Annie - Indiana

S/C/G: 303/143/165

Height: 5'9"

Dffsfdfs
annie175 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 06:07 PM   #107  

S/C/G: too much/going down/just right

Height: 157cm

When It Is Spring Again, I'll Bring Again, Tulips From Amsterdam.
With A Heart That's True, I'll Bring To You, Tulips From Amsterdam.

I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL, THE DAY YOU FILL, THESE EMPTY ARMS OF MINE
AS THE WINDMILLS KEEP ON TURNING, MY HEART KEEPS ON YEARNING,
TILL THE DAY I KNOW I CAN, BRING THOSE TULIPS FROM AMSTERDAM.
Shad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 06:10 PM   #108  

Right here's the gen on caps.

You have to be in Go Advanced. Put your caps lock on and click the button with the double a/A's. It will light up when it is on.

This doesn't work in quick reply.

Here endeth the lesson for the day.

I've got to go and aggressively regress test. I'll be back when I get my temper under control.
Old 05-12-2009, 08:19 PM   #109  
Happy September

S/C/G: 1/13: 197/181.5/145

Height: 5'2"eyes of blue

I Wonder How I Get All My Posts Done In The Quick Reply Box Then? Funny.

Anyway This Is A Quickie Post. Very Tired Tonite. Lots Of Fresh Air And Sunshine And Office And Food Shopping And Not Necessarily In That Order. We Had A Real Cutie Working Here Setting Up Our A/c For The Summer. I Love When This Guy Comes. Great Eye Candy. Roflmao
At The Market, I Bought Cut Up Fruit,,,,,, My Arm Is Killing Me! I Also Bought The Seniors A Hibiscus Plant With A Small Wooden Trellis Attached.....about 3 Feet Total..... They Loved It When I Deposited The Plant Outside. Lots Of Smiles And Oooohs And Ahhhhhs. They Can Be Made So Happy With Such Little Money. Makes My Day Too.
Last Night Was A Night From Hades. Social Counciling 2 Families At War With One Another And Later On Some Broken Doorbells! Didn't Get Done Till After 7. I Am Really Earning My Extra Check For June....10 X's Over!!! Sorry No Personals Tinite.
Have A Great Night!
MELODY525 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 11:10 PM   #110  

Ummm, if you look then you no longer have all your wonderous words in capitals.
Hope pushing buttons hasn't busted it completely for you!! You'll be coming to get me in that case.

I've spat the dummy on regression testing. Someone else can do it. I refuse to create windfarms, structure lists, materials, equipment, serial numbers and the like all to get a 'simple notification' (their words not mine) to work. Go fly someone elses kite - I'm done.

Hope all the chickies are safe in their nests for the night. Sleep well and I will be back sometime tomorrow. If I haven't got the royal order of the boot.
Old 05-12-2009, 11:52 PM   #111  

S/C/G: 200/189/165

Height: 5 ft 1 inch

shad
now you know how i feel some times at work when others take the credit. all i can say is ugg.

mel
the seniors are breaking door bells! i'm curious, did you find out why they werre fighting

michelle
do be careful while exercising. I feel as though I could use a good massage.

annie
have a safe trip to st louis and enjoy your trip.

I've been doing laundry and watching the last episode of the biggest loser. i'm impressed with the winner's. wish i could spell tonight.

Last edited by ceejay52; 05-12-2009 at 11:54 PM.
ceejay52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 07:50 AM   #112  
Annie - Indiana

Good Morning All...holy Crap...here It Is Another Rainy Hump Day!!

Well, I Guess My Tony Does Love Me, Even If He Doesn't Say It Often, He Bought Me A Harley Helmet Last Night At The Harley Davidson Store. Either That Or He Doesn't Want To Be Responsible For My Smashed Head Should Something Happen. Lol:d

Ceejay...um...one Word On Laundry...bleckie....

Shad...loved The Tulip Poem. It Brightened My Start To My Day. I Think It Is Time For You To Use Your One Kill A Month!!

Mel...yum, Eye Candy. We Are Working On Hiring Dr. Holt For Our Medical Vp Position Here. He Is Definitely Eye Candy And His Personality Makes Him Evenin Yummier, He Is Married, So It Is Just For Looks.

Michelle....how's The New Stretches Coming Along...do You Feel Like You Are Gettting A Tiny Bit Back Into It?

Not Much Else Going On Here. Got A Slight Headache Coming On Which May Be Resolved In The Bathroom Later.

Hello's To Everyone.

Have A Great Wednesday!

Love And Hugs
Old 05-13-2009, 07:50 AM   #113  
Annie - Indiana

Well Crap, I Tried Your Way Shad....no Luck
Old 05-13-2009, 08:06 AM   #114  
Happy September

S/C/G: 1/13: 197/181.5/145

Height: 5'2"eyes of blue

NOW WE DID IT...WE BROKE 3FC! NO WONDER THE SITE WAS CLOSED DOWN FOR AWHILE YESTERDAY. ON MY QUICK REPLY LAST N IGHT I WAS TYOING IN CAPS AND COULD SEE CAPS. GUESS THAT IS ALL I CARE ABOUT....SEEING WHAT I WRITE NOTHING NEW SINCE LAST NIGHT. GOING OUT FOR AWHILE BEFORE THE RAINY DAYS COME BACK TOMORROW.
HAPPY WEDNESDAY!!

SHAD~ SORRY THE JOB IS ENDING ON SUCH A SOUR NOTE. YOU WOULD THINK SOMEONE WOULD HAVE GOTTEN THE GIST OF WHAT IS NECESSARY TO BE ORGANIZED BY NOW. WELL IT IS ALMOST OVER SO HANG IN THERE!

JEANETTE~ HAVE A WONDERFUL TIME ON YOUR TRIP AND ENJOY THE DAYS AWAY FROM HOME!! SAFE TRAVELS.

ANNIE~ I AM "FOR" ALL THE EYE CANDY A COMPANY CAN HIRE! IT MOTIVATED ME YESTERDAY TO GET MORE DONE THAN I EVER EXPECTED GOOD LUCK WITH THE DOC AND WITH THE HELMET....NOT NECESSARILY TOGETHER

THE DOORBELL STORY: THEY WERE TWO SEPARATE INCIDENCES. A MAN AND WOMAN HERE ARE LONG TIME MATES. THEY HAVE SEPARATE APTS THOUGH. BEEN TOGETHER 20 YRS. RECENTLY SHE HAD A STROKE AND IS NOT ALL THERE MENTALLY. HE CAN NO LONGER TAKE GOOD CARE OF HER AND HER SON INTERVENED. NOW THE SENIOR MAN IS MAD AND THEY HAD A FIGHT WIOTH THE SON KNOCKING THE MAN DOWN TRYING TO GET HIS MOTHER OUT OF THE APARTMENT. BIG BROO HA HA (SP) NO ONE WANTED THE COPS. THE OLD MAN HAD CALLED ME. I SPENT 30 MIN WITH HIM AND ANOTHER 30 WITH THE OTHER FAMILY. I THINK IT IS SORTED FOR THE TIME BEING. SUCH DRAMA IN AN "OLD FOLKS HOME".
WHILE THIS WAS GOING ON THE FRONT DOORS BROKE AGAIN WHICH MEANT ANOTHER BROKEN DOORBELL SOMEWHERE IN THE BLDG. JUST SEEMED LIKE ONE THING AFTER THE OTHER THAT NIGHT.
THIS WILL TEACH ME TO POST ABOUT MY DAY WHEN I AM TOO TIRED TO THINK!
MELODY525 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 08:12 AM   #115  
Annie - Indiana

Mel...you Should Write A Soap Opera For Tv. About An Old Folks Home.
Old 05-13-2009, 09:33 AM   #116  
Creating a Healthier Me

S/C/G: 250/see ticker/150

Height: 5'2"

Happy Hump Day ladies -

I worked late last night, so I didn't get all my stretches in. Luckily there are some I can do during the day at my desk without looking like a total dork! Today is going to be a busy one for this chick, but that's good...it'll keep me out of trouble. Got some report bugs to fix here at work, then PT after work, then home to let the dogs out and give one of my doggie's his insulin, and then a meeting with a web client. I think I'll finally be able to relax around 8:30 or so. But it's all good. Tomorrow I have an appt with the Sports Med doc. I am noticing some slow improvement. My minute to minute pain has reduced by about 1/2, though it can still shoot up there when I do stupid stuff - Like walk or stand for more than 15 minutes.

Shad - I really liked the tulip poem! Just beautiful! Who wrote it? Or did you write it? I hope your day is going better and that you don't get the boot.

Mel - Eye candy is so wonderful! And it doesn't have any calories or give you cavities! So nice of you to get the seniors a hibiscus plan! Sorry you had such an awful night...I hope your day goes smoothly. I agree with Annie...your building definitely has the makings of a good soap opera! Hang in there.

Ceejay - Have a wonderful time in MO! I wish the PT massages were relaxing and soothing...no such luck...they are typically very deep and hurt nearly to the point of tears...but they do seem to be effective. A guy I work with who also goes to PT for his back issues confirmed that it's not just me...the massages do hurt nearly to tears.

Annie - We're having a very rainy hump day here! So nice of your Tony to get you a helmet to keep your pretty head safe. As for the stretches, yes I do feel like I'm getting a tiny bit back into it. I've got clearance from my PT to try and ride a stationery bike for 10 or 15 minutes later this week.

Well, time to sign off for now.

Love and hugs,

Last edited by diyana; 05-13-2009 at 09:33 AM.
diyana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 01:00 PM   #117  
Annie - Indiana

Yikes It Is Thundering And Lightening And Black Outside. I Love Storms! Wish I Was In Bed Listening To It. Or Sitting In Lawnchairs With The Garage Door Open Watching It. Yes, I Am A Hoosier Hick From Indiana.
Old 05-13-2009, 02:02 PM   #118  
Creating a Healthier Me

S/C/G: 250/see ticker/150

Height: 5'2"

I enjoy storms too, as long as I'm home. I don't much like driving when it's raining so hard you can't see or with the wind blowing so hard it's hard to stay on the road. When we win the lottery one of these days, my DH will probably become a professional storm chaser. He just loves that stuff!
diyana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 03:52 PM   #119  
Annie - Indiana

Michelle.....heck I am about as accurate as the weather stations around here. Say one thing and it does another....
Old 05-13-2009, 06:24 PM   #120  

It's a song from way back when - fifties/ early sixties sometime around there. It popped into my mind yesterday morning - before the day blew apart around me.

TULIPS FROM AMSTERDAM
Max Bygraves

When it's Spring again I'll bring again
Tulips from Amsterdam
With a heart thats true I'll give to you
Tulips from Amsterdam
I can't wait until the day you fill
These eager arms of mine
Like the windmill keeps on turning
That's how my heart keeps on yearning
For the day I know we can share these
Tulips from Amsterdam

When it's Spring again I'll bring again
Tulips from Amsterdam
With a heart thats true I'll give to you
Tulips from Amsterdam
I can't wait until the day you fill
These eager arms of mine
Like the windmill keeps on turning
That's how my heart keeps on yearning
For the day I know we can share these
Tulips from Amsterdam

Share these tulips from Amsterdam

9.5 days to going home. 7 full days of work left. But who is counting?
There may not be more work after this. I may become a victim of the recession - who knows. Life is an interesting sport.

We have problems here in the news again with our sportsmen. Some of you may have seen it on CNN. Strange how we pay young men way too much money and give them way too much free time, and treat them like demi gods and expect them not to misbehave? Rape and pillage seem to be the true sport. However I must also say that for everyone of those young men with wax between the ears instead of in them, there are some fairly clueless young women who follow them around and make fools of themselves as well. Not that I am condoning what happened. I'm not making judgement of anyone here, just that for every action there is reaction and for every behaviour there are consequences and for every right there comes a responsibility. I wonder if similar would happen if these blokes were paid $32000 per year and had to ride on the team busor go on a push bike, and live in student accommodation ??? There is a certain irony in saying - I'll just pedal on over and pick you up after the footy darl!!!!!
Enough said.

Mel, you do have some dramas in that place. Oh the joys of apartment living. Mines slightly different in that they are not all aged pensioners etc., but they do have fights, they do cook some delicious meals (yummy aromas), they do sing, party and exercise loudly and through it all there are the normal human dramas.

Annie, when you tried my way. Did you put the caps lock on first, then go to Advanced and then push the wee button?? It's a fussy environment.

Ceejay - enjoy the trip. Take your time and enjoy the scenery.

Michelle - I like to watch a good storm unfold and we have some doozies from time to time in Brisbane. Generally I have to suffer through them with the cats claws firmly embedded in my chest or legs. It's about that time she gets her claws clipped.

Gotta go - life is moving on and I must sort out a to-do list for this wind farm on how they should treat their stock. It's not going to be pretty reading or listening for some. And I don't think they will take much notice of what I have to say. However it must be said.

PS - yesterdays downtime on the site was to shift things to a new server, not because we (as in Mel and I) busted it.
There was an announcement earlier in the week about it. Maybe the new server will alleviate some of the problems we have been having.

PS1 Just checked the words of the song I printed yesterday and I got an awful lot of them wrong. Just as well no one has heard it sung for years.

Last edited by Shad; 05-13-2009 at 06:28 PM. Reason: Setting the record straight.