

Busy day today...and it looks like it is going to rain again! Rain, rain, go away! Anyway...trying to hurry this post so I can get to finishing up with straightening the house...have a showing this morning. Then drs appt and other stuff...hoping Chase has his game today. If not it will be the third one cancelled because of the rain...poor kid will never get to play...supposed to rain Thursday too...anyway...things to do, gotta go.

Have a good day!
Old 05-05-2009, 03:48 PM   #14  
One day at a time

Pretty quiet around here today...oh well, just dropping by to say Hi again. Have a few minutes so...have a good one!
Old 05-05-2009, 04:45 PM   #15  
Not Giving Up

Height: 5'9"

Exclamation

WOW, I am actually on here....does anyone else have any problems getting the pages on here to open?

Well, trying to get everything done around here, as my MIL will be here this week. She stays in Cole's room, so I am trying to get his room done for her. Cody has the flu, so I have to disinfect everything, so noone else will get sick. Tomorrow we have to go the city and pick up his suit. Then have to go back up to the city to pick up the MIL....list just goes on...

Cristina - DD is trying to get me to read the Twilight books also. She says that I will love them, but so far I haven't really been into reading anything. I am doing a sunshine dance for you. Although, you and the kids will have to have a nice picnic in your long grass, it should be nice and soft before you cut it. Hope that you get to go to a game soon. When I tried to look at your pictures, it says they are all private. You and I will have to organize a time so I can see them.

Mindee - My thoughts will be with you tomorrow. Brandon and Grandma will sure have fun at the zoo. I have to go through all of Cole's stuff and get rid of all the stuff that he doesn't play with anymore. Good luck with your cleaning.

Sassy - That is great that your mom is coming. Celtic Thunder is a singing group of 5 men ranging in age from 40 - 16 from Ireland. Boy they sure can sing. So you and I can have some strange dreams together once I start reading the books. But I have decided that I am going to watch the movie first. Have you heard anything about getting to work from home?

Katy - You are doing great with your Ironman. I am not going to call it a Lazyman because it requires alot of work to it done. You have your myspace security set the same as Sassy, so if you could please add me as your friend that would be great.

Francie - You have some great pictures on your page. I really enjoyed looking at them. Keep posting them. I have to figure out how to do a page for myself.

Sue How are you feeling? How was your trip to the doctor? That is so exciting that your son will soon be there. Cole wanted me to tell you that your little great Grandson can come and stay here, and he will help take care of him.

SusieQ - where are you? Are you hanging out at the pool? When Cole saw the picture of the baby, he thought that he should have a little brother. Don't let Gaby see the pictures.

Well I must run and go and pick up Cole. Then it is back to cleaning his room.

Last edited by luckycharm; 05-05-2009 at 04:51 PM.
luckycharm is offline   Reply With Quote