Old 10-31-2008, 01:42 PM   #16  
ugggg.....

Quickie for me too--my head is killing me still but I am not sneezing or having to stuff kleenex up my nose..lol....Hubby stated with it yesterday and Dominic's nose was runny last night...I had to go to the dreaded WIC office for Teri this morning some of the nicest and nastiest women work there..stopped in to see Ry real quick and the grocery store...I really want to take a nap but I have to take Dominic in for pics--have a great coupon that's only good to SUnday or a would cancel today....
jules1216 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 03:02 PM   #17  
~Believe~

S/C/G: XXX/-155/140

Height: 5'3

Hi all. Just a quickie. I am beat, been out all day shopping with my friend from work. Man I forget what its like to go out shopping with a woman vs. my husband! lol.

My throat is killing me! UGH! I hope I am not getting what DH and everybody else had!!!

TTYL!

Sassy_Chick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 04:20 PM   #18  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 220/191/186

Jeez, where does the time go? Another sort of quickie from me...too much going on today...

FRANCIE...where did you come up with the baby pic? So freaking cute and you know what? I can see the resemblance, lol. No doubt you and Fonzo will make pretty babies. And people probably notice you because they care about you missy. And they worry...sorry you are up and down. Hoping today is better for ya. Your mom and my first hubby share the same birthday so I kinda know how you feel. I know it's different...the loss between a spouse and mother but it's still hard. Especially with it being a holiday on top of the loss, and birthday. But believe me...it gets better with time and you are right, your mom would want you to be happy. Lots of hugs! And hope you have fun tonight...be safe. WTG on the pounds!

KATY...HAPPY HALLOWEEN BIRTHDAY to Miss Leigh! Enjoy the day and I hope she loves the elephant!

JULES...hope you all feel better soon. The hubby has had a cold and I told him to stay away from me! I don't want to get sick. Hope the pics turn out good! Of course they will!

SASSY...hope you get to feeling better too! Glad you had a nice day of shopping.

SUSAN...yeah, we wouldn't want to waste the good pee, lol. Hoping all goes well. Cute pic...the things we do to our pets, lol. Hope you and the Gabster have a fun Halloween!

MINDEE...that was nice of you...where's my cupcake? Lol I know you guys are going to have lots of fun tonight and can't wait to see the pics!

ASIA...hoping all is well with you.

SUE...hoping all is well with you too!

Okay, so I didn't get any exercise done today...bad, bad, bad. I will make it up tomorrow. Too busy today for some reason and going to be handing out candy later. Josh & the fam are coming over to trick-or-treat the neighborhood sometime...not sure what time, they never said. Gotta figure out something for dinner, a quick dinner because the plan is to sit in the garage/driveway and hand out candy and watch all the kids. It has been so nice lately and supposed to be 75 by 5 so it shouldn't be too cool. Anyway...still have time to do some walking on the treadmill and a dvd so maybe I will go do that. Haven't even had my water for today...too stressed, ugh!

Have a good day!
FrouFrou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 10:59 PM   #19  
I was born this way hey!

S/C/G: Not telling/Shh/150

Hey..just stopping by real quick to share my halloween pics from tonight!!!

Shopaholic1204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 01:47 AM   #20  
starting over again......

S/C/G: 261.4/261.4/200

Height: 5'4"

well, this will be a quick one from me since I am sooooo tired!

I did A LOT of stair climbing since I was cleaning while Logan went to the store with Tommy on Friday afternoon. Then a friend of ours and one of his sons came over to hang out with us. Then we took the kids and went trick or treating! we were out for about 2 hours, so it was a lot of fun!

My avatar is of me, the kids, and the neighbor's daughter sitting on our front porch. I looked at the picture and told Tommy that I need to get pants that aren't so baggy!

my list is almost done for the party! all we have to do is switch the furniture around and vacuum and then that is it!

now, I am going to breeze through my emails and then I am going to go to bed.
tommysgirl18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 08:06 AM   #21  
I was born this way hey!

omg..i have the worst headache ever!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-01-2008, 09:46 AM   #22  
~Believe~

S/C/G: XXX/-155/140

Well I'm sick, well at least my throat is VERY VERY sore and DH said that is exactly how he started out!

So I plan on doing nothing today because its back to work tomorrow night and I cannot call off this week because my coworker is on vacation so its just me this week!! But if I get what DH has, then my boss will just have to deal with it!

TTYL,

Sassy_Chick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 09:59 AM   #23  
One day at a time

Good morning, ladies!

FRANCIE...hope you get rid of the headache! I too woke up with one, from sleeping too late, and the wrong way. Love the pics...too cute! Love Fonzo's little pumpkin light, lol.

MINDEE...love the avatar! Hope you guys had fun trick-or-treating!

SASSY...sorry you are coming down with what the hubby had. Get plenty of rest and feel better soon!

Just wanted to check in first thing this morning before getting started with the day. Busy day today, sort of and I need to be in the kitchen baking a cake for dinner tonight. Josh & the fam is coming over. Thinking of having a Sat/Sun dinner every other week. They were over last night...not really sure why. Thinking Char thought I needed to be a part of the kids Halloween Ummm, I took them to the Zoo thing...that was my Halloween with them. They came over at almost 8:30 though and by the time we got half way around people weren't answering their door. Didn't matter though they got so much candy they really didn't need more.

I was giving out candy by the handfuls...by almost 7:30 I had had 7 kids come to the door, what? I guess with so many other things going on now days parents just don't take their kids trick-or-treating as much Anyway...some cute costumes for sure!

I did manage to get in a hour workout too! Yay! Lol I am wanting to go for a wlak right now but kinda waiting for it to warm up a little more...it's a chilly 44. Going to wait until about 9:30 and then go. V is home today too so going to go running around with him for a little while, doing nothing.

WI is today and I am down a pound! A whole stinking pound, lol...whatever, they all add up in the end so...I indulged a little too much with the candy. But I got rid of 95% of it so that's good...maybe the hubby and kids will eat the rest. Anyway...I am blabbing, lol...trying to wake up.

I will try to get back later this evening, until then...enjoy the day!

Last edited by FrouFrou; 11-01-2008 at 09:59 AM.
Old 11-01-2008, 11:26 AM   #24  
I can dream, can't I?

Height: 5'5"

HI ladies...We are home. Home with 2 weeks worth of laundry, 2 weeks worth of a dusty house and 2 weeks worth of TIRED. But safe, sound and happy.
I will for sure take the week-end to catch up reading, and might be back later today to tell you about our trip.
suetalks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 04:47 PM   #25  
kitty Momo

Hey, it is Saturday!

Welcome back Sue, we missed you!

Sassy, Jules and Francie - hope you ladies are feeling better. Funny about the workers at WIC being the nicest and nastiest Jules, how true. Love the new avatar Mindee!

Katy - oops, sorry,,,,,,,,Happy Belated to Miss L, hope she had a wonderful birthday!

Cristina - to the pound weight loss!!

I took Gaby after school through the downtown core of Astoria ,the shops were handing out candy, we filled a pumpkin head in 30 minutes. lol After that we went home regrouped and went to Seaside and did the mall, 1/2 a pumpkin head there. After that to the convention center where there were games and crafts, filled another pumpkin head there of grab bags that contained candy. After that to a church for their harvest festival and played games, Gaby won the best costume for her age group and receieved a ribbon. Came home and trick/treated around where we lived .....people at home said for her to take as much as she wanted because she was the only one that had come by to trick or treat,,,,,,,,,so, she grabbed handfuls and filled another pumpkin head. lol

So, ya. A lot of kids I think do the mall trick or treating or the harvest festivals, just safer that way unless you know the homes you are going to.

to Asia, and Tammy!

It is Gaby's day today and my day off. My mom and step dad came down and we went out for lunch,it was nice to finally get visitors. I had a grilled chicken/tomato salad.
Think I will take Gaby to see High School Musical or go swimming, her father will get her tomorrow. I also want to get her hair trimmed for picture retake on Tuesday.

I start the hospital job on 11/8! yay.

UP on the scale to 149. Ugh. Too much candy, too late eating...........too something....planning to just get back on track and I did call Curves and have an appt for Monday to go in and hear the sales pitch.

anyway, better get.....Gaby is impatient. Sorry.

Last edited by Mom2Gaby; 11-01-2008 at 04:48 PM.
Mom2Gaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 06:55 PM   #26  
I was born this way hey!

Cristina~LoL!! No..he's like The Crow/Joker/freaked out weirdo..LOL!!!

I do feel better. I havent had a hangover in awhile. My friend got it worse than me though. She was throwing up allll night. The only thing I ate today was eggs, bacon and a biscut..so I'm hella starving right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope you ladies had a good day!!
Old 11-01-2008, 11:53 PM   #27  
I can dream, can't I?

Susan- Congrats on the new job. Sounds good!

You all are too talkative for me..I have read and read, now have no time for indies. Rest assured, I loved all the Halloween pics., smelled the chili and cinnabon bread, am awaiting pics. of Katy and Cristina in their new glasses, also looking forward to Tammy's wedding tales, hoping Dominic gets his teeth in and feels better, likewise feeling better for Marissa, Sassy, Asia...and Happy BD to Logan..and a late HB to Leigh. LOL!!

I spent most of the day doing laundry, ugh! Cleaned out the fridge since no one had cooked for 2 weeks...now need to re-stock. My hours are still screwed up...3 hour time difference has me eating at weird times.
I refused to weigh in until Monday...and may not even then. Tomorrow my goal is to ride the bike!! Actually, in 2 weeks I think I ate well 75% of the time. I walked ALOT in San Diego and the last 4 days in Vegas. We only ate twice a day and had almonds and rice cakes for snacks between meals. DH said he thought I did great, but I am a little worried.

San Diego is my new favorite place. Our boys' friend had such a cute beach place for us to rent (at a discount) and I plan to go back ASAP. The street in front went directly to the beach, about 2 blocks away...downhill. Was a fun walk until you came back UP hill. After 3 days I had sore muscles in places I didn't know I had muscles. (in my rear section) I walked to the beach 2 or 3 times each day, walked along the sand or the street above, and sat and watched the sunset one night. Even saw a wedding on the beach. DH and I walked for 90 minutes one night just to find a salad for dinner. Of course, the best of that trip was seeing "baby boy" and step-son. We had several good talks and meals together. We planned to eat at their community pool one afternoon and sit around the outside bar area, but that was the one day it was overcast and cool. We sat out for about an hour and nixed eating outside. Mostly San Diego has beautiful weather...and I want to live there.
Las Vegas was even more busy than when we were last there..just crazy busy!! Fun though. We rented a car so were able to go to our old neighborhood and snoop around. Spent several days looking at condos and of course, gambling. DH had some luck, me, not so much. We made an offer on a condo, but it is pretty convoluted to buy from a bank (repo) and we doubt if we get it. There are so many out there, and some are really the pits. One area I liked had nothing but really nasty, in need of re-model units. I was disappointed that we wouldn't be able to live where I wanted. I just didn't feel the "love" of completely gutting a place. One we wanted was upstairs, so we debated that (with Mom climbing stairs) and by the time we decided to go for it the bank had set it up for auction. Just wasn't meant for us I guess. Anyway, next week we will find out if we get ours or if they counter our offer. We left a little wiggle room, but won't go much higher. I hate to get excited, but I must admit I am decorating it in my mind....lol.

I have to get to bed so I can start getting back on a regular schedule. Here I feel like it is still 3 hours earlier...and oh darn, I think the time changes tonight, so that will further screw up my internal clock.

Talk to you all tomorrow. Hope you are enjoying your week-end!!

p.s. I will pass on the Christmas exchanges and such. Just don't know if we will be here or have to go back West in the next few weeks.....everything is up in the air. I have e-mail addresses of some and will ask for those of others tomorrow...I can at least send online cards even from Vegas.

Last edited by suetalks; 11-01-2008 at 11:55 PM.
Old 11-02-2008, 12:18 AM   #28  
One day at a time

Hello ladies...

Up a little later than usual...getting a little sleepy.

SUSAN...sounds like you girls had one crazy, busy night! Glad Gaby won the ribbon, yay! And glad you had company...bet your mom has been wanting to come see your new place since you moved there. And on the job!

SUE...glad to see you back, missed you! Keeping my fingers crossed you guys get the place! Sounds like you guys had a GREAT time!

FRANCIE...glad you feel a little better, at least you are eating. Breakfast sounds really good too!

Hi to everyone else Hoping all is well with you

I think I am going to go to bed in just a few minutes.

I didn't get any exercise in as planned, or like I wanted. Too busy running with V and then had to be home at 2 so...time got away from us.

Josh & the fam came over early. The turds thought it would take longer but was trying to surprise me with their new SUV. V went to the store and came back and said something about he didn't know who's car was in the driveway-in his spot. I said what do you mean...you've seen their car before. He said I have not seen this...and I said what? Did you guys get a new car, lol. They did. It's mildly used...a 2008 Dodge Durango with 13,000 miles on it. I called them copycats, lol. Anyway, dinner was nice...we had a nice visit and I told them we have to do a family dinner every other week(end).

Have a great rest of the weekend!
Old 11-02-2008, 12:42 AM   #29  
starting over again......

S/C/G: 261.4/261.4/200

Height: 5'4"

just wanted to stop in quickly while the computer was up.....

the party went well! every body had a blast! the food was great, and it went quickly! we even got a couple of pizza's when some more people showed up a little bit later on.

I am so tired so I am going to have to come back on Sunday to catch up with every body! I am also going to try to upload the pictures to myspace right now, but I am thinking that it won't happen until Sunday!
tommysgirl18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 12:07 PM   #30  
I can dream, can't I?

I cheated...I weighed this morning. I am stoked that I only gained 2 pounds, heck I do that back and forth on a regular day. I am sure if I ride the bike and eat right I will be back down this week.

Be back later..phone call.