Old 02-23-2009, 02:24 PM   #61  
RosieKate

I took yesterday off..we make a big deal out of watching the Oscars every year, so we had pizza and treats in front of the telly last night. I know the carbs were too high, but oh well. Scale was back down to 173 today ( was 177 a week ago). I'm back on track so far today.

Sue - Hope you find something you like in Vegas, I know you miss the warm weather.

Cristina - your day sounds like mine. So far, it's been water aerobics, Costco, and laundry all before lunchtime.

Susan- congrats to Beck and her great report card. Is she looking forward to outdoor school? James gets to go after Spring Break ans he is very excited..maybe Beck will be one of the counselors...wouldn't that be a hoot?

Hi to everyone else!

Nothing much else to report. My various volunteer gigs at the kids' schools are keeping me very busy right now. It's good, I don't like to be bored. Hope everyone else is having a great day!
Old 02-23-2009, 02:51 PM   #62  
starting over again......

S/C/G: 261.4/261.4/200

Height: 5'4"

well, I have started to use that elbow grease and clean the silicone off the window in the boys room. we picked up the stuff in order to clean it, so now I have to get to work on it. I am about to run over to the office to see if they have a razor blade or something that I can use to get it off the window.

I am having some lunch right now. okay, so it is now about ten minutes after all that and I was able to get a window scraper and got the stuff off the window!
tommysgirl18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 07:31 PM   #63  
ugggg.....

I am sooo tired, but I wanted to at least post and say hi!! Dominic spend the night from Thursday night until last night--getting that last one year molar has not be helpful to sleeping....he was up and down every hour to two last night...it's 7:30 and I am seriously ready to go to bed....I don't think I could do indys right now...I know now why I had kids when I was young and didn't need sleep.....it also helped being a SAHM until the kids went to school.
jules1216 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 08:14 PM   #64  

I am back!

Jules~ It is good to hear from you!!! I am sure that Dominic is getting so big!
Old 02-24-2009, 01:48 AM   #65  
~Believe~

S/C/G: XXX/-155/140

Height: 5'3

Howdy Girls.

Well this will probably be my last post for a while. This is my last night/morning (23/24th) at work and then I start my vacation and moving.

DH measured all the windows and got blinds for all the windows. The landlord is putting them up for us. The landlord also got us a brand new dishwasher and fridge, the fridge will be delivered this Thursday. He said he got a nicer one for us. He also installed a new light in the dining area. Not exactly what I would have picked, but at least we didn't have to pay for it and we can always change the glass part that goes around the bulbs (sorry don't know what they are called -- lol) to create a different look.

Well I suppose that is about it.

C-Ya??? I dunno when. lol.

Take Care Everybody.

Last edited by Sassy_Chick; 02-24-2009 at 01:49 AM.
Sassy_Chick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 10:47 AM   #66  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 220/191/186

I'll be back in about 45-50 minutes. Meant to get on here last night but that didn't happen. But wanted to say Good Morning to all for now! I'll be back!
FrouFrou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 12:46 PM   #67  
One day at a time

Okay, I am back. Had to get a walk in and Cambrie down for a nap. Her momma wanted her to take one before I take her to her work. She has a Dr appt at 2 so things are a little backwards, lol.

Almost done with my walking/exercise...just have my BL Power Sculpt to do when I get back later. I'm wanting to take a walk outdoors too but I feel that is overkill, so we will see.

Did my laundry yesterday but didn't get it folded until this morning. Had a load to do, which is drying right now, so I really don't have anything to do until the rugrat wakes...fix her some lunch and get her to her momma.

I have a new addiction, lol...gsn! I should never go to a site that has games...can't pull me away! I keep saying, "Okay, one more time" then, "For real, one more time this time" Guess there could be worse things I coul dbe addicted to eh?

SUE...hoping you guys find something this visit to Vegas. And enjoy the trip when you go, just a few more days!

SASSY...enjoy your vacation at home/moving!

MINDEE...soccer would be great for the kids, I think they would love it! A good way to run off some of that energy too! Kids always remember everything! Almost everything.

KATY...glad you enjoyed the Oscars. I sometimes watch just to see what everyone is wearing but they burned me out with all the talk of Angelina/Brad and Jennifer...like they were expecting them to go at it or something, jeez. I cannot not stand AJ/BP! But I was very happy to hear Kate Winslet won! Good job on the 173!

JULES...come back and chat when you get some rest!

Hi SUSAN, FRANCIE, MICHELLE, TAMMY, KATHY, ASIA an anyone else reading this! Hoping all is well with you ladies...miss you when you don't post!

Okay, well, I am off to do something. Trying to be quiet but planned on waking the little one at noon, or by 12:15 the latest. She wants to play outside before she goes and I need to pick up dog poo...such a fun job!

Take care ladies, and I hope everyone is having a GREAT day! Hugs
Old 02-24-2009, 03:22 PM   #68  

well, the kids are not napping like usual. But I do have to say that Marissa was napping until I had gone into our bedroom to put some stuff in there.

things are looking much better then they were this time yesterday. a lot has been going on that isn't weight related, and so I have been trying to wrap my head around all of that. and I can finally say that I have gotten some clarity on things, and things are looking much better!

I am also going to try and figure out when we can do Marissa and Brandon's birthday party! I know that we won't be able to set up too many details, even though their birthdays are 2 months away now! And it isn't looking like we will be moving any time soon. Money issues are popping up, so unless we find that hidden money tree, we will be having to wait a little longer to move.

and since today is Fat Tuesday, Tommy is out buying paczki's. I don't like too many of the flavors, so I am hoping that he only gets one that is the flavor I like, and the rest of them repulse me so that I won't be tempted to eat them!

our bathroom sink is almost finished. the office manager wrote up the work order wrong, and so now he has to come back again. he has to order the part and that probably won't be in until tomorrow or Thursday.....which is actually fine because it isn't an emergency issue.
Old 02-24-2009, 03:23 PM   #69  

I meant to say that I was 225.6 on the scale this morning before I ate a paczki.

Cristina~ I love to kick the ball around with the kids when the weather is nice, so when the weather breaks here soon (hopefully) we will get them all their own soccer ball and I can kick it around with them.
Old 02-24-2009, 03:27 PM   #70  
RosieKate

Hi All!

Yesterday was back on track at 92 g carbs and I did water aerobics. I haven't yet exercised today (and probably won't), but the carbs are good today,too
I decided to take a break from exercise today as lent starts tomorrow and we are trying to exercise every day during lent.

Ouch..my hands hurt..been typing all morning, so I'm going to pass on indys and just give a big to everyone today! hope you are having a good one!
Old 02-24-2009, 07:12 PM   #71  
ugggg.....

Katy--are you giving anything up for Lent? Sorry your hands hurt!!!

Mindee--I must be dumb...what's a pacski??? When you find that money tree send us all cuttings so we can grow some too!!

Cristina--I am addicted to the fre online MSN games..Cubis, Bejeweled, Zuma...and the list goes on--they relieve my stress!! My coworkers who have fallen in love with WII says I should get one. I'd never get anything done!! Starting my Yoga Booty Ballet DVD's tonight after hubby gets done watching the news...I need to get another tv since we only have one in the house right now--hubby took my spare one down to the garage when his died down there...

Sassy--watch your back with all the moving--so exciting!! Teri has two more lined up tomorrow to go see...

well...hope everyone is having a great night!! be back tomorrow!!
jules1216 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 10:09 PM   #72  
I can dream, can't I?

Height: 5'5"

Long day here. Mom had another Dr. appt out of town. We then stopped for lunch, went to Wal-Mart and to take some donations to Goodwill. I never realized Goodwill sold books, so I had fun digging through those but did not find any Sue Grafton's that I need.

I bought a mini trampoline today. They recommend 3 or 4 minutes of work out at first...rebel that I am I did 10 minutes. It is fun and it takes about 3 minutes of easy bouncing to get your heart rate way up. I plan to do 10 in the morning and 10 at night until the week-end and then I will do full blown work-outs. Right now I am just bouncing and walking. I thought this might be easier on my knees and hope I can do WATP videos while being on the trampoline. Anything to get moving.

Jules- That Yoga Booty Ballet looks like a real butt kicking video. Let us know how you like it.

Katy- I am also trying to exercise every day..just to prove I can. I have been so sluggish with all the illnesses and hospital visits. I have to shape up. WTG on the carbs.

Mindee- Hope you get the sink fixed. Glad you feel things are looking much better. Don't know what you have been going through, but it is always nice to hear that things are working out well. Kiddos will love having a soccer ball and look at the exercise you will get.

Sassy- Thinking of you while you are moving. Don't work too hard...enjoy fixing up your new home. It sounds like you have a great landlord.

Cristina- You are doing great on the exercise...keep it up. I am trying to get going again. The trampoline I bought also has bands to do arm exercises. I also have the belt with the exercise bands from WATP...so I have no excuse to not do something.

Susan- Where are you? You are doing good keeping your weight in your little zone. I don't think anyone could do better...so give yourself some kudos and don't be hard on yourself.

Francie- Where are you also missy?? Hope things are okay and you will come back and talk to us soon.

Kathy- How are you?

Michelle, Tammy, Asia..come back and see us.

I have to call the dentist tomorrow. I chipped a tooth at dinner. Can you believe I bit into a piece of celery that felt like it had a rock in it...I couldn't find anything hard, but it sure chipped the tooth. I guess I need to go make sure the tooth isn't cracked in the back or anything. I don't think there is anything to be done with it, but I will make sure.
suetalks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 08:21 AM   #73  
~Believe~

S/C/G: XXX/-155/140

Height: 5'3

Morning All!

Well my sleep schedule is back to "days" now. DH and I were up at 7 am! lol. I have my coffee brewin'.

Its gonna be nice being apart of the "living world" for the next week and a half! Even if we will be workin' our behinds off!

DH and our friend are going to get breakfast then they are going to bring me something back. I have laundry to finish up.........

Well that is about all from my end.

Have a Great Day!

Sassy_Chick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 09:21 AM   #74  
Not Giving Up

Height: 5'9"

Hello everyone.

Sassy, I am so excited for you that you will get to be in your house. Hope you can spare a little time to pop in and tell us how everything is going. Sounds like you will have a good landlord. Although your landlord is very lucky to have you guys moving into that house.

Sue, have fun with the mini trampoline. Did it come with some sort of workout video? Hope that you are able to get into the dentist today. What Sue Grafton books are you looking for? I have not read anything of hers. What type of books does she write?

Jules, Did our little man's molar pop up? Punkin has the top ones through, but is working on the bottom. Hopefully within the next day or 2 those will be up also. Usually around here, the computer is on addicting games. I really have to moniter which games Cole plays, because there is alot of bad ones, but there is alot of fun ones too. I am however most addicted to Guitar Hero. How is Terri's house hunting going?

Katy, great job on only 92 carbs. How often do you do water aerobics? That is the only thing that I miss about living out of town, is not close to a gym, pool, or walking track. Can't really ride a bike out here either. Are the kids starting to count the days until March break? Cole is crossing off the days on the calendar.

Mindee, is Tommy aLL healed from his surgery? Glad that things are looking better for you. I can't wait for spring and all our snow to be gone...we like to play soccer out here with all of us, and the dogs. It actually requires all of us to be faster than the dog as she will run off with the ball.

Cristina, hope Cambrie's dr. appointment went well. My SIL got me Jillians 30 day shred, so I am hoping to start that today. I figure 70 minutes on the treadmill in the morning, and then her DVD in the afternoon. You are such a good dog owner. I should go do the poo clean, but there is too much of it. Do you and your DD ever have a mom/daughter night out? I was thinking of taking my DD out but don't know what I should take her to do.

Susan, how are you doing? I was flipping through the channels last night and they were interviewing Jillian from the Bachelor, then saying that she might be the next Bachelorette. She said she would definately do it. Did your Bachelor pick his final pick yet? I am going to PM you about the riding.

Hello to Tammy, Asia, Francie and Michelle.

Well I am having a hard time with Cole's teacher at school lately. I don't even want to go in and pick him up anymore. She has been complaining that he is unorganized and doesn't close his locker door, and has a messy desk, and has to ask for a new pencil every day, and so on and so on...Is he like this at home?? He is only 6 for Pete sakes.

Well I must run and get everyone out the door.

to everyone.
luckycharm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 10:25 AM   #75  
One day at a time

'Morning ladies...

KATHY...sounds like Cole's teacher is anal. Yeah, well, being the human pooper scooper is not a lovely job, lol...and I don't know how I ended up with having to do it. Another reason I have a small dog! Let me know how you like Jillians 30 Day Shred...I've heard so much about it but don't really know anyone who has it.

SUE...sounds like you had a busy day. The trampoline sounds fun! Sounds like something that I may need-soon! I've been having a problem with my right knee and have to be careful. Walking doesn't hurt it, but doing some of the WATP does, especially when it comes to the squats and lunges! How is your momma doing? Hope your tooth isn't bad, ouch!

JULES...how do you like the Yoga Booty Ballet? I saw that advertised on t.v. OMG! Bejeweled is my favorite! That and there's a big money game and then of course Wheel of Fortune...not sure why they don't have more than one round though. Of course I have/bought Bookworm a while back...love the word games too. How's the little guy doing? I saw the pics on facebook, he is so cute!

SASSY...again, happy moving! And like Jules said...be careful with your back! I swear everytime we moved my back always went out.

MINDEE...call me dumb too because I have no clue what pacski...I am too lazy to look it up, lol! Hope you got the sink fixed!

KATY...great job on the 92 carbs and getting the water aerobics in.

HIYA SUSAN, ASIA, FRANCIE, TAMMY and MICHELLE...hoping all is well with you ladies.

Nothing much going on with me today, same old stuff, different day.