Closed Thread

Old 04-30-2002, 10:06 PM   #1  

Default Didnt Think I Was Going To Be Let Back In

HI EVERYONE

geez, I had to try like 3 times to sign in and log on to this site and it kept telling me I wasnt a user and it would send be a password and then it would tell me it was over 24 hours when it really was only 2 minutes......ohh well,, I finally made it in here....

count me in for boot camp(???) I was doing so well and then this weekend I went on carb binge....time to start over.....lets go...I have my journal out and I will keep track...florida trip is just around the corner and I did not make my goal for it so I at least want to feel a little better than I do right now..then go gung ho when I return...I am planning on staying as much on program as I can while on vacation but I am not gonna beat myself up too bad......

take care......
Old 05-01-2002, 08:20 AM   #2  
Trying to find my way.

S/C/G: 244/220/145

Height: 5'2''

Glad to have you back in!! It is very tramatic to think you are not allowed at a place that means so much to you!!! We still love you!!!

When is the trip to florida?
Closed Thread