Old 05-06-2009, 08:24 AM   #46  
Happy September

S/C/G: 1/13: 197/181.5/145

Height: 5'2"eyes of blue

annie~ how was the cinco pig out? bet it was a good one. i am glad to know that garbanzo beans are good for something other than clogging up my "drain pipe"

SHOOT...THOUGHT I WAS LOSING MY SIGHT...JUST MY CAPS

SHAD~ OMG!!! YOU ALMOST FORGOT ME?!?! DON'T WORRY...I WOULD HAVE HOLLERED OUTLOUD WITH INDIGNATION AND WOULD HAVE SOON BEEN FOUND! I BET YOU ARE COUNTING THE DAYS WHEN YOU CAN LEAVE. I WONDER IF THAT LOT WILL HAVE LEARNED ANYTHING ABOUT COUNTING STOCK AND KEEPING TRACK OF WHERE HEAVY EQUIPTMENT GOES??? WISHFUL THINKING I AM THINKING!!

MICHELLE~ GOOD TO HEAR THE SESSIONS ARE GOING WELL...WITH ALL THIS KNOWLEDGE...YOU WON'T BE PUTTING YOURSELF OUT OF SORTS ANY TIME SOON HOPEFULLY. KEEPING GOOD THOUGHTS FOR YOU.

GOOD MORNING CHICKS. AND A HALFWAY SUNNY MORNING IT IS HERE TOO. NOT FOR LONG. I MAY BE GOING TO TRADER'S IN THE RAIN TOMORROW. LORD I HATE SHOPPING IN THE RAIN. HATE BEING WET AND DAMP. SIGH. NOT MUCH NEW. JEN CAME FOR THE VISIT AND WE HAD A GOOD CHINWAG SESSION. THE FIL IS SELLING HIS HOUSE AND MOVING TO FLORIDA WITH THE GF. RICHIE IS SADDENED. THE PRESSURE IS ON FOR THEM TO FOLLOW DAD TO THE SUNSHINE STATE. MORE DRAMA. I AM IGNORING IT ALL.
OK...NO TIME FOR DRAMA FOR MELLIE...I HAVE BREAKFAST AND EXERCISE TO DO. GOTTA KEEP UP WITH ANNIE. SHE'S FILLING IN FOR THE EXERCISE MICHELLE SO I BETTER STAY ON MY TOES!
HAPPY WEDNESDAY/THURSDAY

Last edited by MELODY525; 05-06-2009 at 08:29 AM.
MELODY525 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 08:28 AM   #47  
Happy September

OOPS!! I DIDN'T SCROLL BACK FAR ENOUGH...........

JOLLY~ GOOD LUCK WITH THE HOUSE BID. HOPE YOU REALLY FIND SOMETHING YOU LOVE AND CAN MAKE A GREAT HOME OF. GLAD TO HEAR THE TESTS ARE GOING WELL AND THE TRIP GOT STRAIGHTENED OUT. NO MEXICAN STOPS FOR OUR GALS OF THE WORLD!!! YOU WILL HAVE A GREAT TIME GETTING AWAY FROM EVERYTHING!!
Old 05-06-2009, 10:40 AM   #48  
Annie - Indiana

S/C/G: 303/143/165

Height: 5'9"

Happy Hump Day Again, dang it comes around fast............

Gray, overcast today, with rain coming in this afternoon thru Friday, then a wonderful sunny weekend in store for Indiana. Wahoooooo!!

I got in, not quite, 10000 steps yesterday, that is tuff for me to do on a workday, however we did walk for 35 minutes at lunch yesterday then went to Curves last night.

MEL...Holy cow, the cinco celebration was too much. I was up 2 stinkin lbs this morning. Today is very light eating day for me. 8 oz lite yogurt for breaky, nothing for lunch cause actually I am not even hungry. Still full from yesterday. I am sure if I would poo and flo would get her butt here as she is now 10 days late, I would feel much better. Gald to hear it was only your CAPS and not your eyesight.

Shad...glad to hear yo are feeling better this morning. Maybe the next job won't be as stressfull and as full of idiots. How do you like the Jillian Michaels dvd? I just got the 30 day shred Jillian dvd, but have not opened it or tried it yet. I heard she kicks b*tt in this dvd.

Michelle...I am so glad you are listening to the docs and taking care of yourself. You will be all better and back to being the exercise queen in no time.

I think I will plant my garden this weekend. Tomatos, peppers (green, banana and jalepeno), cucumbers, arugala, zuchinni, I would love to plant a billion things but don't have the space or time or energy for much more than that. I pick up my petunia hanger and flat this Saturday. I ordered from Joy's House for their fund raiser. Joy's House is a like a daycare for senior citizens. A great place! Go on line and check it out. http://www.joyshouse.org. So my weekend will be cut grass, plant flowers, plant garden, visit momma for mother's day, and have dinner with Tony on Sunday night.

Hello to everyone I may have missed....

Much Love and Many Hugs..
annie175 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 10:50 AM   #49  
Creating a Healthier Me

S/C/G: 250/see ticker/150

Height: 5'2"

Happy Hump Day ladies -

What a day! I over slept, but still managed to get here on time. I've got a real pain in the arse (literally!) despite doing my stretches. uch: And this report I'm working on is returning funky results and taking FOREVER to run in test. Arrrgh. But the day can only improve, right? We're having a huge department meeting all afternoon with a Hawaiian dress code and snacks, so that's fun. And for the next couple evenings, I'm going to do some website work so I can submit an invoice. A truck kicked up a rock into my car windshield which created quite a big crack, so I need to get that replaced.

Annie - Glad you had a great workout, tanning and margarita! Thanks for the info on Garbanzo beans! I love 'em. I always put garbanzos and kidney beans on my salads. Mmmmm. Sounds like you're going to have the rainy weather that we're getting. Good for you for getting 10000 steps in! You rock, sista! I heard the Jillian DVDs kick b*tt as well. I have one, but I'll have to wait for at least a few weeks before I try it. So nice that you can plant this weekend...I started mine indoors this week...but am too nervous to put them outside just yet. Sounds like you have a great weekend planned.

Shad - In terms of the stock count, you can't correct in a few weeks what took years for them to mess up. I'm glad you're seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. Too funny about double GG or HH size cups! Good for you for doing the exercise DVDs. I have several but don't have room to do them. As for gentle exercise...that's a no go for now. Stretches only for another week. But I know this is only temporary and I'll be feeling better soon!

Mel - I hope Jen and Richie don't move to FL. Enjoy your breakfast and exercise and shopping tomorrow - hopefully it won't rain on your parade.

Well, I've got lots to do before my all afternoon department meeting!

A big to everyone!

Love and hugs,
diyana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 06:32 PM   #50  

S/C/G: too much/going down/just right

Height: 157cm

All of Jillians dvd's kick butt. And it doesn't help that all the participants on the dvds are young and fit and slim!!!!! But I do them anyway. So what if I can't get to 30 in the same time, I do what I can in time with the dvd and I am getting better at it. I have the Shape up Frontside and Shape up Backside dvds. They are around 30-35 minutes long and I sweat at the end of them. Believe me I sweat.
Last night I went back to the Yoga one and swore and cursed all the way through it. It'd be fine if it just hurried up, but everything is done long and slow and sometimes it HURTS. There is a Pilates one on the same disc. I'll be giving that a try again one day but if I remember right, it was a lot of rolling about the floor in foetal balls last time I did the thing and I didn't really enjoy it. Who knows, one may love it this time around.

Can't stop here, have problems coming thick and fast with stock-takes in NZ this week and the warehouse bosses are getting up the worker bees noses - collectively and singly. Who can blame them. One of the bosses got up my nose yesterday, but was fairly shortly ejected. He seems to think his group is infallible, wherein, they are contributing to the mess. I can't convince him of that tho.

So hi ho, its off to work I go, let the day begin.
Shad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 09:46 PM   #51  

Just dropping in to say Hi.... I'll be back tomorrow to post more...
1day@atime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 08:05 AM   #52  
Annie - Indiana

Good Morning Happy Thursday May 7th!!

Nothing significant about this day, just thought I would pump up the positive, happy vibes.

Michelle.....I, too, overslept yesterday morning and really had no desire to get up this morning. I cut out shaving legs, etc in the shower when running late. Better not do that too often, Tony will think he is dating a gorilla. hehe

Shad...I still haven't started with Jillian, may have to wait till the weekend, with Curves and tanning, I am just too pooped to even open the dvd. I know, excuses, excuses, they are like belly buttons, everyone has one. Being a contractor, tell the no it all to take a hike. You can get away with it. Smiles...

Patty...good morning and happy day to you!

I feel like a fat pig today. Got on the scale and was 155. Holy sh*t. That is up from 143, therefore I am hard at watching the cals and more exercising starting today. Don't want to hear muscle weighs more than fat, that I know, but eating too much makes more fat, which is what has been going on the past few days, excluding yesterday. I sometimes think, oh well, I exercise more and walk more, I can eat more. NOT NOT NOT.....not anymore.

I told Tony last night on the phone when he comes over, I am NOT making dinner, we are now watching our weight. He just laughed at me and said I was too skinny anyway. WOW<----never think of being called that. He also said that he NEVER expects all the meals I fix and thinks of them as a bonus to the evening. Not to worry. What a punkin.

Got my cup of decaf, my glass of water, and my glass of iced all on my desk and ready to start the day. Plan on taking a walk, even if it is in the mall with all the temptations, as it is raining here today. I must say I am getting tired of rain, as I did the snow and cold weather.

Hello to everyone...

Have a triple terrific day.

Much love and many hugs...
Old 05-07-2009, 08:07 AM   #53  
Annie - Indiana

Oh and Hey....I was thinking....(I know the earth moved)....that maybe we all should type in CAPS for MELS sake, it may be easier on her eyes.

Wadda ya think?
Old 05-07-2009, 09:18 AM   #54  
Creating a Healthier Me

HAPPY THURSDAY LADIES -

I'M ALL FOR TYPING IN ALL CAPS IF IT WILL HELP MEL'S EYES. I'M DOING WELL TODAY. I DIDN'T WAKE UP AS SORE AS I'VE BEEN LATELY...SO THE PAIN IS AROUND A 5 AS OPPOSED TO A 7 OR SOMETIMES 8. I REALLY NEED TO DO WEBSITE WORK AT NIGHT....BUT I WOULD JUST RATHER WATCH THE BREWERS BASEBALL GAMES...THEY'RE PLAYING SO WELL!!! BUT I REALLY NEED TO DO THE WEBSITE WORK SO I CAN SEND OUT THE INVOICE. THE SOONER I SEND OUT THE INVOICE THE SOONER I GET PAID.

SHAD - GOOD FOR YOU FOR DOING SO WELL WITH THE JILLIAN DVDS. LONG AND SLOW IS HOW YOGA IS DONE....BUT IF IT HURTS EASE UP....AND JUST DO WHAT YOU CAN. MY YOGA INSTRUCTOR SAYS YOU SHOULD NEVER WORK TO THE POINT OF PAIN WHILE DOING YOGA. PILATES, HOWEVER, IS A LOT OF PAIN...VERY DIFFICULT MOVES, DESPITE HOW EASY THEY MAY APPEAR. GOOD LUCK WITH THAT....I DON'T DO A PILATES DVD, HOWEVER, I DO INCORPORATE FRONT PLANKS, SIDE PLANKS, HUNDREDS INTO MY CORE WORKOUTS...LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK TO WORKING OUT...EVEN TO DOING PLANKS...HOW CRAZY AM I? (DON'T ANSWER THAT!)

PATTY - HOW DID JENNY GO YESTERDAY?

ANNIE - I LOVE ALL YOUR POSITIVE VIBES! MY GOAL FOR THIS YEAR (AT LEAST) IS TO BE OPTIMISTIC, HOPEFUL AND HAPPY NO MATTER WHAT LIFE HAS IN STORE. SPEAKING OF WHICH...MICHAEL J. FOX HAS A SPECIAL ON ABC TONIGHT CALLED "ADVENTURES OF AN INCURABLE OPTIMIST". IT LOOKS REALLY GOOD (AT LEAST IN MY OPINION). AND ANNIE, WHILE 155 MAY MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE A FAT PIG...IT'S ACTUALLY PRETTY CLOSE TO MY GOAL WEIGHT, AND I'M MUCH SHORTER THAN YOU. OH WELL, IT'S ALL RELATIVE I GUESS. I KNOW YOU'LL LOSE THOSE FEW EXTRA POUNDS....YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO.

MEL - I HOPE YOU'RE ABLE TO GO TO TRADER JOES WITHOUT GETTING RAINED ON. LET US KNOW ALL THE YUMMY STUFF YOU STOCKED UP ON. THE CLOSEST TRADER JOES TO ME IS ABOUT 30 MILES AWAY....SO I DON'T GET THERE THAT OFTEN. I'LL HAVE TO SHOP AT TJ'S VICARIOUSLY THROUGH YOU!

HERE'S TO A GREAT DAY FOR ALL OF US!

LOVE AND BIG HUGS,
Old 05-07-2009, 09:50 AM   #55  

S/C/G: 200/189/165

Height: 5 ft 1 inch

This workiing x many days in a row is getting the best of me It is easier however to work the 8 hours shifts rather than the 12 hour shifts.

There's not much to report.
ceejay52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 12:46 PM   #56  
Annie - Indiana

Ceejay....I can barely take this 8 hour shift, much less a 12 hour shift. You are my work idol.
Old 05-07-2009, 01:45 PM   #57  
Creating a Healthier Me

Ceejay - I used to do lots of 10 and 12 hour shifts....not anymore, thank goodness! You hang in there, girlfriend!

Last edited by diyana; 05-07-2009 at 01:48 PM.
Old 05-07-2009, 03:14 PM   #58  
Happy September

ANNIE~ YOU WERE THINKING?? NOW I KNOW WHAT ALL THAT GROUND SHAKING WAS! NICE STEPPIN' GAL! WELL MISS SKINNY BONES...WHAT ARE YA GONNA COOK THE MAIN MAN NOW? HEALTHY STUFF? GGO ANNIE GO!! AFTER YOU TAKE A GOOD CRAP, THE SCALE WILL GO DOWN WITH ALL THE CINCO FOOD GONE DOWN THE DRAiN PROBABLY A GOOD 6 LBS THERE!! :Lol3:

MICHELLE~ THE HAWAIIAN MEETING SOUNDED TOO CUTE FOR WORDS HOW DID IT GO? DID THE PEEPS ALL DRESS UP?? I AQM SENDING YOUR PAIN IN THE ARSE A YOU SHOULD FEEL SPECIAL...IT'S NOT EVERY DAY I HUG SOMEONE'S BUTT! INFLAMMATION SPREADS SO EASILY UNTIL IT'S GOTTEN UNDER CONTROL SO JUST BE CALM AND STAY VIGILANT WITH YOUR ROUTINE. I NEVER DID EXERCISES FOR IT/. JUST AN ASSORTMENT OF PILLS AND PATCHJES. I MAM CURIOUS HOW THESE EXERCISES WILL WORK FOR YOU. ANOTHER HUG FOR GOOD MEASURE LOVED THE CAPS!!

SHAD~ HOW CAN THAT GUYS STAFF BE DOING A GOOD JOB WHEN ALL THINGS ARE LOST IN HIS COMPANY'S DARK HOLE? NOW THAT IS SOMEONME DEDICATED TO HIS PEOPLE!! SEND HIM OVER HERE....THE OFFICE NEEDS SOMEONE WHO STILL BELIEVES IN THE TOOTH FAIRY! HAPPY SWEATING TO THE DVDS!!IT WILL KEEP YOUR MIND OFF IDIOTS!!

JEANETTE~ THOSE ARE SOME MIGHTY LONG DAYS. WHEN DO YOU GET TO DO THINGS LIKE FOOD SHOPPING AND LAUNDRY?? SOUNDS LIKE MY JOB ;rofl: SO WHEN ARE WE RETIRING LITTLE SISTER??? LET ME KNOW SO I CAN HAND IN MY RESIGNATION!!!

PATTY~ WAVING HELLO BACK TO YA

THE WEATHER WAS OK WHEN I LEFT. HOT AND HUMID AND I WAS DRESSED FOR COLD AND WET. TOO MANY CLOTHES!! THE STORE IS GREAT. THEIR JELLIES ARE LIKE HOME MADE. BOUGHT GRAPE AND BLUEBERRY. THEY WERE THE SPECIALS THIS MONTH ALONG WITH SUNFLOWER SED BUTTER THAT IS DELISH. GOT CHICKN MARSALA, BOLOGNESE LASAGNA, TURKEY MEATBALLS, SIRLOIN TIP ROAST(TINY), FROZEN AND FRESH FRUITS AND VEGGIES, ORGANIC EGGS AND MILK, BUTTER LETTUCE WITH RADICCHIO MIXED IN, AND SOME VEGGIE BURGERS & SAUSAGE LINKS. I ALSO GOT YOGURTS AND ASSORTED OTHER JUNK..I FORGET NOW. OH YES...SINGLE QUICHES. I AM GETTING PRETTY GOOD AT SHOPPING FOR A MONTH. THE REST I BUY AT A REGULAR SUPERMARKET. IT WAS A GOOD DAY BUT I MISSED WILLY BOY. KIND OF GOT USED TO HIM COMING IN AND REACHING FOR EVERYTHING HE SEES ME LOOK AT!!!
DID SOME OFFICE STUFF AND CAME UP HERE TO FINISH PUTTING THE PANTRY STUFF AWAY.
POURING OUTSIDE AND WE'RE HAVING THUNDER AND LIGHTNING. GUESS I SHOULD HAVE TURNED OFF THE PC BUT I FORGOT OH WELL...IT'S PASSING NOW ANYWAY! I AM TIRED AND GOING TO WATCH SOME TV.
BUT I THOUGHT I WOULD SHARE THIS SAD TALE:
I WILL CALL THE 2 AGENCIES SSI & SSD OK?
SSD SAID THEY OWE ME OVER $3100 AND THAT IS THEIR FIGURES SINCE 9/2007 WHEN THEY FORGOT TO TELL ME I WAS ELLIGIBLE FOR SSD. A MERE SLIP OF THE COMPUTER. HAD I NOT TOLD THEM ABOUT MY $5 RAISE IN DECEMBER, THEY WOULD STILL NOT HAVE NOTIFIED ME CAUSE THAT'S WHAT BEGAN THIS WHOLE MESS.
SSI SENT ME A LETTER TELLING ME THAT WHILE SSD OWED ME THAT MONEY, THEY HAVE NATURALLY TAKEN OUT THEIR SHARE OF THE FNDS BECAUSE THEY WERE SUP[PORTING ME ALL THAT TIME...SO SSD DEPOSITED THE BIG OLD SUM OF $127 INTO MY CHECING ACCOUNT...WHICH IS WHAT WAS LEFT AFTER SSI TOOK THEIR $2,998. CAN YOU BELIEVE IT TOOK THEM ALL THIS TIME TO FIGURE IT OUT AND ANOTHER 5 LETTERS LATER THIS PART IS SOLVED. THERE IS STILL ANOTHER PROBLEM THOUGH: SSD SAYS I AM ENTITLED TO $213 EACH MONTH FROM THEM AND SSI SAYS SHOULD SOME OF IT BE GOING TO THEM? AND ALSO...WHEN I LEAVE MY JOB IT'S GOING TO BE AN EVEN BIGGER PROBLEM! BECAUSE THEN SOCIAL SECURITY RETIREMENT GETS INVOLVED! GEE...I CAN HARDLY WAIT!

OK I AM OUT OF HERE AND WANT TO TRY THE NEW SUNFLOWER SEED BUTTER & BLUEBERRY JAM ON TANDOORI NAAN BREAD!!! I BOUGHT THE PLAIN BRED...NO GARLIC OR CURRY TYPES FOR ME!!
HAPPY THURSDAY!
Old 05-07-2009, 03:39 PM   #59  
Annie - Indiana

Mel... I A Glad You Are Getting All Of The Govt Stuff Figured Out, So When It Comes My Turn, I Will Have The Guru On My Side. Hehe Sunflower Seed Butter, Mmmmmmm, Must Be Good, I Love Sunflower Seeds Anyways. No Clue What Tandoori Naan Bread Is, Sounds A Bit Scarey.

I May Not Feed Tony At All. He Will Just Have To Take Me Out To Dinner From Now On. I Mean We Are 8, Yes Count Them Eight, Months Into This Relationship. I Am Ready For Bike Weather And A Weekend Trip.

Keep On Exercisin' Catch Me If You Can!!
Old 05-07-2009, 03:39 PM   #60  
Annie - Indiana

Well Now I Typed That In All Caps And It Posted In Littles.