S/C/G: XXX/-155/140

Height: 5'3

Talking Happy Birthday, Mindee!!!!!

MINDEE!!
Old 08-17-2008, 09:43 AM   #107  
I was born this way hey!

S/C/G: Not telling/Shh/150

Happy Bday Mindee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-17-2008, 11:53 AM   #108  
I can dream, can't I?

Height: 5'5"

Happy Birthday Mindee!!

Old 08-17-2008, 03:31 PM   #109  
kitty Momo

Happy Birthday Mindee!!

Wishing you a wonderful day!! Have fun!

Last edited by Mom2Gaby; 08-17-2008 at 03:32 PM.
Old 08-17-2008, 07:08 PM   #110  
kitty Momo

Ok, I am back! Had to clean and do laundry and make a run to Blockbusters for movies.

Down (encore pounds *eyes roll*) again to 152. I did really good yesterday w/ on the road eating and today (so far) has been good. So, I feel better.

Did the look see on those 2 rentals. I am rather confused on what to do.

1st one is in Astoria....what I do like is the grade school and you*could* see the bay if the car dealership wasn't in the way across the road. I knew I hated SUV's. haha. I had thought about the bedroom in the living room but the way it is laid out w/ the front door and front window it would look odd. They would accept animals w/ no additional $$.

2nd one across the bay puts us away from the water. Good thing it has a bath up and 1/2 one down.... it has a nice w/d ((course I never had one before-lol), less move in expense cost.....decent grade school but my heart was on Astoria. Iffy on the cat.

Gab likes the second one and you are on the side of the bay with all the big stores for grocery shopping.

And I am away from the water. I mean I could walk 1 mile and look at the marina and turn around and go home for another mile (lol). Might motivate my a$$.

Pretty sure I have the 1st one if I wanted it. Second one she needs til Tuesday to process the application. So, we wait and see. Something should happed by Tuesday, cross fingers!!

Mindee- Can't believe you weren't invited to your sisters. My family is so like that. My mom went on and on about doing something for Rach and when the day finally got her she didn't even call. I called and left a message to remind her even but she never called back. WhatEVER. I hope you are having a good day!!

Cristina- yay for the .5, see it wasn't that bad was it?? You are a good grandmother, are Chase & Cambrie the first children in the family??

Francie - :hugs: take it easy!

to Sue, Sassy, Asia, Katy, Jules, and Tammy! Hope you ladies are enjoying your weekend

Better get, still reading Double Cross....think I will get a chick lit next all these murders are making me even more twisted. lol

chat later

Last edited by Mom2Gaby; 08-17-2008 at 08:07 PM.
Old 08-17-2008, 08:04 PM   #111  
I was born this way hey!

S/C/G: Not telling/Shh/150

Hola everyone..

Just being quick here. We went to Target today and stocked up on some dvds. Got seasons 1 & 2 of The Office and season 1 of The Tudors. I also bought, The Other Boleyn Girl. I've been dying to read it forever..lol. I think I'm gonna start it tonight. My friend said the movie is good..so I cant wait to watch it afterwards.

We're still leaving on tuesday..but it wont be until after 1pm. I have to pick up my prescription then. So we're gonna get a late start..but thats okay. This way Fonzo can rest up and can keep driving longer during the night.

Ah so ya...I'm gonna go read. I should really update my stuff on goodreads..lol.
Old 08-18-2008, 12:53 AM   #112  
starting over again......

S/C/G: 261.4/261.4/200

Height: 5'4"

well, I made it through my birthday without any major issues.

kind of sad, but besides a friend of ours, another friend of ours, and a lady that I contacted about PartyLite, the phone hasn't rung besides that! my own mom didn't call me, but then again, I haven't checked my other email account. I just look at it like this: the four most important people threw me my birthday party, which was Tommy, Brandon, Logan and Marissa. the people that did manage to come over and party with us, I consider them more family then the rest of mine. which is kind of sad since my family is HUGE, but what can you do, you know?

thanks for the birthday wishes ladies! our office manager came over and wished me a happy birthday. her son, who works as a maintenance guy here at the complex, even wished me a happy birthday!
Old 08-18-2008, 08:52 AM   #113  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 220/191/186

DO NOT POST HERE...please & thank you

Head on over to BIK #54 See ya there
Closed Thread