Old 12-10-2008, 11:04 AM   #1  

Arrow McSkinney's LOOZING FLOOZIES #40

The Floozies are a great bunch of ladies who've come to depend on each other for friendship and diet (and non-diet) support.

If you're looking for a niche and would like to join our group, we'd love to have you give us a try.

(Dee)

(Cheryl)

(Shelley)

(Suzy)

(Janice)

/ (Gayle)

, & from
4myloves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 03:35 PM   #2  

Bumping to separate our threads some, since we have two open right now.

Gayle, Jake's gift is beckoning me...... Can't wait to see what Santa's elves dropped off for him!

Last edited by 4myloves; 12-10-2008 at 04:55 PM.
Old 12-10-2008, 10:04 PM   #3  
Losing it!

Poor kid! Let him open his gift Cheryl!! I heard via the elves they wanted Jake to get it early in case he wanted to use it before Christmas. Those silly elves are the bestest!! LOL!

Janice, the styles popular here now are the straight flat ironed. I am having a hard time getting use to a relaxed style compared to my "every hair in place" style. I love styling "poofy" hair! I can backcomb with the best of them! Most of my clientel still prefer the styled/backcombed set.

Well, off to check my other puter stuff!!
gdeann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 10:16 PM   #4  
NEVER GIVE UP

S/C/G: 259.9/181.0/145.0

Height: 5'6"

What a cute group name~In some weird way LOL!
I am 33/Married for 15 years/& a mother of 3...I am 5 '5" Weighing in at 246 lbs (Start of 259)13 lbs lost YIPPIE!!!)
I need some steady help ...Can I ask a question....Since I changed my eating routine My chest hurts...But I have been having hot flashes(From gettting tubes tied earlier in life) IS it from food change or the hot flashes?? I haven't had a period for 2 months but thats the usual for me)I eat 1300 to 1400 calories daily. Sorry if this question is stupid.

Last edited by Lori259; 12-10-2008 at 10:17 PM.
Lori259 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 10:19 PM   #5  
Losing it...again!

Height: 5' 5"

I am the hair spray queen and will have poofy hair until the day I die!

Thanks for starting a new thread Cheryl! I love the graphics that you assigned to each of us! Too cute!
SuzyMc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 07:46 AM   #6  
Janice

WELCOME Lori!
If my hair isn't BIG enough I curl it, tease it spray it, mousse it. I love Big hair.I went to a dinner last night with a group of girls I used to work with. Ate too much, but I figure this is a lifetime change so one night is not going to hurt me too much.
We had a wonderful time catching up. Some of the girls have retired.
It is freezing cold here. Can't wait for Porta Plata!
Thanks for starting the new Thread Cheryl.

coles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 10:15 AM   #7  

Default Welcome!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lori259 View Post
What a cute group name~In some weird way LOL!
I am 33/Married for 15 years/& a mother of 3...I am 5 '5" Weighing in at 246 lbs (Start of 259)13 lbs lost YIPPIE!!!)
I need some steady help ...Can I ask a question....Since I changed my eating routine My chest hurts...But I have been having hot flashes(From gettting tubes tied earlier in life) IS it from food change or the hot flashes?? I haven't had a period for 2 months but thats the usual for me)I eat 1300 to 1400 calories daily. Sorry if this question is stupid.

Lori!!

I'll be 33 next month, been married 4 years, but together 10. I only have one baby so far, but we're working on more. I don't know about the chest hurting--have you been stressed out at all? I know an anxiety attack can cause racing heart, etc. I don't know about the hot flashes and I've never heard of food changes causing chest pain (UNLESS you've been eating a lot more sodium in your diet?). Have you talked to your GP or Ob/gyn about your diet? I'd definately bring it up with one of them, and soon if the pains don't go away.
Old 12-11-2008, 12:37 PM   #8  
Losing it...again!

Welcome Lori!

I agree with Cheryl...it would be a good idea to discuss the chest pains with your doctor. It could be nothing, but it could also be something serious, so please don't ignore it.

We're in the middle of a winter storm here. School is letting out early and we are supposed to get ice and up to 7 inches of snow on top of that through today until tomorrow morning. Looks like the kids may be getting a long weekend!
Old 12-11-2008, 04:55 PM   #9  

Lori welcome to our little group. No question is a dumb question! Only not asking it is dumb! Are you eating spicer food? Could be reflux.....Try malox or tums and see if that helps. If not go see your GP.

Cheryl I love your start of our new thread. You are the bestest!

Janice I am trying to keep my bum warm but no hubby so it is pretty tough! I think he needs someone to warm his too he said that it was snowing in Huston yesterday.....lol Everyone was excited but him.
When are you leaving on your trip? You will love it.

Shelley how are you doing? Did you get started on your shopping?

Gayle I love your new pic. Your hair looks good. I don't bother to straighten my hair it is to much work. I just let the curl do what it wants. It is funny but most of us on our thread have body or curl.

Suzy when is the other granbaby due? I know it was close to christmas but I forget the date.

I got to go and unpack and tidy up DEz's mess. She has been here on and off for the last 2 1/2 weeks. It shows but bless her heart she has helped out with amigo.
Deelite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 07:54 PM   #10  
Losing it...again!

Dee, the grandbaby is due on Christmas, so not much longer!
Old 12-11-2008, 11:51 PM   #11  
NEVER GIVE UP

S/C/G: 259.9/181.0/145.0

Height: 5'6"

How sweet~I went to bed last night LOL So I didn't see the replys.
You all are sooooo Nice.
Anyways, It was anxiety. LUCKY ME!! But that comes from having 3 kids I think~And I love christmas And there excited and I am already worn out.
Anyways,As far as the hair spray I have used my share then I finally grew out the bangs the same length and HERE I AM STUCK !!I am officially plain jane forever HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I plan to change hair do after weight loss MAYBE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!WHO KNOWS
I quit smoking 9 months ago after 19 years of it~I went off caffiene 8 years ago,& I am now working on my weight loss And you would think a hair cut change would be easy for me but it scares the heck outta me LOL!!

Last edited by Lori259; 12-11-2008 at 11:53 PM. Reason: errors
Lori259 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 05:34 AM   #12  

Poofy hair? Mine is curly so it is always poofy, just ask Dee!

Lori-Welcome to our group! We have been around here for over 8 years, and most of us have been here that long. Dee and I actually got to meet last week while she was vacationing here in Fl.

Gayle-I like the new "old" picture of you.

Suzy-How many grandchildren do you have? I have lost count.

Cheryl-Thanks, as always for starting the new thread.

Janice-How is the eating going? It looks like you are still doing awesome. With holidays coming, give yourself a little leeway.
ShelleyM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 09:18 AM   #13  

Quote:
Gayle I love your new pic. Your hair looks good. I don't bother to straighten my hair it is to much work. I just let the curl do what it wants. It is funny but most of us on our thread have body or curl.
I'd be the MAJOR exception to that rule--fine as silk and flat as a pancake!
Old 12-12-2008, 09:45 AM   #14  
Losing it!

Cheryl, I wear my hair straight now. It is shoulder length with a 1/2 bang, and a light flip on the ends. Trying to stay up to date even though the aging process is going on. LOL! My hair has ALWAYS been straight, fine but thick... now with those wonderful little gray things popping in by the minute, my hair actually has body. Nasty little guys are kinky, curly and pop straight out from my scalp. I will pull them as I see them sticking out, but at some point I will need to stop that as I will soon go bald! I am almost considering letting my color go natural, it is getting to be too much of a hassle to keep color on it...some people gray beautifully, but I have a feeling I might look like a washed out old hag.

Lori, welcome! Please feel free to stay here and visit! Your eating plan sounds great plus it sounds like you get the exercise in daily chasing the little ones. I am a past smoker to which "no smoking" meant more eating! Resulting in my big ol' butt!

Dee, i forgot about little Amigo when you go on your trips! I'm happy you have Dez there to take care of him. I KNOW both of my daughters are messy! They leave a trail as they go. I think Liz is better now since she has her own household. I call Allie "pigpen" from the Charlie Brown series. Instead of a dust cloud, she leaves a cloud of junk behind!
Old 12-12-2008, 09:45 AM   #15  
Losing it!

Cheryl, did you let baby Jake open his gift???