Closed Thread

Old 08-20-2008, 08:58 PM   #226  
Janice

Gayle - I don't care how we post as long as I can still find you. You are my biggest support and friends when I'm up or down.
Old 08-20-2008, 11:13 PM   #227  
Losing it!

I have the same thoughts Janice. I thought maybe monthly would be easier to keep track of. Either way, you are all my friends and I don't want to lose you!
Old 08-21-2008, 05:53 AM   #228  

Gayle-The monthly thread is a good idea. That way we won't get too lost.

I am psyched. Yesterday, at least 5 people noticed I had lost weight. I am down between 7-8 lbs.

Janice-My key is journaling. I do it on Sparkpeople every single day. I eat between 1200-1600 calories per day. I try to eat a protein everytime I have a carb. I also quit eating tons at night.
Old 08-21-2008, 08:04 AM   #229  
Janice

Good Morning Gals,
I know journaling is the key for me too. I belong to SP too and the Biggest Loser Club just lost me motivation somewhere along the line.
I have even bought maternity tops lately because I feel better with the flow of the clothes over my stomach. They don't look like maternity though.
The more I think about my weight the more I seem to eat. Emotional eating is the worst. I seem to be having a cake eating contest with myself and I'm winning.

Last edited by coles; 08-21-2008 at 08:06 AM.
Old 08-21-2008, 09:09 AM   #230  

I think that the way our thread is now it takes longer to download and look at so if we go monthly it will probably load faster. We could also close one and start another if it gets to long. Let's give it a shot, Gayle. Good idea.

Ok I am out of the loop hole where do I find sparkpeople? I have no clue what it is!

Shelley congratulations on the weight loss. You must look stunning! So are you in the 120's? I thning that the key is journaling too. Late night eatting can be a problem. thank goodness I don't usually eat in the evenings.

Janice you can do it. Let's get going again. You have the tools to do it. You did it before.

Time to get ready for the Y.
Old 08-22-2008, 09:45 AM   #231  

Whatever y'all want to do with the threads is fine with me. This one is getting rather looooooong!!

How 'bout starting the September one early? Or a "Gust-September" thread (end of August)?
Old 08-22-2008, 11:08 AM   #232  
Losing it!

Great idea Cheryl! Will you please stat a new one for us?

Shelley, great job with the weight loss! I am sure you look great!
Old 08-22-2008, 01:00 PM   #233  

I started a new thread!!!!!!!
Closed Thread