Old 11-19-2008, 10:49 AM   #16  
I was born this way hey!

S/C/G: Not telling/Shh/150

Height: 5'3

So okay..Fonzo came home yesterday and fixed the toilet. Turns out something came loose. Anyhoo..so then late last night at like 11:30pm..it gets all clogged!! And guess what? We dont have a effin plunger!! Ugh!!!!!!! Fonzo fixed it by using a wire hanger..lol. I dont even know how he did it, lol. But whatever..its fixed for now. I hate that damn bathroom.

OH..we bought Wall-E last night. I just love that movie. It's so sweet, and I totally cried again while watching it, lol.
Shopaholic1204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 11:23 AM   #17  
~Believe~

S/C/G: XXX/-155/140

Wink Good Morning All!!!

Morning all.

Well I feel like all I have done is sleep!! lol. But I have to admit that I feel better!

Francie -- DH bought Wall-E too, have not watched it yet though! don't worry I know what the ER does -- not a dang thing! lol. I need to call and make an appt. with a dr. Problem is my dr left the state.......UGH don't ya hate that? Esp "those kind of drs"? lol.

Suzy Q -- Thanks yes I am thankful that my boss let me off. I texted my coworker but she never got back to me. Guess she is p.oed at me. Oh well, can't make everybody happy now can we? lol. We need to look at some rentals cuz I am sure tired of living in this dump! lol. Guess I should be thankful at least it is warm and keeps the weather out, well most the time at least! lol.

Cristina -- Sorry to hear your in a pissy mood. I was yesterday morning for sure! lol. But I feel like I had good reason! lol. I slept mine off, I hope you are happier today!

Sue -- Sorry to hear you are sick. That is not fun! I hope you feel better babe!

Mindee -- Thanks chick. Reading what Sue responded to you, my friend and coworker took some course in transcription too and she does that on the "side". Yeah this chick has like 3 or 4 jobs, I have lost count. lol. I am like I can barely get through the one!!! lol. Good Luck!

Have a Great Day Everybody!!!

Sassy_Chick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 12:54 PM   #18  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 220/191/186

Mindee...did the kids like the hot dogs? Working from home is a great idea!

Francie...glad you guys got the toilet fixed. Bet you are excited about the movie! I saw on one of those talk shows about all the kiddies going to see Twilight.

Sassy...yeah, guess I don't really have a reason to be in a pissy mood, just am.

Nothing new with me...have things to do this morning and afternoon. Did half my walk about 30 minutes ago and will do the other half after 1:30. Also have a dvd to do which I will do later too...busy day so not sure when I will do it but will get it done for sure! Then I'll jump on the treadmill for a few minutes to finish it off...might be up 'til midnight doing exercise but I will get it done...have a goal to make by Jan 1 and I plan on doing it.

Have a good day

Last edited by FrouFrou; 11-19-2008 at 01:11 PM.
FrouFrou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 01:14 PM   #19  
starting over again......

S/C/G: 261.4/261.4/200

Height: 5'4"

nothing new on my end.......Tommy is helping a guy from work today doing his brake lines after work. so it will be me and the kids for dinner. I am going to make spaghetti and garlic bread! then there is usually some left over so that will be Tommy's dinner when he gets home.

Oh yeah! I stepped on the scale this morning and I made it to 227.4!!!!!

Sassy~ Thanks for the good luck!

off to putz around online for a little bit.
tommysgirl18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 01:14 PM   #20  
kitty Momo

Good Morning,

I have to still call on that rental, amazing how there is no phone booths anymore to use. It is too ealry when I leave the apt to call .....like 7:30am and I hate to go home just to make a phone call. I feel like I will be stuck there doing chores. lol

Some good news is my training on late discharge has been changed to 8am to 4:30 ((instead of 11 to 7:30))because the lady who needs to train me is still being trained herself....so, I get to go and learn the ealry part of the shift for the next 2 weeks. yada, yada.

Ate 2 bowls of navy beans soup and a plate of roast beef at work. Feel like like a pig, especially since I took great pleasure in eating a fatty piece of the roast beef....I mean , it was like all fat....lol, dang tastey though.

I'll do indy's later when I get some of these errands done!

Hope you all have a good Wednesday.
Mom2Gaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 01:23 PM   #21  
One day at a time

Mindee...we just had spaghetti and garlic bread Monday!

Susan...yay to the new hours, I think?! Is that better for you & Gaby? Forgot to mention...THANK YOU for doing a great job with the Christmas Gift Exchange...appreciate it!

Okay, I am outta here...want to go walk or do something while I wait for this dumbo. They are doing a virtual tour for the house and couldn't give me a definite time..just sometime between 12 & 1. Better get...chat later.
Old 11-19-2008, 01:36 PM   #22  

SuzieQ~ that is great about the hour change!! yahoo!!!

Cristina~ It seems like I am switching dinner ideas with people. Last week on Tuesday, we had ring bologna.......my parents had that the week before. And now you guys had spaghetti on Monday and we are having it tonight.
Old 11-19-2008, 02:03 PM   #23  
I can dream, can't I?

Height: 5'5"

We also had Spaghetti and meatballs, Monday I believe. Soup last night and pork chops tonight.

I am not getting any exercise in since I still feel yucky, but sure not eating much either. Yesterday I had an upset stomach and severe headache. Today the tummy is still protesting, but the headache is gone.

Had to run to the grocery store for a few things, but otherwise I am headed back to my recliner with my "blankie" for a rest.

Nothing much going on here...winter blahs maybe.
suetalks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 03:43 PM   #24  

Sue~ I hope you start to feel better soon!

I forget what we had on Monday.....oh wait, we had parmesian chicken, chicken stuffing and sour cream and chive mashed potatoes. last night was hot dogs for the kids, then cheese pizza for them, and then I had a supreme pizza.

my tummy has been wishy washy since last night so I really haven't been able to eat much.
Old 11-19-2008, 04:39 PM   #25  
One day at a time

Checking back while I have a few minutes to waste.

Guy came and did the virtual tour thing. I didn't know he had planned on doing every room in the house, oops! He didn't...I wouldn't let him do DD & DS's...was picture ready for sure. But he did say the house shows well and I did a nice job with the decorating...made my day. To me my house is just my house, nothing special. Guess we just get used to it...still don't think it's nice, just home. But he made my day And...more good news...keeping my fingers crossed. I was headed out the door for the other half of my walk and go a call...I got a call for a job interview, yay! I think, lol. Was wondering if anyone was ever going to call me...almost came close to applying at McDonalds! Just want to work...does that seem weird? I do though, just want to get out of the house and meet people and actually do something-make my own money. Anyway...

Sue...sorry you are feeling bad. Lots of hugs to you and hope you feel better soon.

Mindee...supreme pizza sounds good right now. I had some leftover pork sausage pizza yesterday. Guess in my old age I am letting go and eating the leftovers now. Not sure what is for dinner tonight...thinking the hubby is going to take me out because we have nothing in the house other than bread and peanut butter. And we are going to look at a house as soon as he gets home and showers.

Susan...how is your day going missy? I was quite the little piggy yesterday...this is what a pissy mood does to me, makes me eat, ugh! You know though, navy beans sound good about now...with a little bit of ham, mmm. Thinking I will get some tomorrow when i buy groceries, have some beans w/cornbread.

Hello to everyone else...Francie, Katy, Jules, Tammy, Kristi, Asia, Sassy and anyone I missed. Hope you ladies are having a good day.

Better get going, V will be home in a few.
Old 11-19-2008, 04:40 PM   #26  
kitty Momo

oops, thanks for the reminder Cristina...here is the list from the previous thread.

Again (ya, we are beating a horse to death, violent people in that BIK group.....) we were aiming for Dec 1st to mail out a $5 gift to our Christmas Exchange Lady Person Member...thingie. Whatever you call it.

And Tammy & Asia hope you ladies see the list in time

Asia will send a gift to Cristina
Cristina will send a gift to Jules
Jules
will send a gift to Sassy
Sassy will send a gift to Susan
Susan will send a gift to Tammy
Tammy will send a gift to Asia

Last edited by Mom2Gaby; 11-19-2008 at 04:40 PM.
Old 11-19-2008, 04:50 PM   #27  
kitty Momo

I must say that I didn't sit there and eat 2 bowls of soup and a plate of roast beef all at once. I had some self control.....lol . I had a bowl of soup for lunch and I was going to have a bowl of soup for dinner but when I saw the roast beef and fat dripping in front of my eyes I lost it and ordered everything.

Though you know.....I wasn't that bad...cause one lady sat down w/ 2 pieces of pie! Not that I was noticing....lol.

Sue- hope you are feeling better!

Cristina - I love soups and the hospital makes some good ones. Bean soup was w/ ham and celery. I am fine, days go by so fast! I need to rush and pick up Gaby now from school. :BRAVO: on your house video thingie....whatever it is called. I have seen them on other homes....ewww. do you mean we can go on line now and see your place?? That would be fun. lol

Mindee-

ok, I am tired. I like the 8 to 4:30 hours it kind of gets the day over w/ fast instead of waiting til 11. Course I will have to get use to the 11 to 7:30 soon enough. I do like the work though, it is interesting and the ladies I work w/ are nice.

k- better get, hi to everyone!
Old 11-19-2008, 05:29 PM   #28  
I was born this way hey!

S/C/G: Not telling/Shh/150

Sassy~Well..my docs tend to get deployed, so I always have to switch doc every now & then, lol. But now that I'm seeing a civilian doc, that wont be happening..lol.

Cristina~I'm going to see Twilight twice!! I already have my tickets for midnight..then again for 10pm later friday night, lol.

OoO..we had spaghetti & meatballs last night, lol. It was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good!!!! Really really filling. I'm super proud of myself for making it, lol.
Shopaholic1204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 07:32 PM   #29  
ugggg.....

Francie--hubby is handy like that, I always tell him it's why and stay with him--he fixes my car, chops wood and plows snow...what more could I want.....hmmmmm...

Susan--I like soups too. I usually make a pot on Sundays with a loaf of bread in the breadmaker. Hubby's fave is lentil, Teri's is potato and Ry's is french onion which I never have made but he does. I like them all. Nobody at my house likes split pea but me. It's a cheap meal that lasts. I made a cabbage "weightloss" soup that was pretty good a few weeks ago--hubby wants it again.

Cristina--boy, it seems like you just moved in...have you been looking at houses to move too? I could see you working at a bookstore or Bath & Body or even a retail store. With your attention to detail you'd be great!!

Mindee--good luck with the classes, wtg on the loss!!

Sue--I am getting sneezy again and have a little headache myself. My coworkers have been teasing me that I must be getting sick since I have been wearing sweaters--I usually have a shortsleeved shirt on with the fan blowing.

Sassy--I keep hoping for the onset of menopause!!!! My female parts doctor retired--his partner delivered Ry so it's been a long time--he removed my ovary due to a cyst and was with me through my miscarriage and a few other procedures due to very painful TOM's -- I don't wanna find another but I need to start looking myself.

Well my brown rice is ready--hi to everyone else!!

Have a great night!!
jules1216 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 10:04 PM   #30  
~Believe~

S/C/G: XXX/-155/140

Hi all.

Well I feel like crap. I dunno what the problem is whether it is hormonal or what, but I am sweating like a pig and feel awful! I know gross right?! I am going to do some searching tomorrow for an ob/gyn and get this problem fixed because it is ridiculous! lol.

Jules -- I hope its not pre-menopause for me as I still want children but PCOS, the lovely and wonderful disease I have can "mimick" pre-menopause....I know yay me, right? lol. Anywho. I am gonna do some searching, that is for sure!

Francie -- Aww! Deployed wow yeah I have no reason to complain now do I? lol. Hope you find one that stays put.

Cristina -- Aww we all go through that every once in a while, I sure hope you feel happier soon.

Suzy Q - I love roastbeef..... I had a roast beef sub from subway the other day, was pretty good.

Sue -- Well guess we are in the same boat, both feeling like crap. lol. I hope you feel better!

Sassy_Chick is offline   Reply With Quote