Old 10-31-2008, 11:27 PM   #1  

S/C/G: too much/going down/just right

Height: 157cm

Default Worldlies want a November to Remember and for all the right reasons

So here we are into November. Time to reflect and for some to give thanks for their achievements and others to wonder where on earth did October go.

My hope for November is again 2kg or 5lbs. I have done some good since going back to the gym but not enough. I will not pass the test for the year of 10% of bodyweight lost, but I have 2 months to make a difference.

So who else is doing what?

For those wondering about Ruths basket of plants. I sent her the basket after we had heard about H. Due to distance and time zones, it was difficult to figure out whether the flowers had been delivered or not, so I didn't say anything to anyone except Carla who has been valiantly figuring out whether or not they did get delivered or not.
Apparently the only thing they remembered about it because they were so busy at the time was the greeting which was signed Joy and the Worldlies. I had to put one name at least so that's what it was. It seems it sounded like a rock group! Can we imagine the worldlies in church singing along in the choir stalls - Rock of Ages would never have sounded so...................unusual to say the least.

Should you need to go back to the old thread - here you go.

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/show...=152939&page=6

Last edited by Shad; 11-01-2008 at 01:08 AM. Reason: Can't remember what day it is much less the month
Shad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 11:57 PM   #2  

S/C/G: too much/going down/just right

Height: 157cm

Meant to share this joke with you all. I'm sure you can relate it to some of your own politicians.

As you may or may not know. NZ goes to the polls today (Saturday) for a general elections. The reference to the last person mentioned in the joke is a politician of great slipperiness in NZ. How he gets away with some of his antics I have absolutely no idea, but anyway here you go. Have a 'Saturday snork' when you wake.

A man died and went to Heaven. As he stood in front of the Pearly Gates, he noticed a huge wall of clocks just inside the gates.

He asked, 'What are all those clocks?'

St. Peter answered, 'Those are Lie-Clocks. Everyone on earth has a Lie-Clock. Every time you lie, the hands on your clock move.'

'Oh', said the man. 'Whose clock is that?'

'That's Mother Teresa's', replied St. Peter. 'The hands have never moved, indicating that she never told a lie’.

'Incredible', said the man. 'And whose clock is that one?'’

St. Peter responded, 'That's Abraham Lincoln's clock. The hands have moved twice, telling us that Abraham told only two lies in his entire life.’'

'Where's Winston Peter’s clock?' asked the man.

Winston Peter's clock is in Jesus' office”. said St Peter, “He's using it as a ceiling fan”.'
Shad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 07:50 AM   #3  
Happy September

S/C/G: 1/13: 197/181.5/145

Height: 5'2"eyes of blue

SHAD~ THANKS SO MUCH FOR THINKING OF RUTH. I AM SORRY TO ADMIT I NEVER EVEN THOUGHT OF IT. THANK GOD SOMEONE HAD THEIR HEAD ON STRAIGHT!!! I LOVE THE NEW THREAD AND THE JOKE I ALSO LOVED THE IDEA OF IT ALL BEING A NEW MONTH!!
NOW TO CLARIFY THE JOB: I WAS A BIT EXHAUSTED WHEN I POSTED THAT. THE MEN HAVE BEEN MISBEHAVING WITH THE FEMALE BOSSES. NOT LISTENING, ANSWERING BACK. THE SUPERVISOR WAS EVEN REPORTED AS CURSING IN FRONT OF A TENANT AS HE LEFT HER APT. ALTHOUGH THEY LISTEN TO ME ABOUT 95 PERCENT OF THE TIME, THEY ARE GIVING ME A HARD TIME ALSO WHEN I CALL THEM OUT. THE SUPERVISOR HAS DESTROYED THEIR RESPECT, THEIR ABILITY TO WORK WITH EACH OTHER AND THE WOMEN HAVE ADDED THEIR 2 CENTS MAKING IT AN IMPOSSIBLE SITUATION. ALL THE BOSSES HAVE USED THE "DIVIDE AND CONQUER" TACTIC TO GET EACH MAN TO LIKE THEM THE BEST. NOW ALL THE MEN HATE EVERYONE. IT ALL BACKFIRED AND WE HAVE SOME MESS. THE ONLY REASON THEY LISTEN TO ME IS I HAVE ALWAYS TRIED TO DISTANCE MYSELF FROM THIS MESS. SO NEW AZZHOLES(AH) WERE RIPPED OUT BY THE BIGGEST BOSS OF ALL. THE HEAD HONCHO. THE MAIN MAN. THE "IF YOU DON'T LISTEN YOU ARE FIRED" TOP GUN MAN. IT'S ALL TOO SAD. AND THE WORST PART??? THE MEN DON'T EVEN UNDERSTAND HOW THIS ALL HAPPENED. THEY ARE NOT ROCKET SCIENTISTS AND DO NOT KNOW THE MEANING OF OR HOW TO PLAY THESE GAMES. THEY ARE CLUELESS.
I GET PAID ONLY TO ANSWER THE MEDICAL AND FIRE ALARMS. THAT IS WHAT THE WEEKLY CHECK IS FOR. THE EXTRA 4 CHECKS A YEAR IS FOR ME BABYSITTING THE PLUMBER, ROOFER ETC. NO VENDOR IS ALLOWED IN THE BLDG UNACCOMPANIED. THE REST OF ALL THE JOBS ARE FREEBIES...VOLUNTEER. THE TOP GUN SAID THIS IS RIDICULOUS AND IS TAKING THE REINS NOW TO GIVE ME A BREAK. IT'S LONG OVERDUE....21 YEARS LONG. PART OF ME WILL MISS THE "CONTROL" THING AND THE "NEED TO BE NEEDED" BUT WITH YOUR HELP I HAVE BEEN WEANING MYSELF OFF THAT SINCE THE DAY I MET YOU ON THE JOURNALS!!! ALL GOOD THINGS MUST COME TO AN END AND THIS ONE IS SO LONG OVERDUE THAT IT'S MOLDY!!!
THAT'S THE STORY! HOPE THE JOB IS GOING WELL.

RUTH~ I AM GLAD THE FUNERAL AND LUNCH WENT SO SMOOTHLY. YOU HAVE MANY FRIENDS AND I AM SURE THEY ALL WANTED TO BE WITH YOU. HOPE THEY WILL ALL BE A COMFORT TO YOU WHILE YOU ADJUST. I REALLY THINK THAT STAYING AWAY FROM THE NURSING HOME IS A GREAT IDEA. NOW MIGHT EVEN BE A TIME FOR YOU TO RE-THINK WHAT YOU WANT TO DO WITH YOUR LIFE JUST FOR RUTHIE. EVERYONE ELSE HAS ALWAYS BEEN FIRST. NOW IT'S YOUR TIME TO SHINE!!

WAVE TO ALL THE WORLDLY CHICKS. I READ THE OCT THREAD BUT FORGOT WHAT WAS THERE. I DID SEE HAPPY'S UNICORN. ONE OF JENS MOST FAVORITE THINGS. THEY BRING HER PEACE.
I HAD FORGOTTEN MY DOOR TO DOOR WITH THE POLITICOS TODAY AND MONDAY. HOW I FORGOT REMAINS A MYSTERY. GOOD THING SOMEONE CALLED TO ASK WHAT TIME I THOUGHT WAS GOOD JEN AND I HAD A GREAT VISIT. THEY LEFT FOR THE WEEKEND TO RICHIE'S BRO AND WILL COME BACK SUNDAY NIGHT TO HELP WITH THE BUILDING AND WE ARE SPENDING THE WEEK TOGETHER....QUIETLY!!!

Last edited by MELODY525; 11-01-2008 at 08:17 AM.
MELODY525 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 08:36 AM   #4  
Happy September

BAD ENOUGH THE FIRST POST WAS SO LONG...I FORGOT MY NOVEMBER GOAL. I REALLY WISH I COULD LOSE 3 LBS THIS MONTH. STILL TRYING MY BEST. I WOULD LOVE DECEMBER 1st SCALE TO READ 180
Old 11-01-2008, 08:43 AM   #5  

Hi Mel! I see your little light is lit. Time for you to batten down the hatches - Hurricane Carla is blowing into town later today...

Shad, thanks for starting the new thread!

And that's all for now - still much to do before my departure at noon. Having a catsitter is great, except it means changing the bed and washing the sheets on the day of departure (small home, no room to store anything, no proper guest bedroom). And of course my big cat likes to help me pack...

So to Happy, Ruth, Annie, Ceejay, Madcat, Michelle, and everyone I'm forgetting.
carla49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 08:48 AM   #6  

Oops. I forgot to post a goal too. So here goes: For November I hope to move more, eat less, and stop gaining weight. (Boring, boring, boring... I know.) And to put my ticker back.
carla49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 11:10 AM   #7  
Choose your hard

S/C/G: Stuck/Working on it/Good 2 Go

Height: Fun Size

Carla - it's 2 and a half hours after your first post in which you said you were busy running around trying not to pack an extra cat in your suitcase and your little egg is still lit which means you either left your computer on this page OR you are still online. GO PACK WOMAN! LOG OFF!!!! Have a safe trip too.

We now return to our regular broadcasting...
happy2bme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 11:49 AM   #8  
Choose your hard

S/C/G: Stuck/Working on it/Good 2 Go

Height: Fun Size

Ok, and a good morning to you ladies.

Let me just get this off my chest. Last night some @#$()%@)&!@&$*&*% punks stole my yard sign. It was a brand new sign that I paid for in support of the political candidate of my choice. Targeted attacks too as they did not remove the signs for the other candidate from other lawns. I should not be as mad about this as I am. More grumbling about irresponsible, spoiled snots than anything else.

Not many kids at all for Halloween yesterday. Pretty much not worth the bother. There was one little bloke who made my day. With the new door we don't have a screen on it, just the door. I heard some people approach and I went to open the door - slowly (so it would creak and sound spooky) and it was a good thing as this adorable little tot about 2 years old dressed as a bumble bee almost fell into the house. He was leaning on the door. He was such a cutie!!!! His daddy was pulling his younger sibling in a red wagon and told the little fellow to say "Trick or Treat" which got the little chatter box all excited. I just love the enthusiasm of the little ones!

I can't believe the year is almost over already. And what a year it's been. My goal is for this month is to "get my act together". I guess I do my best when I have strict discipline. I have drifted away and find myself back in the rut I'm usually in. We kind of got away from the gym - not entirely my doing - this is the time of year when DH feels the aches and pains most intensely. Many a night he doesn't sleep well at all so he's not up for rising at 5 like he was during the summer. I do not want to give the gym up and need to figure out how to work that in again. Althought the mornings are pitch dark and I have a hard time with night driving (WHY do they keep making car headights more blinding each year???) - if I go at 5:30am, at least there aren't many cars out tho DH said you're just not safe anymore being out at that time alone.

I also am trying to curb my grocery spending and have been trying to go every other week and use what I have left in the refrigerator. What this winds up being is less diet friendly meals on those in between weeks. I fluctuate with gaining 2 pounds on the off weeks and losing them on the clean eating weeks which means my weight loss is at a stand still. Good thing with the cooler weather approaching, we're more into eating hearty soups and dishes that I can make ahead and just warm up at mealtime. So I need to get back to planning meals (including weekday lunches at work) and sticking to them.

Finally I am vowing to tackle the clutter hotspots that appear to be everywhere lately. With the holidays rapidly approaching, I would like to have the house looking nice with just enough decorations to be festive, and everything looking neat and tidy.

Those are my goals. I figure the benefits like less stress, weight loss and better fitting clothes will come along for the ride as long as I stay on track.

Carla - have a good trip to NY. Enjoy your stay in that teensy apartment. Hope you get to see some of the city while you are there. I'm sorry I we won't get to meet up this time around but never say never Maybe you can stick to your November goal by getting some walking in - just be careful WHERE you walk in the city. No evening strolls in Central Park

Shad - that was very nice of you to send Ruth the plant basket. If anyone can keep it thriving it would be Ruth. Joy and the Worldlies sounds like some sort of Christian Rock group I liked your joke - I'm sure we can all find several names to insert into the punchline

Mel - isn't that the way government runs - pay you a pittance and then pile a bunch more "volunteer" work on you - since you're there anyway. I hope they find a few extra coins in the bottom of the stocking to pass along to you for all you do. I think you will always be needed - even by us There's a difference between being needed and taken advantage of - please don't confuse the two of them, ok? Have a good day stumping/door knocking today. Thank goodness all this hoopla will be over in a few days. It's a pity to hear there is such unrest among the maintenance guys - isn't the drama supposed to be a ladies domain???

I'm looking forward to things settling down. I just hope we are not headed towards a downward spiral.

Ruth - it sounds like it was a lovely service for Harry - in the very spirit of what he was. I'm glad you could all pay homage to him in such a fine way. I could not agree more with what Mel said about you finally taking some time to take a break for Ruth. In the years I've known you through the boards, you have ALWAYS been doing for others. Now you have an opportunity to think about and carry out what might interest you. Hope you do it.

I didn't pop back over to the other thread this morning and I always forget what was said very quickly so in the interests of not blowing my November goal before the first morning is out -- I will get off this computer, get some healthy food in my belly and start cleaning.

Here's to a good month to all of us
happy2bme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 03:37 PM   #9  
Happy September

JUST WHEN I THOUGHT IT WAS SAFE TO GO OUTSIDE....THE CANADIAN GEESE ARE FLYING SOUTH!! CARLA...HAVE A GREAT TIME WITH YOUR FRIEND. WHEN I RECOUP FROM MY ELECTION COMA, I'LL GIVE YOU A BUZZ! I WILL E-MAIL A WARNING SO YOU DON'T HAVE TO ANSWER NOW WHEN EXACTLY DO YOUR GOALS BEGIN...NOW OR WHEN YOU GET BACK HOME?????? INQUIRING MINDS NEED TO KNOW THESE THINGS!

GOOD AFTERNOON MISS HAPPY. SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT THE SIGN. THERE HAS BEEN S0ME OF THAT AROUND HERE AS WELL. MOST OF THEM WERE STOLEN IN THE LAST 2 NIGHTS...GUESS THEY USED HALLOWEEN AS AN EXCUSE TO BLAME THE KIDS BUT HERE IT WAS ADULTS!! GOOD LUCK WITH THE GOALS THIS MONTH. IT IS TOUGH WITH THE DARK MORNINGS AND EVEN DARKER NIGHTS. GET THE HOME GYM STUFF DUSTED OFF!!

I RETURNED BECAUSE I HAVE SOME GOOD NEWS FOR A CHANGE. RICHIE'S BOSS HAS GOTTEN SOME MONEY AND BOUGHT SKINS TO DRESS. NOT A LOT BUT ENOUGH SO THE GUYS CAN WORK A PARTIAL WEEK AND STILL COLLECT PARTIAL UNEMPLOYMENT. AT LEAST THE PLACE IS OPEN AGAIN. JEN JUST CALLED TO TELL ME...I SAID "SEE...YOU HAVE TO HAVE FAITH".
FINDING NOVEMBER'S THREAD THIS MORNING GAVE ME SOME MOTIVATION TO BEGIN DECLUTTERING FROM THE SUMMER JUNK AND GETTING READY FOR THE CANADIAN WHITE GLOVE TEST. WEATHER WAS SO NICE I OPENED THE WINDOWS AND THE BIRD WAS SHIVERING I THINK. THE HEATER IS BACK ON AND HE IS ONCE AGAIN A HAPPY CAMPER. I BOUGHT MYSELF AN EARLY XMAS PRESENT...ANOTHER IONIZER. I GAVE JEN THE BIG ONE (I HAD 2) AND I WANT A SMALLER ONE FOR THE BEDROOM. PEOPLE ASK IF THE WORK AND I SAY THIS: WHEN THE ELECTRIC GOES OFF AND I FORGET TO PUT THEM BACK ON, I WAKE UP IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT HARD TO BREATHE. SO THEY MUST BE DOING SOMETHING GOOD FOR ME.
OK I HAVE BEEN CHATTY CATHY ENOUGH TODAY. LET ME GET OUT OF THE SANDBOX AND LET SOMEONE ELSE PLAY. HAVE A GREAT NIGHT ;cloud9: AND GOOD MORNING MISS SUNSHINE
Old 11-01-2008, 03:49 PM   #10  
Annie - Indiana

S/C/G: 303/143/165

Height: 5'9"

Hidee Ho Ladies...

My November goal is to be employed!! Maybe to exercise somewhat.

The interview on Tuesday was good, but just the weirdest I have ever been in. She asked questions, I answered fully, carefully, then she would say well we have not used that software much. Why ask the question? Just strange. If it is offered, which I highly doubt, I don't think it would be a good fit and I wouldn't be happy.

The interview yesterday was marvelous. I go back next week for a second interview. Not sure of the day yet, they will let me know the first of the week. There are two others interviewing also. I will just have to out shine them. I think I would really like this job and want it. Keep everything crossed, light some candles, and say some prayers.

Thank you all for the good wishes on interviews and for my DD.

Happy...do people not care what their kids are doing? Stealing signs to kids is just a "little" prank, however it is still stealing. Little brats!!

Carla...be safe in your travels.

MEL...No matter how much money you make at that job, I am certain, for all you do and put up with, it is NOT enough.

Shad...thanks for starting the new thread and for the great joke. Thank you for sending the planter to Ruthie. You are the best.

It is 70 and sunny here today. Unusual for Indiana. No wonder we all have allergies and colds around here. I will take it tho, beats the heck out of 5 and snowy out. I can't stand cold weather. Makes me all dried out. Can't keep enough Oil of OLD LADY Quench in the house.

Hello to everyone I may have missed, I think my brain is on vacation or I have CRS very badly.

Much love and many hugs
annie175 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 06:33 PM   #11  

S/C/G: 200/189/165

Height: 5 ft 1 inch

Shad
Thanks for the new thread. My new goal for this month is not to complain. As far as the diet world goes, I'm not sure. Ruth did mention that she got some flowers from one chick in her journal. Thank you so much for remembering her.

Happy
So sorry to hear about the stolen sign. Glad you mention the early morning darkness. I need to remember to set the clocks back one hour tonight.

Hello to Carla, Mel, Annie, and Michelle and Reenie where ever she might be.
ceejay52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 09:49 PM   #12  

Helllo Ladies,

Shad - Thanks for starting the new month. Yes, let's make this month a month to remember for all the right reasons. Thank you for sending the flowers to Ruth. Glad no one was hurt with the gas fire.

Annie - I will keep you in my prayers. Hope the 2nd job comes through.

Ruth - sounds like the service went well for Harry. I'm glad your going to take some time off for yourself.

Happy - That's happening alot here to. One of my coworkers said his neighbor's car was "KEYED" and they had just put a campaign sticker on their car.

to everyone.

My goals: to workout 3 days a week
to quite complaining about work
to finish decluttering my house

Last edited by 1day@atime; 11-01-2008 at 09:50 PM.
1day@atime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 07:17 AM   #13  

Good Morning Worldlies, Shad thanks for the thread....and thinking of flowers for Miss Ruth so sweet. Very thoughtful of you to include all of us who are thinking of Ruth.
New goals for the month! Not to eat every piece of lefse and potica that I make would be a great goal. The baking frenzy will begin in few weeks. I have been making loaves of bread every weekend and not eating it..... Giving it to friends and coworkers. Just the accomplishment and feel of the dough has been so fun for me. I am going to attempt to do some more small flat pieces to keep in the freezer. I guess the one change in my diet has been to eliminate sandwiches. So every once in a while I just want a small piece with pbj!
My morning started early with the time change but I love to get up and drink my coffe and catch up with all of you. I guess I want to keep up my walking after work and start to include more stretching for my goal.
We had a fire in our little town last week and from my house in the dark of night and how powerful the flames were it looked like it might have been my neighbors. The power went out and so Toby and I got in the car and drove down the road at 1 am to see the location. The fire was so large it was clear over the hill from my house. Not my neighbors, no one was hurt. The guy was a real junk yard collector and it just melted everything that was stored on the property. Then my neighbors above me saw lights coming into my yard that late and were worried about me. They phoned early in the morning and I told them it was just me.
The weather here has been so great for fall. Hope it lasts through the week as I am off to Boise again to see the kids. My oldest has a tough couple of months ahead of him and I want to have a change to hug him one more time.
The Christmas bazaars are already happening and I feel the frantic countdown begin. I think it will be baked goods for everyone this year. Wish I was rich I would take everyone to Mexico for the holidays.
Hope this finds everyone well and enjoying the day. We shall have a good and productive month, encouraging each other and cheering up when ever needed.
Peace,
Nae
Roseblush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 07:37 AM   #14  
Happy September

ANNIE~ I AM HOPING YOU GET A JOB YOU WILL BE HAPPY IN. THAT WOULD BE SUCH A BONUS. SENDING GOOD VIBES FOR BOTH OF YOU. YOU HAVE BOTH BEEN IN MY THOUGHTS. JUST STAY HEALTHY!! WATCH THE STRESS.
ENJOY THE GOOD WEATHER TOO!!!

PATTY "EVERYONE" IS WAVING BACK TO YOU

CEEJAY~ HOW DID THE PARTY GO.... AUNT & UNCLE ARE WELL I HOPE. I USED TO LIVE KID'S BIRTHDAY PARTIES. THEY GET SO EXCITED. :balloon:

NAE~ HAVE A GREAT TIME IN BOISE!! GETTING A CHANCE TO SEE THE KIDS HAS TO FEEL GOOD. HOPE ALL IS WELL WITH THEM ALL AND MOM AND HUBBY TOO. FIRES SCARE THE CRAP OUT OF ME...I CCOULD FEEL THE NEED TO GO SEE WHERE IT WAS COMING FROM GOOD THING YOU HAVE TOBY AS A CO-PILOT!!! I THINK WE ARE ALL ENJOYING THIS RATHER MILD NOVEMBER

TODAY FOR REAL THIS TIME IS MEL'S DAY OF REST. HUNG A "SICK" SIGN ON MY DOOR AND WILL JUST MELLOW OUT TODAY. NOTHING NEW TO REPORT EITHER.
HAVE A GREAT DAY. HAPPY SUNDAY/MONDAY.

PS...CARLA...WHAT DOES THAT BULL-DOG OR IS IT A COW DOG? HAVE TO DO WITH VEGGIES GOING BAD???
Old 11-02-2008, 08:29 AM   #15  
Smackin' into a Wall

Did all the North America chicks set their clocks back???

Shad~ Thanks for the new thread and the lovely sentiment for this month. And thank you for thinking of Ruth. I was wondering if it is Joy and the Worldlies does that make you our lead singer?

Mel ~ Control is highly overrated. Sometimes the best thing to do is to admit we are powerless to change the way other people act or feel and just accept. Sometimes it just is what it is. Of course, there are other times when it is best to beat the morons into submission so they do it your way. The trick is picking your battles. Geez Mel I’m surprised the geese are still North!

Ruth ~ I’m glad the funeral went well (it feels so odd writing that sentence). It’s good to know that you have good supportive friends at hand who will clean your kitchen or lend a shoulder. None of us are in this alone, least of all when it feels as if we are.

Carla~ Hope you have a fun time in the Big Apple. Come back and tell us your adventures. Your Nov goals aren’t boring - they are concise!

Happy~ The sign stealing creeps! So much for people’s innate rights to express their opinions. In our last election (last month) we had an area in Toronto where people were cutting the brake lines on people’s cars who displayed a certain political party’s signs. Are people so insecure in their own beliefs that they can’t allow any disagreement? It frightens me if that is true. Very good goals. I know

Annie~ Oil of Old Lady!! Hahahahaha. That’s great. Continued good luck with the job search and I hope you dream job is almost in your grasp. Good idea to go with your gut on these things too; after all, you do have to spend at least 8 hours a day in the place.

Hi To Ceejay and Patty and Nae who actually bakes and gives it away (! - That’s impressive).

Goals for November:
1) Get back on the weightloss trip. I started and ended October at the same weight, I’ve got to make November count.
2) Keep up the workouts but ramp up the intensity and add more floor work/ weights.
3) Take time for calmness for myself. I’m living in a whirlwind, but I can rest in the eye of the storm occasionally.

Ok, this was long and I’m off to shower. DH and I are off to take my sister out to breakfast and then play tech support people. Her “internet is broken”. We will fix. Everyone have a lovely day.

S

Last edited by Madcat; 11-03-2008 at 09:04 AM. Reason: Most people's rights are not "inane"...
Madcat is offline   Reply With Quote