Height: Fun Size

Hi Annie - I see you're still on. Good luck with the phone interview

Hope everything "comes out all right" figuratively and literally
happy2bme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 09:08 AM   #62  
Annie - Indiana

S/C/G: 303/143/165

Height: 5'9"

Happy, my fingers are calloused from walking on them to give the boobies the "UPLIFT" they need. LOL.
annie175 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 09:16 AM   #63  
Creating a Healthier Me

S/C/G: 250/see ticker/150

Height: 5'2"

Good morning ladies -

Happy Thursday! I'm starting to be able to move at my normal pace and use my inhaler less. I may even try and get to the gym tonight, depending on how I feel after work. It's supposed to rain this afternoon/evening and tomorrow. Then switch to rain/snow showers on Saturday. Darn "S" word. I'm not ready for it!

Shad - I hope the training goes well and that you and R are able to determine (and make) improvements to the system. No worries about posting personals, your post this morning was very touching and heartfelt. Please do relax when you can and take care of you!

Nae - Wishing you a safe journey, and I hope you enjoy your visit with family.

Annie - I see you're online. I am sending you : and wishing you much success with your interview today! You sound really excited about this position. YGG!

Happy - Wishing you all the best with the antibiotics (I hate the 4x day ones...I much prefer the ones you can take once or twice a day - easier to remember to take them). Good luck with the boob squish and the homeowners association meeting. I think you should take Thanksgiving week off! You deserve a break. When I took 3 days off last week, it was wonderful! I am taking the day after T'giving off and looking forward to it. I agree that I need to ease back into the gym. I am meeting with my trainer tonight to review some biofeedback techniques that can help with stress and stress eating. I'm going to take your advice and listen to my body to determine how much, if any, exercise it's willing to do. I got a great laugh out of "boobs held high even if it means you have to walk around all day with your fingertips touching the ceilings"! Thanks!

A big to Ceejay, Mel, Carla, Rennie, Painter, Madcat, Ruth and anyone else I have missed.

Wishing everyone a terrific Thursday!

Love and hugs,

Last edited by diyana; 11-06-2008 at 09:16 AM.
diyana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 10:27 AM   #64  
Annie - Indiana

S/C/G: 303/143/165

Height: 5'9"

Update on Community Hosp. phone interview....it went FANTASTIC!!! They want to bring me in for interviewing with 5 people including the CEO. Probably an all day event.

I talked with Humana a bit ago, they are setting up the 2nd interviews either today or tomorrow and I should hear soon.

I AM SO EXCITED.

LOVE AND HUGS
annie175 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 11:58 AM   #65  

S/C/G: 200/189/165

Height: 5 ft 1 inch

Happy
I'm staying put for right now. I'm thinking very seriously about taking early retirement at age 62, which will be 4 years from now. I'll have been with the city for 20 years then also even though there will not be any retirement benefits for me from the city. I've been out of the 401k for several years now. Ouch on the tooth, which reminds me I need to make a dentist appointment for myself.

Annie
Sending good vibes for your interviews.

Michelle
Glad you are feeling better. You have had a rough time.

Nae
Be careful driving and enjoy your week end with family.

Shad
You are working to hard. Take another break this week end.

Hello to all the others.

I didn't have enough energy left after work last night to go to the gym. I logged over 10,000 steps yesterday also.

Last edited by ceejay52; 11-06-2008 at 11:59 AM.
ceejay52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 12:10 PM   #66  
Creating a Healthier Me

S/C/G: 250/see ticker/150

Height: 5'2"

Annie - That's awesome news! I'm wishing you lots of success with both interviews! Meeting with the CEO of Community Hosp - Wow! Fantastic! I hope and believe you will get a great job offer....just keep the faith, girlfriend!

Ceejay - I wish I could think about retirement, but I'll probably be working 'till I'm close to 70 (another 24 years). I'm thankful that I have a job I enjoy!

I hope everyone's having a great day!
diyana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 12:13 PM   #67  
~Insane Java Turtle~

Red face

Turtle: Re-entering lurking mode.

Wishing you all the best. Holler if you need me. I'll be nearby.

Hotcupojava is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 05:19 PM   #68  
Happy September

S/C/G: 1/13: 197/181.5/145

Height: 5'2"eyes of blue

WHEN I LOGGED ON I LOOKED FOR MY POST YESTERDAY SO I COULD BEGIN READING AND NO POST WAS HERE I ADMIT I WAS DEAD TIRED AND I MUST HAVE THOUGHT I PUSHED POST REPLY BUT INSTEAD LOGGED OFF!
I AM SORRY AND I HAVE NOT BEEN VERY SUPPORTIVE OF YOU ALL. IT JUST AN INSANE WEEK WITH ALL OUR ALARMS CHANGING, CABLE TV CHANGING, EVERYTHING BECOMING COMPUTERIZED WITH THE ALARMS AND THE 2 SETS OF NEW AUTOMATIC DOORS COMING ALONG WITH THEIR NEW CARD "KEYS". LOTS OF CHANGES AND WAY TOO MANY SCARED PEOPLE.... YOU ALREADY KNOW SENIORS DON'T HANDLE CHANGE VERY WELL. IT'S BEEN A NIGHTMARE FOR 2 WEEKS NOW AND HOPEFULLY BY THANKSGIVING IT WILL BE OVER. I AM EVEN GETTING CALLS WHILE I WAS OUT AT TRADER JOE'S TODAY. ACTUALLY HAD TO TURN MY PHONE OFF SO I COULD FRIGGING SHOP!! I KEPT ASKING WILLY...."NOW WHERE WAS I?". I FINALLY HAD TO GIVE HIM MY PIN # AND DEBIT CARD SO HE COULD CHECK ME OUT AT THE REGISTER...THE TOWN OFFICES BEGAN CALLING ME ON HIS CELL PHONE!!
BUT I WAS SUCCESSFUL AND HAVE LOTS OF FOOD IN THE FRIDGE AND FREEZER. IT'S ALL PUT AWAY NOW. I JUST FINISHED. VERY LONG DAYS AHEAD I THINK BUT WE WILL GET PAST THIS RENNO IN THE BUILDING IF IT KILLS ME.
NOTHING ELSE IS NEW. I SPENT SOME TIME WITH JEN YESTERDAY AND SHE HELPED ME WITH SOME OFFICE STUFF BUT I WAS TOO SLEEPY FOR HER TO BOTHER STAYING. BETWEEN THE "CHIT" AND THE TIME CHANGE, I AM SHOT. BUT THIS TOO SHALL PASS

SOME PERSONALS AND A REPEAT OF WHAT MY LOST POST SAID...

ANNIE I AM SENDING AS MANY GOOD THOUGHTS AS I CAN MUSTER UP. DON'T GIVE UP THE SHIP AND I CAN'T SAY IT ANY BETTER THEN THE REST OF THE WORLDLIES. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, NOW LATE, TO THE DD LOVE TO YOU FOR THE HOSP INTERVIEW!!!

HAPPY I HOPE THE PILLS WORK AND I WAS SAD TO HEAR ABOUT MAYBE ANOTHER ROOT CANAL. NIGHTMARE

MICHELE HOPE THIS WEEK IS A BIG IMPROVEMENT FOR YOU AS WELL. TAKE GOOD CARE OF YOURSELF AND LOTS OF GOOD WISHES TO GET BACK ON TRACK

CEEJAY...HOPE THE JOB FRONT CONTINUES TO IMPROVE. MAYBE THIS IS YOUR YEAR TO SHINE!!

SHAD...YOU BUSY BEAVER YOU!! YOUR POST BROUGHT TEARS TO MY EYES.

RUTH~ I FORGOT WHAT YOU POSTED BUT WHATEVER THE SAYING WAS...DITTO!

HOTCUP~ COME OUT OF LURKER MODE AND SPEAK TURTLE!!

NAE...WISHING YOU A WONDERFUL TRIP. YOU HAVE TO KNOW ALREADY THAT MY THOUGHTS ARE WITH YOU AND THE KIDS.

OK I AM OFF TO THE SHOWERS.
HOPEFULLY WITH NO RINGING BELLS!!! : moped:
MELODY525 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 09:24 PM   #69  

Hello Ladies,

Annie - Saying a prayer that your 2nd job interviews goes great!

Mitchellez - I couldn't believe how fast my endurance went down. We just need to take it 1 day at a time. Getting back to the gym is a start.

Happy - You are such a hoot! Hope your boobs inflate back to size

Nae - have a safe trip.

Mel, Ceejay, Shad, Ruth and to anyone I might of missed. Hope your having a good day.

As for me. Nothing new. Looking forward to the weekend. Going to catch a movie and relaxing.

Last edited by 1day@atime; 11-06-2008 at 09:25 PM.
1day@atime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 11:32 PM   #70  
Never give up

S/C/G: 78 kg/71/65?

Height: 5'1.5"

Howdy all. Just stopped in for the first time in years perhaps and I sure liked the sound of all those election congratulations. I too never realized how despairing I had become over the past 8 years and living out of the States just makes it worse. Anyhow, good to see old faces...carla, happy, Shad (who pops in over on 21 at times!). Hope you're all doing well. Maybe I should join ya again....
redballoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 12:30 AM   #71  

S/C/G: too much/going down/just right

Height: 157cm

'Whooosh' - sound of Shad flying past

Red - so nice to see you. Join in anytime you feel the need.
Turtle stop hovering. Hovering turtles make me nervous.
Pattie - today has been a good day thanks. But I'm looking forward to not having to train tomorrow
Mel - I did see a post from you yesterday (I think) you sound as busy as me.
Annie - good news on the interview. YGG
Michelle - my weekend will be spent here as well, but it will not be busy. I will be just tidying up my files, filling my handouts and generally mucking about helping R cleaning up the system and hopefully learning the bits I don't know.
Happy - R & I were talking about you last night. I was telling him about the trip we did to Gracelands. And the competition for the tackiest souvenir we found. I may get them to send you a Christmas tree decoration for your tree.

Okay - gotta go. Another victim to fry.
Shad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 01:31 AM   #72  
Choose your hard

S/C/G: Stuck/Working on it/Good 2 Go

You know Shad, we really blew our opportunity. It's almost impossible to get any kind of decent Elvis souvenier unless you trot out to Graceland, pay your $30 admission fee and get into their tightly controlled shops.

I think the gold plated, bigger than life sized, Elvis head holiday ornament as well as the Gates of Graceland fireplace guard are lost to us forever.

This is the best I can offer to your buddy there. Please bear in mind that this is a TRUE collector's item as production stops dead at only 700 pieces.

It's an official Elvis blue suede shoes trinket box. Something to put all your special stuff in - like your high school ring, your favorite earing that you lost the mate to long ago, ticket stubs from the Eagles concert (just snuck that in to see if you're paying attention ), a buffalo head nickel, and your ID bracelet. Which reminds me... I had this great looking silver ID bracelet and I wonder what ever happened to it... An ID bracelet was great. It had your name on it and if you ever forgot your name, all you had to do was look at your wrist discretely and bamm - there it was! I could use something like that now. Or was the deal that you traded ID bracelets with the guy you were going steady with??? No guy I ever dated could come close to getting my bracelet on his hand, so that couldn't be it...

Remember Spidel watches? Spidel twist-o-flex. But I'm getting distracted here - that's because I have been analyzing data and trends for the last 2 hours after I got home from my meeting.

Here's yur pic Shad - enjoy - click on the picture to enlarge it but shield your eyes in case you can't take too much bedazzling beauty
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Elvis Shoes.jpg (15.9 KB, 9 views)

Last edited by happy2bme; 11-07-2008 at 01:36 AM.
Old 11-07-2008, 01:37 AM   #73  
Choose your hard

Hello Red, great to see you again. Do stop in for a cup of tea or some nice plum wine.
Old 11-07-2008, 01:43 AM   #74  
Choose your hard

Geez, I wasn't delusional after all. This is the ID bracelet I was thinking of. And it's made by Speidel. And it has room for TWO names - that's where the boy part came in. I guess you got branded with the guys name... well after all, it was the 60's.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Speidel ID Bracelet.jpg (58.2 KB, 3 views)
Old 11-07-2008, 01:55 AM   #75  

S/C/G: too much/going down/just right

Height: 157cm

Gotta go get those shoes. Wunnnnnnnnnnnnerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrfullllllllllll
Shad is offline   Reply With Quote