Old 05-09-2009, 09:36 PM   #46  
kitty Momo

Hey All,

No time for indy's but I wanted to say a huge HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!

In Portland after working earlier today, going to go out w/ Rach in a second. Had some steak and hummus, it was so good. I dipped pita bread in the red pepper hummus. Yum.
Beck zoomed in and out, will go see her row in the morning. Miss my Gaby. She cried and cried and I had to promise her a black kitty. I think I will make it a stuffed one, haha
Rach thinks I should get a nose ring. We'll see.

29 year old baby boy Sue??? lol ,cute. I will burp him anytime you want ;0)

ok, I better go work off some steak...chat later.
Mom2Gaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 12:43 AM   #47  
starting over again......

S/C/G: 261.4/261.4/200

Height: 5'4"

just popping in before I head off to bed......

we ended up going to the prompt care with Marissa yesterday after Tommy got home from work. she has an acute upper respiratory infection....so she is now on amoxicilan like Brandon. then we came home, hung out for a little bit, and then went to out to dinner at Old Country Buffet for Mother's Day and for our anniversary which is Monday. I was really good, and all I had was a BIG Caesar salad and a side of nachos. (probably not the best option for a side, but every thing else looked too fattening to me!

then we met up with one of the kids' godfathers at the race track. we hung out for a little bit, watched a couple of races, and then we had to run back to walmart because Tommy asked me what I wanted for breakfast. he was in there for almost a half hour!

we got home and he quickly ran into the house after telling me that he didn't need my help getting the stuff from the back of the van. I grabbed some stuff from where the kids were at, and came inside. he then handed me some chocolate covered pretzels and three red roses.

my BIL called us last night and asked us what time we were going over to my MIL's house tomorrow. we asked him for what and he said "mom didn't invite you guys over?" so then Tommy called his mom to let her know that we might or might not be over there, and they were out to eat at Logan's. Tommy was picking on her for not calling to see if we wanted to meet them up there.

we had made some tenative plans with a friend of ours for a BBQ sometime this weekend, I told him to call me Friday after he left work and he never did. Tommy called him Friday night I believe it was, and he didn't answer, so he left him a message. I sent him a text message Saturday morning to see what was going on, and didn't hear anything, and then Tommy called him Saturday night and his phone went right to voicemail...........so from the looks of it, we are going to get stood up on the BBQ thing. (not to mention we have some stuff for his kids)
tommysgirl18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 06:14 AM   #48  
~Believe~

S/C/G: XXX/-155/140

Height: 5'3

Just wanted to pop in and wish all you Mothers a Very Happy Mothers Day!!!

Francie -- No haven't finished yet.......ugh I am dragging my feet on this one! LOLLLLLLLL! I'll have it finished by tonight though!!!

Sassy_Chick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 03:16 PM   #49  
Not Giving Up

Height: 5'9"

Happy Mothers Day everyone.

Well we survived the grad party. Everyone was very drunk. Cody is still in bed. Got home at 7:45 this morning. Got him downstairs and tucked into bed....Snug as a bug.... I think I need a nap.

Wanted to wish everyone a VERY happy Day.
luckycharm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 03:18 PM   #50  
ugggg.....

Happy Mothers Day to all--

& here's to hoping next year is a first momma's day for Sassy & Francie!!!
jules1216 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 10:40 PM   #51  
~Believe~

Kathy -- glad you survived the grad party.

Jules -- Thanks, yes lets hope next year Francie and I both can celebrate our first Mothers Day!

How is everybody? I'm tired. I got up too early, but got stuff done before going into work..............yay. Work sent us an email with our VPN (Virtual Private Network) id's and passwords, so I am thinking this work from home thing is really gonna happen!!!!! I hope anyways!!!

Well take care everybody. Get some Zzzzzz's for me, k? lol.

Old 05-11-2009, 10:41 PM   #52  
I can dream, can't I?

Height: 5'5"

Hi to everyone. Just a quick fly by. Having a good time with DS and had a wonderful Mother's Day with family. Got my hands on that new baby for quite awhile, but darn, had to share him with everyone. I need to volunteer for babysitting soon so I can have him to myself. Not greedy here...lol.

Life will calm down Wed. around here, so I will return!

Just found out mom and I are both having pain injections in 2 weeks. We will either feel better or hurt like H**l. Her's is in her back, mine in my ribs (ugh).
More later.....
suetalks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 10:54 PM   #53  

just thought I would stop by to see how every one is doing......

today is our 7th wedding anniversary! we had a great dinner, and then our friend bought us some cupcakes for our anniversary. so we just each had one, and now Tommy is at the store getting milk and I am here catching up online!

I am so ready for bed, that I thought I would pop in to see how every one is doing, so I wouldn't miss anything!
Old 05-12-2009, 12:13 AM   #54  
I was born this way hey!

S/C/G: Not telling/Shh/150

OoO FUN!!!!! I saw a commerical for Ocean City, MD..and I looked it up online..and now me & Fonzo totally wanna go. We saw pics of the boardwalk..and omfg, it looks soooooooo awesome!!!! I can't wait to go!!!!!!!!
Shopaholic1204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 04:25 AM   #55  
~Believe~

Hola Amigas!

Francie -- I FINISHED THE LAST BOOK!!! Now I am off to read "Midnight Sun"............

Sue -- Glad you had a good time, glad you got to hold the little one and I hope you get in lots of babysitting time.....lol I hope you and your mom's pain injections help you and don't hurt you.

Mindee -- HAPPY BELATED ANNIVERSARY!!!! I hope it was a good one!!!
Old 05-12-2009, 11:24 AM   #56  
I can dream, can't I?

mason 038.jpg

mason 023.jpg

How I spent my Mother's Day.

Last edited by suetalks; 05-13-2009 at 03:12 PM.
Old 05-13-2009, 12:47 PM   #57  
kitty Momo

Hey,

I couldn't open the attachments Sue Was it pix of the Mason?

I just have a sec, my place needs some serious TLC today. It was so frustrating to get ready not being able to find things.

Sue- Hope you are enjoying the baby! I know you are

Cristina - Thanks for the MD greeting! How was your mothers day? How is your week going?

Kathy - You all recover from the grad party? Have you ever tried Mad Housewife wine? I bought that last and kind of liked it, just a cheap wine but I kindof related. haha.

Jules - Hope you had a wonderful mothers day too!

Mindee- Happy Belated 7th Anniversary!

Sassy& Francie - ya, we'll all be wishing you two mothers' day wishes soon, I am sure you will make awesome mommies.

Katy - You the last one in the roll call? lol It was SOOOO beautiful in your neck of the woods, I loved all the greenery and colors, the village area is in bloom!

I had a good weekend and a busy week so far. I did find a place so look to move at the beginning of June. I didn't get my river view but I got bay and coast range view, it is very pretty. I can sit on the porch and have an incredible view and hop over the hill for the river. It also has a cute back yard, close to a park and dairy queen

Weightwise I am 146, a tad up from before the weekend, thats ok I always go up after visiting the ex and all the dishes he makes.

better get to some cleaning and packing! Excited
Mom2Gaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 03:16 PM   #58  
I can dream, can't I?

I don't know what happened to my pictures, but I re-attached them. Busy, happy day on Mother's Day.

Be back later
Old 05-13-2009, 03:44 PM   #59  

I stepped on the scale this morning, and it told me 221.8!!!! YAHOO!!!!!

just thought I would pop in here while I am waiting for Brandon's bus to get here. It was somewhat warm and sunny earlier, now it is dreary and rainy!

SuzieQ~ Thanks for the wishes!

Sue~ Looks like you had a great Mother's Day!!

I thought I had already responded in here, but my computer must have eaten the post!
Old 05-13-2009, 07:10 PM   #60  
ugggg.....

Mindee--happy belated Anniversary and woo hoo to you on the loss.

Sue--the baby is so sweet!! sorry to hear about the pain injections--yuck!!
but that baby is so sweet!!!

SuzyQ--spent Friday with Ry finishing up moving, Saturday went to Mom's to a Greenfest and bought my fave soap and then Teri took me shopping--got B & B works stuff and a new pair of shoes and then she took me out on Sunday to the Mexican place I love-Ry had to work 11 AM to 9 PM so he couldn't come along-hubby was a jealous arse all weekend--how can you be jealous of me spending time with my mom and the kids--he was invited--just didn't go. We had a long talk Sunday night and I let him have it--we took off Monday and talked it out.

Sassy--I would love to work from home but my area does alot of entry too--I don't see how it would work.

Kathy--sounds like you did more than your share getting the kids delivered safely...

Francie==OC is fun--there's a bunch of games and a carnival with a big ferris wheel that is too cool. You have to get some Thrasher's boardwalk fries--I love mine with vinegar, salt & ketchup. Phillips is the best crab place.

Katy & Cristina--big hi to both of you.

It will be a few more weeks before we get the catscan to see if all mom's tumors are gone, her neck looks good--visually it looks back to normal size. She's still got some of the radiation burn but it's getting smaller. She's getting her energy back and some of her taste is coming back. It looks like she lost one of her saliva glands. Thankfully, my Dad hasn't called back. He really takes me back to a very insecure and unhappy place in my life and I shouldn't let him have that much control of my emotions.
jules1216 is offline   Reply With Quote