Closed Thread

Old 09-03-2008, 09:53 AM   #46  
I was born this way hey!

S/C/G: Not telling/Shh/150

Height: 5'3

hi ladies. i'm just gonna be quick here.

today is move in day!!! yay!! we're packing up all our stuff from my friend's house and getting ready for the 2 hours drive to annapolis. i'm trying to be really excited, cuz i know fonzo is. but i'm just so sick right now. i just wanna lay down and go to sleep, lol.

anyways..i dunno when we'll have the internet again. so i hope everyone has a wonderful couple of weeks!!!!

ttyl!!!
Old 09-03-2008, 12:45 PM   #47  
~Believe~

S/C/G: XXX/-155/140

Wink

Hi Girls. Yes I am still awake. lol. (I work nights for anybody that doesn't know) I am so glad tonight is my "Friday" I am so ready for the "Weekend". This morning was completely crazy at work!

Old 09-03-2008, 02:29 PM   #48  
kitty Momo

Good Morning!

Scale is down a bit, thank goodness....been too busy to eat, I guess. I was finally able to sleep last night, I have been wide awake since we moved and unable to really sleep.

Gaby started school this morning and she looked so nice in her leggings. We don't (and won't) have tv so I am hoping that will trim her down and she will be able to wear jeans. She has done really good with just playing and of course we have been busy these last few days.

I am excited about a job lead, so cross fingers that pans out.

Mindee- what is Tommy's lodge thing? Yay for Brandon, I hope he has a great 1st day of school.

Sue - Hope you are not too bruised up this morning!

Francie - Happy moving, I bet you all will be happy when it is all over with!

Sassy- Enjoy your Friday! Glad to hear the new lady is working out ok Go get yourself checkout on that lump! better safe, you know

Cristina - So, what did you have for dinner?? I might make my famous (it is the only thing the kids like of what I can cook haha) tuna dish with chips and cheese on top. I also have Gab finally eating p & j sandwishes.....anyway, hope you are rested today

omg- did I say my cyst on my wrist went away?? It was a gangloin (sp) that I got like 2 years ago, looked like a bone sticking up. Anyway, while moving it popped or something and like magic it is gone. I also got stung by a bee (1st time, ever) while Gab was taking a bath. I must have brought it in with my clothes because it was in my hoodie that I wore to the beach. I swatted it and it landed in the bath water.........and I killed it.

*sigh................yep, that is my life. Cyst & Bee's.

I need to go find me a fisherman!

Hi to Asia, Jules, Tammy, Missy Katy!! Hope you ladies are having a good week so far.

Last edited by Mom2Gaby; 09-03-2008 at 02:30 PM.
Old 09-03-2008, 03:38 PM   #49  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 220/191/186

Hello ladies...

First I have to say, this weather is weird! I am sitting here freezing! It's supposed to get up to 71 but the wind is blowing and it is a little chilly, brrr...gonna have to go put a jacket on. I was warm earlier so opened the kitchen window and sliding door, now just have to the window open and I think i will have to close it. Anywho...

SUSAN...yeah, if you want to do a Christmas walking challenge, sounds good to me! Just let me know. And you did well with your walking. You may not have gotten in as much as you would have liked but you did walk and that is all that matters! Even if it were only 5 miles, 5 is better than zero. No t.v.? I've gotten so used to having it I don't think I could do without. I know, that's terrible. But I guess if I absolutely had to, I would do without. Of course you are by the beach now so you have something to do. Wow, first day of school already! Keeping my fingers crossed for the job! Dinner was bbq chicken breast with some broccoli rice and I was starving! our tuna dish sounded good!

MINDEE...I like your new haircut, that/you look(s) really good! And I took a look at all your BBQ photo's...man that was a lot. Looked like you guys had loads of fun! Brandon's first day of school too! Hope he enjoys it!

SASSY...I am glad that so far the girl seems to be nice, and you guys clicked. And like you said, maybe there is a reason she is there. Even though you don't feel like eating, try to eat a little bit...because you do need to eat sweetie. And I am hoping the lump is nothing. Can you get to the doc and have it checked?

FRANCIE...woohoo! Today is moving day! Sorry you are not feeling so great but just think...it will be over soon and you will be in your new place and loving it! Lots of new stuff to discover.

SUE...glad your mom is home and well. Sorry to here about your fall. Hope you are not too bruised and sore today. That is always my worry when riding my bike....there's so much water running down the streets and sand around a lot of the turns and curves...there's still construction going on. Weird though, because some of the streets have sand but the houses have been there for years...oh well. Just be careful out there.

KATY...rollerskating is fun, isn't it! I have tried to talk the hubby into going to the rink and he refuses. Okay, he said he would go but just watch, lol. He said that would be a long fall should he fall. Glad you guys had a great time! And hope you get to do it again!

HIYA JULES, TAMMY & ASIA Hoping all is well with you.

Not a lot going on today. Did get my exercise done, and need to go add that...almost forgot. Did some things around the house...put some pictures in frames that have been sitting around forever. Did a load of laundry and fixed me a chicken salad for lunch, it was good! Had half of the breast left from dinner last night so cut it up in the salad. I wouldn't reccomend bbq chicken but it wasn't so bad and didn't want to waste it so...hoping to get some reading done later and work some on Josh's room. I really need to pack his stuff up because if I wait on him it will never get done. He said..."Can't I just leave it here?" Ummm, no...if you are married and you moved out take your stuff, lol. She doesn't want to make room for his stuff, weird but whatever. Anway...

Take care ladies, and I hope everyone is having a good day!
Old 09-03-2008, 04:20 PM   #50  
starting over again......

S/C/G: 261.4/261.4/200

Height: 5'4"

man oh man, we have already had a busy day today and it isn't even done with!

first off, Brandon's meet the teacher/orientation went well this morning! we have some papers that we need to fill out and then send back to school with him. this class is basically just like his other one, just a different building and a different teacher. she did say that the fastest way to communicate with her, is either through email or through a note safety pinned to his backpack! poor little thing is so tired he just wants to lay down and go to sleep but Logan won't let him!

My MIL came over and watch Logan and Marissa for us so that we could both go with Brandon. they did really well and my MIL said that Marissa is so close to walking that if she could get past the point of wanting to run, she would be off in a hurry! She also said that Marissa got jealousy when she was playing with Logan.

The next thing on the agenda is Logan's recheck on his ears. And that isn't until 6pm....so we have some time before that one!

SuzieQ~ The lodge thing, well Tommy is a Mason. He has regular meetings every Tuesday so that used to be frozen pizza night, but lately it is what ever I want or whatever the kids want. His lodge schedule usually goes right along with a school schedule, so with a few off nights, it will be like that until next June! Sorry to hear about the bee sting! Tommy got stung on Sunday when we were at his cousins house. And since he is allergic to them, we had to work quickly.

Cristina~ Thanks for the nice comments on my hair and the pictures! The one picture of me and Tommy together makes me look like I am about ready to have another baby! But then again, they do say that a person is their own worst critic or something along those lines!

I am about to go and find where Tommy went! He got home earlier then what he thought he was going to, so my guess is that he is in the office talking to the office manager.
Old 09-04-2008, 07:28 AM   #51  
One day at a time

A very, early good morning!

MINDEE...you are welcome! Looked like you guys all enjoyed the bbq's! And I do love the hair, you look very nice! And yes, we are our own worse critic aren't we? I think we tend to nit pick anything and everything about ourselves, and others see us different. Sounds like you had a busy day yesterday! Hope today is a little more relaxing for you.

SUSAN...ah! I forgot to mention the bee sting, oops! There's always something I miss. Hope that is feeling better today. I hate bee stings! You must have smelled nice for it to hitch a ride with you. Or it is all that sweetness!

Well, I am up bright and early, well, early anyway. Went to start my walk and it is cold out there! Brrrrr I can take the cold but the wind is so hard...I don't want to end up with an earache so I turned back. Going to head out later when it warms up. News says it is 56 but with the wind, it's a little cooler. How the heck to you go from the 90's to 70 and then 56, yikes! I'm not ready for this, lol. Actually, it's just a matter of a schedule change and walking later in the day. Just liked getting up early and getting it done. Anyway...gives me time to do my dvd and a couple other things before heading out. On the agenda for today is...dentist at 8:30, yuck, and then wally world to buy groceries. Probably do my walk then. Okay...I am outta here...going to do a dvd and get some breakfast before jumping in the shower.

Have a great day!
Old 09-04-2008, 01:33 PM   #52  
~Believe~

Talking Hi Peeps!

Hi Peeps!

Well TG its over!! UGH. I am just so exhausted....... Was a busy week with training the new girl + we had 2 new accounts that went live this week too, so it was BUSY, BUSY, BUSY!

I stayed up to see DH off to his interview. Its for a position at the Children's Hospital. He REALLY wants it so if you all could please manage a few extra vibes I'd greatly appreciate it!!!! He wore his new suit today we got him at the Outlet Mall, he looked so handsome.....

So now I am going to go and crash cuz I am exhausted!!! It takes a lot out of you having to train someone + the extra work of having more work to do as well!! lol.

So Sassy is out Ya'All, "Nighty Night!" lol.

Old 09-04-2008, 03:10 PM   #53  
One day at a time

Hiya SASSY...lots of good vibes your way. Hoping the hubby gets the job! : : and some luck too! Enjoy your time off!

I am pooped! I am going to go take a nap and hopefully wake up feeling a little better.

The dentist took forever! Geez, never took so long to get a teeth cleaning before. It had been a while since I had x-rays taken so that took a little bit of time...but the dentist was busy with two other patients. One guys' tooth was being pulled but it was breaking apart, yikes! Just glad that is over and it wasn't really so bad. Just hate hearing the scraping noise gives me chills.

Did my grocery shopping as well...got at the dentist at 9 on the nose and didn't leave until 11:30! So was a little behind in my plans. That's about all I have...going to go nap for about 30 minutes, I hope.

Chat later, or tomorrow...later, ladies! Have a good day!
Old 09-04-2008, 04:08 PM   #54  
kitty Momo

It is Thursday!

Feels like a fast week here. It is so pretty out and I can't believe I live in a place w/ ships and sailboats out on the river.....and the barking of sea lions. It is so peaceful.
I miss my R's though... I talk to Rach every night but Beck has been MIA with school starting and helping her best friend move. Rach sounds good though and I will make a weekend trip in after Gaby gets out of school tomorrw.
Made 147.2 this morning, yippy skippy. I just haven't been eating, no secret there....I will take the loss though.
I bought this pretty gray sweater for $1.50, can you believe that? I am going to another 2nd hand store after I get done here and see what I can get. I know Tuesday's they have $5 bag days,,,,,lol....who knew all these bargains were going on at the coast?? And actually they have some pretty nice things.
I also picked up some pictures from Gaby's 1st day of school and hope to get some scanned tomorrow at the Lazerquick place.

Cristina - Why so tired?? What are you doing? Maybe just not getting a restful sleep?? Sorry about the tooth, at least it is over with. I actually like going to the dentist, Gaby too. lol........we're wierd.
Anyway, I hope you get some rest!!! I am not sure on a challenge.........maybe change it to counting the time we spend exercising, since some of us ((not me - lol) do other things besides walking? Just a thought.
I forgot about The Bachelor, Jason ((he was the single father))is going to be the next one and even though he gave me the willies I would like to watch, starts in Nov , I think.

Mindee- I was thinking what the lodge meant all night. Reminded me of The Flinstones and the Grand Poobah of the Loyal Order of Water Buffaloes......a lot of things remind me of that though (like my last bf lol - jk) cool about the Masons. Poor Brandon I get Gabster to bed at 7:30 and she still wakes up cranky.

Sassy - sending good vibes for the job interview for DH!!

Hello to all the other ladies! Come chat when you get a chance

Chat tomorrow.

Last edited by Mom2Gaby; 09-04-2008 at 04:14 PM.
Old 09-04-2008, 08:16 PM   #55  
starting over again......

S/C/G: 261.4/261.4/200

Height: 5'4"

just popping in here while I can! Marissa and Logan are in bed, and Brandon went with Tommy to the laundry mat to dry his work clothes!

Cristina~ Thanks for the nice comments! We have another BBQ this coming Saturday, and I am sure that I will be taking more pictures again! I added some more pictures on my myspace from today! I took almost 50 of them waiting for Brandon's bus to get here.

SuzieQ~ Yeah on hitting 147.2! I wish I could see that number on the scale, but alas, I will hit it soon! LMBO.....that is what a friend of Tommy's jokes with him about. He jokes with him about going to his water buffalo meetings!
Old 09-05-2008, 08:12 AM   #56  
ugggg.....

Hi All...sorry I have been MIA--short version--busy at work, killer headaches, Dave out of jail, Teri being Teri, Hubby being an arse,still fat and not motivated and finally the good news....

Dominic is the highlight of my life and I pick Ry up in Baltimore on October 1 to stay for the winter...
Old 09-05-2008, 08:46 AM   #57  
~Believe~

Cool Hi All

Hi Girls. Happy Friday.

Don't you just love the turtle? lol.

DH's interview went well. He won't know anything for a few weeks though, they have 4 other people to interview.......

My "Lump"? turns out to be my RIB CAGE! I guess its been SO long since I have felt it, I didn't even know what it was! Glad I didn't go to the dr for that! Oh well that is what us fat girls are here for, to make people laugh I suppose. At least it seems that way for me..........

My Eating Clean book by Tosca Reno came yesterday. I will try to read at least some of it this weekend.......

Guess thats it. Don't wanna chat too much, looks like you all are busy.

Take Care!
Old 09-05-2008, 10:31 AM   #58  
I can dream, can't I?

Height: 5'5"

Sassy- Yay on ribs...LOL. Good vibes to DH for the job.

Jules- Hello lady. Good to see you posting. Sorry you have been so busy and things are upside down. BUT...hooray for Ry coming home and for Dominic being such a sweetie. I guess we take the bad with the good. *fingers crossed* for Teri to decide what is best for her and the baby.

Susan- Kudos on finding good bargains. Here I was jazzed at finding shirts for 3.49 last week. I bought the only 3 they had in my size... I have to assemble a wardrobe to last on a 15 day trek. I don't want to have to wash/iron while I am being a lady of leisure. Ha...

Mindee- Cristina- You both seem to be doing so well...Keep it up.

Katy, Asia, Tammy- hi to you all..

Just rode 2 miles since it looks like rain. We did get rain yesterday and I didn't ride. So I added the 2 from Wed. and today. Have to head to the shower and get ready for a Dr. appt. (eye) Will get groceries afterward and go to the bank, etc.

Have a good week-end if I don't "see" you again!
Old 09-05-2008, 12:40 PM   #59  
One day at a time

Hello ladies...

Man, I am sleepy again! I am sleeping good at night so...thinking the allergies are getting the best of me for some reason. Ragweed was supposed to be bad and I can tell...seems like everytime I am out I feel worse and I mowed the front and back yesterday and then my walk this moring. Who knows, could just be I need to sleep for days, lol. Would be nice if my body could take it. It won't take laying in bed longer than 8 hours.

SUSAN...see above about sleepiness. I know I am not run down and I am eating right and taking vitamins so...who knows. WTG on the 147! And WTG on the deals! How is Gaby liking her new school? Yikes, you guys like the dentist? I was just having a cleaning done yesterday but I do have to go back for some work. And DD has cavities! I think she is making up for her teeth being good when she was little, lol. Even the dentist and assistant kept asking her if she had ever had any fillings...never. The kids never had a cavity growing up.

JULES...good to see you posting! Sounds like you have been busy, busy, busy! And yay to Ryan coming home for a while!

SASSY...yay to the lump being your ribs! Hope you are enjoying your time off! And will keep my fingers crossed that the hubby gets the job! And yes, I do like the turtle, too cute!

SUE...glad you got the 2 miles in in case it rains. We just had al ittle storm come through and the weatherman had just said..."50% chance of rain in the afternoon"

MINDEE...I'll have to go check out the pics. Was just on there and didn't even think about it...need to redo the subscriptions so I know when you add new ones! Another bbq?! Sounds like fun though.

FRANCIE...thinking of you and hoping the move went well. And hoping you like your new home! Hurry up and get the internet too!
HIYA KATY & ASIA

I slept a little later today, till 6 a.m., lol. It's been staying dark longer and after the skunk incident I am a little leery walking in the early morning...getting lazy too and wanting to stay in the warm bed longer! That's probably what it really is, lol. It's been a little cooler too so...but did manage to get my walk in before the rain hit. Was hoping to get my running around done and get back before it hit as well...didn't happen. Rained the whole time and now that I am home...looks like the sun is trying to come out, figures. Anyway...I defintely will take a nap today! Right now I am doing some laundry.

Take care, and have a great day!
Old 09-05-2008, 12:50 PM   #60  
One day at a time

Closed Thread