Old 07-26-2009, 09:44 PM   #526  

Height: 5'7"

Hi,

I actually relaxed today. I got up, went to church, took a nap, read the Sunday paper and read some. It was so nice to relax.

So, once I get all relaxed, my husband, who has a habit of leaning to one side in the recliner did that very thing and broke the dang thing! I don't know if it can be fixed or not! So,,the stress starts building again.

I'm looking forward to my lunch time workout tomorrow. My body is telling me that it is ready to move.

Mindy: It's great that you know your body is doing what it usually does and that you will see the scales going down again.
Thanks for the suggestion to go to find out how many calories I should take in to lose weight. It told me 2,312! How can that be right?

Kelly and Ward: I miss you! Where are you guys?
MyChoice2bfit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 03:10 PM   #527  

S/C/G: 235/171/150

Height: 5'4"

Hi everyone. I am just sitting here maintaining. I will do really well with my food for a couple days, then go out to dinner, or out with family, and bomb. My hubby and I are still working out most days, probably 5 out of 7 days of the week, but without my eating habits under control, it won't do a whole lot of good.

Susie--I laughed picturing your husband falling out of the chair. I guess that'll teach him! Don't worry about the gain last Thursday, I know you will have a loss this week. I am glad you looked at calorie count.com, but be careful what you put in for your active-ness. If you work out a lot, which you do, then your number might be screwed up. Over 2300 seems like a lot to me, too.

Mindy--You show that body who's boss! Keep up what you're doing. Keep that body guessing so that weight will drop.

Ward--Hope you are not on a bender. Come back!
Kelly530 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 08:43 PM   #528  
mtiger

S/C/G: 251.5/177/145

Wink

This 183-184 thing is getting old. I am having one of those times where it seems that no matter what I try, nothing is working. I really want to be under 180 when we go back to school. That means I need to lose about 4 pounds. Is that too much to ask?? Really???

Susie- If you put in exercise also it will tell you how much you burned for the day so you can figure out how much you should eat. It is a little tricky to learn how it works at first, but once you do it is great.

Kelly- Well I'm with ya on the maintaining thing. It sucks when you want to see some loss, any loss. try to stay home and eat. I know it's not as much fun, but we know it is better.

Ward- Come and check in please.
mtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 08:41 PM   #529  
mtiger

Wink

Ladies!! It didn't feel that hot today but man was it muggy. When I started doing my 3 mile walk/jog I realized how humid it was. When I got home I was soaking wet, i mean soaking.

We went to an ice cream shop for dinner tonight. I had a grilled chicken sandwich, pretty good. Then I splurged and got an ice cream cone. I only ate half of a small. Not too bad.

The scale is still not cooperating, so I'll just keep doing my thing. I know it will move someday. As long as I don't have a repeat of May, when I gained .6.
Old 07-28-2009, 09:13 PM   #530  

Hi Ladies,

I survived the big cubicle move at my work on Monday. 650 people in my building moved cubicles. I am in my cube and have all my boxes put away except 3 that will go in external file cabinets. I actually got some work done yesterday. I did work until 6:30 p.m. and I forgot to eat lunch!

Today I ate lunch and I got a workout in. I also made a decision to get a Blackberry and I will be using it to log my food into fitday. I've used this before and it was very helpful in my weight-loss journey. I lost 60 lbs when I used it.

Kelly: It was sort of funny when my husband fell out of the chair. His dad came over and helped him fix it so that I can take a couple of weeks to do some comparrison furniture shopping. I'm glad to hear that you are still working out with your hubby. I have the same problem with food. I love to workout but I hate to have to pay attention to my food but I know that I have to do both.

Mindy: Amazing...a 3 mile jog/walk...I remember when you were just doing a mile
Old 07-29-2009, 07:41 PM   #531  
mtiger

Wink

Ladies. I noticed that we are over 500 posts. We will probably get cut off pretty soon. We should think about starting a new thread. Maybe I'll try it and see if I can figure out how to do it.

I was down a little today. YAY!!! I was 182.4, but feel like I've put a lot on throughout the day. I'll probably be back up again tomorrow. I need to get in a workout yet today. Not sure what it will be yet. Kelly and I went to lunch today and then a movie. I feel like I ate too much and was not very active today. We'll see.

Susie- Congrats on the move. Hopefully things will settle down for you now. Have fun with the Blackberry too.
Old 07-30-2009, 06:15 AM   #532  

It's Thursday ladies and for me that means weigh-in. I also get my measurments tonight. That really helps to see those...they were very encourging last time where the scales just don't always show our hard work.

There are two positions that have posted at my place of employment and I am going to apply for them. They are the same type of jobs just on different brands. I REALLY want to get the opportunity for an interview. I think if I can get that I have a good chance of getting at least one of them. I'm a "praying" person so I've been praying about this sort of opportunity for awhile and yesterday there were the postings.

Mindy & Kelly: What movie did you guys go see? More importantly what did you have for lunch.

Mindy: Didn't it feel great to see that number on the scales? Even if you do go up a bit, you now know that your body can and will get to that number...remember that each time you get to your lowest weight. If you can figure out the thread thing that would be great. Just be sure to put a note on this thread as to where the new one is. I wouldn't want to loose you guys!

I'm going to see if I can't find Ward on Facebook and let her know we are really missing her!
Old 07-30-2009, 01:07 PM   #533  
mtiger

Wink

Okay ladies. I started a new thread. I am going to try and attach a link, but if it doesn't work this is how to find it. Go to support forun, then support groups, then Jan Club 2009-continued.

Hope I don't lose you.

Last edited by mtiger; 07-30-2009 at 01:09 PM.
Old 07-30-2009, 01:13 PM   #534  
mtiger

Wink

Okay, I'm frustrated and can't figure out the link thing. It should be easy to find though. I'll keep checking back here to make sure you find the new one. I am going to the other thread to post for today. See ya there.