Closed Thread

Old 06-16-2008, 09:41 AM   #46  
RosieKate

Hullo...checking in briefly b4 we take off.
Dang - I'm going to miss the Dumping Of Twilley...that should be entertaining!

Thanks again for all the good wishes..I had a nice birthday ...talked to all my family members on the phone; had a piece of chocolate cake from Baker and Spice ---a great day!

Oops - kids are up ..time to go get ready. Have a great week everyone!

Old 06-16-2008, 11:20 AM   #47  
~Believe~

S/C/G: XXX/-155/140

Height: 5'3

Hola Chickareenos.

Just stopping by to say that work for me was extremely quiet.........

TTYL!!!

Old 06-16-2008, 01:31 PM   #48  
kitty Momo

mmm, gained over the weekend, like that shouldn't be a surprise. I blame stress and boredom and basically 3fc for changing their format so I couldn't post as fast. I wonder if I can sue?? haha....

Katy
- I only drool at the window of Baker & Spice, the cakes and treats are awesome....or at least they look that way through the glass. I did go in once but the prices pushed me back outside. You think it is Twilley's turn to go?? I hope!!!! Let us all pray real hard, one more week of him and I will lose it.

Mindee- ouch to the sun burn! Sounds like Tommy had a nice FDay!! I am still waiting for Rach to download the pictures of me from last week, she doesn't realize how important it is.....right behind world peace.

Francie - I watched SATC until 2am and went to bed. Gaby kept waking up so I really didn't have alone time. She wanted to watch with me and promised to close her eyes during naughty things on the screen.....ya, right. So, I took her back to bed.

Sassy
- Wishing you a good Monday!

to Cristina, Jules, Sue, Tammy and Carla!!

Check back in later after I get some things done!

Last edited by Mom2Gaby; 06-16-2008 at 01:55 PM.
Old 06-16-2008, 02:30 PM   #49  
kitty Momo

haha.....do you think I drank too much coffee, I thought this was so funny....haha..*cough, *cough. I was watching Good Morning America and they had a thing on nylons and how the trend is to go bare legged now??? I guess I have been out of the loop.....
Old 06-16-2008, 04:48 PM   #50  
I was born this way hey!

S/C/G: Not telling/Shh/150

Susan~Love the pics!! Too funny!!! I havent worn nylons since I was 10 years old!!! Wait..do fishnets count?? Cuz I wore those from time to time, lol. Oh okay..and I wore stockings on my wedding day. My mom made me. But I peeled those suckers off as soon as the ceremony was over, lol.

I never went on my walk. Instead, I read until I fell asleep. Oh well..lol. Theres always tomorrow.

Last edited by Shopaholic1204; 06-16-2008 at 04:52 PM.
Old 06-16-2008, 05:23 PM   #51  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 220/191/186

Just a quick HI ladies...busy two days and the rat girl just left so I am free but tired! Who would have thought being a nana was so tiring, lol. I don't think these kids are normal, lol. Kidding of course...they are just really hyper and need constant attention...like the freakin energizer bunny...keep going and going and going...Father's Day BBQ was nice. It rained, then stopped, then rained and stopped long enough to go cook the food and let the kids play then started again and then stopped. Of course it started up later in the night and continued most of the day today. Baby girl spent the night...she gave nana the puppy dog eyes, lol.

I did manage to get my exercise in today, thanks to DD. Had to resort to the WATP & the treadmill but it was something so, not complaining, or am I? Just too pooped. If I didn't have laundry to get done and dinner to cook I would just got to bed right now. Anywho...going to go add my miles and the washer is calling me. Chat more tomorrow
Old 06-16-2008, 06:46 PM   #52  
kitty Momo

Cristina - What is a rat girl?? When Becky was 7 or 8 she had an imaginary friend named Bat Dog. I aways thought it looked like a bat dog((no, I never saw it, I am in reality *snicker*) but she said no,.....Bat Dog was a boy. Weird....
Good for you on getting the exercise done

Francie - I wore nylons last year at work, I feel naked without them. I did go nyloness (is that a word??) at the court thing with the ex the other day. I just have knobby knees....need something to smooth them out and the nylons do that....blah ,blah. I was thinking of spraying on some tan color to make my legs look better......la,la....I want a nap!

I am doing some terrible emtional eating today. I think it is getting use to a new routine w/ Gaby home from school, feel stress w/ her around all day....at least next Monday she will go back to summer school, thank goodness!
Might take Beck, her friend Olivia and Gab up to the zoo in the morning.

anyway - trying to drink lots of water and get that *full* feeling.

Last edited by Mom2Gaby; 06-16-2008 at 06:49 PM.
Old 06-16-2008, 10:13 PM   #53  
kitty Momo

wow, I feel like the only one here today!! lol

I managed to walk 3 miles, and I must admit it felt good to get out and move the old body.
Had some stir fry w/ shrimp, it was sooooo good.
Going to get my Gabster to bed and watch The Bachelorette. I hope Twilley goes but I would be happy w/ Jeremy too....

k- that was my dribble for the day, hope you all are having a great evening
Old 06-16-2008, 11:48 PM   #54  
starting over again......

S/C/G: 261.4/261.4/200

Height: 5'4"

just popping in here before heading off to bed.....

nothing really new on this end.....just same stuff different day.......

suzieQ~ I hope you guys have fun at the zoo if you guys make it there!
Old 06-17-2008, 01:00 AM   #55  
Desperatetoloseweight

S/C/G: 219.2/219.2 /140

Height: 5ft.2in

Katy - Have a great trip. Hope you can check in and tell us all about.

Suzie Q Hope u got to go to the zoo. Good job on walking 3 miles.

Mindee I hope you have a restful night.

Cristina - What is a rat girl?

Sorry I haven't been around. Just can't seem to get to the computer. Saturday I went to a wedding with my dd. It was fun. I was dancing with her and when I got home my foot was swollen. I guess I still need to take it easy. My dd says I shouldn't take the power walking class next month. So I guess I am going to wait until the fall semester. I am going to water aerobics, yoga. and weight training. But I like walking. I need to start slowly. It's midnight and I need to get to bed. I'll be back tomorrow.
Old 06-17-2008, 02:06 AM   #56  
I was born this way hey!

Well I'm so glad Twilly & Sean are gone. For a second, I thought she might send Jesse home..but she didnt, thank God!! LoL!! I have a feeling he might be gone next week though. We shall see.

Anyways..not much is going on with me. I just read all day long, lol. Gotta go to the store tomorrow for sure though.

Okay..I'm out. Byee
Old 06-17-2008, 07:46 AM   #57  
ugggg.....

Boy...I didn't realize we were playing hide and seek. I finally found everyone!!

I am sitting here at work and need to get started trying to find the actual top of my desk that is under a mountain of paperwork, but I wanted to do a quick hi to all!!

BBL for indys!!
Old 06-17-2008, 11:54 AM   #58  
~Believe~

S/C/G: XXX/-155/140

Cool Hola

Morning/Afternoon All

Just wanted to say lastnight/this morning at work was quiet once again. I did have a meeting with my boss, but it was nothing that I wasn't already aware of..........and he said I am a good worker, just have to work on one thing.......

So thats all for now. Going to bed......Have a Good Day Ya'All........

Last edited by Sassy_Chick; 06-17-2008 at 11:57 AM.
Old 06-17-2008, 12:26 PM   #59  
I was born this way hey!

I'm gonna be quick here too. Fonzo is in SD. He called me all day yesterday, and I miss him so much it hurts. But he'll be home soon and then it'll all be over for a really long time!!!

I stayed up late reading (I read until 4am!!), and I'm still not done with the book, lol. But ya..I really need to go to the store. I gotta get off my butt right now and get ready to go.

Ughh...why must the store be so far away? I'm sleepy!!!! Freakin cats woke me up before the alarm was to go off..and now they're all passed out. I should wake them up, see how they like it!!
Old 06-17-2008, 01:42 PM   #60  
kitty Momo

Francie - Cats just do that don't they?? Play all night and keep us up and look so peaceful sleeping during the day. My cat just moves from one spot to another and tries to fool me but I know he is a slacker. lol Have fun shopping!

Sassy - How is the neck pain??

Jules- Come back and chat!! How is Ry and Teri?? How Baby D?? How are you?? I have boxes I need to go through, I have so much junk. I need to dive in and look for Gaby's birth cert and social sec card, I don't even have those handy.

Clara - Great that you and Jules found our new location! Hope your foot is feeling better. Hope to get to the zoo this afternoon after I get a few errands done.

Mindee- How is your day?? Do you feel out of a routine w/ Tommy out of school?? I do w/ Gaby, I hate the feeling.

to Cristina and Katy!!

anyway - way too much to do but I wanted to check in. I am soooooo glad Twilley went home last night. Course he was kind of cute when he was saying good bye. lol.....and I was surprised Sean left before Jesse but I like Jesse. Though weird he wouldn't kiss DeAnna, I mean....how is he a final 4 without even kissing her?? I think Jason will be the guy in the end, son and all.....even though she makes out in the hammock w/ Graham....that doesn't mean anything.

And does anyone else think DeAnna is hormonal?? She cries allllll the time.

bbl

Last edited by Mom2Gaby; 06-17-2008 at 01:42 PM.
Closed Thread