Closed Thread

Old 07-22-2008, 11:26 PM   #76  
I was born this way hey!

S/C/G: Not telling/Shh/150

Height: 5'3

Asia~I really like the dresses, but I like the 2nd one better. That's cute that he wants it to be a surpise, lol.

Mindee~I have a list of things to do too..But I just dont feel like doing anything, lol. I want muffins now!! LoL!! Blueberry muffins. Maybe I will make some after payday.

I'm craving brownies really bad right now. And why doesnt flippin myspace ever work for me?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Last edited by Shopaholic1204; 07-22-2008 at 11:28 PM.
Old 07-22-2008, 11:31 PM   #77  
I can dream, can't I?

Height: 5'5"

Adding 2 more miles of biking. Hey, it is slow, but I am doing something every day. I just need to do MORE, like walking.
Dinner was wonderful. The sweet corn here is really good right now and DH grilled it to perfection. Yum. Other than dinner I have been eating fruit all day. The water trick is working...I am even getting to like water. Very cold only.

Hi to all of you...I will chat with ya tomorrow.
Old 07-23-2008, 12:49 AM   #78  
starting over again......

S/C/G: 261.4/261.4/200

Height: 5'4"

Francie~ Tommy wanted chocolate chip ones. Myspace has been slow for me too.

Sue~ slow and steady wins the race, remember that. I have been getting into drinking more water as well.
Old 07-23-2008, 02:14 AM   #79  
I was born this way hey!

Mindee~Chocolate chip ones sound so good!!!
Old 07-23-2008, 12:38 PM   #80  
kitty Momo

Good Morning -

Francie - Nice to see you posting and a pretty avatar to boot! Sorry you are bored, little Gaby gets out of school tomorrow, I can send her your way by train??? hehe. I like the idea of making a list of things to do... I don't know, regardless you look lovely in your pink dress

Asia - The internet is so brutal. I was reading Christina Bale yesterday and people write about his circus performer mother and actress wanna be sister....lol, ouch. Still can't figure out what exactly he was doing, maybe just sprayed water on his mother ((??))and I guess in the UK verbal abuse is considered assualt((??)).....anyway, this is another day to read the gossip. Have to look at your dresses on another computer, this old MAC won't open

Mindee- Is Brandon going to be in pre school or K?? I really would like to switch Gaby actually out of her school to Katy's . It just has a different feel, my R's went to K's when they were in grade school and I liked it a lot. The one w/ Gab just has a snobby feel to it....and if I am going to switch her I would do it now. Blah - blah....I will have to think about it more, the office won't open til 8/11 so can't do anything now about it.
Yay to the pool opening!!

Sue - It sounds like you had a good Tuesday, I am glad!

*sigh.....better get, I always feel like I am rushing. Ate oatmeal and some blueberry yogurt for breakfast. I have my water bottle filled and ready to try and double that 32oz's from yesterday. I didn't walk this morning but I heard the alarm go off.....progress. lol

bbl and a HUGE hello to everyone else!!
Old 07-23-2008, 01:30 PM   #81  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 220/191/186

Hello ladies...

ASIA...I like the second dress the best out of the two too! It's really cute and I like the style better. And that was sweet of Andrew!

FRANCIE...ha! I love your new avatar w/the pink dress, too cute! Mine was shipped today and I can't wait to get it! It has been so hot lately and I can tell it is comfortable. Sorry you are bored, and myspace always seems slow for me.

SUSAN...I wish I could get all my water in early and be done with it...too much too soon for me though. I think the reason I can drink as much as I do (which isn't a lot) is because I spread it out thru the day. I used to make sure and get 4 bottles and if I get it then I do, if not whatever. I don't fret over it anymore. If I get 3 I am good. But I always have one in the morning and especially one while I am cooking so...just have always hated water for some reason.

SUE...good job on the miles! And glad the corn & burgers were perfect!

MINDEE...glad the pool will be open for business as usual.

HIYA JULES, KATY, SASSY, TAMMY & CLARA...hoping all is well with you ladies.

Well, I had to be at the docs at 8:15 this morning so I have been up since about 4:30'ish. Didn't want to wake up at 4:30 but I could not sleep...too freakin hot here! But I was getting up at 5:15 anyway to get out and walk at 5:30 so it didn't matter. I got up and got dressed to be out of V's way and then layed back down until the alarm went off. So got my 3 miles in early and I am starting to feel sleepy. Not sure why I accepted such an early appt, ugh! Decided to go ahead and buy groceries and then got gas and now I am home with nothing to do. I need to read but feeling sleepy...ummm, not going to work. It will make me more sleepy. I also did my 2 mile Slim & thin and I have a walk on the treadmill to get done to make it an even 110 mns of exercise. Anywho...need to update my booklist and go to shutterfly to add some pics and that's about it for the day, take a nap later for sure too! Okay, going to go add my 5 miles and will add the treadmill walk either later or tomorrow...starting to doze zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....

Hope everyone is having a great day! Hugs
Old 07-23-2008, 02:10 PM   #82  
kitty Momo

lol.........Cristina - Your post made me laugh, you kind of cover all these topic's really fast. lol ...........or maybe I am just full of coffee??
Regardless you sound way busy!!
If I can get the water in by 3pm, I would be happy. I don't want to be drinking it after 6pm.
It is FREEZING here, must not even be reaching 70, I had to go dig out a hoodie to wear and sent Gab in a long sleeve shirt.

Asia - Saw the dress links. I like the first one, probably because I can't wear short sleeves, just feel uncomfortable w/ that....I do like the wait on the second one though.

anyway - I think I did drink too much coffee...need to go do something. I have to grocery shop for some more chicken and fish.

k- going to brave the winter like conditions!! bbl
Old 07-23-2008, 03:10 PM   #83  

doing my daily pop in...

they evicted the people next to me, so all their stuff is sitting on the parking lot right now. (although I am thinking that they are going to move it onto the grass though) Brandon is having a blast with one of the maintenance guys.....his name is George and since Brandon can say it now, that is all he is saying when he sees him.

I have become so addicted to this Mobsters game on Myspace! And the Heros counterpart as well.......now maybe that addiction will help me with the food issues!

I have joined some more groups that deal solely with South Beach and such. So, I am hoping that that will help to keep me on track.

Francie~ I picked the smallest one that I could find and ate it this morning. They didn't turn out that well......but that hasn't stopped the boys from eating four each this morning!

Susan~ Brandon will be in the same program that he was in last year, which is like a preschool program. I will know more once I get all the information from the school. Like I said, I was really reluctant about changing him since he loved his teacher and speech therapist last year. I just hope that the ones at this school will be the same way.

Cristina~ I too, am glad that the pool is open. But of course today it is colder then it has been! I just hope that it warms up here soon so that they can use the pool some more! I love swimming, I always have, and the kids get that from me. Tommy says that the boys will be able to swim, because they are like me, they have webbed toes. Marissa has Tommy's toes.....so I might have to teach her to swim.
Old 07-23-2008, 04:53 PM   #84  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 220/191/186

LOL, Susan...I went back and reread and it does sound like it was a quickie post trying to cover everything really fast Not sure why. I don't do mornings, especially very early mornings such as today, ugh! And you just be quiet about rubbing it in about the 70's missy! It is supposed to be 100 here, ick, ick, and double ick! I HATE sweating as much as I hate early mornings! It wouldn't be so bad I don't think if the humidity wasn't 100%. I don't know if it is but the humidity is high, just sounded about right. Definitely need to move to Oregon or Washington.

MINDEE...I had added the mob game but then deleted all that stuff on the other page...may add it to the new page eventually, still working on it. You know, I never did learn how to swim and I hate that I don't know how. And I did take swimming lessons...just didn't get too far. I got to level 5 and mostly sat on the sidelines watching my brothers and sisters diving off the diving board A few years ago, quite a few...I met this lady when I was living in AR and she told me she didn't know how to swim until a couple of years before I met her. She went and took swimming lessons. I thought about it but feel too old. Unless of course I could find some adult swimming lessons....hmmm, maybe I should check it out. And you too...with the cool weather, ugh! I hate the midwest!!!

MISS FRANCIE...did you find something to do? I have gone to a couple of places online and still haven't gotten around to updating my booklist, lol. I'm headed there next. It's the list on my computer not good reads. I have some books I never added and then I put a * by the ones I have read just to keep track for when I go to get a new book. And speaking of books...

,,,just bought some on amazon. Okay, when I bought groceries they had Fearless 14 for 40% off so I couldn't resist that. I had to get a gift card at amazon for someone so of course I can't not look for myself, lol. I found #13 for $8 and was surprised. Can't read 14 if I haven't read 13 ya know, lol. V is going to kill me Also got Size 14 is Not Fat Either and Big Boned. I read Size 12 is not Fat and liked it so...no more spending

Had to go to the doc, well, I didn't have to. I found a lump on my head. It started out at the size of a pencil eraser. I was scratching my head one day and felt it. So over the last 1 1/2- 2 months...can't remember how long it has been but it has grown. It's about a little smaller than the size of a quarter but mostly under the skin so it kind of concerned me. I thought I better go get it checked. Sebecious (sp? too lazy to look it up, lol) cyst. She said they tend to run in the family so if someone in the family had one/some then you can get them as well. Thanks dad...now I am going to have a lumpy head, lol. I had one removed from my forehead, at the hairline and she said today that if you have one you will usually have more. Again, thanks dad, lol. Couldn't be somewhere else on my body, it had to be my head. It's not bothering me so not going to remove it unless it gets so freaking big it's sticking out of my hair...too funny, sort of.

Anyway, I am sort of awake. Went and finished my walk and that is the reason I am back, wanted to add it so I don't get things all mixed up with my totals. So...

Hoping everyone is having a good, cool day! Love ya's!
Old 07-23-2008, 05:13 PM   #85  
I was born this way hey!

Susan~Sure, send her my way. We can go to the Zoo for the day. Or we could watch kids movies, that would be fun, lol. I have an ever growing list of things to do on the fridge. Nothing is crossed off it yet. Although..I guess I can cross off the AAA one, since they sent us our new cards.

Cristina~So you'll get your dress by friday maybe?? It's very comfy!!! I love it!! I just dont like it when Fonzo flips it up though..lol. He's a perv, lol. Did you get the pink one??

Mindee~You should make the tiny ones. You get more, and they're smaller. But then, they probably would get eaten really fast too. Fonzo eats like 10 at a time, lol.

Thanks for the avatar comments. That was a result of my bored day yesterday, lol. It was too cold to be wearing the dress..and what you dont see, is the sweatpants under it, lmao!! Oh..its cold right now. It's a little warm in this room though. I think cuz the tv, and both computers are on. LoL!! But everywhere else is freezing cold!!! Stupid weird WA weather!!

Anyways..I'm gonna go read and watch Fonzo sleep, lol.
Old 07-23-2008, 05:31 PM   #86  
I was born this way hey!

Cristina~Well..last night, I ended up watching Step Up 2. The storyline was a little lame, but the dancing was pretty awesome!! And I took my new pic last night too, lol. But Fonzo is home right now, and he's all passed out. I'm up to #47 on my booklist. ( http://www.goodreads.com/topic/show_...st=true&page=1 ) Oh..I LOVED Fearless Fourteen. But I love those books in general, lol. Is the Size 12 book really that good?? It's been on my wishlist on Amazon forever, but I dunno. I did really enjoy the Princess Diaries books, lol. I haven't read them in forever though. I stopped after reading book 4. Book 5 took forever to come out, and I lost interest. So the cyst isnt harmful or anything?? I hope it doesnt grow. At least its hidden by your hair.
Old 07-24-2008, 01:48 AM   #87  

I am doing my nightly pop in.....

well, I have been wondering if being accident prone is genetic? in peeking at what the neighbor had in her place, I gashed my arm up on broken glass from a picture. Tommy got me all covered and onto the healing road. Then when he was making dinner, Brandon went in to help him. He reached onto the stove and touched the burner, that Tommy had just turned off. So, he burned his hand. Thankfully, our neighbor behind us came over to see what has been going on and said that he had some burn cream at his place. He brought it over and is letting us borrow it. So right now, his hand has cream on it, and it is wrapped up in some gauze.

BUT WAIT, there is more! In going through the bag that I started to go through earlier before getting my gash on my arm......I got yat ANOTHER gash, but this one is on my right leg, just next to my Pooh tattoo. So, back into the bathroom we went and Tommy got me all cleaned up YET AGAIN!

So, now we are left to sit back and keep an eye on Brandon's hand. We are worried about it, but we are somewhat apprehensive about taking him to the hospital because we know that they will try and turn it around on us. And since Brandon doesn't talk as much as he should for his age..we are worried that they might think that we did it and then take the kids away. So, I am keeping my eye on it very carefully. In a way, it is a good thing, because he can't suck his thumb now because of the medicine on it.

Cristina~ I am the same way! I really need to get my spending under control....although it is a lot better now then it used to be!

Francie~ I made this batch mostly small ones, and I think that is why Logan and Brandon both ate 3 or 4 for breakfast yesterday!
Old 07-24-2008, 01:58 AM   #88  
kitty Momo

mmm, just wanted to say good night and say that I am 152.6 tonight! yay. I was 155 Monday after the pig out weekend, so I hope after I drain my bladder((just being honest - lol )) tonight it will be even lower in the morning.

I went to the second hand store today, my mothers favorite, clear across town from me but they have really cute shoes, like 7's and 8's. I wear a 9 so I don't know why I was getting excited... but they had Bandlino's....?? , k- not spelling it right, it is like Italian....lol, and they were these so cute 8 1/2 shoes...I tried to squeeze my big fat Mexiacan feet in them but it was a no go.
So, I went to the jeans and picked out some Old Navy size 6's because I can wear a size 6 Gap. ....duh. You would think a 6 is a 6 but it isn't....when I got home the jeans came up to my knees. I figure I will have to lose at LEAST another 10 pounds......and I have no desire for that. So, whatever....$7 dollars down the drain.

Cristina- Ouch to your lump! It is kind of funny but not really . I hope you are ok.

Mindee- I am glad you will get some support on your SBD, you are doing so well and I know an inspiration to us all

Francie - Gab is into Transformer dvd's......I will pack those in her backpack when I send her.

anyway - chat more indepth tomorrow......I really wanted to say good night

Last edited by Mom2Gaby; 07-24-2008 at 02:02 AM.
Old 07-24-2008, 02:23 AM   #89  
I was born this way hey!

Mindee~Omg, you sound like me. I am forever getting hurt. I bump into everything. Luckily though, I dont bruise that easy. The other day, I went to get a razor, and I barely noticed in time, that the cap or whatever was off. Thank God!!! Cuz one time, I put my hand into my bag without looking, and cut my thumb on the razor. It wouldn't stop bleeding!!! I had to put 4 band aids on it!! It didnt even leave a scar either. So thats good.

Susan~LMAO..I have this weird thing where I weigh myself before & after going to the bathroom, lol. It's pretty weird how pant sizes are all different at certain stores. Actually no..it's pretty annoying!! Transformer dvds?? Well..I have the Transformers movie, lol. I used to watch Transformers when I was little, lol.

Me & Fonzo had mini tacos, burritos and some Smirnoff Ice for dinner. Then we had rocky road ice cream for dessert. Now we're both sick to our stomachs. It was the effin mini tacos. I feel like throwing it up right now. Ughhhh..why oh why did I eat it?!?! It just smelled so good. Note to self: Just because it smells good, doesnt mean it is good. The rocky road ice cream was my chocolate fix. I put chocolate syrup on it, and chocolate sprinkles. Mmm, lol. It was soooooooo good.

Anyways..Fonzo is making a yakking sound (you know..from Yaks? lol)..so I better entertain him. He's laughing as I'm typing this..lmao!!! He's weird. He says..you're all gonna wonder whats wrong with him..lmao!! Okay..I gotta go!!
Old 07-24-2008, 12:59 PM   #90  
kitty Momo

Happy Thursday

Mindee- How is Brandon this morning?? I hate burns, so painful, I hope he is ok.

Francie - mini taco's?? Did you make them yourself or were they like pre-packaged? hmmm, did they have beans in them?? I think I got sick on the weekend refried beans (as opposed to every day beans ) anyhow , hope you and Fonzo are feeling better!
Gab has seen the TransFormer movie, I guess what she is getting on dvd is 4 20 minute shows, who knew it was a tv show?? lol

Morning to everyone else!!!

I weighed in at 152.4! Not much bladder action but that is ok, I was eating a roll w/ mustard last night and had a glass of ice water late last night, couldn't resist. Almost back on track, yee haw

Last day of school for Gaby, I am so proud of her. I took my bowl of oatmeal & yogurt in the car to make sure she got to school on time, and she did.

Had to go through McDonalds parking lot to get to the Starbucks this morning. It is a different Starbucks from where I normally go and there is a ton of traffic so safer to meander through parking lots...lol

An elderly man was pulling out so I waited, he looked so cute but he couldn't get out in traffic because of the pile up at the stop light so we had to wait.
Of course we were right in front of the drive thru exit and I stopped just in time to leave a space for the car exiting to get through but I was going to put my car in reverse and make the opening bigger.
*sigh........before I could do that though the lady tries to drive her car through and I sat there thinking "are you serious??? If you hit me I am going to be ticked"...and I hear her cussing at me! WhatEVER...
So, I rolled the window down and said in my best pms voice "F-You lady"....and she stops and says "oh, no...you don't say that to me!!"
Duh, just did.....
.....and I was thinking she was going to pull a machine gun out and shoot me there......and of course I am stuck behind some elderly man that escaped from the senior home and has no business driving.
...I notice the lady had messy hair and still in her robe....whatEVER....at least I eat healthy and don't eat at McDonalds for breakfast.......and at least I am dressed in public!

So, she drives off and I am in no mood for coffee because I still think she has a gun and is going to come back and kill me......I mean , this is the way I have to live! lol *wah, *wah.....

k- now I have to go look for employment. *eyes roll*..
Closed Thread