Old 10-13-2008, 11:32 AM   #76  
Fat-be-gone

oy!! I've been hella bad. I've eaten A LOT this weekend. and I didn't work out at all. eek!! and I only have 17 more days til I leave for LA!! crap! I gotta get on my game.

so far today I've stayed on track. Fought with myself this morning about going to Mcds to pick up bfast. I won. So I ended up with a coffee and some almonds. haven't been hungry much yet. I know it's not the healthiest menu but I'm not hungry so I'll save my fruit and cheese for later on when I know I will be hungry.

Hoping to work out tonite. Last time I worked out was Thursday!! That is so bad!

aimee - let's go chica!! let's get back on it! we've had our fun but now it's time to return to our regularly scheduled program!! have you been working out?? that's funny about the bath gifts. some people just don't think. lol I want to see a pic of your hair too!

courtnie - you should have sent some of that stuff to me!! I'm seriously lacking in the luxurious products area. I don't even have a perfume right now. I have to wait until the xmas sales at Perfumania (buy 1, get the 2nd for 9.99) that's sad

how's everyone else doing???

Rosario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 09:31 AM   #77  

S/C/G: 273/260.1/163

Height: 5'7"

I wonder if its possible to die from being SO tired? When I wake up in the morning I am actually more tired than when I went to bed... it's not a good thing. My muscles are just aching, and I haven't worked out since the last time I posted on here! I get to sleep in tomorrow morning... but I also have to pick Josh up from work late tonight.. thats all my complaining... and now I have to go back to work Have a good day girls!

-Aimee
SwimGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 12:25 PM   #78  
Starting Fresh

Height: 5'2"

Aimee - People give bath products cuz it is easy, I told my mom this year to not buy me anything of the sort. I am guilty of giving the stuff to though. Hope you are feeling better. My back has been really sore too.

Ro - what about ordering from bath and body works? I have always wanted to order from there, and it seems cheap! But they don't ship to Canada I get most of my perfume at xmas, or I buy it when its 9.99.

This weekend Karden bought us a duvet cover to match our new sheets! I love it, its just a chocolate brown (like the sheets) but checked with a shinier brown. Very nice, and I feel rich sleeping in chocolate brown bedding, lol.

I also went and did my makeup shopping - got lots of stuff! Two new lip glosses, two eye shadows an eye base and a cover up! So nice! LOVE the eyeshadow! Karden bought me some of it, hehe.

I also cooked my first turkey! with stuffing, and mashed potatoes! mmmm it turned out really good! My eating wasn't that great, but not that bad either. I did drink a whole bottle of wine though, haha.

AND I did LOTS of crocheting on my blanket I am making - could be why I am so sore. Overall it was a pretty productive weekend.

Last edited by sotypical; 10-14-2008 at 12:56 PM.
sotypical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 03:38 PM   #79  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

gals!

I'm BACK! Seriously, got the computer and have developed one of my short spans of insomia making it mine the last couple of days. I'm going to try to break the cycle tonight cause I'm tired. Tonight is also my last night at Valero. I decided I won't start working the WAH job until I get back from my trip to Alabama. What has happened since I left?

*I got a puppy, still unnamed.
*I refound my love of reading and read a extensive list when I was without internet.
*I haven't lost any weight but it's getting cooler, fall is here and exercise is SO much easier and enjoyable for me in cold weather.
*I have a temporary roommate, my friend Rayn. She's helping me more than she knows, I'm not as worrisome about my stuff being destroyed or people invading my space. I'm still about my privacy and space, just not as...ridgid I guess.

I still hate my job at the VA. Last night, my supervisors ganged up on me and I bit off all my nails that I was trying to grow. It was either that or kill someone, destroy something, or binge like ****. Besides that, my life is getting better, I think. I've missed yall!
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 05:04 PM   #80  
Fat-be-gone

shari - please post pics of your new puppy! what hav eyou been reading? glad having a roomate eased things up for you. Supervisors suck!! Just count to 10!

courtnie - I'll have to stock up around xmas. Bath and body works is very good. there's an outlet store near where I live, so I'll definitely be stopping by for xmas. congrats on the turkey!! I don't know if ill ever be brave enough to try cooking one of those. I think Im going to order a turkey breast from boston market this year. :blush:

aimee - uh oh!! are you preggers?!?! I know being overly tired is one of the symptoms!!!

i ate like a huge pig today. but Im really fed up with it all. I don't want to be fat anymore. It's toomuch. Physically and emotionally. Im feeling pretty down right now.

I'm going to work out tonite if it kills me!!
Old 10-15-2008, 02:16 PM   #81  

Rosario - lol, I am totally not preggo! I just haven't been sleeping well, and have been going to bed late, and getting up at 6am. I am totally NOT a morning person.. and just toooo much working! I am feeling you on the fat thing - as I tried on clothes on for my trip? My jeans are tight! They are alright to wear, but I wish they were looser. Stupid clothes! Also you should be talking to ME about perfume - I have like 12 bottles! I don't always have to pay for them, or I get them at 50% off.

Shari - WB! Glad to hear things are getting better! I look forward to having you around some more

Well ladies, today is my last day of work and then I am OFF TO CALIFORNIA!! Yay! I am excited to sleep in.. and to see something new!! I think I'll be excited tonight when I'm off work, except I still have to come home and pack.. I better go shower.. talk to you ladies later!!

-Aimee
Old 10-16-2008, 09:31 AM   #82  
Starting Fresh

Height: 5'2"

Aimee - HAVE FUN IN CALIFORNIA!!!
sotypical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2008, 12:03 PM   #83  

Well I didn't make it thru my shift at work, I was totally not feeling good. These migraines are seriously not good, ugh! I will have to deal with that when I get back as well. I seriously just didn't want to be one of those people who have to take pills for the rest of their life, yah know? Maybe the doctor will have better news for me.

So, I am off to California!!! I am not too sure how the posting thing will go while I am away, I may not get a chance.... OR I might get a chance every single second. lol.. Be good!!

-Aimee
Old 10-16-2008, 01:29 PM   #84  
Fat-be-gone

aimee - how long are you going to be there?? stay there until the 31st and we'll meet up!! :P hopefully you feel better. nobody likes to feel sick on vacation. and the next free bottle you get, send it my way . have fun on your vacay!

yesterday was a bad day. but only 2 more weeks and then I leave for LA so I'm really going to get to it. I want to drop a couple of pounds or some bloat just to feel a teensy bit better about myself. have been good so far today but the real test is when I get home.

on a good note. I scored some tanks from target for only 2 bucks! and a white tee for 2 bucks. they were on clearance. hahaha!! I love good deals!!

Old 10-17-2008, 12:48 AM   #85  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

INTRODUCING......

LEONIDAS

(formerly Unnamed Baby )

*Sorry for the oversized pic.*
Old 10-20-2008, 10:51 AM   #86  
Fat-be-gone

shari - TAN LINDO!!! He's so cute!! And I love that name!!

well Ive been soooo bad. Haven't even weighed myself lately. but it's monday and ya'll know the drill. It's a fresh start, I will do this, yadda yadda yadda.
Only 10 more days til I leave for LA. I better get crackin. Like seriously.

Hope ya'll are doing good!!

Old 10-22-2008, 02:28 AM   #87  

I am HOME from California!!!! It was AMAZING, and I am so exhausted, but in a better way than I was from work! lol. We were pulling long long days, yesterday we left the house at 10am (but was up at 8:30am), and got home a 12am!! OMG! It was crazy, we did the Alcatraz tour, did a city tour, shopping, dinner, and rode the cable cars until nearly 12. It was a well rounded day! Tina Turner was AMAZING, it was a really good concert! Hard to believe she's 69 years old, wowsers! I lost 1.5 pounds according to my brother's scale, I checked my weight the first day, and then this morning, just to see the difference.. we'll see what my own scale says though. We ate at this diner on the second day, and I was sick for TWO days from it! So I barely ate out, and we walked a ton.

I am totally a california girl - now I just gotta find a way to get there! I think I'd enjoy SoCal a bit more, Northern Cali isn't quite me. San Francisco though, wow, you could spend many weeks there exploring new things.

So thats my trip in a nutshell! I will be back to the diet/exercise thing VERY good, gotta get skinny to live in Cali I am off to bed, mmmm... my own bed. Other than Josh? It might be the thing I missed the most! Also - I really need to exfoliate! lol.

Rosario - get on the band wagon!!

Shari - very cute!! how did you come up with the name?

-Aimee
Old 10-23-2008, 05:29 PM   #88  
Fat-be-gone

dammit!! I had a post and i lost it. I'll be back.
Old 10-24-2008, 12:10 AM   #89  

Rosario - I hate that!

Where is everyone these days?? Update on me? I'm still feeling sick from whatever happened on my trip, ugh. I hate being sick, and these days I feel like thats all I ever am!! And to top THAT?? Yesterday my throat started to hurt, like seriously, nooooo thank you!! I am loading up on vitamin c, and hope to be all rested and feeling better on Monday to start exercising and hit my end of November goal! Oh - also, I didn't gain weight when I was gone!! Woohoo!!

-Aimee
Old 10-25-2008, 04:02 PM   #90  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

everyone.

Sorry I haven't been around, the new computer had a nasty virus and I just managed to kill it or at least subdue it enough so I can get online. TOM was last week and it was horrid so I'm taking a freebie this weigh in.

Halloween is SO close! 1 more week! What are you guys going to do?