Old 11-02-2008, 01:59 PM   #31  
starting over again......

S/C/G: 261.4/261.4/200

Height: 5'4"

sue~ it is good to have you back!

nothing major on this end.......just still cleaning up a little bit from yesterday. but all in all, it was a good day yesterday and every body had fun!
tommysgirl18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 04:47 PM   #32  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 220/191/186

Just thought I would stop by and say Hi

I hate the time change...already thinking it is later than it is!

Mowed the front and back today and thinking that will be the last mow of the season, or hoping anyway. That is my exercise for the day.

Guess that's about it...need to get off this thing and get my laundry done and some packing up of somethings, books and such. Tired of the clutter and we are putting the house up for sale-UGH! I DO NOT want to move or go thru this crap again...that wasn't in my plans!!! Of course you know what I always says happens when I make plans, go figure. I am too old for this! Anyway...stressed out and I have things to do so adios for now.

Hoping everyone is having a good Sunday!
FrouFrou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 06:53 PM   #33  
kitty Momo

Sunday.

Is it?? lol I have been too busy this week but it should be slower since I plan on quitting the rehab job tomorrow. I haven't done it yet, I know,,,,what a slow poke.
I was just going to work at the motel and chill til Saturday when I start at the hospital.

blah - blah.

I would love to visit San Diego Sue! When my father was alive he was wanting to retire there since his best friend had relocated to that city. I would just like to at least see it and go to their zoo. Yay, on only a 2 pound gain during vacation!

Mindee- sounds like you all had a fun time!

Cristina - ick on the thought of moving. I am sorry you are stressed, don't forget to breathe!

Sassy & Jules - hope you gals are feeling better!

Franice- Glad you survived the hangover!! You rock. lol I didn't know you weren't feeling good because of THAT......not that I don't want you to feel good. lol anyway.....love the Halloween pic's of you and Fonzo.

Katy, Asia, Tammy - come chat when you get a chance!

anyway, only 4 hours at the motel this morning. .....was able to get Gabsters hair trimmed this afternoon , now I need to buy her a new shirt for her picture retakes. I guess that is it, CURVES tomorrow and see about joining that.

HAVE to throw the halloween candy out...I have no control once I get started and it is making me sick. I need to make me a salad for dinner.

k- better get, chat tomorrow.
Mom2Gaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 07:55 PM   #34  
RosieKate

Sue - Welcome Home! We missed you...sounds like you had a marvelous time!

Susan- I hear you about the candy...I got rid of most of it, but I ate too much of what was left today - gah. I did get in a one hour hike, so hopefully I burned off most of it.

Cristina - Moving? oh yuck..I'm sorry. Will be keeping you in my thoughts and I agree with Susan - don't forget to breathe! Where are you moving to?

Mindee - I skipped on over to myspace and looked at your pix...what a fun party! The kids look great and Logan looked like he was having a blast.

Francie - your pix looked great, too - great costumes! It was worth the hangover

Hi Jules, Asia, and Tammy!

We survived Halloween/Leigh's birthday...lotsa fun, but a whirlwind of a day. I'm glad to have the extra hour..I'm sure I spent it sleeping. Between birthday prep and volunteering last week, I made a decision about going back to school. Going to go back starting in the summer get an ESL endorsement for my teaching license. It's three terms of part time graduate courses, then a practicum which will hopefully lead to employment the following fall. I've taken courses here and there over the years to keep up my license, but this will be a bigger commitment. I'm looking forward to it. I'm looking forward to getting back into teaching...I've been out for a long time!

Other than the Halloween binge, eating has been ok and my weight has not budged. Here's hoping for a loss next week now that the candy is out of the way.

Ciao!
Old 11-02-2008, 09:45 PM   #35  
I can dream, can't I?

Height: 5'5"

Well, after doing laundry yesterday I had to iron today. AND I didn't get it all finished, so I have to plan another attack of ironing this week. Ugh. My sleep schedule is still screwed up, or more so after the time change too. I haven't felt rested since we got home.

Tomorrow I take mom to one of her Drs. and try to remember to stop by the heart Dr. for a new script. She also wants to stop by the vet and her bank. That might kill the afternoon since her appt. isn't until 12:45. Well, at least I won't have to iron tomorrow....lol. Have nothing planned for the rest of the week.

Katy- I think it sounds very exciting to be going back to classes and getting ready to teach again. Something I wish I had done when I was younger.

Susan- Yeah...take a break, relax before you start the full time job. I hope it all works out for you. Bet you will be getting plenty of exercise on the job though.

Cristina- Yikes...girlie, you just got settled in there. Sorry you are putting the house up for sale. Moving out of the area, or just near-by? I sure don't want to move any time soon. The family dinner idea is a good one. We used to go to Mom's house on Sunday's, usually every week or every other week. Now my kids are scattered and my grands are too busy...oh, boo hoo Sue.

Mindee- Sounds like a nice party. I will have to go look at your photos. Are you still walking at night? I planned to ride the bike after dinner today and was surprised to see it was so dark....darn. Now I have to plan for an earlier ride every day I guess.

Sassy, Jules, Asia, Tammy and all....Hope the week-end has been good for you all.

I mentioned Grands earlier and wanted to share a pic of my DGD. Also a couple pics of our trip. (a chair at Jimmy Buffet's and the beach in SD)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Kailee senior 2009.jpg (17.3 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg IM000807.jpg (39.6 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg IM000728.jpg (22.8 KB, 3 views)

Last edited by suetalks; 11-02-2008 at 09:51 PM.
suetalks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 01:34 AM   #36  

really quickly from me for now.........

Marissa and Logan have a doctor's appointment tonight. Logan has his three year check up and Marissa has her 18 month check up. Not sure if they will need shots or not, but I am hoping that they won't be too bad if they do need them!

we had a very busy weekend, and it seems like it took a toll on all of us. we were all still dragging our butts on Sunday, so lets hope that the time change doesn't screw with us any more and we can get back into the swing of things!

thanks for the nice comments on the pictures! Logan had a blast opening all the cards. The funny thing about it all though......if the card had money in it, he would throw the money on the floor and go about what he was doing with the card.

my sister Katy made his cake......and she was already talking to Brandon about his cake for his birthday. we tossed around some ideas for Brandon and Marissa's birthday party in April. But like she said, we still have plenty of tie before that, so we can toss around as many ideas as we want!

Sue~ Nope, I haven't done my walking every night like I was doing. I stopped for a little bit because there was a guy that was lurking around the complex and Tommy didn't want me to take any chances out there with Marissa. I am going to get back into the habit of doing my walking dvd during the day.

I have a plan to do my walking dvd in the morningish hours, and then doing a 30 minute below the belt dvd that I have later on.....wish me luck on trying to fit it all in and to figure out the right schedule for me.
Old 11-03-2008, 09:34 AM   #37  
~Believe~

S/C/G: XXX/-155/140

Height: 5'3

Howdy Ya'All.

Well I feel loads better, still not 100% yet, but lots better thanks to Mucinex! Now its basically just my nose dripping........

So anyways that is about it...........

I'm off to bed.........one night down and two more to go!!! (work)

TTYL,

I know this is a Christmas one, but it is so darn cute, I just had to use it!!! lol.

Sassy_Chick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 11:39 AM   #38  
One day at a time

Morning, ladies...

Just a quick fly by while I am taking a break...V took the next two days off so we can stage the house, ugh. She (the realtor) suggested some painting, double ugh! I think it is ridiculous that a house has to be staged now days to get it sold. She didn't think my pink bath would go over so well...imagine that, lol. We figured that but then she said to paint the gold, ugh...it goes down the hall, on and conintues down into the foyer and then family room and she wants the family room painted! Anyway, that is what is on the agenda today. Trying to get things straightened and looking good for pictures today. I better get going...V is waiting. I will chat more later and do indies...I am sure I will need a break this evening.

Have a great Monday ladies!
Old 11-03-2008, 12:42 PM   #39  
I was born this way hey!

S/C/G: Not telling/Shh/150

Hey everyone!! I just wanted to share my good news. Its nothing major, but I'm proud of myself.

Yesterday, we ordered some pizza & breadsticks..and I only had one slice and one breadstick (they smelled soo good I couldnt resist, lol). And instead of having something sugary for dessert..I had an orange instead. Yay me!! LoL!!

Okay..I'm gonna go read now. BBL!!
Shopaholic1204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 02:48 PM   #40  

I am popping in here quickly, I finished up folding and putting away the laundry. Now, I have a couple of other things to do before tonight. Marissa and Logan have a doctor's appointment tonight. Logan has his three year check up and Marissa has her 18 month check up. I can't remember if either one needs shots, but I hope that they won't be grumpy if they do!

I will have to come back later on when I have a little bit more time, and a lot less things to do!
Old 11-03-2008, 03:27 PM   #41  
I was born this way hey!

S/C/G: Not telling/Shh/150

I KNEW IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DeAnna Pappas called off her engagment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.usmagazine.com/news/bache...off-engagement

Poor Jesse

Last edited by Shopaholic1204; 11-03-2008 at 03:27 PM.
Shopaholic1204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 03:56 PM   #42  
I can dream, can't I?

Afternoon chickies...On a fast track here. I just got home from errands/Dr/CVS/bank with Mom. Now I have to think of something for dinner and get my butt out on the bicycle before I cook.
Weigh in was still UP today, but I can get it back to where it was....and beyond....hear me roar?

Hope your Monday is going super!
Old 11-03-2008, 04:02 PM   #43  
I can dream, can't I?

Francie- I was going through my pictures from the beach...this one made me think of you, wanting an outdoor renewal ceremony. They were waiting for the sun to start setting and it was beautiful when it did. (my camera is whacked out, so none of my pics were very clear)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg beach wedding.jpg (26.6 KB, 4 views)
Old 11-03-2008, 05:03 PM   #44  
One day at a time

Back again...

SUE...beautiful pictures! Love the chair! And your GD is beautiful! Hoping all went well with your mom at the docs.

SUSAN...you sound like me...gave all the candy away! Curves will be a lot of fun, I think you will like it.

MINDEE...loved all the pictures! Especially the BD cake!

KATY...how exciting for you, heading back to teach! Glad you guys survived the BD & Halloween!

SASSY...hope you are feeling better, and yes, that is too cute!

FRANCIE...yay to just one piece of pizza and breadstick!

HIYA TAMMY, ASIA, & JULES

About moving...we are not sure where we are moving as of yet. But we are looking outside of the city which is what we should have done to begin with. We are actually going to look at two houses this evening where J & C live. I tell ya...if we have to move after this I am just going to live in my car, lol.

Anyway, I did manage to get in a walk this morning and that was it...guess it is better than nothing. The eating is horrible...darn stress eating and I am snapping out of it because I refuse to gain this weight back!

Better get back to work.

Have a good evening!
Old 11-03-2008, 06:55 PM   #45  
ugggg.....

feeling a little better..you girls have been busy little posters..going to bed early tonight again...
jules1216 is offline   Reply With Quote