Old 03-19-2009, 03:27 PM   #136  

S/C/G: 273/260.1/163

Height: 5'7"

Shari - sounds like good news on the work front! Hopefully you can get that stuff worked out and it'll be better for you!

Rosario - We are close in weight, just half a pound difference. I didn't know that! I am not the greatest with planning things, so a baby shower would just stress me out! I'd want everything to be perfect, which could get expensive! The ladies event is a work thing, we have a bunch of vendors coming in to do makeovers, and skin analysis'. It's set for May 8th, should be good since it's around Mother's Day.

So I weighed today for my wii fit goal, and I MADE IT!! I was down .4 this morning, taking me to 255.3 ! So I can change my ticker to 255, yesterday I was a little sad I could only change it to 256. But I made up for it today! I am a total dork.

-Aimee
SwimGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 03:53 PM   #137  
Fat-be-gone

congrats aimee!!! a one pound difference on the ticker COUNTS!! so it's okay to be a dork 8-)
Rosario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 11:01 PM   #138  
aka Wide in Winnipeg

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwimGirl View Post
Wendy - two weeks of vacation sounds GREAT! I could use some warm weather! Although I am looking forward to my trip to Winnipeg in a couple of weeks, but I bet we'll be freeeeezing our butts off!

-Aimee
Yes, it is still cold here =(

I'm back up to 146 I better get myself back in gear, I feel gross.

G'night everyone!

Ro~ BTW, I'm glad I found you on FB!!
back at it is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 04:05 PM   #139  
Fat-be-gone

wendy - me too!

well, yesterday and today have been real caca days. grrrr....eating and no exercise. I'm exhausted and I have no energy whatsoever. I know it's the food I'm eating that's bringing me down but I can't seem to stop. The scale was up this morning and I feel bloated and fluffy. Not a good feeling at all.

I have my doc appt tomorrow morning...maybe she'll slap some sense into me. I am soooo looking forward to it.

Let's see this weekend....I have to pick up some stuff for the baby shower. Heading over to my favorite stores...Target and Party City. I could live in those stores (yea, I know I'm lame). I have to wash my car. Poor big red hasn't had a bath in months!! Might go out for a movie tomorrow night with the bf. I will most def be catching up on some sleep and relaxation. And some cuddle time with the bf and the cat. I love the weekends!!

Hope you guys are all good!
Old 03-20-2009, 05:22 PM   #140  
Fat-be-gone

btw

Happy Spring everyone!!!

Last edited by Rosario; 03-20-2009 at 05:22 PM.
Old 03-21-2009, 01:18 PM   #141  

Rosario - I am totally embracing my dorkyness! Hope your doctor's appointment went well! I ate terrible the other day, had a subway sub and half a pop, omg, I felt SO nasty for the rest of the day!! It's SO not worth it, let that be the thing that gets you on track. You can feel good, and full of energy, it's all about the food you put into your body! You can do this, has nothing to do with willpower, it's all about choices.. and this is the only life you got! Food may taste good, but living a fulfilled life is much better!

Wendy - I have lots of clothes, so I'll just bundle up! It'll just be nice to go home after so long! Last time I was in Winnipeg I was there for 4 days, and all of those days were spent with my family, no visiting friends. I am looking forward to it.. not to mention being able go to for a walk! You just can't do that where I live now.. you gotta drive somewhere to go for a walk..

NCAA basketball is basically consuming my tv, and the bf doesn't want to leave the house. So it'll be a weird Saturday! He has a little bit of a cold, so he's using that as his excuse not to leave the couch.. lame! I have to go buy new shoes, and I guess I'll go grocery shopping too. Maybe go find somewhere to walk..

-Aimee
Old 03-22-2009, 06:45 PM   #142  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

everyone!

It's hot.....really hot! How is everyone feeling?
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 12:36 AM   #143  

Shari - it's COLD here! Please share!

Down 1 pound this morning.. had a ****ty weekend.. boo. Went shopping, spent too much money since I was so depressed.. but I got some cute clothes and more shoes.

-Aimee
Old 03-23-2009, 01:20 PM   #144  
Starbucks Addict!

Height: 5'4

Hi everyone...im having a problem......im sooo tired of losing weight! Well I like the losing weight part, but I hate measuring, writing things down, counting points, etc!! I KNOW I have to, but I dont WANT to!!! lol...it irritates me to no end. I guess im just being lazy.

Went to the beach with BF and all 4 kids and we shouldnt have done that! It was a disaster lol..I didnt do too bad with eating crappy food though. Walked/hiked around a huge a$$ lake..about 2 miles around..that was beautiful !!

Anyhoo...enough of my venting..

Have a great day!!
purplecrush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 03:15 PM   #145  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

WOOOT Aimee!

Randee, I know exactly how you feel! I was in the same position last year. So I stopped counting points and all that jazz. I usually easy for me to remember what I ate, when I'm not depressed and shoveling food down my throat.

Which is where I am now. I won't say I'm depressed but I've definitely been a human garbage disposal the last few days. I just don't seem to care anymore.
Old 03-25-2009, 12:03 AM   #146  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

everyone.

I was thinking about how crappy I've been feeling lately and I realized that too much shyt is going on. Pending power shut off, rent for next month, lease is about to end so I have to find another place, job makes me want to hurt myself, and the WL thing. So I've decided that I'm hiding the scale till May. I actually went and boxed it up after work. I feel a little bit better.
Old 03-25-2009, 10:37 AM   #147  
Fat-be-gone

shari - with everything going on in your life right now, maybe it is a good idea that you don't obsess over the scale. In the long run, that may be a good thing for you. Haven't you ever heard of the saying "don't go looking for love, let it find you"? Well, I think that applies to weight loss too. Sometimes, you lose weight without even trying. I guess not obsessing takes the pressure off of staying on plan and working out. You might be doing these things unconsciously if you're mind wasn't on it 24/7. Know what I mean? (or am I a nutcase who has no idea what they're talking about??) hang in there!

randee - that's hard! all the work that comes with eating right and losing weight can be a pain in the ***. But you ARE losing weight. So it's all for a greater good, right? One day, it won't be this tiring and irritating. But you know you have to pay your dues. It'll all be worth it in the end. So, like Shari, you hang in there too!!!

aimee - congrats on the loss!! you're kicking my butt what did you pick up when you went shopping? the dr's appt turned out good. everything came back normal. except for something in my liver. some count was too high so I need to go back in 6 weeks to get more bloodwork done. If the levels are still elevated, then we'll decide from there what to do. (I have no idea what levels and all, the nurse wasn't very good at giving me info).

Aimee, I'm taking your advice and watching what I really eat. These past couple of days I've been on a huuuuge gorgefest (again, the bf was involved) and I'm really tired of feeling rundown and icky. I've decided that fresh is best! I'm going to try to stay away as much as possible from processed and starchy foods. Starchy foods because they really drag me down, i.e. mashed potatoes, white rice, white bread. Processed foods because they just aren't good for me i.e. cookies, chips, and all that other junk. I'm going to try to stick with protein, fresh fruits and veggies, and whole grains. It's going to be tough, but I know if I put my mind to it, I can do it!! And I'll limit myself to one (hear that, one!) meal of whatever I want to eat!! I'm really hoping I can do this. It's nice knowing I've got a plan. Finally!!

I might be going to Las Vegas in July for my cousins bachelorette party. That's exciting. But something I really need to work for. Being fat in Vegas is a no-no. It's too damn hot and they're are too many hot bodies walking around. I WILL NOT be fat when I go to Vegas!!

T-minus 3 days til the baby shower. I've run out of money and there are still items to be bought. eek! I'll have to see what I've got up my sleeves.

Ok, I've talked for far too long. Hope you gals are all doing well!!

Last edited by Rosario; 03-25-2009 at 10:38 AM.
Old 03-26-2009, 02:34 PM   #148  

Randee - you've lost 50 pounds!! Lady, you are doing SO good, you have to keep it up! It didn't take you that long to lose it did it? You are doing too good to stop. Hope you are feeling better about it today! Was the beach really that warm that your kids were wearing t-shirts and shorts??? omg, I am dreaming of warmer weather!

Shari - Definitely get rid of that scale! It's really hard to lose weight under the best of circumstances, so trying to lose weight during the amount of stress you are under? No wonder you are struggling! You've got to focus on eating for energy to get through your days.

Rosario - Glad you've got some focus! Your plans sounds like mine before I went to South Beach, Josh's big plan for me is to count calories for 2-4 weeks and then switch to South Beach for 2-4 weeks.. he thinks by changing it up constantly my body won't get used to one plan and will lose weight faster. It was funny to hear him say that, he normally doesn't talk about my weight loss. Cute man. When I went shopping I got work t-shirts, and then a more dressy one, that hides my tummy! And I got a workout jacket, I am obsessed with those.. lol. Glad to hear the dr's appointment went well! Josh had elevated liver enzymes once, it was from taking tylenol/ibuprofen. He had to stop taking all drugs for over 2 months. But he's normal now!

I haven't been doing the best these days, but we finally went grocery shopping! I'd eaten every healthy thing in my house, I will weigh today, but it'll be bad.. just cross your fingers for me that it's not TOO bad! Josh and I might go downtown today to check out the stuff going on for the Juno's, which is basically the Canadian version of American Music Awards or Grammy's. It's happening in Vancouver this year, the tickets are a little expensive for us to actually go, but they are doing free concerts starting today! Kinda cool. Anyways, I am off! Have a good one!

-Aimee
Old 03-27-2009, 09:23 PM   #149  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

everyone!

How are you all doing?

So the power got shut off this morning. Thankfully it was in the morning, and I was home so I was able to set out some candles before I left for work. I'm going to see if I can stow what food I have in a neighbor's fridge for a while.

Crazy, crazy, I finally got my first WAH job offer but all the schedules run into my current job! It was much needed money too, $500 right off bat when I completed training, $8.75/hr. I'm so afraid they are going to take forever to send me another offer!

Mama and the fam are leaving for Alabama on Sunday.

TTYL! I'll try to check in sometime this week.
Old 03-30-2009, 12:54 PM   #150  
Fat-be-gone

I've been gone but now I'm back. Baby shower finally came and went. Everything turned out great!! Lots of people didn't show up but whatever, we still had a great time with the ones that did. My eating has been out of control, but with nothing to plan anymore , I can concentrate on my dieting and working out. Yay! Gotta look good this summer!!

Ix-nay on that eating plan that I had set forth in that earlier post. I guess I'll start slow by watching my portions and trying to stay away from junky food. And only one cheat meal per week. ONE!! that's going to be hard with bf always wanting to eat out but I guess I can always practice making good decisions.

Oh yea, and of course there's the working out part. Ay caramba!!

shari - I'm sorry about your power and that job. Everything happens for a reason...so I'm sure you'll get an even better job offer. Just have faith and stay positive!!

aimee - that's cool about those free concerts. I can't wait til the weather is nicer so me and the bf can go out in search of some of those. How did it go with the scale?? Good, I hope. Where do you shop at??

how is everyone else???