Closed Thread

Old 02-23-2009, 07:41 AM   #136  
Former Quitter

S/C/G: 310/310/180

Height: 5'7

Good morning, Ladies.

Today is the first day in almost two weeks that I've not felt like poo. I did start taking some leftover antibiotics yesterday, so I think they might be breaking this gunk up. I hope so. I'm anxious to get on the treadmill and lose some inches. The waist band of my jeans is getting uncomfortable again.
Old 02-23-2009, 09:17 AM   #137  
NROL4W-Stage 5

S/C/G: 207/148.5/125

Height: 5'1.25"

Smile

Hope everyone had a great weekend. It was windy and cold here and it snowed yesterday. All of Saturday was spent in cooking, prepping for the week and cleaning after the mess we made in the kitchen. By the time we were done we realized we'd been on our feet for over 12 hours. And I also did manage to squeeze in my treadmill workout in the morning. I was amazed my legs were still functioning after that. Anyhoo, it was sort of a productive weekend. Of course, now both my freezers are FULL to capacity. Anybody wants to come over for din din?

For the record, I have eaten bread with butter & hot sauce/ketchup too. I preferred it untoasted though.

I also colored my hair, Finally! Well, hubby helped. I really like this new hair color. No chemical smell..actually barely any smell. So good. It covered all my grays very well. But I made a mistake of choosing the wrong color shade. I don't know what I was thinking. So now I hate the color my hair turned into. It is almost black. I don't like black hair on me. My natural color is brown (not dark, not light but an obvious brown). Yes, I've colored my hair to shades of red and brown and I've liked that. Now, I look in the mirror and go wtf did I do? I am itching to re-color it.

Food Plan:
B - veggie loaded quiche and coffee
S - polenta spinach pizza wannabe (without pancetta)
L - Homemade Chicken tortilla soup and roll

Billie, I've been thinking of going back to that push up challenge too. I might in couple months. For now I just want to be consistent with whatever I am doing.

Jaime, congratulations on your WL and OP weekend. It is very satisfying. And great job on going for your run. You'll be back to your regular running skills in no time. Keep up the good work.

Lucy, awesome job on the run. And we are all here to support. Oh I definitely recommend the Naturtint Permanent Hair Colorant. I used to use Revelon ColorSilk Hair color which was also Amonia free. But I'm going to switch to Naturtint.

Heather, I understand the bloaty feeling all too well. Hang in there girl. You'll be back to normal soon. Coffee and water.

Rhonda, glad you're feeling better. And you can do it!

Have a wonderful OP day

Last edited by pintobean; 02-23-2009 at 11:27 AM.
Old 02-23-2009, 09:43 AM   #138  
needs constant reminding

S/C/G: 164/maintenance since 8/08

Height: 5'4"

Anjuli, once I colored my hair with a product that made my hair magenta. The company told me to use dandruff shampoo and it would take out the color faster... it did.
Old 02-23-2009, 09:53 AM   #139  
NROL4W-Stage 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittycat40 View Post
Anjuli, once I colored my hair with a product that made my hair magenta. The company told me to use dandruff shampoo and it would take out the color faster... it did.
hmm...I am tempted. Thanks for the tip . I'll give it few days to see how I feel.
Old 02-23-2009, 10:21 AM   #140  
needs constant reminding

Quote:
Originally Posted by GirlyGirlSebas View Post
Good morning, Ladies.

Today is the first day in almost two weeks that I've not felt like poo. I did start taking some leftover antibiotics yesterday, so I think they might be breaking this gunk up. I hope so. I'm anxious to get on the treadmill and lose some inches. The waist band of my jeans is getting uncomfortable again.
glad you're feeling better. 2 weeks is a long time!
Old 02-23-2009, 10:26 AM   #141  

S/C/G: obese/obese/healthy

Height: 5'7"

Anj sorry about the results. Call the number on the box and see what they say to do and how to go about recoloring it. I had purple hair once -it was not a fun experience.
Rhonda- welcome back to the alive crowd
Old 02-23-2009, 01:07 PM   #142  

S/C/G: HW-300.2 GW-<175

Height: 5' 5.75"

Afternoon ladies. I am feeling much better this morning. I've done 3 loads of laundry and put away two others that had been hanging around. The dishes are finally all caught up. Kids rooms and living room has been straightened and vacuumed. Push ups done.

I want to cut my hair so bad. I might have to post a few pics and get a few suggestions soon.

B - baked sweet potato with small amount of SBL and brown sugar
L - lima bean, mustard green, sesame ginger sauce concoction
D - those red beans and rice I never made and salad.
S - fruit. i haven't had any in two days!!!!
Old 02-23-2009, 01:10 PM   #143  
Michelle the Vegan

S/C/G: >207/under goal/150

Height: ~5'9" of Snark

Anj, I bet there is a way to lighten it, they help people should give you good recommendations.
Old 02-23-2009, 02:24 PM   #144  

not sure if the exercise train is stopping in cville tonight, will see what i can do.

plan:
b- oatmeal and stuff (6)
l- pizza (9), apple (1)
s- yogurt (2)
d- polenta, tomato sauce (4), salad (2)
=24/25, have one left to spare.
Old 02-23-2009, 03:09 PM   #145  

I have had two packages of PB crackers and a thing of pretzels. Right because I needed more sodium laded food. Not calories I'm worried about at this point just gah I'm dumb for not planning ahead.
Old 02-24-2009, 07:38 AM   #146  

So this is the time of year boys and girls when Heather works 12+ hour days, hates her job and I wants to run away to run a tiki drink hut on an island with Darcy as my busgirl. It's also the time of year when exercise goes by the wayside and I don't have time to cook. When I don't have time to cook I get quickly bored. I'm trying not to cave but lack of sleep and time make me grumpy. ****** fest over- for right now*

Breakfast - coffee and cereal
Lunch - Pasta with boca crumbles
Dinner - rice, tempeh sausage and veggies throw in a pan and cook dish

I MUST run tonight. I have a 5k this Saturday and the next.
Old 02-24-2009, 07:52 AM   #147  

Run Heather.

I am tired. DD woke up in the middle of the night with an ear infection. I prefer to just let them run their course. IIRC, this is only her second or third and the other ones were found because we were at the doctor for something totally unrelated. I gave her a dose of tylenol and laid down with her. She finally fell back asleep but woke up again an hour later screaming. I told her I would take her to the doctor in the morning but she said she wanted to go RIGHT NOW. It had to have hurt bad for one of my kids to ask for a doctor. Out we went at 12:15 to the ER. I felt like a fool going for something that I see as usually being minor but all the way there she kept saying that the doctor was going to make it all better.

We were in/out in an hour, but it sure did make for a long night. As I'm typing this, she just woke up complaining about the other ear. Poor girl.
Old 02-24-2009, 08:38 AM   #148  
NROL4W-Stage 5

Smile

Morning girls

I plan to call the Naturtint folks and see if they can help me with the color situation. Thank you ladies . I had to buy new shoes last night (details are on my blog if you're interested). Let's just say the ones I had were not working out well. I had a doctor's appointment yesterday for my elbow and wrist. Nothing earth shattering that some advil and physical therapy can't heal per doctor.

Oh, it is freakin' cold out there today. The kind of cold if your tits were exposed they would freeze. Last night, the wind was brutal. I want my sping weather here.

Heather, running might help relieve some stress. Sorry about the stressful work. A tiki bar sounds fun though

Billie, hope DD feels better soon and you get some rest. Poor girl

Have a wonderful OP day

Last edited by pintobean; 02-24-2009 at 08:51 AM.
Old 02-24-2009, 09:12 AM   #149  

Quote:
Originally Posted by pintobean View Post
Morning girls

Oh, it is freakin' cold out there today. The kind of cold if your tits were exposed they would freeze. Last night, the wind was brutal. I want my sping weather here.
We woke up to -2*. BRRRRRR!
Old 02-24-2009, 08:11 PM   #150  
needs constant reminding

Halloooo!

Heather, I hope you checked the label on your pb crackers. A case of salmonella is not the most fun way to lose weight

Bille, is it warmer yet? Hope dd feels better asap and you all get some quality sleep.

Anjuli, what did the hair peeps say?

Jaime, can you send me some OP vibes? I am working on getting back some of those fabulous habits I only recently had. Now, it's like day zero. But if all goes well, tomorrow I can say, OP#1, complete.

Rhonda, are you still getting better?

Jo, howaya?

alright chicks, gonna make some tea, fold some laundry and sqeeze out a very few reps of hand weight stuff. tomorrow big run planned. leaving house on 6am train. ugh.
Closed Thread