Old 12-02-2008, 12:25 AM   #31  
starting over again......

S/C/G: 261.4/261.4/200

Height: 5'4"

well, I have a busy Tuesday ahead of me......I have to call and schedule mine and Tommy's doctor's appointment. I talked with him, and he said an early Friday morning appointment would work for him. so I will be calling them on Tuesday to make that appointment. I am going to ask about her checking my thyroid when I go for my appointment. I have been really tired lately, and a couple of the other symptoms. So, I am going to make it well worth the visit and get every thing checked.

I am in the process of uploading some pictures onto facebook, per a request of a friend of mine since she doesn't go on myspace all that often. I really need to get my butt into the kitchen to empty and reload the dishwasher.

Jules~ Brandon is so ready for snow that he went and put his snow suit on instead of getting dressed for school! He keeps getting mad that it keeps melting on him before he can go out and play in it!

Kathy~ I am so sorry to hear that you were laid off. I hope that you are able to get something quick, either what you were doing or a different job.

Sue~ How long do you think your mom will stay in Florida?

Cristina~ I love the ones of them sitting down, but I also love the one where Marissa is right in front of the camera and the boys are looking off behind her. Even when they are being silly, they take great pictures!
tommysgirl18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 04:13 AM   #32  
I was born this way hey!

S/C/G: Not telling/Shh/150

Height: 5'3

Jules~I'm gonna have to check out the stores near DC then. I really loved the KOP though. I was gonna try that stuff, but I dunno. Does it taste weird??

Cristina~If you dont mind me asking..how much is WW?? I would try it, but bubbly people gets on my nerves, lol. AND I worry about money, lol.

Mindee~Loved all the pics!!!!
Shopaholic1204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 09:15 AM   #33  
~Believe~

S/C/G: XXX/-155/140

Happy White Tuesday All!

Its a snowin' outside!!! Sooo perrrttyyyy. Too bad I have to go back out in it tonight.

Well I spent another night all alone. I was singing the song "Mrs. Lonely" (instead of Mr. Lonely lol) Man it sure makes the night DRAG by when you are all by yourself! and I do mean ALL by myself! At least until dayshift comes in at 7 am, at least where I sit.

Then I get off of work after working 12.5 hours ALL ALONE and my coworker (who has called off the last two nights and is also going to be gone tonight) texts me 3 minutes until I have to leave saying, "Hey can you ask our boss to do my timecard?" Well I don't see this until I am already out in my car and I rode the elevator down with our boss on my way out. GGGGRRRR! So I am ignoring her text message. lol. May sound cruel but I didn't even get a "Hi how ya doin?" or "how'd your night go?" nothing. I'm Just a messenger girl. PPPPFFFFTTT. Why is it my responsibility to make sure HER time card is done??? Anyways I guess I am just bitter because I just worked 12.5 hours ALL ALONE and I have a HEADACHE!!! lol.

Anyways................Jules, no worries. DH was supposed to get Miss Susan's out yesterday but he forgot it so he has to take it today. Grrrr. Men. lol. He has a post office in his work so its easy-peasy for him, that is if he remembers! lol.

Well I am off to watch a little tv and then off to bed. I am soooo tired! I didn't sleep very well yesterday. I went to bed too late because I did too much. lol. So today I'm not doin' a thing!!! lol.

TTYL!

Last edited by Sassy_Chick; 12-02-2008 at 09:17 AM.
Sassy_Chick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 10:02 AM   #34  
I work with germs!!

Height: 5'2"

It's my Birthday!!!

Am I going to slack today....no....still got so much to do. Finish decorating the tree, carry all the boxes to the basement. Decorate the foyer and take in my fake pumpkins from the front porch and get it ready to put lights out on Thurs when dh has off from work. Going out for dinner tonight is all the celebration I'll have today. I usually get lots of ecards from my kids and sisters. Other than that, it's just an ordinary day for me.

Cristina--please pm me your address. I have one but it might be before you moved the last time. Congrats on heading back to WW. Brave girl doing it before the holidays. I can't handle it now and will go back the first of the year.

Francie--Happy Anniversay!!

Susan--Thanks for making the change for the gift exchange. I was getting a little worried not hearing from Asia.

Jules--This should be a fun Christmas with little Dominic. I found a ornament last night while decoration the tree that had pics of my kids when dd was newborn and ds was 20 mo. Sure brought back memories.

Kathy--How am I going to explain my "What, you mean this old thing? I've had it forever" when it gets delivered Thurs when dh has off that day from work? Maybe I let him think it's something for him for Christmas

Hugs to Mindee, Sue, Sassy, Katy, Christi, Asia...hope I'm not missing anyone. Better get my butt moving and finish stuff around here. The cleaning lady cleans this Thurs and I don't needs boxes and stuff laying around. My sis is coming to visit this weekend from Charlotte, NC. so I'll do shopping with her and maybe start wrapping gifts. I also need to start my cards.....hate doing cards.....love getting them.....hate doing them

Have a wonderful day ladies. I'll eat a bite of cake for ya'll.
sz2atheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 10:28 AM   #35  
I was born this way hey!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR TAMMY

Am I like living in the only place where it hasnt snowed yet!!!!!!!!!! This sucks!!!!!!! I want more snow!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Shopaholic1204; 12-02-2008 at 10:29 AM.
Old 12-02-2008, 11:03 AM   #36  
I can dream, can't I?

Height: 5'5"

That's my version of a PARTY!!!

Happy Birthday Tammy.
suetalks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 01:08 PM   #37  

well, I just tried to call and schedule our appointments, and the office is closed until 1:30 for lunch.....so I will be calling back later on. other then that, nothing really new......I was going to make cookies, but I will make them tomorrow.

Francie~ Thanks for the nice comments! Happy early anniversary! Any plans to celebrate?

Tammy~ Happy birthday!!!!!!!

Sassy~ I hope your friend gets better soon so that you aren't so lonely at work at night!

I should scoot and figure out something to occupy my time with....
Old 12-02-2008, 01:32 PM   #38  
I was born this way hey!

Mindee~What kind of cookies were you gonna bake?? And Fonzo has thursday off. So I wanted to watch Titanic the night before, lol. Then we're gonna go see Four Christmases. Then later that night, we're gonna watch the greatest love movie of all time (well..next to Gone with the Wind, lol) THE NOTEBOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So thats basically it, lol.

I'm just so excited for our anniversary. 4 years baby!! I'm pretty sure certain people in our families thought we wouldnt last this long. So to them!! LoL!!

Last edited by Shopaholic1204; 12-02-2008 at 01:34 PM.
Old 12-02-2008, 02:53 PM   #39  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 220/191/186

Happy Birthday to you...
Happy Birthday to you...
Happy Birthday dear Tammy...
Happy Birthday to you!
And many more...
From channel four...
And scooby do...
On channel two...

Lol or something like that...can't remember how exactly the end part goes.

A very HAPPY BIRTHDAY to YOU!

Last edited by FrouFrou; 12-02-2008 at 02:54 PM.
FrouFrou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 03:41 PM   #40  

just popping back in to keep myself moving.....I have been so tired lately, that I have been wondering about my thyroid and if it might be low. my OB/GYN at the time, five years ago, did a work up because she was wondering if it was low. so I am going to ask my doctor next Friday when we go.

I was talking to a friend of mine, and she told me to look up Chronic Fatigue and Adrenal Fatigue symptoms as well. So, I will be doing all that later when I get the kids to bed. Right now, I am waiting for the mail to come and then I am going to let Monster Logan out!

Francie~ That sounds like great, romantic plans! I love the notebook! I cried like a baby.
Old 12-02-2008, 04:01 PM   #41  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 220/191/186

Okay, I am back...

Posted a Happy Birthday to Tammy and then had to go grab some lunch, lol.

MINDEE...yeah, that one is a cute picture too! She sure has a pretty smile. I have been really tired lately too. But I am thinking with me it is just the weather. I can't get up early and go walk outside so I have been sleeping later and getting up feeling lazy.

FRANCIE...I paid $28 to start WW last night and then from then on it is $9 every meeting. Yeah, bubbly people kind of irritate me, lol. This girl was bouncing off the walls! Lol Tell me how you like Four Christmases...I was wanting to go see that, it looks funny. Not so much a fan of Reese Witherspoon but I love Vince Vaughn.

SASSY...sorry you were all alone. Hey, sometimes being alone is good...I know I like being alone and having some quiet.

JULES...watch the mail missy, mailed the package today.

TAMMY...hoping you have a wonderful BD today!

SUE...it's always nice when you have a support system. This time I decided to do WW alone because the hubby wants to lose but just keeps eating, and eating and eating so...he'll say, "I need to do something" I told him I've tried to help but you just get grouchy so...I mean I will help him and support him when he does, if he does actually decided to do something but until then I am thinking of myself. Yeah, I am not going to walk in the wind...it makes it much colder so I don't blame you for not committing to walking outside, brrrr.

Hello to Katy, Susan, Kathy, Asia, Kristi

Well, not a lot going on today. I had some errands to run this morning and then came home. Did a dvd and going to do another one after the weather on the news later. Getting ready to do a little, probably a mile on the treadmill. I have decided to not kill myself with the exercise anymore. I have to find a medium where at some point the amount of exercise is something that I can do for the rest of my life. And 90+ minutes I don't think is going to happen forever. Aiming for one hour and if I get a little more then yay, if not I am not going to fret over it.

Food is going well...staying within my points so far. Of course this is just day 1.

Have a wonderful day!
FrouFrou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 07:02 PM   #42  
~Believe~

S/C/G: XXX/-155/140

Man I have such a bad headache ...............UGH............

TG tonight is my lastnight...........Yes sometimes being alone is good, but 34 hours worth is pretty lonely. Esp when your stuck at a desk ..........

Anyways, enough of my whining.

Happy Bday Tammy!

Sassy_Chick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 07:18 PM   #43  
I work with germs!!

Height: 5'2"

Thank you all for your Birthday wishes We just got back from eating dinner out. I had a wonderful low fat dinner of fish, rice and steamed veggies and then topped it off with German Choc Cake Gonna watch Biggest Loser and take it easy the rest of the evening. Tomorrow gotta run errands and buy Cristina a Christmas gift Again, thanks ladies!!
sz2atheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 08:28 PM   #44  

well, I am still sleepy, even after taking a snooze on the couch with Brandon. I am not sure what is going on, but I am hoping that I can get every thing figured out next Friday!

I had to take a tote of our Christmas stuff outside because it had some pine cones in it, and since I am allergic to pine trees, I thought that that was what had me all wishy washy......now I am not too sure. I will just head to bed early tonight and see if that is what I am in need of!

Kathy~ I got your PM, and sent you one back. I found you on there, and sent you a request!

Cristina~ I wonder if the weather might have something to do with me. Although, it really hasn't been that different besides colder then it was before. The darkness factor gets to me....I will be sitting on the couch and look outside and see that it is pitch black outside, and then look at the clock and see that it is only 8:30 or 9:00 at night!

Sassy~ I hope your headache goes away soon! Have fun on your last night for this week!

Tammy~ Again, happy birthday! My hubby loves German Chocolate Cake, so does my dad.
Old 12-02-2008, 11:15 PM   #45  
Not Giving Up

Height: 5'9"

Tammy-Happy Birthday

Mindee - Thanks, I will go find you next after I am done this.

Sassy - Hope you get rid of your headache. Glad that you have a short week.

Cristina - What DVDs do you do? I got a treadmill, so I am going to start working out on that everyday. At least now I will have lots of time to workout.

Sue - Sorry about the DH high blood pressure. I've got some good slow cooker recipes I'll send to you.

SuzyQ - Have you recovered from your trip? Cole has got the flu so he hasn't been to school for 2 days. How does Gaby like school?

Hi Katy - how are things going with you?

Francie - Happy early Anniversary. I love your wedding picture you have posted.

Sorry if I missed anyone.

The dog had puppies. Too bad she didn't have them a couple weeks so they would have been ready to go just before Christmas.

Must run and get a little guy into bed. I'll have more time to check in now. I don't know what I will do with myself, but I am glad to not have that job anymore.
luckycharm is offline   Reply With Quote