Old 10-20-2008, 12:55 PM   #1  
kitty Momo

Default Back In Kindergarten #60

Hello & to the Back In Kindergarten thread!

Come join us as we challenge ourselves to lose weight during the holiday season!

"I feel like I am back in kindergarten in many ways... personal, sometimes at work and now with the weight loss. I have done so many things wrong over the years.....emotional eating, pills for weight loss, eating the wrong things, failed diets, etc.
Now it's time to start fresh, kinda like back in kindergarten......"

You are welcome to join us in our chatter about life and our weight loss journey! So please grab your coffee/water/diet coke or whatever your drink of choice is, and pull up a chair and join us!

Last edited by Mom2Gaby; 10-20-2008 at 01:11 PM.
Mom2Gaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 01:10 PM   #2  
kitty Momo

Good Morning,

Francie - You make it over?? lol Hope you are feeling ok. I think if you are out sick over 3 days you need a doctors note, at least it was 3 days where I use to work.

Was Sassy even off that long? I don't remember, I will have to go back and read.

Anyway, Sassy,,,,I am sure it will be ok, you have a dingy doctor though. I mean if he can write a note for today why can't he write a note for the days you missed? lol

Cristina - Stay warm! Hope your shin feels better.

Asia - we're doing cards, we want your address also because we decided to have Thanksgiving at your house. Hope that is ok?? lmbo....jk.

Mindee- Hope you are having a good Monday!

I will be back later. I just have to go pay Gaby's after care before I forget!!

to everyone!

Last edited by Mom2Gaby; 10-20-2008 at 01:10 PM.
Old 10-20-2008, 01:15 PM   #3  
kitty Momo

Sassy & Francie - I swear I am never going to change a thread again if you all ain't going to READ and RETAIN what it says. lol

You are not suppose to be posting on the old thread, PERIOD!! You are never going to get to 1st grade if you can't follow rules!! haha

jk
Old 10-20-2008, 01:17 PM   #4  
I was born this way hey!

S/C/G: Not telling/Shh/150

Height: 5'3

Susan~I posted like a second after you did, lol. And Sassy posted way after that!!! LoL!!! So
Shopaholic1204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 01:18 PM   #5  
kitty Momo

Ya, I forgot to say that Rach called at 5am and said her father couldn't see out of one of his eyes so he was going to the hospital. He has been warned in the past that he might have a detached retina (sp) and if he ever saw floaters to get to the doctors asap. So, after I pay for Gaby's after care I guess I will go home and check what is going on w/ him.

Funny though he was going to drive himself and Rach wanted to drive and said "so, why am I going....I have school!!!"....little brat, lol
Old 10-20-2008, 01:20 PM   #6  
kitty Momo

Francie - wow, you made it here I see. hmmm, I suppose that is an acceptable excuse. lol

jk,

ugh, I better get off I am paying for all these minutes!!
Old 10-20-2008, 01:37 PM   #7  
It's my turn to shine

S/C/G: 180/170/140

Height: 5'4

Haha my family would love to have yall at my house. They want all of the people they can get. My dad cooks all sorts of food and its not all bad. Alot of it is though. Anyways you all are welcome to come. I will more than likley not be here. I am hoping that I will be with Andrew to meet the rest of his family. He usually goes hunting when he goes but his cousin got in a real bad accident and he is still recovering and his cousins dad is in iraq. So no hunting. All they will be doing is sitting around. So the more the marrier for that. We shall see. I am going to exersice for sure tonight. My mom and dad hog the tv and computer so I cant do my workout dvds. So I am going to Andrews. He has a really big room with a tv. I will barrow that. Anyways.....I will try to pm my stuff. It may take me a while but I will def have it done before Dec 11. Hopefully by the end of this week.
wildthing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 01:45 PM   #8  
starting over again......

S/C/G: 261.4/261.4/200

Height: 5'4"

well, I went to bed again early last night other wise I would have gotten a new thread up.

It has been so nice going to bed early these past couple of nights! now, I have a lot of things to get done, and it is nice and quiet around here so I am hoping that I am able to get it done!!!

I am redoing my nails right now, so that is putting a slight damper on the speed of things.
tommysgirl18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 04:32 PM   #9  
I was born this way hey!

Uh oh..Asia posted in the other thread, lol. Mistress Susan is not gonna be happy
Old 10-20-2008, 06:38 PM   #10  
kitty Momo

I am back.

Ya, I see Asia posted on the #59 thread, tsk,tsk....but she is posting here too so while she is slow she has caught up. lol

jk-

I only polish my toe nails Mindee, impossible to keep the fingers looking nice. I did like the french ones I use to do myself...that was when I had a desk job. awwww, the good ole days.

Asia- I am sure your family is nice but I am not going if you aren't going to be there! lol.....Plan B is Andrews family, I guess.

Franice - hmmm, I guess I am talking to you. lol How are you feeling? I bought a new vaccum and have sucked up tons of cat hair!!

Cristina - You having a good Monday?? I finally finished the Higgins Clark book, way too many people to keep track of.....anyway, hope you and V had a good day!

Hi to Jules, Katy, Sue, Tammy and Sassy

I still have to catch up from the last thread.

I had a lazy day waiting to hear how the ex was and he finally called an hour ago. I guess it wasn't anythinmg detached going on it had to do w/ the blood flow around his eyes, something blocked. The film lifted and he can see now but the doctors want to thin his blood w/ asprin otherwise there is a risk of having a stroke. And he did let Rach drive to the hospital and he said she did great. Good girl.

anyway , off to get my Gaby and work in the morning at the motel. Ugh, but I need the $$$$. I will get paid for Wed,Thurs,Fri training so that is a huge help.

and the scale was down to 145.6 this morning, so I changed it to 146 - yay.

Last edited by Mom2Gaby; 10-20-2008 at 06:40 PM.
Old 10-20-2008, 07:21 PM   #11  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 220/191/186

Hello ladies...

Geesh...did you guys have to post so much in one freaking day?! Took me forever to catch up with all the posts.

ASIA...glad you enjoyed your weekend! And yeah, you don't have to do the card exchange...but if you would at least like a card and don't mind sharing your addy I'll be more than happy to send a card.

SUSAN...well, I do appreciate you volunteering me out, lol. You can volunteer me out anytime! Doesn't mean I will comply but you can do it, lol. With the exception of Sue & Asia I do have everyone's address, lol. I wouldn't give them out freely though, not unless I asked first. Glad the ex is okay...scary stuff. Thank you for starting the new thread! Glad you will get paid training...that always helps! And WTG on the 145!

KATY...you and me both...not sure what is up with my sleep lately, or rather lack of. Last night went to bed very sleepy at 10:30 and was wide atwake at midnight. Finally fell asleep sometime after 1:30 only to wake up at 3:13, and then at 6, ugh! Interesting, and thank you for sharing. Maybe it's just my server But since I have been coming here anytime that I've not logged off it (something) has timed out and logged me off-weird...I guess.

FRANCIE...there really is no time frame in which to send your cards...you can send them anytime. And they do have Thanksgiving cards, lol. I laugh because I used to send them to everyone...now I have scaled back some...but Christmas time everyone gets a card! I already have my TG cards...been meaning to get them done the last couple of weeks. Let me know if you have my address, thought I sent it to you but not sure. Sorry you guys got caught in the game traffic...been there, done that. We lived in Norman, OK home of the Sooners and got caught in the traffic...what a mess. We lived close to OU and DS went there but I never did go to a game. I know nothing about the weather there in December but I am thinking it is cold!

JULES...aaawwww, Cambrie was so cute yesterday. I swear that little gilr has grown at least an inch! And the kids were so good too! I know Josh probably had a talk with them before they came over. But dinner went well and it was a nice visit for sure! Sweet potatoes sound so good! Good thing Dominic is liking veggies...he's getting so big! The blister is all but gone! I wore a bandaid on it and yesterday did no exercise. Tried to keep the shoes off too so thinking that helped. It was the new shoes that did it so they are going back...only wore them once for about a hour and then a second time and they were killing my feet. Think I will just exchange them for another pair of the Nike air running shoes...best fit ever for me.

SASSY...hoping the allergies are better today. And glad you still have a job! And I am up for the Christmas gift exchange...I already send cards to everyone so no biggie. I think a new thread will just get lost in all the other threads and they might move it to the General thread. I too am getting into the holidays! That is why I have been decorating trees early, lol. Anyway...ha! I love the icky green too! I have a lot of icky green in my house and an icky green outfit, lol.

MINDEE...glad you guys had a nice dinner. Hoping all is well with you and the fam.

TAMMY...hoping all is well with you as well. Long time, no hear missy.

SUE...thinking of you down in sunny ??? San Diego. Even if the sun isn't shining, it is pretty there. Enjoy your trip.

Well, I actually had a nice day with the hubby. We did our running around and even went to Olive Garden for lunch. We hardly ever spend time together-alone so it was nice. Yesterday was nice too! The kids behaved, everyone came over with a healthy appetite and we actually enjoyed the evening. It's kind of nice just me and the hubby here...a little quiet for sure. He even went for a walk once we got home. I was gentle with him and only did half the walk...he couldn't take anymore, lol. I actually was going to give my feet a break today but 1/2 a walk is better than nothing at all and my foot seems to be okay. Now I have to go fix some dinner for the two of us. I am fixing some hamburgers and I will have one with some cottage cheese and peaches and he is going to eat leftovers from yesterday. He's going to take the hamburgers for his lunch tomorrow. So I better get going. I will chat with you tomorrow.

Have a good evening, ladies!
FrouFrou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 07:23 PM   #12  
One day at a time

Oh, almost forgot Francie...you asked about the 5/10 pound challenge. I am doing a 10 pound but am seriously thinking about just 5. It's hard enough as is but throw in the holidays and ugh! So much harder. So rethinking my goal. And I think Katy made a 5 pound goal, maybe Sue too...can't remember.
Old 10-20-2008, 09:05 PM   #13  
It's my turn to shine

S/C/G: 180/170/140

Height: 5'4

I do def want to do the card thing. I just have to make sure I send it to every person. I think I will do one or two people every time i visit the site. It will take a bit but it will get done. I posted the greatest saying ever in the wrong forum!! I posted it in the #59 thread. It goes like this " You have come to far to take orders from a cookie" I am gonna use that at my mantra. Except I can replace it with whatever I want. I dont have to use cookies. Its true thought. I have come to far!! Anyhoo I will have to get back on later to do indys.
wildthing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 10:41 PM   #14  
One day at a time

ASIA...I like all your sayings in your sig!

Hi to everyone else

V is watching a football game so I thought I would get on for a few minutes...should be reading, just not in the mood.

Anyway..just wanted to stop by and say HI. Nighty, night ladies!
Old 10-20-2008, 10:58 PM   #15  
I was born this way hey!

I may have food poisioning. Or maybe its the stomach flu? I dunno..either way I feel like crap.