Start Anew Cows!!!!!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Okay, so I am not TOOOOOOOOOOO mad that no one has asked about MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.-------I have been SO SICK that I couldn't even POST about it !!!!! ----Kiwi---I feel your pain!!! I think I had the actual FLU though,as I was shivering and sweating and hacking and throbbing and whining and ALSO, draggin me ar$e around trying to help out with the big rehearsal weekend for "The Secret Garden" musical----I am so excited as dd17 is playing "Lily"---my favourite part----kiwi---maybe our dd's will be on Broadway together!!!!!!! Tell me how to post a photo---never mind---I will send you one and you will post it for me because you are a doll----OTHERWISE!!!!!------thanks for asking about me and caring how I was doing---don't mention it------out of the kindness of my big fat,overstressed,overworked and fatty heart, I would like to say---hope Peach LARDbutt's babes are home safe and sound-----Wabby has her gardening weather back,Sugar is gardening in her flowered swimsuit,and Cherry is doing BODY for LIFE!!!! i have to go and fly clean my dump as I am at the musical every night this week and I LOVE IT!!!!!!!
  • hey Bagzie!
    Thought you got lost in yer Easter basket or something! Poor you with the flu. Get well soon!

I am about to exercise. More later.

Oh! Stevie had a baby! Well, his wife did. A rather large boy with one of those modern names that no one can pronounce. Born one day before his 3-year-old big brother's birthday. I told Stevie they'd have fun juggling birthday parties for the next 15 years and Stevie said (and I quote): " The best thing about it is that we only have to go to Chuck E Cheese's *once* a year!" Now that's what I call family planning!
  • Hey cowies
    Bagz, you know, I've been thinking about you, but I couldn't muster up the strength to ask where you were. Can't seem to string 2 thoughts together at the same time. Sorry to hear you've been at death's door, too. But of course the show must go on, right? Exactly what it was like with me last week. Hope you recover quickly and can really enjoy The Secret Garden. The performances are all this week? Wish I could see it.

Hi Cherry, what kind of bracelets are you making? Good luck with the exercise thing. I keep hoping to get back into some walking, but I've felt so awful I couldn't even think about it.

That's pretty funny about Stevie's Chuck E Cheese plans. I wonder if he knows yet how kids can throw a big giant monkey wrench into his best laid plans?

Well, I went and slung hash for the old folks today. Was so tired when I got home, I just went to bed and didn't get up until 4:45. What a combination--being sick, m. cramps and the time change. I may not recover for months... DH is making dinner tonight, isn't that nice?

Where are those Mediterranean travellers? Did they bring me anything?

Kiwi

P.S. I'm waiting for that photo!!!!
  • poof
    they're back. I confiscated the film and will the photos in the morning.

Bagz, I knew you don't go far from home so there was nothing to worry about. You got a grill and you got margies and you got pizza makings down the street. (Bagz makes GREAT pizza from flour).

I am a Lard Butt. Lard Lard Lard. Butt Butt Butt. How did this happen?

How long does it take to recover from jet lag?
  • jet lag
    Takes me at least a week, depending on where I've been. I've also heard one day for every hour time difference. The boy will probably bounce right back. Did they bring you presents? A mini Parthenon? A Zeus pot holder? Friends of ours once brought us back some *extremely* rude coasters that we have to keep hidden from the kids.

I hiked for a couple hours yesterday and did 30 mins today on the elliptical. Kiwi - I use the machine with no arm movements, just the legs and it's on the lowest setting so it's a pretty wimpy workout. Dh does the arms and legs thing and he's still fattish so I dunno if it really works.
  • ALL IS WELL IN COW-VILLE
    The baby calf is home to roost round the ample hindquarters of mama BOSSY cow---Welcome home Peachers ds and Main Man!!!!! peachlard---if you find out how to de-lard your butt,please let me know-----If anyone has read the Divine Ya Ya sisterhood,tell me what you thought of it!!Also,tell me what you think of oprah saying that there are no more books good enough on the planet for HER to recommend!!!! or whatever she said----Anyone have any good treat ideas for the cast party---I have appointed myself caterer in charge!!!!!---SUGARBUNS!!!! my dd loves the elliptical trainer---i find it's like trudging through mud!!! you are the new CHERRY!!!!!! Where''s the Wabbitross???
  • I was away celebrating!!
    Happy birthday to me, happy birthday to meeeeeee!! It was my big day yesterday. Tomorrow is DD's big day so we are going out to dinner tonight to celebrate, she has a class tomorrow evening. DH didn't get me my gift yet. He's sooo bad at presents. We're supposed to go this weekend to get me a digital camera. I wish he'd understand that if we get it this weekend, it won't be my birthday present. It will just be a camera that we need. At least he took me out to dinner and bought me a card. The funny thing is, it was the same card he bought me last year. Geez.

I'm glad your men are home to roost, Peaches. Now you can sleep again. So much for the male bonding. When is your trip to Greece?

Bagzie, dear, when you're not here I just assume that you are off leading the exciting, fun filled life that you have. It never crossed my mind that you were under the weather.

I went to the dietician today. I lost one more measly pound. That's the bad news. The good news is that I've lost a total of 10 jiggly pounds of lard.

That's wonderful about Stevie, Sugar. I hope the childs name isn't too modern or goofy. Parents really need to think these things through. DD's friend named her daughter Araya. Her middle name is Sunshine. That kid will never forgive them.

I hope you're recovering nicely Kiwi. I think you should take time off from dishing up mashed potatoes to the old folks. In fact, they should bring you a hot meal.
  • Felicitations!!!!
    to the darling wabbalicious----TEN POUNDS AND IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY TO BOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MAJOR CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!Peachtank must be SOOOOOOOOOOOO jealous!!!!!!!
  • HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO WABBY DARLING!
    How could we have missed it? Don't eat too much of this: but have a great time tonight!

Men are hopeless, aren't they? I have to admit it makes me feel a little better to know that yours is exactly the same as mine in that regard. I'm thrilled that you are down 10 lbs! That is great -- and taking it off slowly is the good way, of course

I've got to go make din-din, but I'll be back later and put up the Bagette pics from the show. They are fab!!

Later
    Kiwi
  • Bagz' DDs' pics
    From The Secret Garden:

1) DD1 as Lily (in the white dress) in "How could I ever know"

• Secret Garden, Bagz' Pic #2
    Archibald, Lily and Mary Lennox at curtain
  • Secret Garden, Bagz' Pic #3
    DD2 as "Fakir" the East Indian in the white pantaloons
  • Thank you DARLING!!!!
    Kiwi and I most decidedly are inviting you ALL--you crazy,tubby little cow-cows to the Broodway Opening of our Darling DD's!!! THank you thank you thank you!!!! cooooo the Fat Stage Mammas!!!!!!
  • Wabby! How could you?
    Happy Belated birthday, you wabbity Wabbit!

Gosh, Bagzie! Can we call you "Official Mom to the Stars" now? Your dd's are gorgeous.

We're going to Berlin for three days starting Monday. No kids, just us. Granny is coming to babysit and she's acting like we'll be gone a year. She's coming over tomorrow to get her official instructions. Shouln't be too hard to show her how to open a can of ravioli or turn on the tv.
  • what and where?
    I'm at the liberry and right next door by the duck hudda pond is a singer who I've actually heard of who's about to sing and I'm supposed to go over and take his picture. ... so let's take bets.

When I get to the gate, will they:
    a) Welcome me in
    b) Insist that I pay the $15

When they insist and I say, I'm just here to take a picture for the paper. Not staying. Will they:

a) Say ok
    b) Get hysterical and call that @#@$ who's in charge of the thing and let him say as he has before "I guess if she can't afford the $15, you can let her in for a minute."

I am jealous of Wabby and Kiwi's picture are wonderful. I want to put ds in this private school near Herbie but it's expensive and he's balking. I don't mind putting him in the public school near Herbie but it's in the wrong district and they not giving waivers.

Herbie brought me a gold necklace and ds brought me a little rug and a magnet and a thermometer. some other stuff came too. They are sweet boys.