Old 01-14-2009, 12:01 AM   #16  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

everyone!

I decided to forgo the gym membership right now. I really DO NOT have the money or even a reliable way to get there! We'll see how my situation is in 6 months.

Leonidas is doing okay. I think his hips are getting worse.

I lost all the water weight from New Years Eve on my last weigh in but TOM started Sunday so this week's WI is going to be messed up.

Work is depressing and a hassle. Just waiting on Mama to order my memory so I can start the second job and finally get some money coming in.

I guess I'm back!
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 09:14 PM   #17  
aka Wide in Winnipeg

I girls, just checking in.
Stayed home today and probably tomorrow as it's to cold for the school buses to run so Ryan has to stay home. This morning it was -49 C. Tomorrow looks about the same
Hope you are all well!
back at it is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 09:04 AM   #18  
Starbucks Addict!

Height: 5'4

Hi everyone Just checking in also. Still hanging in there, doing Wii Fit, doing my WW and drinking my water. I lost 1.8 last week. Im excited to see on Sunday, how much I lost.

Well gotta go, Cody has a band concert this morning so I gotta get him up and ready (hes WAYYYY worse than a girl primping lol)
purplecrush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 04:55 PM   #19  
Fat-be-gone

hi guys!!! It's been way too long.

I haven't been doing much on my weight loss struggles so far. I promise, promise, promise to get back on top of things and back to posting. I want to see how everyone is!!

Randee - wtg on your losses so far (and on hooking that bf! )

wendy - I wish it was too cold over here for me to go to work!!! Kids are so lucky!!

shari - poor puppy!! what's going on with him!!

aimee - how've you been??? I've missed ya!!

tomorrow's the big day. I have to weigh myself and see where I am and start the ball rolling. I've already wasted 2 weeks of the new year!! No more!!!

Rosario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 06:27 PM   #20  
aka Wide in Winnipeg

Glad to have you back Ro!!
Old 01-15-2009, 08:05 PM   #21  

S/C/G: 273/260.1/163

Height: 5'7"

Hey Girls! I am still plugging away over here, exercising almost every day, I've only taken 2 days off since January 1st! Gotta tweak the diet though, thats always the hardest part for me!

Rosario - welcome back! I'm doing pretty good, work is going good, things are good with Josh and I.. how's things with you?

-Aimee
SwimGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 09:15 AM   #22  
aka Wide in Winnipeg

ACK! 40 days till my trip south and still 6ish LBS to go....HELP!!!!

Have a good day everyone!I'll check in later.
Old 01-16-2009, 11:00 AM   #23  
Starbucks Addict!

Hey everyone! So im still doing Wii Fit. I find it fun, so that makes me do it lol...Im eating good too..the only thing I have to work on is drinking that dang water!!

Ro-Thanks!! Losing weight is NOT easy! Thats why it helps to be here, around friends Thanks about the boyfriend too Hes one of a kind!

Rob and I are going to start walking tonight. Its sooo cold outside but im not going to make any excuses! I need to walk and if hes willing to go with me, then heck, who am I to say no??

My main goal today will have to be NOT EAT SO MUCH CAKE!! its my sister AND my nieces birthday today!! And im sure my sister will have our favorite Banana cake from this awesome bakery down the road wish me luck!!

Have a great day ladies!
Old 01-16-2009, 10:34 PM   #24  
aka Wide in Winnipeg

Randee, how did it go with the cake?And the walk? I know about the cold, it's still -44C here, supposed to warm up overnight though to -27C.

Well, I actually went on the s/bike tonight w/tension for 1/2 an hour so my legs are feeling a bit like jello. I'm thinking I'll hit the gym tomorrow, I have to hit goal even if it kills me! haha!
Have a good night everyone!
Old 01-17-2009, 01:18 AM   #25  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

girls.

How is everyone doing? I spent the day thinking and trying not to sink and came to two decisions....

#1 I'm going to go ahead and file my taxes. This might not make sense to yall but it's a big deal for me. Last year was my first substantial return and I had to spend it all on bills. I swore up and down this year would be different. I was going to get the WAH job and get my bills in order so that when I did file my taxes, I could use the return funds on ME. Of course, my computer crapping out on me has changed everything. I either file my taxes and use the money to get my bills straight, or lose my apartment. This is really depressing to me because I next to never have any money to spend on myself. But Leonidas and I need a roof over our head and he needs to see a vet ASAP....

#2 I'm bringing back my siggy piggy bank. After I choked down the idea of using my taxes on bills again, I thought of what I wanted to buy most of all with that money (besides a car): a red Ipod. Oh, I'm still getting my Ipod. But I have to lose the weight to get it. $5 a lb plus whatever I save from resisting fast food.

I need to get my Netflix back. I'm thinking of trying WATP.

Ro ~ So glad you are back! Leonidas is having major hip problems.

Randee ~ How did it go???

Aimee ~ WTG on the exercise! I need to get back to it.

Wendy ~ You can totally lose 6lbs in 40 days!
Old 01-18-2009, 12:15 PM   #26  
aka Wide in Winnipeg

Hello !! Man, is it ever quiet here!

Just getting ready to head out to the gym today!! =) and then get some homework done, busy week ahead of me again!
Catch ya all later!
Old 01-18-2009, 11:28 PM   #27  

Hey Girls! Still exercising! Actually exercising MORE! We bought a wii and a wii fit today, so far so good! Josh thinks he's going to use it too, so good investment! We got a little carried away playing just the regular games today, I think we played tennis for a couple of hours. lol.

Shari - I don't think of it as an option, I've been doing 30 day shred, I am on day 15, I've taken 2 days off this month. I don't count January 1st since I was hung over, heh. Good 10 dollar investment I think! I still use my tax return money to pay bills, I always say I'm going to use it for something else, but the responsible bone in my body won't let me use it for anything else. Hang in there, things will get better!

-Aimee
Old 01-19-2009, 01:26 PM   #28  
Starbucks Addict!

Aimee- first of all..I love your pic! I love the Wii Fit..its fun . I really love the Super Hula Hoop.

I didnt have ANY cake but we didnt end up walking. I watch my niece 3 days a week and she didnt get picked up till 8 :30. I didnt want to take her out (shes 4) into the freezing cold. Its been super windy here the last few days. So I just did a walking program in my house lol

I lost 2.2 lbs this week! I finally broke the 240's! Im 239.0! I never want to get in the 40's again! It took me soooo long to get out of it!
Old 01-20-2009, 12:51 AM   #29  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

girls!

I'm feeling pretty good today. I did my taxes for the first time all by myself last night! I used Turbotax and got the email from the IRS this morning saying that the return was accepted and I should get my refund by the 30th. Thank god. Things seem to be (temporarily) looking up.

My eating was mostly on plan today. I did eat a little piece of a piece of cake at work and two miniature chocolate bars but at least I didn't eat the whole piece of cake.....along with another piece and another like I usually do. I followed my gut. It was lemon cake and I really just wanted to taste the frosting and I did! I've already guzzled one jug of water and I'm going to finish the second one after I get off the computer and settle down to watch The Simpsons.

Aimee ~ I still want the Wii. My friend Sunshine has one and last time I was back in Bama, I played for the first time and had so much fun! We spent hours on Wii Tennis too!

Randee ~ WTG!
Old 01-21-2009, 02:11 AM   #30  

The wii weighed me today with a 3.7 loss!! Woohoo! I am excited with that, I have a pretty hefty goal to hit before Easter, so it's nice to see me getting on my way! No working out today, I slept in, I realllly needed it! And a day off isn't a bad thing really!

Randee - Thanks! You are the first person to notice and comment on my picture! I appreciate it! Do you use the wii to weigh yourself? I'm thinking of putting away mine, since the wii tracks everything.

Shari - I got SO into tennis that I hurt my arm! It's just feeling normal again today. My muscles were aching all day yesterday! The wii fit is super fun too!

-Aimee