Questions?

You're on Page 2 of 2
Go to
  • Hi Nancy!

You can go ahead and start a thread and get chatting. What usually happens is that a group grows and then it's rearranged by a supermod into it's own forum. That's how Featherweights, 100 lb club, IP etc were formed.
  • Hi! I am new to this website, just discovered it yesterday! I really want to join a support group but am a little bit confused as to where I fit in. I thought the 100lb club made sense but now I think that means if you have 100lb to lose. Is that correct? I currently weigh 198 and goal is 150. Any ideas? Thanks for the help!
  • Help! I post on the Steel Magnolias thread and the print is so teeny tiny it is very hard to read. I know how to make my own larger, but what about the other posts? All the posts went tiny yesterday, 10/12. Thanks!
  • Quote: Help! I post on the Steel Magnolias thread and the print is so teeny tiny it is very hard to read. I know how to make my own larger, but what about the other posts? All the posts went tiny yesterday, 10/12. Thanks!
    You might want to flag that up in the Announcement and Forum Help forum, if it's not fixed yet.

I've been wondering this for year: what does "Steel Magnolias" refer to, and what about the "Worldly Chicks"?