Old 12-06-2008, 04:04 PM   #91  
kitty Momo

Saturday -

I can't believe I am so far behind! Gabrielle and I drove into Portland today for the weekend.

Thanks for the good wishes on the coworker, she wasn't so bad yesterday when I worked w/ her. I think she is just bossy and doesn't have a good home life, I was surprised when another worker said that she (Snicker Worker) walked in on her husband and another lady fooling around. Not that that excuses rudeness but whatever.

Oh, I was opening up a case of toilet paper at work....and my hand slipped and I hit myself in the face below the lip...so , I have a bruise....and I even have 2 zits. It is like.......what more God???

I feel fat! Back up to 149! I didn't even weigh this morning. Gabster and I went to a pancake house and had breakfast. I had a bowl of oatmeal and she had eggs, pancakes and 2 sausage links. Of course she didn't eat it all....lol, I had 1 link and a few pieces of panackes that were left over.

anyway, we have tons to do and I could be moving next week! So, I am stressed but I love my job and the area I live , so it is all good

catch up more tonight!
Mom2Gaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 05:07 PM   #92  
starting over again......

S/C/G: 261.4/261.4/200

Height: 5'4"

well, we almost didn't make it to the party last night. Tommy got home from work and asked me to help him. So, I went out to the van and stepped on the brake for him. then I heard "son of a b****!" and I knew it wasn't good. come to find out, the back brake line had rotted and was leaking. he called around to get some prices and was able to get it fixed today, after he got off of work.

we still ended up going last night, we just took it really easy and stayed in the middle lane so we didn't have to brake that much. Our friends, who were watching the kids, let us borrow their truck to go to the party. so that was nice of them.

Brandon had a birthday party for a friend from school today. I told him that he needed to get into the bath tub so that he was clean for the party. He told me "no, I'm sick." So, I said "well, if you are sick, then you need to take some medicine." He gladly complied, which I knew then that he wasn't bsing me when he took it. Marissa and Logan got some medicine as well. The boys are still sleeping and Marissa is walking around playing. The kids didn't get up until 12:30 this afternoon! So, I knew that something was on the horizon...we are suppose to go to our niece's birthday party tomorrow, but my sister hasn't emailed us back and with the kids being sick, we are going to nix it. we do however have to go grocery shopping probably in the morning, and then Tommy is going to wash our laundry.

I am going to be putting up some more pictures on myspace and facebook here in a second. I took some pictures yesterday and today....and then I am going to add some snow pictures, from when we lived up north and from today. so look out for those!
tommysgirl18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 06:12 PM   #93  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 220/191/186

Hello all...

Busy day today. The weather was so freakin nice though and I HAD to get out and get a walk in. I had planned only 1/2 of it but couldn't resist! I haven't walked outdoors in sooo long I had to today. And plan on going to the park tomorrow to walk a good 2 or 3 miles as well. Also, did my dvd and some weights so feeling good about that. Hoping for a good WI come Monday. I have been doing great with the food as well. Really need to do some thinking and planning tomorrow because we have Chase & Cambries church program to attend and it's at the time we usually eat. Look forward to that. Plus we are having an open house tomorrow. Had a showing today and also put in an offer on the wallpaper house so as I said. busy day today. I love it though!

JULES... on the loss, impressive! Hoping you feel better soon

SUSAN...yay to moving! And I am glad the co-worker was acting a little better. Glad too that you like your job and where you live. I want some of Gaby's breakfast! Hey, 149 is not so bad. You always do great and I know you will be at goal soon!

FRANCIE...yay to a smaller size!

MINDEE...omg, I don't think I will ever get over the poo story, yuck! And I didn't have to clean it up! Kids do the weirdest/funniest things don't they? Hey, that's what V and a friend did on his truck Wed...he had been leaking brake fluid but neither one could get to it until then. Glad you guys were able to get to the party.

KATY...sorry to hear all goings on...hoping everyone is fine. And glad to see you posting! I'll try to find you on facebook but honestly, I don't really spend time there.

TAMMY...THANK YOU!! I received your gift today! Made me laugh and I LOVE IT!

That's about all I have. Was up kinda early to get some pinto beans cooked for chili. Wanted to get the beans cooked so that I could light some candles and get the bean smell out of the house...and chili sounds so good to me for dinner right now...kinda hungry!

Going to go check out Mindee's pictures and see if I can find RK on facebook.

Have a wonderful weekend!
FrouFrou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 08:29 PM   #94  
kitty Momo

I am back for a second, waiting to head out for the zoolights up at the zoo.

I picked up a rinse for the hair *nutmeg and it came out kind of dark but it covers all that icky paprika that is taking it's own sweet time to grow out. Also, picked up a coat for Gaby at 50 % off.....the R's were getting G going at the store. I think Gaby likes the attention,,,,she was running and dropped her gum on the carpet and we watched as she stuck it back in her mouth. omg- she is not my child. lol

Jules - hee haw chickie, great about your weight loss, I am hoping you are feeling better now??

Cristina- I bet your home looks lovely all dolled up for Christmas, hope you get a good showing for the open house! I think I would be happy between 145/150, getting below that is hard. I was down to 135 but gained to 145 for several years, so I am ok w/ where I am,,,,just don't want to go over 150 .......these holidays are tough w/ all the goodies around.

Katy - I want to knit! How long did it take you to learn? I wanted to go to PCC's Christmas program this afternoon, but zoolights won out. It is beautiful around the park, isn't it?

Sassy - Hope your back is feeling better? You hav found some cute pictures!

Kathy - I was off for a year and enjoyed the time just taking care of Gaby. I got wages for 4 months and after that unemployment, plus the 13 week extension they had. Anyway, enjoy it while you can!

Francie - Good for you on getting into a smaller size! ewwww, they have a pet tree at work was going to tell about my Momo along w/ a picture - thought of you on that.

Sue- I want to go w/ your mother! Sounds like fun. Co worker is small......you can probably take her...lol..I think she is 5 feet.

Mindee- Yikes lady, good you were able to get the brakes fixed before anything happened. Remember it was so dark when I drove home last week?? Seems I had a headlight out. Duh, got it fixed now.

Tammy - :waves: hope you are well!

Did I get everyone??? Hope so.....better go walk off my dinner at the zoo.

chat more later.
Old 12-06-2008, 09:29 PM   #95  
I was born this way hey!

S/C/G: Not telling/Shh/150

Height: 5'3

We put up our tree yay!! Our tree looks all ghetto, lol. We're sooooo gonna get a new one next year for sure, lol. It looks really pretty though.

Anyways, we're watching the ASU vs. UofA game right now. ASU is in the lead right now. YAY!!! Fonzo is for UofA of course, cuz he's from Tuscon, lol. I doubt we'll finish the game. We're gonna watch Get Smart soon.

Susan~I've always wanted to get Christmas pics for the cats..but theres just too many of them, lol. Plus, they dont sit still..LOL!!! Maybe we'll pick one cat and take her to get a pic with Santa at Petsmart, lol.
Shopaholic1204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 12:26 AM   #96  
kitty Momo

I think I will put alittle tree up for Gaby but nothing beyond one that can stand on a table. I am glad you and Fonzo got one up!

Speaking of X-Mas I will be working that day - no biggie, I will have Christmas eve day off so we can celebrate that evening. And after this Monday I will work 6 days straight so you won't see me much on line.

I am going to get my pj's on and go to bed. It was freezing up at the zoo, my hands were so cold. I liked seeing all the lights but there was a lot of people and that wasn't very fun. I did get to see the baby elephant, he is very cute.

and we (G , Rach & I) had our picture taken with a billy goat.....yes, some people do a picture w/ a reindeer and maybe even santa, here in the NW it is a goat. A very cute goat I must say ( or maybe it was a sheep??? )....Rach just begged to get one taken so we did.

Have another turkey to cook tomorrow and I am thinking of just staying and going home on Monday. Course I have so much to do at home......ugh,

night,

Last edited by Mom2Gaby; 12-07-2008 at 12:29 AM.
Old 12-07-2008, 09:52 AM   #97  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 220/191/186

Hello, and a good Sunday to all!

SUSAN...made me laugh, a goat?! And eeewww to Gaby and the gum, lol. Cambrie is going thru a phase, or we hope it's a phase where she keeps putting stuff, anything in her mouth. Josh said she had candy in her mouth and he asked where she got it she said off the floor. She keeps eating her buggers too, lol! Love those ages, too freakin cute! Bet your hair looks pretty! And we will miss you, no posting for 6 days.

FRANCIE...I don't think your tree looked ghetto, I liked it! And the blue lights around the door. I put blue lights on the mantle this year. I love to add some somewhere in the house, on the outside though, I think they are hideous, lol. Love that Fonzo's sweatshirt was glowing, lol!

Well, just thought I would check in while I had a few minutes. Josh got everything wrong, time, place, blah for Cambrie & Chase's program at church so I called last night to make sure. He thought it was at 7 p.m. and at the church where Cambrie goes to preschool...that's hers Tuesday evening. This one is during service today so we have to leave about 10:15 to get there...at least I get to go to church, lol. Haven't been in so long because I don't care to go by myself.

So up early to get a couple of things done before we leave in case we get back too late to do it before the open house. I did my slim & thin dvd once and then did half of it for 45 minutes of exercise so far. Headed to the park for a good long walk later. It is supposed to be 54 today so that is great walking weather.

I am kind of excited about WI tomorrow. I weighed Monday at 182.4, Thursday at 182 so hoping I at least am still at that tomorrow. We'll see. Looking forward to the new changes with WW too, so the meeting may be a little longer tomorrow.

Better get going.

Have a GREAT Sunday!

P.S. Hiya KATY...glad to hear the boys won! Bet they were excited! And kudos to you for staying away from the pizza! That would have been hard for me. Hope little L gets to feeling better.

Last edited by FrouFrou; 12-07-2008 at 09:55 AM. Reason: To say Hi to Katy!
FrouFrou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 11:47 AM   #98  
Not Giving Up

Height: 5'9"

Happy Sunday Ladies.

Cristina - Have fun at the Christmas program today. Wow, you are my hero with managing to get all your excercise in, stay on track with your eating, and you are actually very close to reaching your goal. I hope that your open house went well, and you are able to get into your wallpaper house soon.

Katy -Congratulations to the boys. What sort of project did they make? I hope that you have a relaxing day, and hope L feels better soon. It is no fun when they are sick. We will try and spend today doing all of Cole's homework from last week. Good thing we had a relaxing day yesterday.

Susan - That is to funny - Goat? Sheep? I guess you better post us the picture so that we know which one it is. We will miss you while you are away working. I am glad that the coworker is better. But remember, we have your back. I will keep sending out the vibes to her that she better be nice to our sister! Give the girls a hug for me.

Francie - WTG on the smaller size. That always makes one feel a little better.
How many cats do you have? Do you have your pictures on facebook or myspace? Do you get along with your BIL?

Jules - WTG on the loss. Sorry that you haven't been feeling well though. Little Dominic walks already? Roxy doesn't walk yet, but she is starting to talk and it is pretty funny. This mornings word is Thankyou, and Meow. She keeps chasing the cat around and saying meow. When is Dominic's birthday?

Sassy - how are you feeling? I am going to learn how to post those cute pictures that you always find. But for now Cole has to pick from the smiles list, and this is what he sends you today. Did you manage to get any shopping done this weekend? I am going to go shopping this week and try to get it all done.

Mindee - I hope that you had a good time at the party. Glad that Tommy got the brakes fixed. Sorry to hear that your little ones are not feeling well also. There is alot of colds and sickness going around right now.

Tammy - Hello out there, how are you doing?

Well, my MIL called me yesterday and asked me if she could come for Christmas. Of course I said NO - JK I told her yes it was no problem. So she is going to book her flight for the 21st. Now however, my DH figures that the house needs to be just perfect so I will have the next few weeks to get it perfect. I try to tell him that every closet and drawer does not need to be perfect. I think that for today, we are stuck at home. We had lots of freezing rain that turned to snow, so it is very slick around here. No reason to go out anywhere. It will give me a good jumpstart on all my closets and drawers. Men.

BBL - Hope everyone enjoys their day.

Last edited by luckycharm; 12-07-2008 at 11:49 AM.
luckycharm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 12:53 PM   #99  
kitty Momo

oops, we are at 100 post.......

I just had a *little bit of eggs, a *little bit of hash browns and a *little bit of sausage for breakfast. I probably won't lose anything when all said and done this holiday season , lol.

Sure, I will copy the picture and send with the Christmas cards!! I think it was a sheep, what do you think Katy? The barn animals down at the family farm....anyway we had a real pretty one , after our pic they changed goat/sheep. Rach looks like a real farm chick, so stoic,,,,just needed to give her a pitch fork to hold.

Katy - No, I don't have a place to live in but I am moving anyway, lmbo. My mom says I would make a great gypsy. Hugs to L, hope she is feeling better. I will have to look into the knitting, I have always wanted to learn.

Kathy - I never have had a MIL.......oh, I did w/ my first husband back when I was 26....after 2 years we seperated and she told her son "she has such a pretty face to burn in ****".....*cough*cough...I guess they didn't believe in divorce. lol anyway........clean like a mad woman!!

Cristina - I hate my hair - grrrrrrrr. Wassup w/ the buggers?? I noticed Gaby doing something nasty the other day in that dept and she insisted buggers were good. Ewwwwwww. You are an Exercise Queen.....I give up even trying to keep up w/ you....hehe. Enjoy the programs w/ the kids!

I have orientation T/W so maybe I can post those days....Th/F is iffy. We do have computers around at work and I noticed *someone* in my dept has visited 3FC..... ...I hope my ID is never found out -lol,,,,S/S I probably could post. So it wouldn't be a total 6 days without posting, I would quit my job before that happened....haha......

k- whatever.......lol.....I need to get busy,,,slept til 8:30, it was so nice! I need to hunt for a dress for Gabster to wear at her school program the 15th.

chat later

Last edited by Mom2Gaby; 12-07-2008 at 12:54 PM.
Old 12-07-2008, 01:03 PM   #100  
I was born this way hey!

S/C/G: Not telling/Shh/150

Height: 5'3

Susan~Aww..taking pics with a cute goat is always fun!!!

Katy~I'll have pics after the Christmas Party on thursday night, or friday. Thats great that the boys took first!!!!! Yay for not eating the pizza. Wish I could do that. We found this totally great pizza place here and its hard to resist it, lol.

Cristina~Well, there are some braches missing (cuz last year the cats just had to sit in the tree, lol). And its all tilted funny, (April kept knocking it over last year, lol). But I guess its just loved, lol. I love the blue lights..they're just so pretty. We got blue icicle lights for the outside too. It looks sooooooooo pretty. If you have stairs, you could always add some more lights there. OR put them up around the door!! That would be really pretty. Oh ya..that sweatshirt is like a reflector or something. The pants are like that too, lol. But I'm wearing his sweat pants so ya, lol. (Size medium!! OoO0)

Kathy~I have 4 cats, lol. And I have pics of them on my myspace. I do get along with my BIL (I have 2 BILs and 2 SIL..dont really get along with one of my SIL though). I havent seen him since he was a little bit younger though. He's like 18 now. I think I last saw him when he was 16. They grew up so effin fast, lol.

I should go..Fonzo is dancing all weird, LOL!!!
Shopaholic1204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 02:52 PM   #101  
ugggg.....

Francie--Happy Anniversary...you better go dance weird with Fonzo...Ry says his cat Hobbs broke the first "unbreakable" ornament of the season....

Susan--I am still over 200 so I can come sit on your snickering coworker and you can point and laugh....yuck on the moving again...

Kathy--Dominic will be 1 on January 4th..both my kids walked early and he has it mastered at 11 months. It's too cute to watch him "dance"...he is so fun. I have to post more pics. When does/did Roxy turn 1???

Cristina--I truly don't know what I did....I am eating less--no appetite and what I do eat I can't taste cause I am so stuffy. hope you keep going down. I have lost 14.5 lbs total since I started WW 12 weeks ago. I am trying to get in my water and I really need to exercise, but it's hard with having Dominic so much. Even with Teri and Jerry here I do most of the taking care of.

Katy--I really think Teri and I are just passing it back and forth...I am starting to feel better..my 7-10 days will be up Monday, but Teri has it again..Yay for the boys..

Mindee--glad you had fun at the party--I will have to check out your pics...I don't know how you do everything you do with all three kids...I forgot how much work it is having a little one around.....

Sassy--hope you are feeling better...waiting for Teri to do something for me and I will have your package sent!!

Well I am on a decluttering bug again...finished my kitchen cabinets/laundry & pantry today. I want to do more but I am trying to do a little at a time and not get overwhelmed and quit. Dominic will be at his house Monday & Tuesday with his Mom so I will hit two more sections then. He's back on Wednesday nights since Teri does the night closing of the store. I dread doing Ry's old room so I will tackle it last--I will take a section at a time and not do it all at once. Teri helped me do her room--there are still some things she doesn't want to give up or take with her.

Well off to get this boy down for his afternoon nap--he wants me not his Mom and she isn't trying very hard...
jules1216 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 05:39 PM   #102  
kitty Momo

PLEASE STOP and POST at THREAD #65!!!