Closed Thread

Old 09-02-2008, 08:02 AM   #16  
Happy September

S/C/G: 1/13: 197/181.5/145

Height: 5'2"eyes of blue

MADCAT~ "WRITE IF I BITE".... GOOD GOAL!! GOOD LUCK WITH THE POKE AND PROD. HOPE THEY AREN'T TOO MEAN....OR WE'LL JUST HAVE TO GO WITH YOU NEXT TIME

HAPPY AND MADCAT....LOVE THE AVATARS

HAPPY~ WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO THE OLD SAYING "IF YOU HAVE NOTHING NICE TO SAY THAN SAY NOTHING AT ALL? EVERY TIME I HEAR SOMEONE IN PUBLIC BEING SO OUTSPOKEN I WANT TO SCREAM. SOMEHOW PEOPLE ALL OVER THINK THEY ARE THE ONLY ONES THAT ARE RIGHT!!! HOW DID THE SLAW COME OUT???:hun"

ANNIE~ VERY HAPPY FOR YOU. TAKING IT SLOW IS MUCH BETTER THAN RUSHING. ENJOY GETTING TO KNOW EACH OTHER...AND EACH OTHER'S KIDS!!

RENNIE~ GOOD LUCK WITH THE GOALS ANDN THE WEIGH IN!! HOPE THE TRIP WAS FUN.

PATTY...POST HERE.... GOOD LUCK WITH THE GOALS!!

SHAD...I WOULD SO MUCH LKIKE TO BE SMART-AZZED AT THE END OF THE MONTH THAN SAGGY GLAD TO HEAR THE GO LIVE IS GOING WELL! AFTER ALL THE WORK I BET YOU AND THE OTHERS ARE HAPPY. HAPPY RAMADAN TO YOU BUT DON'T STARVE YOURSELF!!

CEEJAY...HAPPY BIRTHDAY COOKOUT!! THAT WAS NICE. SOUNDS LIKE YOU GOT IN SOME GOOD EXERCISE AND OUTDOOR TIME WITH THE RAKING TOO. KIDS CAN BE CUTE WHEN THEY GET EXCITED ABOUT CAKES AND CELEBRATIONS. I'LL TRY NOT TO BE TOO SASSY THOUGH

:COFDATE: GOOD MORNING CHICKLETS. NOT MUCH NEW YET. FEELING A BIT SLEEPY TODAY. I FELT LIKE MY DREAM LASTED ALL NIGHT. EVER HAVE ONE OF THEM. THEY JUST GO ON AND ON AND ON! I NEED TO GET DRESSED AND MAKE "MONDAY" MORNING REPORTS. THEN MAYBE OUTSIDE AND BACK HOME. NOTHING INTERESTING.
HAPPY TUESDAY/WEDNESDAY
Old 09-02-2008, 10:13 AM   #17  
Creating a Healthier Me

S/C/G: 250/see ticker/150

Height: 5'2"

Good morning ladies --

I'm way behind on reading the posts and I'm crazy busy today. I had a wonderful 4 day weekend.....so relaxing and fun. And we had gorgeous weather. Today it's back to work and then I'm going to get the shot in my back this afternoon. I'll catch up more later.

Love and hugs,
Old 09-02-2008, 12:02 PM   #18  
Choose your hard

S/C/G: Stuck/Working on it/Good 2 Go

Height: Fun Size

Good morning chickee babes,

Looks like Gustav is inching his way towards our backyard. I guess he'll get here tonight. I hope I have time to get the steaks on the grill for supper before it hits. Going to be rainy the next 4 days and the steaks just don't grill up that well in my electric oven - I much preferred the gas broiler. When I picked up meat, I was just thinking - holiday weekend - MUST BBQ.

We made grilled pork chops last night - oh so tender and yummy. The cole slaw was good too - I'm not a fan of vinegar and the cider vinegar was a bit strong for my liking but it gave a good balance to the meal. I also had baked cinnamon apples and fresh green beans from the farmers market that we almost sugar sweet. I REALLY enjoyed dinner last night

I am happy to say that I actually got into the garage yesterday and made my way through 5 boxes. Going to toss out the 20 year old VCR - it still works fine but I don't have VHS tapes any more. Actually I have a few exercise videos and we have a combo tape / disc unit that we barely use. We don't even rent movies any more - if we want to see something we use the pay per view on cable. Must be getting more popular as I see the Blockbuster Video rental place down the street closed down. I used to collect music boxes and although a part of me didn't want to, I also tossed some of the "lesser" ones. Trying to follow the principal of "don't keep it around unless you absolutely love it". There's only so much clutter you can keep. I am on the fence about keeping the cable car I got in San Francisco. So it's in the "thinking about it" cabinet. But I did manage to clean out alot. Garage is looking good. More to work on today. It feels good to accomplish something.

Michelle - good luck with the shot, I'm sure you're looking forward to it in a way that it will give you some needed relief! Glad to hear you enjoyed your weekend.

Mel - you going to squeeze into the cat suit and whip the folks into shape? THAT will get the attention of the construction boys. Wowza Speaking of dreams, ever have a good one, you wake up to roll over or something and you try and get it back again and it just eludes you?

Ceejay - sounds like you got a good workout in, even if it was unintentional. The party your family had for you sounds nice. Sometimes it's nice to have a fuss made over you I went to see an ENT last week. He was soooo nice. Very helpful advice too.

Shad - are you saying broccoli makes you sweat even more? I am trying to figure out a way to get more garlic in without the accompaning "essence" that goes along with it. Maybe if my diet consisted mostly of asparagus and garlic they WOULD let me work at home I first learned about Ramadan from one of my co-workers. We teased him for his ultra spicy foods that we swear melted the plastic containers and he generally ate very healthy. Except at Ramadan when at sunset he'd come rushing into our office to raid the community cookie box. Food, food, give me ANYTHING I'm so hungry He said on some rare occasions Ramadan happens over the summer when the days are much longer - that is brutal he said. Maybe things will be nicer for you if everyone left town. Of course that will probably make the calls to prayer much more prominent. Too bad your swim got cut short though. Maybe tomorrow. We can do laps together clear across the world

Welcome back Patty!

Shy - I'm sure you'll get that weight off in no time.

Annie - not enough age difference to call you a cougar but Jeff sounds like a cutie. Hope you can find some time to spend together. At least things will go slow and you can get to know each other well. There's always talking on the phone - that's how DH and I started out.

Carla - did you get that bike ride in? Michelle inspired me, now if you say I inspired you that means you have to hop to it so that you can be someone else's inspiration and we'll form a big conga line Of course my ultimate inspiration has always been Shad who would probably melt me in a puddle if she was my personal trainer

Madcat - good luck with the poke and prod. I'm overdue for the boob stretch - probably should make an appointment as I think of it now as next month is Breast Exam Awareness and they get pretty booked up. So thanks for the reminder. Hope all goes well for you. If the doc starts hollering, tell them you are already working on it. That usually quiets them down.

I got up early to wake DH up - he had to work today, I am on holiday. I went back to bed for what was to be just one more hour of sleep - tossed and turned and my last thought was "if I'm just going to lay here I might as well get up" when off I went to the deep sleep I had wanted for the last 3 hours. So I slept in more than I wanted to and now the day is half over. Better go find something for lunch and get busy...
Old 09-02-2008, 01:38 PM   #19  
Creating a Healthier Me

S/C/G: 250/see ticker/150

Height: 5'2"

Hi all -

My September goals are to:
1. Eat more on plan (I've been a bit too FLEXIBLE with my food choices)
2. No heavy meals after 7:30
3. Get back to the gym a MINIMUM of 3 days per week (preferably 4 or 5)
4. Do flexibility exercises at least once per day.
5. Be very sassy!

Don't know if I remembered to mention that DH is going to Mexico for work this weekend. He's got to get vaccinations for his trip today...so we'll both be a little sore from injections this evening. He'll be gone a week (and over my birthday too - drat). We had tickets to a baseball game on my birthday, so now I'll have to go with a friend. It will be his first trip to Mexico, so he should have a nice time soaking up the culture and cervezas (beer) when the work is done at the end of the day.

Annie - Jeff does sound great! And as long as you like him, so do we. Glad you're taking it nice and slow. Enjoy the dating/courtship.

Happy - Congrats on the 4 lb weight loss! That's wonderful! I wish I'd known you came up for the Harley 100th. We attended a bunch of the festivities and could've met up with you. The Harley events are lots of fun and it is good revenue for the city and surrounding area. It's so cool to have thousands of people come to our area from all over the world (Australia, Brazil, Europe, etc.) for a big party. I'm SOOOOO HAPPY for you for the great testing results you're seeing. And so proud of how committed you are to exercising. You go, girlfriend!! I'd actually prefer to walk across England over walking across Greece. I don't do well in the heat. Of course, walking across England reminds me of the movie "American Werewolf in London" (beware of the moors). I just love The Day the Earth Stood Still movie! Great stuff. I love sci fi shows and movies (especially those on BBC America like Doctor Who, Torchwood and a new show...Primeval). Good thinking to go darker with your hair color. Greenish hair is not attractive (Being blonde, I used to occasionally have it as a kid from swimming too much in the pool.) I hope your tummy feels better. Thanks for all the Alzheimer prevention tips. I'd have to be careful with taking a shower with my eyes closed....I could mix up shampoo, conditioner and liquid body wash. I'll try the other stuff though. Sounds like you had a lovely Labor Day breakfast. I hope you don't get too much rain/wind from Gustav. Can you give me your recipe for baked cinnamon apples, please? I'm glad you're relaxing and enjoying your extra day off.

Ruth - I hope Hershey is doing better. Give her a big hug for me.

Ceejay - I hope you had a nice long weekend. Good for you for counting carbs, and logging so many steps! I like your goal of no heavy meals after 7:30, so I added it to my list. How nice that you got to spend a great day with your relatives.

Carla - Sounds like you (and Happy??) are planning a fun trip to the Big Apple in November. What a fun trip to look forward to! You should have a great time! I understand why you've stopped getting massage. And for me, where they have to massage (and where I have to get the shot today) is just above my left butt cheek...so I always apologize for mooning the doctors/therapists! I hope your kitty feels better. A trip to Provence sounds wonderful....you really are the world traveler aren't you?!

Shad - Good for you for losing 4kg! :congrats: After this current job, you certainly deserve a beautiful and relaxing trip to France and Italy! A walk across England tour sounds great! I'm hoping that my DH's next work trip will be to England and that we'll be able to afford to get me a ticket to go with him. I can understand your disappointment at the orchid billboard that was an admonishment to pay tolls. How crazy is that. I'm glad to hear that go live has gone smoothly. There are always issues, but as long as they are small and easily remedied...it's all good. Good for you for keeping up with the exercise.

Rennie - What's wrong with Scotch? One of my fave drinks is a Jack and Coke. Glad you had a nice time camping. And :congrats: on your positive outlook.

Mel - Congrats on your weight loss! I'm glad you got a little relaxing in over the weekend, even though Saturday was full of firey watery excitement. I'm glad that you're finding ways to reduce stress. So those construction guys are hotties, huh? A little eye candy to brighten your mood! I'd love to go to the White Cliffs of Dover. The photos look so lovely.

Madcat - Great goals! I love the phrase "write if I bite".

Patty - Great to hear from you! on exercising 4 days a week! You rock, girlfriend!

Okay, ladies, I think I'm all caught up! You've been a busy lot these past few days. Even though it's after Labor Day, I'm still holding on to summer. It's in the 90s here today, and the leaves haven't started turning yet....so it IS summer. I do enjoy autumn....but I don't want wintry weather to come until mid-December. Do any of you have enough clout with Mother Nature to make this happen for me?

I hope you're all having a great day!

Love and hugs,
Old 09-02-2008, 08:12 PM   #20  
Rennie

S/C/G: 228/Ticker/120

Height: 4 foot 11 inches

di
lol I am not going to drink anything that tastes like gas smells lol. Hubby happens to like Chivas Regal single malt scotch. I buy him a bottle for christmas each year. This has been a tradition from our first Christmas together.

Last edited by Shy Moment; 09-02-2008 at 09:13 PM.
Old 09-02-2008, 08:33 PM   #21  

S/C/G: 200/189/165

Height: 5 ft 1 inch

Rennie
You are to funny.

Happy
Gustauv (sp) is supposed to arrive around 9 p.m. here. We are getting the outer band that is producing tornado. We're under a watch now. Your steaks sound good. He's still holding together. Just not as strong.

Madcat
Good luck with the poke and prod.

Hello to the rest

Went to the ENT this morning. Didn't like what he told me. I have a deviated septum which means I'll have to have surgery to correct it. He wanted me to try to take the Sudafed 240mg every other day, but I told him I'd missed one dose and it started all over again, and that fall is a bad time for me. Then he said wait until it freezes then try. I know what will happen. I also have some ear wax that's stuck to my ear drum. He tried to vacuum it out again but the pressure on my ear was enough to make me cringe. He stopped and told me to use hydrogen peroxide twice a week for a month. I can't even think about scheduling surgery until Bud is back or until they hire some one. He did tell me that if it caused my blood pressure to rise to stop taking it.

After this I went to have the oil changed in the Rav. They found a cracked drive belt. That took a hunk a change. Good thing I'm working some overtime. While I was there two different couples came in from Lousianna.

My aunt called me to ask how my appoinment went. I told her and she is going to tell my uncle. She took my uncle to the doctor Sunday afternoon because he was acting like he was having a stroke. His doctor had given him an extra medication to bring down his blood sugar, he's diabetic, and that med pulled it down to 69. His blood pressure was 114/48. The urgent care doctor told him he was having a hypoglycemic attack. He weighs 200 pounds. She said he was back to his old self today. I was concerned about him Sunday. After this ordeal my blood pressure was 128/105. My cousin told me I needed to go to urgent care.

I need to get some things done just in case we lose power.

Last edited by ceejay52; 09-02-2008 at 09:11 PM.
Old 09-02-2008, 08:50 PM   #22  

S/C/G: too much/going down/just right

Height: 157cm

Morning all,
Quick drive through this morning as I am in demand at the moment as they all want me to sit with them to do their 'first' transaction in GSAP. Then I have to go and harrass the managers so they will do their first 'approval' in GSAP so things can get paid and things can get ordered.
Yesterday I was running around all over the building looking after people who like Happy's friend get ratty during Ramadan around 4.00pm. The men more than the women.
I went to a meeting last thing yesterday afternoon. They were doing some Accounts Payable work. They were doing it wrong. I told them where they were going wrong and they didn't believe me. So I asked if any of them had brought the Documentation usb drive along with them. No they hadn't. Ummm why do I provide these things if you won't use them???? So they insisted on the consultant coming down who told them in the same words I had used where they were going wrong. Today, I will take my own USB drive down and have it handy when we run into language difficulties or diverse opinions.

So onto the bosses today. This will be fun. And speaking of which, here comes the first one with his worried frown, so hi ho, hi ho, it's off to inform I go. I will be back.
Old 09-02-2008, 09:18 PM   #23  
Rennie

S/C/G: 228/Ticker/120

Height: 4 foot 11 inches

cee
At least you found out what is wrong. It is surgery and that is never good but hubby had the same surgery years ago and is sure glad he had it done. Chin up lol they could have told you your nose was going to fall off in 24 hours lol.
Old 09-02-2008, 10:56 PM   #24  
Choose your hard

Hi ladies,

Back to the gym tomorrow so that means an early to bed probably no posting morning for me.

We have 8 yes 8 and counting upwards Black Swallowtail butterfly eggs in my parsley. I'm so excited. There's still lots of parsley left untouched so I daresay we might see more eggs. The hummingbirds are swarming the yard - I look count after 12. Our new pool cover is in, they want to know when we want to schedule closing the pool I did get in up to my knees this weekend but I doubt strongly that I'll be swimming in it this year. The air has cooled down and the water is too cool too. If we hit a day of 95 with the hot sun overhead, maybe I could stand it for 15 minutes. I'd love to pop the light in the pool on and sit outside on the swing at night - it's very peaceful with the water lapping but the mosquitos are munching away on me.

Back to work tomorrow - the 4 days off just really flew. I envy women who get to stay at home. Someday I'll be one too. Maybe. Of course not before my time tho.

Gustav is sending us gusty winds but no rain as of yet. Tonight's topic at the Diabetes program was about giving your pantry, cabinets, refrigerator and freezer a good makeover. Tossing out the unhealthy foods. We got alot more stuff tonight than she could cover in one hour so I have some interesting reading at lunchtime this week.

Ceejay -my oh my you've had a terrible day! Sorry things did not go very well for you...

Shad - you have to figure out ways to out maneuver them. Some people refuse to learn no matter what. Passive aggressive I don't want to deal with this stuff...

Michelle - those are great goals. I think by far the hardest thing of all is to keep sticking with and living the good life day after day. Sometimes it just gets tiring. So DH is going to Mexico. How exciting! Pack Immodium. That's awful that he will have to miss your birthday. Tell him he has to treat you before and after just to make up I think the thing with showering with your eyes closed is to force you to use your other senses. The bottles of conditioner, shampoo and body wash are slightly different. They smell different and since I use more shampoo than conditioner they weight a bit differently too. I did try the eyes closed thing. One thing I won't be trying is shaving my legs with my eyes closed Bad enough I can't see the hairs too well but at least I can make out my legs

Ok, got to get the last of the dishes in the dishwasher and fold that last load of towels and lock up for the night. Ta ta chicks
Old 09-02-2008, 10:59 PM   #25  
Choose your hard

Michelle - here's the recipe I used. From KraftFoods.com

Sometimes I just chop the apples and put them in a shallow baking dish and pour the rest of the ingredients over them putting the cheese on last. It cooks up like a casserole and cooks a little faster.

Harvest Baked Apples for 2
Prep Time: 10 min
Total Time: 45 min
Makes: 2 servings, 1 apple each

2 medium baking apples
1/4 cup apple or orange juice
1 Tbsp. brown sugar
1/8 tsp. ground cinnamon
1/4 cup shredded CRACKER BARREL 2% Milk Sharp Cheddar Cheese
1 Tbsp. raisins
1 Tbsp. PLANTERS Chopped Pecans, toasted

PREHEAT oven to 350°F. Remove cores from apples to within 1/2 inch of bottoms of apples; pierce skins with a sharp knife. Place apples in shallow baking dish.

COMBINE juice, sugar and cinnamon; pour over apples. Bake for 30 minutes or until apples are soft.

Calories - 220
Total fat - 8 g
Saturated fat - 3.5 g
Cholesterol - 15 mg
Sodium - 95 mg
Carbohydrate - 36 g
Dietary fiber - 4 g
Sugars - 30 g
Protein - 4 g
Vitamin A - 6 %DV
Vitamin C - 8 %DV
Calcium - 10 %DV
Iron - 4 %DV
Old 09-03-2008, 01:17 AM   #26  

S/C/G: too much/going down/just right

Height: 157cm

I'm going home to try that - shaving with eyes wide shut I mean

Just noticed Happys happy little announcement at the bottom of her siggy.

Pounds down - 2x5 - !!!!!!
And she is right up there with the exercise minutes

Last edited by Shad; 09-03-2008 at 01:19 AM.
Old 09-03-2008, 07:09 AM   #27  
Choose your hard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shad View Post
I'm going home to try that - shaving with eyes wide shut I mean
Oh good heavens, what have I started????

Thanks for the comment on the ticker. I finally have something to celebrate. A long road ahead of me but at least the first steps are taken.

Didn't make it to the gym this morning. DH got up wracked in pain. I was going to go to the gym myself but it started raining. That combined with not being comfortable driving in the dark of the night, I decided to take a pass. Instead I will go into work early and focus on getting some laps around the building today ala Ceejay. Looks like Gustav has finally arrived. No hurricane force winds and sideways rain but it looks like it will be soggy for the next few days. No wonder the cat was not in any hurry to rush outside this morning.

Have a good one everybody...
Old 09-03-2008, 07:27 AM   #28  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Oh my! It's the third and I've not checked in - or have I?

Well, I sure haven't met my Sept. 1 goal - too darn much partying and company over the summer. Fun but hard on the body. I go to NC (Asheville) mid-month to meet with some of the MODs and had hoped to be in the 180s but it just ain't a gonna happen. I guess I'll make that my goal for the end of this month.

Thanks for the good wishes for my Hershey. She still isn't showing any improvement but I'm keeping my fingers crossed. Reduced water consumption will be the sign that the meds are working. The pills are scary - I have to wear gloves when handling them. It's basically chemo to kill off some of the adrenal cells!

I am going to try very hard to be sassy but it's a bit of a struggle these days.
Old 09-03-2008, 08:08 AM   #29  
Annie - Indiana

S/C/G: 303/143/165

Height: 5'9"

Happy Hump Day already....and trash day....I think maybe since the holiday on Monday, trash day might be moved out til tomorrow. However it is out there anyway.

All the girls....what do you take from this statement from Jeff...."I don't NEED anyone, but I WANT someone in my life". I really don't know what to think. My friend, Leanne, said I am like that too, that I don't NEED anyone to survive, but wouldn't mind someone in my life. I think I am just over sensitive as I didn't take my antidepressant. Boohooed around all evening.

MEL....Love the cat whip avatar. It made me laugh.

Rennie....Not much camping time left. How far into the fall do you camp?

Madcat...how did the poke and prod go? Thank God we don't have to do that too many times a year.

Happy...Oh please come and clean out my garage. I would just love to get a big dumpster and start pitching.

Michelle...I like your goals a lot. Especially #5 Be very sassy. I can do that with no problem.

Ceejay...Are you surviving Gustav? Glad your uncle is ok. That sounded scarey.

Shad...you always sound like you are running around like a chicken with your head cut off at work. Probably should wear tennis shoes to work.

Ruth...How is Hershey today? So you didn't make it to the 180's, set a new goal and get sassy about it.

Carla...that is a lot of NO MORE stuff. Here is to the great "NO MORE" success of Ms. Carla.

Hello to anyone I may have missed.

We are having really HOT weather the past 5 days, and will continue thru Friday. It is taking a toll on my garden. This weekend is supposed to be really nice, low 80s. Gustav is supposed to drop rain in Indy starting this afternoon, then be gone by Saturday. Truly, we could use the rain. Everything is so dry and brown. The only good part is I don't have to cut the grass as often.

Better get to work, it is going to be crazy busy today. Have to get a training class put together.

Love and Hugs
Old 09-03-2008, 08:55 AM   #30  
Happy September

S/C/G: 1/13: 197/181.5/145

Height: 5'2"eyes of blue

MICHELLE...WHEN IS YOUR BIRTHDAY?? DO TELL ME CAUSE I COULD USE A REASON TO CELEBRATE
GOOD LUCK WITH THOSE GREAT GOALS AND ALSO TO DH FOR A SAFE TRIP...BEER OR NO BEER YOU CAN HAVE ANOTHER BIRTHDAY WHEN HE COMES BACK!! GOOD LUCK WITH THE SHOT AND HOPE YOU BOTH FEEL OK.

CEEJAY...SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT THE DEVIATION. I HAVE ONE TOO. HJEN ALSO. IN FACT MILLIONS OF PEOPLE PROBABLY DO. WE OPTED FOR NO SURGERY. GOOD LUCK!! HOPE THE UNCLE FEELS BETTER. I HAVE HAD 2 VERY BAD EPISODES OF LOW SUGAR THAT WERE SCARY AND NOW TRAVEL WITH FOOD AND JUICE EVERYWHERE I GO. SORRY ABOUT THE RAV'S DRIVE BELT! I HAT TO THINK WHAT THAT SET YOU BACK. HOPE TOO THE STORM HAS FIZZLED OUT ENOUGH SO YOU WILL BE SAFE AND HAVE ELECTRIC!!!

SHAD....MEN WITH NO FOOD IN THEIR STOMACHS ARE EVEN WORSE!! HOPE YOU GOT THRU THE BOSSES STUFF A BIT EASIER. KEEP THE USB NEARBY! YOU NEVER KNOW WHEN IT WILL COME IN HANDY!! (LIKE I KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT) :Lol3:

HAPPY~HOPEFULLY GUSTAV WILL ONLY BE BREATHING A BIT HEAVY WHEN HIS REMNANTS KEEP FLYING YOUR WAY. THERE HAS BEEN A GREAT DISTURBANCE IN THE FORCE OBIWAN KENOBI! HOPE YOU ARE HAPPILY READING ABOUT YOUR KITCHEN CLOSET CLEARING. JUST READING YOUR POST MADE ME MENTALLY TOSS STUFF OUT IN MINE! YOUR PROGRESS SO FAR IS OUTSTANDING. HOPE YOU ARE VERY PROUD OF YOURSELF SO SORRY ABOUT THE POOL. NEXT SUMMER YOU CAN SWIM YOUR LITTLE HEART OUT! IN THE MEANTIME YOU HAVE ALL THOSE LITTLE EGGS AND BIRDS TO WATCH!!

RUTH....HOPING BOTH YOU AND HERSHEY WILL BE THE SASSIEST EVER WHEN THIS IS DONE. THINKING ABOUT YOU BOTH HAS TO BE SCARY WITH THE RUBBER GLOVES AND ALL. MORE HUGS

ANNIE...FUNNY YOU SHOULD WRITE THE COMMENT ABOUT NEED/WANT. I WAS GOING TO SAY THAT TO YOU YESTERDAY AND THOUGHT TWICE ABOUT IT HE IS JUST TRYING TO SAY "BEEN THERE, DONE THAT". I WOULD ASSUME (DANGEROUS WORD) THAT HE MEANS EXACTLY WHAT HE SAID. WE WOMEN, MYSELF INCLUDED, HAVE A TENDANCY TO FEEL A MAN TO "NEEDS" US IN ORDER FOR HIM AND OURSELVES TO SURVIVE. IT'S OUR OLD TRAINING FROM MOM AND GRANDMA...." HOLD HANDS, KISS, ENGAGEMENT, WEDDING, BABIES" TRAINING. DON'T TAKE THE COMMENT TOO PERSONALLY AND TRY TO FIND A GOOD BALANCE BETWEEN THOSE TWO...NEED & WANT. THEN "NEED" GETS A LOT SMALLER.
HOPE YOU GET THE MUCH NEEDED RAIN

GOOD MORNING. HAPPY WEDNESDAY. I AM LATE GETTING UP AND EVEN LATER GETTING GOING. TOMORROW WE GET READY FOR THE BBQ AND THEN IT ALL SET FOR FRIDAY. I MIGHT BE SCARCE. ALREADY THERE ARE THOSE THAT DON'T WANT TO SET UP AND WORK!! I LEFT MESSAGES ON ANSWERING MACHINES AND NOTES ON OFFICE DOORS JUST TO GET THE POINT ACROSS.
I AM RESTING UP TODAY. LOTS OF SINUS ACTIVITY SO I AM STAYING INDOORS TILL THE BBQ. MAYBE GO FOOD SHOPPING TOMORROW. FINANCES WILL BE A BIT TOUGH FOR FALL AND WINTER. I AM PUTTING ON THE PUSH FOR DEBT PAYING AND CUT SPENDING WAY BACK TILL SOMETIME IN 2009. BESIDES...I HAVE EVERYTHING I NEED....AND I CERTAINLY DON'T NEED ANY CLUTTER. JUST GOT RID OF IT ALL!!! SO FAR GOALS THIS YEAR ARE GOING WELL.
HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY/NIGHT
Closed Thread