Old 04-27-2009, 11:02 PM   #61  
Not Giving Up

Height: 5'9"

Sassy- so now I know where you have been!
and for you. Sorry that you are having troubles with your coworker. My daughter is trying to get me to read the twilight books. She has read them all and loved them. But she was dissapointed in the movies. Sounds like the house is coming along great. Kay don't stay away so long next time.

Hope everyone is having a nice relaxing evening.

Goodnight Johnboy
luckycharm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 02:37 AM   #62  
~Believe~

S/C/G: XXX/-155/140

Height: 5'3

Talking Hey Miss Kathy!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckycharm View Post
Sassy- so now I know where you have been!
and for you. Sorry that you are having troubles with your coworker. My daughter is trying to get me to read the twilight books. She has read them all and loved them. But she was dissapointed in the movies. Sounds like the house is coming along great. Kay don't stay away so long next time.

Hope everyone is having a nice relaxing evening.

Goodnight Johnboy
Hey Kathy,

Yeah that is where I've been -- HA! Aw well that is what ya gotta do if you want a bambino right?

My coworker I think is going through I dunno way too early for a mid-life crisis but I dunno...........anyways I have my book to read......lol. Yeah I totally did not get the movie until I read the book. There is just SO much information in there that they of course left out. I need to re-read the Half Blood Prince of the Harry Potter books before the movie comes out in July. I read it a couple years back so I need to refresh my memory!

Yes the house is getting done and I am so happy! Even my other coworker (the one who actually is talking to me lol) mentioned she has been wanting to see our house. She's only seen it in pictures. I said we'll have to have a cookout and invite her over.

Well I hope you have a nice sleep while I am toiling away at work. HA! lol.

Oh and I also went outside and walked for 20 min. on my lunch break. Hey its a beginning! lol

Sassy_Chick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 01:30 PM   #63  
kitty Momo

Good Morning -

I feel ill, kind of an upset stomache thing. Maybe too much swine flu tv coverage and I am starting to think I have it?? I volunteered (for extra money) to clean a hospital apt tomorrow, now I kind of don't want to - maybe that is why I feel ill? Giving myself a reason to say *oops, sick sorry....*....anyway, I will do it. *waaaaaaa

also when I opened my mail box my f-ing federal was in there....I didn't forget to attach a form that the ex was not going to claim the R's as dependents because I have never had to do it. In our divorce degree it says I can and the ex has never filed taxes being on SS. So, I fumed and saw my rental go up in smoke.

I swear. I am still at my wits end about it. I mailed it off to the ex and made the ex swear he will sign it and get it right back in the mail. Now I have to start my 6 weeks over again. *waaaaaaaaaa.

Now my only hope is if I borrow from the R's...lol, fat chance. Little Turds.

Kathy - Your pm was so nice.

Sassy - ya, I guess you have to have sex to have a baby,,,,kind of a bother. lol Hope you guys are pacing yourself, it might take a while. Your friend is probably just frazzled with still getting use to having a baby, a year realy isn't that long.

Katy - *sniff..........ya, it is really a beautiful setting. I could even see the hospital from the living room window, easy walk,,,,and the porch has the old concrete thingies...whatever you call em.....lol

anyway - Dan the Pool Man loaned Gaby his goggles last night. I swear that girl has nerve. She forgot hers and asked him if she could borrow his and he did...... ...a way to a woman of course is through her child. haha. And he passed her on to the next step and she is a Nemo now, yay Gaby. And maybe he does like me because I swear everytime I was looking at him, he was looking at me.....could have died.

k- snap out of it! I have to go to work and get back to reality. lol

I did weigh 147 this morning.

I guess that is it. Better scoot.

hello to everyone else!
Mom2Gaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 01:37 PM   #64  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 220/191/186

KATHY...yep, baseball for Chase=2 games a week, Cambrie had about 3 soccer games left and then she will start t-ball, ugh...going to be busy for sure. But Cambrie takes precedence this year because we went to all of Chase's games basketball and baseball and it's her turn so...hopefully the schedules won't conflict with one another. Of course with the weather what it is he may not get to play for a while..fields are soaked! A picnic sounds fun...always loved picnics in the park, still do...nice get away for a day, or at least half the day. A very HAPPY BIRTHDAY to CODY!!! Hope he has a great one!

KATY...wasn't able to get a nap in yesterday but I did turn in early. I wish I could swim...took swimming lessons but never did learn was always afraid of the water. Of course I was only 5 or 6...maybe if I was a little older...something to add to my bucket list for we are never too old to learn/try anything. Kepp up the good work!

SUSAN...did ya talk to the guy? I don't know why he wouldn't wait with what you wrote I think that would be a good enough contract...I mean, surely he wouldn't think that you would just go around giving away money, lol. Gotcha about the fantasy, but...if you ever want to cross that line-go for it, lol!

SUE...thinking of you and your mom, hoping all is well and you got some rest.

JULES...hiya lady...hoping all is well with you and the g-baby! and your mom and the rest of your family too of course. How is Ry liking his new place.

TAMMY...are we going to have to come hunt you down, lol? I know you are busy, busy, busy with the wedding planning and work but we miss you.

MICHELLE...are you out there lurking? If so, stop by and say hi! Hoping all is well with you.

FRANCIE...one more day 'til the big day! Any special plans lady?

MINDEE...hoping all is well with you and the kids.

SASSY...good baby vibes to you.

Hello to everyone else

Not a lot going on, this stupid cold is still hanging around...getting better but tired of the coughing. Going to get some cough syrup when I leave later to take Cambrie to her game, need cough drops too. Haven't done any exercise yet, going to in a few minutes, just a 30 minute dvd. Went out and mowed the front earlier so that was a little over 30 mns and I do count that as my exercise. Was going to do the back but don't want to overdo it...thought it was supposed to rain again this evening but just saw the weather/news and not supposed to start until Wednesday evening, so will just do that tomorrow. Put Cambrie down for an early nap after she played out while I mowed. She always says she is not sleepy but then five mns after laying down she is out. So trying to get some things done while she is sleeping. Soaking some pinto beans to make chili for dinner later since her game is at 6:30 but she has to be there at 6...it will be done for when we get back. That's about all I have.

Oh, I think my summer challenge is just going to be getting back on track with everything and sticking with it. I've kind of lost my way, and I am getting lazy and we don't want that. Going to concentrate on the 10 lb loss/ticker, exercise daily-any amount, and drinking my water...I've got a quart jug I plan to refill so I am ready to go, yeehaw!

Have a great day!
FrouFrou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 01:46 PM   #65  
One day at a time

Ooops Kathy, sorry I am a day late. Hope Cody had a Happy Birthday!

SUSAN...you snuck in there. Sorry about the federal crap, maybe the R's will loan you the money Wear a mask if you are leery missy. I got sick and then that came on the news and DD had a dream I had the swine flu, lol. Don't know how I would have gotten it silly girl, she worries about her momma too much. It's just a head cold that apparently doesn't want to go away, I mean geez, it's been a week today. Just be careful at work!

Okay, thinking I am going to lurk a bit before I start my beans and gets some grilled cheese and tomato soup fixed for lunch for me and my little helper. So funny, at home she doesn't want to do anything but she comes over here and wants to clean or help me mow or anything, too funny.

Ciao
Old 04-28-2009, 02:14 PM   #66  
Not Giving Up

Hi everyone

I lost my post grrr.

But I have to go and get Cole.

Have to say Susan....stop thinking about your ex and sex at the same time. and...she is under strict dr's orders....have to listen to the dr.

Last edited by luckycharm; 04-28-2009 at 03:56 PM.
Old 04-28-2009, 06:04 PM   #67  
starting over again......

S/C/G: 261.4/261.4/200

Height: 5'4"

just thought I would pop in before we eat dinner.........

we went and ran an errand while Brandon was in school......and ran to a couple of stores. I am now trying Dayquill to see if that will help with my "smokers" cough and cold. It always seems that I will start to get better and then it will come back to bite me in the butt!

tomorrow is going to be a mild day, and then Thursday we have to take the kids to WIC.....for the annual "your kids are obese" appointment. Brandon turned 5 so he is no longer on it, so it should go a lot quicker with just Marissa and Logan.......but I am NOT counting on that!
tommysgirl18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 09:21 PM   #68  
kitty Momo

Kathy - Happy Birthday to Cole!! Or is it Cody....who is Cody? Do you have an older son named Cody??? lol I am sorry, sheesh, I will have to start writing stuff down.

Yes, I know about Sassy's orders, I want those orders!

sorry, I am spacey tonight.

Cristina - you are so good at remembering dates! I haven't swam in a long time, but I always liked the water.

Mindee- Good luck at WIC. I always liked WIC too, loved the milk and cheese, sure helped a lot in the budget.

Ex husband mailed off my taxes (again) and he thought the R's would loan me the rental money. Now I just need the landlord to say I can have it. Ex also finds out Thursday about his test for cancer, so I am anxious about that, wish I could be there.

In the morning I get to go to the pool and sign Gab up for swim classes. yay.....lol I feel like a school girl.

better get back to work.

Last edited by Mom2Gaby; 04-28-2009 at 09:23 PM.
Mom2Gaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 10:27 PM   #69  
~Believe~

S/C/G: XXX/-155/140

Height: 5'3

Cool

Hey....well here I am at work.....yay.

Suzy Q.......Yeah kinda have to suck it up sometimes and do what you have to "do" HA! lol..........I honestly don't think its anything with my coworkers life because she can talk to everybody else, just not me.

Kathy -- did I miss Coles bday??? If so, I'm sooooo sorry!!!! Happy Belated Bday!

Cristina -- thanks for the baby vibes

Hope you all are doing well.

Sassy_Chick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 10:44 PM   #70  
starting over again......

S/C/G: 261.4/261.4/200

Height: 5'4"

just thought I would pop in to see how every one is doing.......

nothing really new.....I am trying some Dayquil now to see how that will fix my "smokers" cough (as I have been told that it sounds like I have) and my cold. now, I just hope that it will wear off in time for me to go to bed! I took some last night at 9pm, and started to fall asleep around 2 this morning...only to hear Brandon start crying and calling for me! GRRRR.....I got him back to sleep and thankfully! I was able to fall back to sleep right away!
tommysgirl18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 01:28 AM   #71  
Not Giving Up

Popping in to tuck everyone in....

Susan, you know all it will take is an email...and I know where to find it! and you know I am Dr. Mom Glad to hear that your taxes will be straightened out. Plus I am sending good vibes for your ex. I hope his tests come back ok. Your going to remember once you read this. Big brother Cody who just turned 18...hero worshipped by his little brother. So much so that I was told the two of them are moving out together.

Sassy - No not Cole's birthday, just Cody's. DH wanted to name him Cosmo, or Casper (SERIOUSLY ) so he finally settled and the names are almost the same. As for the coworker...if I was there, I would flick her ear and tell her off. I am a good ear flicker.

Mindee - what is WIC and the appointment? Maybe you will have to try some vicks rub also.

Cristina - the power of Nana's. Your little princess sure loves you. Punkin loves to follow me, and help me with whatever I am doing. I usually just give her a babywipe and she cleans. Won't do it for her mom though. T-ball will be so much fun for her also. You will be busy with your running around.

Tomorrow, DD has to have surgery on her knee to repair some torn cartillage. My mom will watch Punkin, and I will be stuck at the hospital. Then she will be off her feet for a few days.

Good night everyone...except Sassy hope your night goes fast for you.

Last edited by luckycharm; 04-29-2009 at 01:31 AM.
Old 04-29-2009, 07:20 AM   #72  
One day at a time

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FRANCIE!

Old 04-29-2009, 07:21 AM   #73  
One day at a time

I'll be back later to chat some and catch up after I get the little one off to preschool and groceries bought.

Have a GREAT day ladies!
Old 04-29-2009, 09:13 AM   #74  
Not Giving Up

:balloo ns:
Happy Birthday our dear Francie....Happy Birthday to you.

I hope that you have a super day.
Old 04-29-2009, 10:56 AM   #75  
I can dream, can't I?

Height: 5'5"

Happy Birthday Francie! Miss you!
suetalks is offline   Reply With Quote