Old 11-07-2008, 08:52 AM   #91  
RosieKate

Sassy..that's how I feel, too. yuck. I'm supposed to go on a filed trip with my son's class today. I may take a shower and cold meds and just do it. I don't get to do so much with his class now that he's a big boy, so I'd hate to miss. It's aplay, so I hope to feel up to it.

Scale's back down to 170. It's my usual bouncing around, but I'll change it...hopefully it won't go up again.

Feel better everyone ((((BIK)))))
Old 11-07-2008, 09:11 AM   #92  
RosieKate

Default New glasses

Let's see if that works

yep - sick and at the crack of dawn, but I just know everybody was waiting to see these babies, right?
Old 11-07-2008, 10:16 AM   #93  
I was born this way hey!

S/C/G: Not telling/Shh/150

Height: 5'3

Omg..I feel awful!!!!! I'm actually considering having some ice cream just because I'm craving cold things right now (I wonder what that means? A fever inside?).

Katy~Love the new glasses!! I gotta get some new ones myself..but I wanna keep my frames, lol.
Shopaholic1204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 11:30 AM   #94  
I can dream, can't I?

Height: 5'5"

Good morning- Sorry I didn't do indies last night. Just felt yuck..and still do this morning. Are you guys spreading those germs? I blamed it on the Mexican food I ate, but that shouldn't be still going on today, so who knows?

I will be back later if my head stops pounding and my tummy settles.
suetalks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 11:54 AM   #95  
kitty Momo

Good Morning, we made it to Friday

Kristi- 10 minutes and the towing truck was there! Benefits to living in a small town, I guess. I didn't eat the sandwish, it smelled to me, even though Gaby had just made it the night before.

Katy - Yee Haw Chickie! You look nice in the glasses, did you say they were Calvin Klein? I have to wait 90 days to get my medical in place but the first thing is an eye appt, I soooooo want new glasses. Good for you on getting back to 170

Sassy- Cute avatars. Sorry you are still feeling out of sorts!

Cristina -omg -I feel soooooo lazy compared to you in the exercise dept!!!! lol W/ the new job though there is a discount at the local fitness center, so I will check into that, plus Curves, PROMISE. Since I don't even start til 11am on the weekdays there is n excuse to find the time in the mornings. Anyway, don't fall in the holes.....lol. Oh, I did HR at the hospital yesterday and got a nifty picture ID to wear and after work this morning at the motel I need to go find some black scrub pants to wear the first day....after that they give you 3 uniforms for the year....and I get a free flu shot next week...!!!, life is looking up. haha

Jules - You ready for the X-mas exchange?!?! Hope the WW visit goes well , great to see you posting!

Mindee- I missed something where is the cookie dough coming from???? Brandons school? Like a fund raiser? Yum, what kind of dough? You know why has killer cookies, it is McDonalds, sooooo yummy chocolate chip.....not that I would know first hand.....lol. They are good though.

Francie- Hope you feel better!

Yikes, better get to the motel, 5 minutes to get there!! My last day of work there , sooooo happy about that and I am getting out of working Tuesday because there are covered and since it is Veterans day Gaby and I are going to see the R's....I miss them sooooo much. Rach is doing great on her GED testing, so proud of her.

k- going to be late!
Mom2Gaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 01:23 PM   #96  
starting over again......

S/C/G: 261.4/261.4/200

Height: 5'4"

well, I am making some apple cinnamon muffins that have been in the cupboard since we went shopping last month. the hooligans here don't really care for them that much so I will take them over to the office. I have some banana nut muffins that I know that hooligans will eat, so I am saving those!

we are going, or I should say supposed to be going shopping tonight for groceries! wish us luck, since it seems to be a dreary rainy day here. thankfully both Marissa and Logan are napping so they shouldn't be a problem shopping tonight!!

All I heard from Brandon today while we were waiting for his bus to get here was about Alexis. Oh yeah, we got his school pictures yesterday! They turned out so cute!!!! I will see if I can get a picture of them and then post it....not going to make any promises though since it was rough with the last ones.

Oops! gotta run the muffins are smelling good and the timer should be going off here in a second!
tommysgirl18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 03:12 PM   #97  

S/C/G: 175 / 140 / 125

Height: 5'2"

Mindee, I love www.recipegoldmine.com !

Healthy (((( vibes )))) to Sassy and Jules

Katy, I so love the new glasses! Hope you were able to make the field trip and are feeling better.

shopaholic, Ok, I'm guessing you're Francie and I'm hoping you're feeling better. Ice cream can cure most everything. Well, in small portions anyway.

suetalks, You feel better now too, ya hear.

Susan, I hope everyone was extra nice your last day on the job. Guessing the R's are children???

Having a great OP day. No exercise yet, but time hasn't run out. It's rainy and some snowflakes are mixed in. I may go in early to pick DS up from BB practice. I can walk the halls in warmth.
Feeling kind of guilty about being healthy here.
Hope you all enjoy your Friday night!

Last edited by lovnmom; 11-07-2008 at 03:22 PM.
lovnmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 03:30 PM   #98  
I can dream, can't I?

This is for Francie regarding Jesse and Deanna.

http://www.etonline.com/news/2008/11/67285/index.html
Old 11-07-2008, 03:31 PM   #99  
I can dream, can't I?

I tried to ride and the wind was too strong. I got 1 mile in and that was it. Feeling some better, but not tip top. I did a load of laundry, cleaned the kitchen and then have been lazy.

Be back later...
Old 11-07-2008, 03:55 PM   #100  
starting over again......

S/C/G: 261.4/261.4/200

Height: 5'4"

STOP! Do not post here!! See you over in BIK #62
tommysgirl18 is offline   Reply With Quote